Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wood between the Worlds

Back to Guilds

An RP Guild, You can RP in different places! 

Tags: Role Play, worlds 

Reply Anime Rp's
Rosario Vampire: Yokia Academy Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 7:14 am
Guenivere ORion

EightBitEel

"Miss Call i don't believe that is something you should be censured with."Kel says,he had made his way towards them and managed to get behind Kaname with out any one sensing him,his silver eyes glinting."So good to see you Kaname and Zero its been a long time."He says with a little bow.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 7:27 am

Kaname jumped a little when he heard a voice behind him but then he remembered it and spins to see Callidora's servant/bodyguard."Damn it Kel."He says and Zero laughs."Man he got you good that time."He says walking next to Eri Kaname looked at Kel."What are you even doing here?"He asks and Kel points to Callidora."Her fathers orders he seems to think something is wrong with her."He says and Kaname looks at him,Kel was an odd being he had always smelled human to every one yet he held his own in a fight with both Zero and him self with out so much as a scratch,but he cared about Callidora so it made him alright in Kaname's book.

Guenivere ORion

EightBitEel

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:19 am
PaganYanik

EightBitEel

-Eri-

Eri managed to watch the scene in a rather good mood that was until a mystery man appeared he seemed to be mingling with the group very well and curious as to whom this personage may be she used her goddess eyes to try to find out what he was. To her though it didn't show up anything other than a human and her smiling face went from good humor to stone cold hatred,"I gotta go...", she replied rather oddly and in a menacing gesture she glared at Kel and stalked off heading out the auditorium door she wasn't sure how or why this man came into service of a vampire but he wasn't aloud here if he was human and that was to be reported right away.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:00 am
Guenivere ORion

EightBitEel

Kel stood there hands in his pockets then he felt eyes on him and he looked towards Eir and seen the look on her face before she walked away form them,he then looked at the others."Did I do something to up set your friend?"He asks looking at them a confused look on his face.

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

Pacwick
Vice Captain

Shy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:50 pm
Guenivere ORion

Pagan Yanik

Derrick turned to see cal shyly asking where he would be housing for the year , He sighed known lying to her would only be an exercise in futility knowing even if he where to keep his whereabouts a secret cal would do what she doses best... " "sorry girly i haven't gotten any new info on any of that stuff yet..." he said with a shrug.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:59 pm

PaganYanik

EightBitEel

-Eri-

Eri managed to make to make her way well on toward the student council building when she spotted leo coming out her troubled expression made him go to a halt as he managed to motion for her to follow him which she obeyed without complaint they walked a little way heading towards the entrance when he stops her and asks,"Alright what happened?", this time he was worried cause she looked pretty pissed and upset at the same time,"Did Zero your little hero finally begin to show his true colors?", he gave a small smirk rather he would have liked to hear that answers but her next one threw him through a furious loop,"I have reasons to believe a human is at school", she announced to him rather him calm anger though her whole body began to tremble with rage at the insult it brought to this school and herself personally to have to mingle with such said human. Leo's jaw clenched and he remained silent for several moments as he paced up and down next to her his hands tucked behind him as he asked in her an authoritative tone,"Are you sure?".

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pacwick
Vice Captain

Shy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 10:17 pm
Guenivere ORion

Pagan Yanik

Konren jumped out from behind the student council building slowly making his way over to where the two demigods stood, A sly grin on his face which he quickly traded for a cornered look of confusion as he drew closer to the two "E-excuse me?... I don't mean to interrupt but your part of the punishment committee right?" he said gesturing towards Leo "I know its not my place buuut.. i have reason to believe shes telling the truth... you see? theirs this guy over by auditorium... and well he smells like...like a human" Konren said trying his best not to over act "if i can be of any help .... he looks to be well dressed ... long black hair seemed to be fallowing a white haired vampire toe to toe... a-and that's all i know!...I don't wanna be swept up in all the madness first day of school ya know? gotta make a good first impression... you only get onearound here. " konren said trying his best to seem shy and nervous.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 10:22 pm

PaganYanik

EightBitEel

-Eri-

Leo's eyes narrowed at the new comer it was the way this guy approached and the odd look in his eye that caused leo not to believe him at all though he remained still glaring up at the new approacher he would believe eri about anything especially humans,"I see..", he remarked narrowing his eyes,"Seems she isn't the only one that noticed it seems...", he turned to Eri who was looking rather distraught about the situation and he became instantly concerned but instead of pulling a zero and comforting her he remarked rather sharply,"You need some rest go to your dorm for now I'll take care of this matter myself...", he turns to Konren giving him a warning glare,"And you better get yourself over to the auditorium I don't tolerate rule breakers...", he snapped taking himself away towards that way himself.

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pacwick
Vice Captain

Shy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 10:35 pm
Guenivere ORion

Pagan Yanik

Konren bowed and began to nod nervously "yes sir! yes sir!! my apologies!" He cried quickly bowing to Eri and making a dash for the auditorium making sure he was yards ahead of the two ... once clear out of sight Konren leaned against an building just shy of the auditorium to catch his breath "hehe... lets see how you deal with that big guy" he muttered in delight .  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 6:18 am
Guenivere ORion

EightBitEel

Kel's eyes narrowed,he could sense something bad was about to happen."Miss Callidora please stay put and mister Kaname please watch her."He says the Zero could sense Leo and he seemed pissed he then looked at Kel."She couldn't have,Kel we have a problem Eir thanks your a human."He says and Kel looks at him."Oh i see i am going to leave for now."He says as he walks calmly to the exit and leaves with Zero right behind him.

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 6:28 pm

~Callidora Va Liene~

Callidora looked rather unshooken at his responses but more keen into watching him at the moment was satisfying enough,"Oh.. alright...", she responded keeping in her shy nature she added,"Did you figure out what your classes were?...", she was doing anything at that moment to talk to him.

PaganYanik

EightBitEel

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 6:35 pm

PaganYanik

EightBitEel

-Eri-

Leo made his way to the auditoriam his expression was unreadable but his eyes were blazing gold and the mask of hatred behind them was evident he would confront the human tell him he has til sundown to leave or he would be forced to take displinary action and if the man provoked him he would be forced to fight for his honor and hers. Seething as he rounded the corner which lay before the auditoriam he noted such said man and Zero approaching he narrowed his eyes stopping as he blocked their paths and asked in a rather tensed tone of voice,"Well if it isn't the trouble maker...", he remarked glaring at Zero in the process he then turned to the human,"And you I see... are new..", his eyes analyzed the man and a seething noise came from his teeth,"A human... how dare you come to this school".

Eri left Konren and Leo were gone and she did the only thing that comforted her. She headed to the forest outside of school and along her way usually the ground would bloom to life but it remained ever dead it seemed as she
walked deeper into unknown territory.

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pacwick
Vice Captain

Shy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 6:38 pm
Guenivere ORion

Pagan Yanik

Derrick let out another sigh "no... i told u i haven't got any new info yet inducing classes... but i got a bad feeling your not going to drop it so if it means that much to you..." Derrick paused unsure of his actions "y..you can join me to go get all the info if you want" derrick muttered folding his arms behind his head in a kind of cliche bad boy way.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 6:44 pm

~Callidora Va Liene~

Callidora felt herself blushing at rather a hot degree until she felt that she couldn't bear the heat anymore,"Me??", she barely managed to say as the typical anime nosebleed caused her to fall back and pass out on the floor with as you would say 'visions of hearts danced over her head'. She lay on the ground twitching only slightly as she managed to wake up from her dazed state jumping up as she did and running around him with super like speed she snatched up his arm and began to drag him away,"Lets go!!", she proclaimed as she seemed to haul him off against his will.

PaganYanik

EightBitEel

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 6:51 pm
Guenivere ORion

EightBitEel

Zero looked at Leo."Where is Eir did you just leave her as normal?"He growls he then heard Kel's voice."Sir Cross if you're friend is in need go to her I can handle this man."He says walking up and he puts a hand on Zero's shoulder and Zero looks at him."Kel he...""I know i can feel it now go."Kel says and Zero nods before he disappeared rushing towards Eir as fast as his legs could carry him. Kel then turned and looked at Leo."So my good man what is it you hate about my kind so much."

Anime Rp's

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff