Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
D&D 4e - The Earth's Upheaval - Recruitment Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Plainsfox

Romantic Paladin

10,600 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2017 1:39 pm
Gained 600 gold
Gained Thundering Flail +1 "Kitty Flail"
Gained one +1 Holy Symbol "Buttscratcher"
Sold 1 +1 Holy Symbol "Buttscratcher"
Sold 2 hand axes
Sold 1 chain mail armor
Bought 1 Magic +1 Hand Axe
Bought 1 Magic +1 Chain Mail

Added Feat Alertness
Added Power "Knight's Move"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2017 2:16 pm
Raganui Minamoto
Alright, I think I'm done here.

Isres Zess - Illustrious Illusionist and Connoisseur of Cuisine

An idea of how he looks.
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/d4/27/9b/d4279bdcafb38b98e6d83692fcbb78b5.jpg

Not including the 'how he looks' picture as your character portrait?

You forgot the Ritual Caster feat.

I'm surprised you didn't go with Orb of Deception, since it keys off Charisma and works with illusions.

Grasping Shadows was errata'd to be 1d8 base, rather than 2d8.

Where is your +1 ENH bonus to F/R/W coming from?
Where does your +2 AC TEMP bonus to AC come from?

Your Defensive Staff magic item gives an ITEM bonus to F/R/W/AC, rather than ENH. Misc or Temp would be best for it. And, it looks like you should have +1 more AC as the same category as whatever you're listing your Staff defense bonuses is, but you have "+2" along with a "+1 Class". I think these should both be +1's. MISC and TEMP would be the best places for your race and item bonuses to defenses. ENH is reserved for Enhancement, like from neck pieces like cloaks and amulets.

The language your familiar teaches you is Supernal, since 'Infernal' technically doesn't exist.

No one to pull your wagon?

You need to specify your ritual components. You'll probably want Alchemical Reagents for your arcane rituals and Rare Herbs for your nature one. Page 300 for details.

I count that you should be at 23 gp remaining, not 13.

You forgot your 1 action point.

Most of these are superficial, so I'm going to go ahead and add Isres to the roster :3  

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2017 2:17 pm
Plainsfox
Gained Thundering Flail +1

Worst Eladrin Ever.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2017 2:21 pm
SCN_ Grey_fox
And how much would a Roaring Kitty enchant transfer cost? I want it to have kittens... sweatdrop

... what? ^-^' What are you trying to transfer to?

Quote:
Edit: https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1348388 ... Thork, Paladin of Kord, I just need to do the Math...

Having Mercy around helped Thork find Gods, but not enough to follow Sehanine specifically? rofl

Let me know when you're ready for the audit.  

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

SCN_ Grey_fox
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2017 2:44 pm
Rain Yupa
... what? ^-^' What are you trying to transfer to?
I misread Plainfox statement, on giving the Kitty Flail back to Thork.

I was going to transfer Thundering to a 3-headed flail, instead of keeping it on the heavy flail... + to hit, has a better appeal to me, than +'s to damage...

I was wondering if I could do that and by a magic [insert throwing weapon name here], I just can't find the ritual for transfering enchantments.

Edit: nevermind, ready for audit  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2017 4:22 pm
Right. If you're using Kitty Flail, I'll knock it off Aelgeirr's sheet now. We all know how well I read sometimes ><  

Plainsfox

Romantic Paladin

10,600 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Iamnotsuicidesoldier1

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2017 5:00 pm
Rain Yupa
Iamnotsuicidesoldier1
burning_eyes

Maybe a beserker, herm...

There's, er... there's quite a bit wrong with this. I'm not even going to fully go into it. At a glance, you're a paladin with barbarian powers, have paragon-level feat progression, and are a Dark Sun specific race which isn't permitted without permission sweatdrop

The idea is just to reflavor the beserker as a paladin since I can't be the hybrid cleric thingy I wanted.

Also the feats were just to plan it all in advance. The Thri-keen thing is true though, which means I'd switch to a half-orc. A fully formed character sheet would probably whittle down to just now.

I like to try to plan the characters out really far in advance so I'll know if the build works or not. The other option is just a paladin.  
Kowsauni rolled 28 6-sided dice: 5, 1, 3, 5, 4, 2, 5, 5, 2, 6, 1, 1, 1, 1, 2, 4, 4, 6, 5, 5, 1, 2, 6, 1, 2, 3, 2, 6 Total: 91 (28-168)
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2017 6:25 pm
Hmm since an Artificer would be sort of redundant with a wizard and a warlord I'm probably either going to use Tawny my human Avenger from Rains last game or Yvette a drow ranger from a much older game. But first lets see if my dice give me any interesting ideas for a different character.

...may I try again?  

Kowsauni
Crew

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2017 6:58 pm
Kowsauni
Hmm since an Artificer would be sort of redundant with a wizard and a warlord I'm probably either going to use Tawny my human Avenger from Rains last game or Yvette a drow ranger from a much older game. But first lets see if my dice give me any interesting ideas for a different character.

...may I try again?

Yes. I figured you'd just copy/paste Tawny's character sheet, tbh sweatdrop Unless this is for Yvette?  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2017 7:04 pm
SCN_ Grey_fox
I was going to transfer Thundering to a 3-headed flail, instead of keeping it on the heavy flail... + to hit, has a better appeal to me, than +'s to damage...

I was wondering if I could do that and by a magic [insert throwing weapon name here], I just can't find the ritual for transfering enchantments.

Found in Adventurer's Vault (I couldn't remember where at first either):

http://dnd4.wikia.com/wiki/Transfer_Enchantment

I'll get to your audit in a bit. This is my first day without anything planned and I've been on and off sleeping. I still need to eat something sweatdrop  

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

Kowsauni
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2017 7:11 pm
Rain Yupa
Kowsauni

...may I try again?

Yes. I figured you'd just copy/paste Tawny's character sheet, tbh sweatdrop Unless this is for Yvette?

Yes, this is for Yvette, though I do have an old myth weaver sheet for her as well but I'm pretty sure I used point buy when I created her for what was probably my first game in this guild (yes, she is that old).  
Kowsauni rolled 28 6-sided dice: 3, 4, 5, 2, 6, 6, 5, 4, 1, 4, 2, 1, 3, 4, 3, 2, 5, 6, 4, 2, 3, 6, 3, 2, 4, 4, 1, 6 Total: 101 (28-168)
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2017 7:12 pm

Ok that's better. I'll make my decision soon. Going to go with either greatbow Ranger (Yvette) or a maul wielding Avenger (Tawny), depending how the rest of the party fills out.  

Kowsauni
Crew

Raganui Minamoto

Distinct Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2017 8:01 pm
Rain Yupa
Not including the 'how he looks' picture as your character portrait?

You forgot the Ritual Caster feat.

I figured Ritual Casting Class Feature would cover it, but I'll mark it down.

Rain Yupa
I'm surprised you didn't go with Orb of Deception, since it keys off Charisma and works with illusions.

To be honest, it was mostly preference on appearance and the Mindwarp Staff Superior Implement was rather nice, since it empowers psychic damage (illusions) and improves range.

Rain Yupa
Grasping Shadows was errata'd to be 1d8 base, rather than 2d8.

Oh, I should have looked into that. That kinda sucks, since it's an encounter power. Ah well, the debuffs make up for it.

Rain Yupa
Where is your +1 ENH bonus to F/R/W coming from?
Where does your +2 AC TEMP bonus to AC come from?

Your Defensive Staff magic item gives an ITEM bonus to F/R/W/AC, rather than ENH. Misc or Temp would be best for it. And, it looks like you should have +1 more AC as the same category as whatever you're listing your Staff defense bonuses is, but you have "+2" along with a "+1 Class". I think these should both be +1's. MISC and TEMP would be the best places for your race and item bonuses to defenses. ENH is reserved for Enhancement, like from neck pieces like cloaks and amulets.

My Enh bonus was Human Defenses, moved it over to Misc. As for the +2 Temp, that was my own forgetting I had that 1 in class from Staff of Defense.

Rain Yupa
The language your familiar teaches you is Supernal, since 'Infernal' technically doesn't exist.

Ah, yea, I copied that from the book... and as with Grasping Shadows, I didn't think to look in to errata.

Rain Yupa

... There's no price for mules or anything. I figured that the wagon's price included one or something.

Rain Yupa
You need to specify your ritual components. You'll probably want Alchemical Reagents for your arcane rituals and Rare Herbs for your nature one. Page 300 for details.

Ah, didn't see that.

Rain Yupa

150 starting.
-15 for Adventuring Kit.
-20 Tent
-20 Wagon
-75 Reagents
-7 Tome

Rain Yupa

I forgot action points exist.

Rain Yupa
Most of these are superficial, so I'm going to go ahead and add Isres to the roster :3

Right, dealing with em.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2017 8:43 pm
Mechanically, Lin Shi, human rogue, is finished. I'll write in the story and personal details in the morning.  

Psychofish

Dedicated Loiterer

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2017 9:49 pm
Raganui Minamoto
I figured Ritual Casting Class Feature would cover it, but I'll mark it down.

Technically, the feature grants you the feat plus extras. It matters in case it was ever a prerequisite for anything (I can't recall at the moment if it is).

Quote:
To be honest, it was mostly preference on appearance and the Mindwarp Staff Superior Implement was rather nice, since it empowers psychic damage (illusions) and improves range.

Seems legit!

Quote:
Rain Yupa

... There's no price for mules or anything. I figured that the wagon's price included one or something.

Per Adventurer's Vault p19, a wagon needs 2 large creatures to pull. I'm willing to make 2 mules the cost of 1 riding horse (75gp). I'd be willing to let you downgrade the size of everything by half, as with the costs, for a smaller cart if you'd like (10 gp for cart, 37.5 gp for 1 mule, half hp for cart, half the load capacity (4 tons->2 tons; 4 passengers->2 passengers)).

Quote:
Rain Yupa

150 starting.
-15 for Adventuring Kit.
-20 Tent
-20 Wagon
-75 Reagents
-7 Tome

Tent is 10gp and weighs 20lb. I think you were looking at weight for cost.

Quote:
Rain Yupa

Mostly cleared up now smile  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items