Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Lost Guild
9/4: Announcements/rules- Spoiler warning and Lost Sigs! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nolah de Fanel
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 10:12 pm
I third that motion. One for RPs and One for games would seem like a good idea...  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 10:58 pm
Wow, I was about to go ahead and make an RP subforum using the guild funds (subforums cost 2500), but apparently only captain and vice captain can do such a thing. sweatdrop  

Tyo Blu
Crew

Nolah de Fanel
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 11:09 pm
Well who's the Vice Captain then? :: can't remember and ish too lazy to check**  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 8:14 am
I think we need to pm lemonhobbit and see if a few of us can be made vice captains. I'd like to be, for one. sweatdrop  

Merily
Vice Captain

TheTsunuffy
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 3:39 pm
I cannot post in the tickets thread, either. What's up with that? How strange!  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 3:51 pm
MeriThranduiliell
I think we need to pm lemonhobbit and see if a few of us can be made vice captains. I'd like to be, for one. sweatdrop
We should nominate which crewmembers should be vice captain. 3nodding That way it's democratic or something. xd  

Tooley

Merily
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 7:02 am
Tooley
MeriThranduiliell
We should nominate which crewmembers should be vice captain. 3nodding That way it's democratic or something. xd

That could work. I guess I can't nominate myself, so I'd say Tyo. ninja  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 1:31 pm
MeriThranduiliell
Tooley
MeriThranduiliell

That could work. I guess I can't nominate myself, so I'd say Tyo. ninja
Oh yeah? Well I nominate...Meri! ninja xd  

Tyo Blu
Crew

Kalpini

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 5:02 pm
I Nominate Meri, Tyo, one of the Tsunuffy's xd and Nolah. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 6:31 pm
Kalpini
I Nominate Meri, Tyo, one of the Tsunuffy's xd and Nolah. mrgreen

Wow, I got nominated! heart You're my new favorite person.  

TheTsunuffy
Crew

Haddyn

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 7:51 pm
Woah! Tsunuffy's not a crew member? I totally thought you were one of our masters.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 10:34 pm
Haddyn
Woah! Tsunuffy's not a crew member? I totally thought you were one of our masters.

Sadly, I am nobody's lord and master, and I have no minions of my very own. So sad.  

TheTsunuffy
Crew

Merily
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2005 7:52 am
She should totally be one of the high and mighties. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2005 11:14 pm
TheTsunuffy
Haddyn

Sadly, I am nobody's lord and master, and I have no minions of my very own. So sad.

Aw, so very sad indeed... gonk

But yes, Tyo, Meri, Tsunuffy, and Nolah all need to be something important. As they are all stickified and magical, much like the island...minus the sticky part. Possibly.

wakusei

Gambino Fatcat

14,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200

Tsunuffy

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 9:58 pm
wakusei
TheTsunuffy
Haddyn

Aw, so very sad indeed... gonk

But yes, Tyo, Meri, Tsunuffy, and Nolah all need to be something important. As they are all stickified and magical, much like the island...minus the sticky part. Possibly.

Maybe Lost is just someone's big Forum RPG, kind of a variation on the VR theory. And the Island IS stickified and everyday it is updated, though some days it's just 'The Island did nothing weird today.' And other days it's to Locke and it says 'omg big scary island hatch!'  
The Lost Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff