Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wood between the Worlds

Back to Guilds

An RP Guild, You can RP in different places! 

Tags: Role Play, worlds 

Reply Mythic Rp's
Astrial heights Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2018 6:06 pm
PaganYanik

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Jasamine looked over at him as he explained the reason why he acted strange before,"Oh gosh sorry I just thought maybe since it didn't matter us being besties for so long", she admitted when he said something about a bag she told him,"Go into my room in my underwear drawer there is fresh towels and washclothes go help yourself to a shower I'll be okay for a little bit", she promised him,"Just.... make sure the door is locked...", she said looking wearily at the front door even though the murderer was gone she didn't trust going outside for tonight,"I would feel safer if you did it...", she told him honestly.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2018 6:15 pm
GuenivereOrion

Jordan smiles and stands up as the a knock came form the door and he soon comes back after locking the door with a bag in his hand with a smile."why don't you wait for me in your room that way if you feel scared you can talk to me."He says with a smile then he looks at her."I will be out quickly."He says before he goes into her room and finds the towels and then heads into the bathroom and starts the water,he then started to sing him self something he some times dose just for fun.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2018 6:22 pm
PaganYanik

Jasamine nodded as she watched him head for a shower she began to clean up her and his dishes and then put the left overs away and put the sink in the dishes she would clean them in the morning after he left she then heads quickly to her room and shuts the door glad she only had 1 window for once and it was in the living room. She had futon that laid out and was big enough for 2 people to sleep on and she fixed it up and grabbed her extra pillow from the closet knowing this day would come when jordan would stay over but wasn't sure when she grabbed an extra blanket and put them on his side of the bed and then sat up in bed underneath the covers as she waited for him to come back in. Though it didn't take long for her to feel sleepy and she lay down and right before he entered she had already drifted off to sleep the covers tucked up to her nose as she breathed in a steady dream.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2018 6:34 pm
GuenivereOrion

Jordan had stayed in a little longer then he had planed but once he was out he dried off and noticed that her bedroom door was closes so he opened it quietly and noticed she was sound asleep and he smile and laughs a little he then noticed she had fixed the bed for him to lay with her and joins her on the bed and he covers up how long has it been sense he and her had slept together but he couldn't help it he lets out a little sigh and closes his eyes."Good night Jaz."He says softly as he drifts off to sleep.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2018 1:07 pm
PaganYanik

Jasamine found herself smiling as she woke up the next morning it was still early morning but she had work in a little under 2 hours and she needed to work qucik to make her and jordan some breakfast. She headed to her kitchen wiping the sleep out of her eyes as she began to make breakfast for them. Pancakes with butter, maple syrup and her mouth was already watering. She had just enough batter to make them both 2 big pancakes and once she finished she poured them each a cold glass of milk,"Jordan I made breakfast!", she called from the kitchen cleaning up her morning dishes including the ones from last night as she waited for him to get out of bed.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2018 1:20 pm
GuenivereOrion

Jordan heard Jaz's voice and his eyes slowly opened then the smell of food hit hit nose and he sits up and stretches before standing up and coming out of her room his hear was a mess but he smiles at her."Will good morning there,I could have made breakfast."He says with a smile before taking a drink of the milk and laughs a little."I was surprised you fell asleep on me last night Jaz."He says teasing her a little with a grin.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2018 1:30 pm
PaganYanik

Jasamine let out a small giggle as she finished up the dishes and came over to sit down she gave him a small playful shove,"Yea yea.. I was just tired", she quieted down and began to eat her breakfast as she didn't really wanna talk about last night because it was pretty bad in her experience,"Next time we have time together I hope we dont get so unlucky", she yawned checking the clock,"I'll have to head out very soon I have work in about an hour", she told him,"And I probably wont be able to talk to you for awhile seeing as your band is doing alot and I will be working alot of overtime saving money....", she confessed,"But thats cool If i dont see you for 6 months your still my bestfriend and I wont ever forget that jordan", she told him cheerfully,"So lets enjoy breakfast kay?", she said returning back to her food.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2018 1:47 pm
GuenivereOrion

Jordan grins when she shoves him and he pokes her sides in return."Oh don't worry I am going to make sure we talk more often six months is to long not talking to my best friend."He says as he starts to eat the food she made and then looks over at her."Do you need a ride to work Jaz?"He asks as he did have another helmet she could use he brought it just encase they went for a ride.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2018 2:07 pm
PaganYanik

Jas looked at the clock she didn't' want to rush jordan out the door but unless she did she wouldn't make it to work on time,"If you don't mind..", she said quietly,"Its about 20 minutes from my work from home so I dont have to walk far every day but unless I leave in the next 5 minutes I will be having to run", she explained,"So to save us both the trouble I would appreciate it", she smiled at him as she took up the empty dishes and set them in the sink she would wash those with her dinner dishes tonight and have them drying up for the morning.She ran to her bathroom,"I need to freshen up and stuff before we leave", she told him. As she brushed her hair and teeth and put on deodorant and perfume she raced to her room to put on her uniform right now she was a cashier at a convenient store but she was hoping to get an answer from some office job assistant that paid more. She would have to wait until she received an answer and when she did she would have to ride the bus everyday to just make it to and from work until she could get a vehicle. She smiled as she pulled her hair into a high ponytail and fixed her name tag,"Okay Jordan I'm ready!", she told him grabbing her small backpack which kept her keys and wallet inside.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2018 2:26 pm
GuenivereOrion

Jordan got his stuff together as she got ready but he kept one game out and laid it on the tv stand when she wasn't looking before he got his keys and found his helmet and smiles."Ok lets get you to work then,I need to hit up the recording booth for a little I have a song I want to cover."He says with a smile before he heads out the door to start up his bike,the game on the stand was the first game he and her ever played together,granted she was never very good at it but the two of them always had a blast playing it and he even had time to slip in a little note for her.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2018 2:29 pm
PaganYanik

Jas finally headed out the door after him not noticing the game on the tv, as she locked up she rushed over to jordan and got on his bike feeling like they were taking off for highschool again,"This is great seems like I haven't rode in forever", she confessed as he started up the bike,"Thanks again for taking me to work", she explained to him the directions of getting there really quick and told him it was a convient store so he wouldn't miss it as they began to ride.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2018 2:46 pm
GuenivereOrion

Jordan laughs and he looks back at her as she tells him where to go and he remembers the store it was one of his places he use to go when he was kid so he nods."Don't worry about it if you ever need a ride any where give me a call and I am even working on a old car for fun you should come over some time."He says as he starts to drive down the road and it didn't take very long on a bike to reach her work and he noticed her job was close to his own hose so he could even come see her at work."Here we are."He says as he pulls up to the building and he then gets off with her and he followers her in to pick up some drinks for home.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2018 3:05 pm
PaganYanik

Jas found the riding pleasing as they road to her work it had been such a long time since she got to ride with him she just listened in contentment and nodded to him,"Of course Jordan I've love to", she told him. Getting off the bike she gave him back his helmet before entering into work she headed straight to the back and her boss greeted her,"Good morning Ms. Hensley early as usual", he remarked noticing she was always 5-15 minutes early for work which was always a good work ethic,"Thank you sir", she told him smiling as she clocked in she went up front as she got her a drawer to count in,"Alright there you go hun I have to order some things on the truck remember to call your trainer if you need help", he smiled as he headed to the back to do his work she nodded and looked around for Joey. Joey was about 35 and very quiet he usually was stocking things in the aisle and she knew he had a big crush on her but she tried to play it off nice and tell him she wasn't interested in dating anyone lately to not make him feel bad. He was in one of the hallways stocking up on chips as he usually did being a little over 7 feet tall he was your typical gentle giant and very quiet and shy but he greeted people with polite gesture and focused his attention on work or Jasamine. She smiled as Jordan came in to get some drinks,"You following me?", she teased as she watched him head to gather things.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2018 3:16 pm
GuenivereOrion

Jordan laughs as he brings up his drinks."Ya i am a secret stalker."He says with a grin,another little thing he would tell her when they met up randomly in school before pulling out his money and paying."They guys asked me to pick up some drinks for the recording today so I figured now would be a good time."He says before remembering to hand her a card."Here I meant to give you this last night its my channel on youtube give it a look when you can,we go live later tonight."He says giving her a smile before he gives her a wave and heads to his bike and fires it up before poping a wheely out of the parking lot.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2018 3:27 pm
PaganYanik

Jasamine giggled as he mentioned being her personal stalker and she shook her head at him as she rang him up and let him get the drinkings he handed her his card,"Oh awesome! I'll be sure to be on tonight so I can watch you guys live okay", she told him happily tucking the card into her pocket she waved him goodbye as he popped a wheely and left the parking lot she looked up to see Joey looking over at her slightly irriated as she frowned and asked,"Whats wrong joey...", she seemed like she did something wrong. As he walked to the back with the empy boxes,"Nothing I just hate being lied to is all", he replied heading to the back it didn't occur to Jasamine until a little later what he meant they were taking a 5 minute break in between customers and she finally realized what he meant,"Oh joey I'm not dating that guy", she said seeing his puzzled and surprised expression,"Thats my best friend from high school", she said happily,"Jordan has been my best friend for almost 5 years now", she told him smiling as she showed him the card,"He is in a band he does covers with big bands I'm really happy for him. I'm surprised he doesn't have a girlfriend", she confessed. As joey surveyed the card he realized excactly why the guy didn't have a girlfriend staring at jasamine he smiled and handed her back the card,"Thats pretty cool I used to play the tuba in band but that was years ago", he explained as he went back to work since their 5 was over. They proceeded through til lunch and then she went and took her break outside there was a park across the street and the weather was nice so she decided to eat lunch there as she bought some chips and a bottle of water. She had that dinnner from jordan but she would need to shop for a few things today.  
Mythic Rp's

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff