Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
Recruitment: 5 Edition: As the Wheel Turns... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Colette Brunnel

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2016 1:57 pm
gonk
The Ghost of Xmas Awesome
Colette Brunnel
Raganui Minamoto

Those all sound fantastic. A lot of interesting things could happen with a character from Malkuth, but a Dragon born would be especially... Interesting, shall we say. I'll go ahead and say now that you would be facing a bit of a steep hill to climb if you guys take one particular route, but it would NOT be boring.

I'll leave it up to you! Let me know when you decide.

Right, right. I think I've trimmed it down the Halfling or Dragonborn... what do you guys think? A Gallian Halfling that's able to beat down his opponents or the Bandoran Dragonborn Knight?

It probably makes me a terrible person, but someone tiny beating the crap out of people bigger than them is hilarious in all the right ways. blaugh

stare Also Ghost seems way to happy about the Dragonborn one...you may not know this about him, but he really enjoys ominous foreshadowing. Like, he's of my best friends and even I find it creepy how much he loves ominous foreshadowing.

3nodding Either one sounds cool to me though, were you leaning towards one or the other?

Why... My dear lady....

I have no idea what you mean...

User Image

See see!? It's a trap~! xd  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2016 2:05 pm
xd Those broken stats. Geezus woman, go to Vegas!

Wait! How did she get two twenties...?!  

Croco_D_Isle

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2016 2:06 pm
Croco_D_Isle

Dat half-elf charisma bonus son. xd  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2016 2:09 pm
Croco_D_Isle

Dammit! xd That's not even funny, she's basically a Cthulu worshiping Ninja.

Who apparently plays Dark souls!!

(It is, actually, hilarious Colette. Love the character.)

But come on! XD  

Croco_D_Isle

Colette Brunnel

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2016 2:13 pm
ninja Nin nin!  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2016 2:14 pm
Croco_D_Isle
Croco_D_Isle

Dammit! xd That's not even funny, she's basically a Cthulu worshiping Ninja.

Who apparently plays Dark souls!!

(It is, actually, hilarious Colette. Love the character.)

But come on! XD

To be fair, the dark souls thing is my fault. I'm the one who got her into it.  

Raganui Minamoto

Distinct Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2016 2:14 pm
You know, I think I'll humor the lady (and it has nothing to do with the fact that Colette from Symphonia reminds me of Flonne who just breaks down my mental barriers via cuteness... nope nothing like that at all...)

One Halfling Monk, hold the onion, coming right up.  
PupSage rolled 2 100-sided dice: 69, 3 Total: 72 (2-200)
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2016 2:17 pm
trinkets  

PupSage

Dapper Dog

20,850 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Object of Affection 150
  • 50 Wins 150

Colette Brunnel

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2016 2:18 pm
Raganui Minamoto
You know, I think I'll humor the lady (and it has nothing to do with the fact that Colette from Symphonia reminds me of Flonne who just breaks down my mental barriers via cuteness... nope nothing like that at all...)

Another Disgaea fan! Awesome dood!  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2016 2:20 pm
Indeed dood!  

Croco_D_Isle

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2016 2:21 pm
Colette Brunnel
Raganui Minamoto

gonk Oh god there's three of them!  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2016 2:27 pm
Actually, I'll roll it up later... deciding between which monastic orders I wanna do... Traditional Monk halfling, ninja halfling, or Final Fantasy Tactics inspired Monk Halfling (Yelling out attack names, going with the 4 Elements one)  

Raganui Minamoto

Distinct Prophet

Colette Brunnel

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2016 2:28 pm
Croco_D_Isle
Colette Brunnel
Raganui Minamoto

gonk Oh god there's three of them!

Join us Croco! Disgaea is Love!  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2016 2:33 pm
Kowsauni
Won't be able to work on this until I get home from work, but I would like to throw my hat into this. I have a water genasi storm cleric already made from a different game I never got to use. I just need to adapt her back story to this setting.

I could also make a fighter. It will just take me a bit longer to pull together a character sheet. I'm going to read about the setting in more detail and see what inspires me.

Oooooh this IS interesting. A genasi. Tell me bit about what you have planned for the character. You can use him, no problem there, but it should be noted that in Wendell there is plot thread involving them. What sortve plans did you have for his back story?

Hmm, I don't have a very good feel for this character yet. She is water genasi so I was thinking about having her hail from the coast of Sol or perhaps be a member of the Stratah navy. Once I get home this evening I'll review my books and old character sheet to see what I want to do.

To be honest. After reading the setting I kind of liked the idea of making a haughty half elf Dragon blood sorcerer that escaped being a slave in Malkuth to rise to some prominence in Bandore. But I feel the party is already pretty magic and elf heavy.  

Kowsauni
Crew

Croco_D_Isle

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2016 2:33 pm
Raganui Minamoto
Actually, I'll roll it up later... deciding between which monastic orders I wanna do... Traditional Monk halfling, ninja halfling, or Final Fantasy Tactics inspired Monk Halfling (Yelling out attack names, going with the 4 Elements one)

Can't go wrong with Midget Ninjas. Although shouting out attack names like a Shounen Anime appeals to me on a deep and fundamental level...A conundrum then...  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff