Welcome to Gaia! ::

Echoes of Pern [Closed]

Back to Guilds

A Dragonriders of Pern B/C RP 

Tags: Pern, Dragons, Dragonriders, Role-Play, Fantasy 

Reply Echoes of Pern
Dragon Starter Pack: Closed Nov 1 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 7:04 pm
Leave It Up To Chance

Username: Dea and #Teddy#
Do you understand you could wind up with dragons that are the same color? Yes
If you roll three of the same chromatic color, do you want me to choose a different chromatic color so you have variety or would you be happy with three-of-the-same-color? Re-roll for variety
Do you understand you can only win one bronze and/or one white in your starter pack no matter how often those colors are rolled? Yes
Which random color dragon is your favorite? white or blue
Any other notes or comments or silliness? Thank you for this, MH

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2017 11:47 am
Leave It Up To Chance

Username: Nilah44
If you roll three of the same chromatic color, do you want me to choose a different chromatic color so you have variety or would you be happy with three-of-the-same-color? Re-roll for variety
Do you understand you can only win one bronze and/or one white in your starter pack no matter how often those colors are rolled? Yes
Which random color dragon is your favorite? white
Any other notes or comments or silliness? Thank y'all for having a freebie thread, I think it's an awesome way to get people started without much stress. ^.^ (Also I followed Duke Edward Drake here if theres anything referral things here)

Nilah44

Invisible Regular

quiet delegation

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2017 3:19 pm
Leave It Up To Chance

Username: quiet delegation
Which random color dragon is your favorite? Bronze!
Any other notes or comments or silliness? literally just joined gaia... friend told me about the b/c forum and this was one of a couple of places that looked pretty neat, haha.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2017 12:22 pm
Leave It Up To Chance

Username: Tigeria
Which random color dragon is your favorite? Blue
Any other notes or comments or silliness? I fell in love with this series a long time ago and read nearly all of them at one point. I seriously need to pick them up again.

Tigeria

Questionable Gatekeeper

ShinosBee

Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2017 1:07 pm
Leave It Up To Chance

Username: ShinosBee
Do you understand you could wind up with dragons that are the same color? Yep!
If you roll three of the same chromatic color, do you want me to choose a different chromatic color so you have variety or would you be happy with three-of-the-same-color? Give me three of a kind! If that's the hand fate deals, I'm gonna rock it all day long, baby!
Do you understand you can only win one bronze and/or one white in your starter pack no matter how often those colors are rolled? Yep!
Which random color dragon is your favorite? As a color, blue. As a dragon, brown.
Any other notes or comments or silliness? For real though hit me up with that perfect poker set! I dare you, dice! heart

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2017 7:51 pm
Leave It Up To Chance

Username: Scapanorhynchus
If you roll three of the same chromatic color, do you want me to choose a different chromatic color so you have variety or would you be happy with three-of-the-same-color? Re-roll for variety.
Which random color dragon is your favorite? Blue
Any other notes or comments or silliness?

Scapanorhynchus

Skilled Explorer

mattroidprime

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2017 8:34 pm
Leave It Up To Chance

Username: Mattroidprime
Do you understand you could wind up with dragons that are the same color? Yes!
If you roll three of the same chromatic color, do you want me to choose a different chromatic color so you have variety or would you be happy with three-of-the-same-color? Re-roll for variety!
Do you understand you can only win one bronze and/or one white in your starter pack no matter how often those colors are rolled? Yes!
Which random color dragon is your favorite? Blue!
Any other notes or comments or silliness? Super excited to join in!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2017 8:38 pm
Leave It Up To Chance

Username: Kieko
Which random color dragon is your favorite? White
Any other notes or comments or silliness? This is such a generous offer for newbies! Thank you! ^_^

Kieko

Sparkly Shapeshifter

marR33

Versatile Member

4,750 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 9:51 am
mar33

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2017 12:17 am
Leave It Up To Chance

Username: Kyrieko
Do you understand you could wind up with dragons that are the same color? Yep!
If you roll three of the same chromatic color, do you want me to choose a different chromatic color so you have variety or would you be happy with three-of-the-same-color? Re-roll for variety!
Which random color dragon is your favorite? Blue!
Any other notes or comments or silliness? You're awesome for offering such a generous way to get involved in the shop! <33

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 12:14 pm
Leave It Up To Chance

Username: NovaCracker
Which random color dragon is your favorite? I'm not choosy. XD
Any other notes or comments or silliness? -STARES AT RED, MOUTHBREATHES AT FOR THE IDEAS- :T

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 5:26 pm
Leave It Up To Chance

Username: DarkHikari
If you roll three of the same chromatic color, do you want me to choose a different chromatic color so you have variety or would you be happy with three-of-the-same-color? Re-roll for variety please
Which random color dragon is your favorite? *Brain smokes with effort* Blue
Any other notes or comments or silliness? cat_ninja This is a pretty neat idea!

DarkHikari

Shadowy Seeker

wir3Z3bra

Versatile Cat

2,525 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 2:48 pm
Show spoiler  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 2:52 pm
Chromatics Are Love

Username:
Do you understand you'll only get a green, blue, and brown? Yes or No
Which chromatic color dragon is your favorite?
Any other notes or comments or silliness?.. Thx wir3Z3br  

wir3Z3bra

Versatile Cat

2,525 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Echoes of Pern

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash