Anon and Fan appreciation and community 

Tags: anon, fans, gaia, writing, gift giving 

Reply Fanonymous
Charlie's Beach Party Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hot Dog Eating Contest or Scavenger Hunt?
  Hot Dogs!
  Scavenger Hunt!
View Results

Phantom Anon

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 8:06 pm
Charming Anon

ninja

The Phantom instinctively began to dip into a curtsey, but stilled upon realizing her mistake. She shifted slightly in the foreign garb she wore. "Good day, Mister Charming." Her words, a normal polite greeting, sounded off to your ears. Once more she shifted uneasily. You soon discovered the cause mere moments later.

"I do not know what a," the Phantom took a moment to recall the strange word, "...speedo is." The term lacked her normal spoken grace.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 9:22 pm
Charming Anon

"And someone could pay you to learn what I told you. I like keeping my marks as easy as possible."

Falinn - Anon

Agile Hunter

Falinn - Anon

Agile Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 9:24 pm
Phantom Anon
Charming Anon

ninja

The Phantom instinctively began to dip into a curtsey, but stilled upon realizing her mistake. She shifted slightly in the foreign garb she wore. "Good day, Mister Charming." Her words, a normal polite greeting, sounded off to your ears. Once more she shifted uneasily. You soon discovered the cause mere moments later.

"I do not know what a," the Phantom took a moment to recall the strange word, "...speedo is." The term lacked her normal spoken grace.

"It's something no one should ever wear."

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 10:58 pm
Falinn - Anon

"It's something no one should ever wear."

Your words were met with a puzzled look. "That does not assist me."  

Phantom Anon

AlwaysFadingAwaySlowly

Otherworldly Specter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2017 8:02 am
Charming Anon

Chuckling at Charlie's grin, Tobias offered one back.
"Is that right? So I should carry on then?"
Giving a slight shrug, his grin widened a little.
"I happen to have a couple is why I thought of it. Can you guess what they resemble?"

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2017 8:40 am
Charming Anon
"But Gigi, my dear friend, you are the best." He chuckled.
*blushes and peeks up at him* Y-you're too kind, th-thank you. *giggles* Maybe that's why I make myself a present for people.  

Gigi of the Ribbons
Crew

Cuddly Sweetheart

Charming Anon

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2017 11:30 am
Phantom Anon

"And good day to you, Mistress Phantom." Charlie was in a bungled half-bow in return to the unfinished curtsey. Awkwardness for everyone!

"Ah." He started, hearing the reason, "Well, a speedo is little to nothing at all."

Falinn - Anon

"Which is why I proposed you handle it. I give you money, you stop as many terrible things from happening as you are capable. Neither I nor the rest of the guests need be none the wiser as to your methods."

AlwaysFadingAwaySlowly

"Is it doughnuts?" Charlie's eyes sparkled with mischief, "It's doughnuts, isn't it."

Gigi of the Ribbons

"Well, it is hard to think of a better present than your presence. That is true." He ruffled her hair, "It must make Christmas shopping very easy for you."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2017 1:42 pm
Charming Anon

"And good day to you, Mistress Phantom." Charlie was in a bungled half-bow in return to the unfinished curtsey. Awkwardness for everyone!

"Ah." He started, hearing the reason, "Well, a speedo is little to nothing at all."

A small frown had found its way onto her face. These responses were rather lacking, and she was beginning to feel as if she should had abstained from asking. "I would define swim trunks as being little to nothing. Please explain further...?"  

Phantom Anon

AlwaysFadingAwaySlowly

Otherworldly Specter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2017 7:00 am
Charming Anon

Nodding with a laugh, the horned male looked pleased.
"But of course, my sweetest breath. Shall I show one to you?"

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2017 7:37 am
Charming Anon
"Well, it is hard to think of a better present than your presence. That is true." He ruffled her hair, "It must make Christmas shopping very easy for you."
*more blushing ensues* Th-that's very sweet, and oh I see you picked a swimsuit. *sets her eyes firmly on his face* B-but I don't do that for Christmas, it's for birthdays. I-I'm just one elf, I um can't get around like a certain more jolly elf.  

Gigi of the Ribbons
Crew

Cuddly Sweetheart

Mo_4011 -Anon-

Adventuring Pumpkin

16,315 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Generous 100
  • Falling For You 25
PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2017 6:47 pm
"I'm gonna kill you all for this, Andre. It's just gonna finally happen. Y'all just WAIT till I'm finally on my own." Mo glared at her senior, and crossed her arms over her chest, both in a vain attempt to cover herself, and a gesture purely out of habit. But feeling so much skin on skin everywhere --even her own-- made the apprentice uncomfortable. "Aw c'mon, you look fine! Way better than fine actually... What are you worried about? This'll be fun!" Andre grinned, looking her up and down again. With the Summer season approaching, there was no way him and the others would be missing a chance to drag Mo out of her comfort zone. "For YOU maybe! You're a guy!"

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. "What should that have to do with anything? And I didn't pick to be here, We all drew sticks and I just got the wrong one." He shrugged, trying to sound annoyed, but that grin gave him away. Mo snorted. "Yeah, bet you found the biggest one you could to fend the others off with... How'd you get past Nate? I'd like to think he'd have a knife conversation with you about this..." Andre glanced around them thoughtfully. "I didn't, haven't seen him around lately... We doing this, or what? Unless you wanna get back on the bus~" Mo shivered involuntarily. "Never!" Feeling highly embarrassed, Mo headed for the crowd mingling around Charlie with her senior.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2017 1:50 am
Mo_4011 -Anon-

As the two of you approached, the Phantom turned. Her gaze, curious at first, soon became thoughtful. Looking passed you, she spotted the familiar Grasshopper Express bus. Recognition sparked in her eyes, and she clapped her hands together. "Oh! Forgive me, I almost did not recognize you two. How do you do?"  

Phantom Anon

Charming Anon

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2017 8:42 am
Phantom Anon

"Whatever your impression of swim trunks are, a speedo would be less than that."

AlwaysFadingAwaySlowly

"Yes please!" Charlie's grin was nothing short of impish.

Gigi of the Ribbons

"Yes, the majority has spoken! I should put all of my wardrobe decisions to a vote." He nodded, "Ah, yes. Giving yourself as a present to so many people on the same day would probably get very tiring. Probably best you save it for birthdays."

Mo_4011 -Anon-

Charlie noted the new arrivals and waved a greeting. He didn't seem to notice their earlier argument and met them with all smiles.

"Hello, hello! Welcome! I don't believe we've met. My name is Charlie, do you know everyone else here or should I make introductions?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2017 9:51 am
Charming Anon

"How could I say no to such a face? Heh, or you in all honesty."
Disengaging from Charlie's hold, Tobias places a kiss to his cheek. Giving the hand previously in his pocket a pat, a smile played about his lips.
"I will return shortly."
Winking, the usually smokey male left for a brief time. In due time, he returned with said item.
"Forgive the lack of my previous pockets, but it seemed a change was in order as you have done so too.

AlwaysFadingAwaySlowly

Otherworldly Specter

Gigi of the Ribbons
Crew

Cuddly Sweetheart

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2017 10:23 am
Charming Anon
"Yes, the majority has spoken! I should put all of my wardrobe decisions to a vote." He nodded, "Ah, yes. Giving yourself as a present to so many people on the same day would probably get very tiring. Probably best you save it for birthdays."
*giggles* Unless the majority tells you to wear ribbons. *nods as well* Yes, so just on the day special to that person. *blushes and fidgets* B-because I would hope it's seen as a special gift. *peeks around* Say, you're getting a bit more of a crowd, hm?  
Fanonymous

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff