Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]
The dserters, Rogue Anti Military unit[full roster,sorry) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Saia Kakaru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2015 11:44 pm
((I'm here, I was waiting this whole time for Phoenix))
Phoenix347

SokoBlairse13thsin

Rynn01

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2015 11:59 pm
SokoBlairse13thsin

Rynn01
[Don't ask me, I'm waiting on the others. I do know that Pheonix said he was going to be very busy with school]

Finals in the next few days. I'll post when done.  

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

SokoBlairse13thsin

Dedicated Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2015 12:43 am
Phoenix347
SokoBlairse13thsin

Rynn01
[Don't ask me, I'm waiting on the others. I do know that Pheonix said he was going to be very busy with school]

Finals in the next few days. I'll post when done.

okie dokie doonut break'  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2015 4:32 pm
SokoBlairse13thsin

Saia Kakaru

Rynn01

+++Cale Parthenon+++

Cale took a bite from the apple from Kaiya and a bottle of water from a passerby carrying a case, cracking it open and gulping down some of it. As the rest of the cargo was unloaded, Cale ran a stream of water over his hand before running it through his hair. His ears picked up the sound of wings shrieking through the air and ran for his weapons in the truck as they appeared and began shooting. He retrieved his rifle as Soko brought down a fighter and mortar shells struck the ground. "Don't have to tell me twice." he muttered. Flicking off the safety, he jumped onto the truck, aiming down the scope and firing in semi-auto at the heads of enemy soldiers he could see running through the camps.

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

Saia Kakaru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2015 11:33 pm
ஐ Ķaylee Ivring ஐ
User Image
Feeling a hand on her shoulder, she turned her head to see Soko standing there. She smiled at his concern, but her brow furrowed as she saw the blood trickle down his face. ”Wait, Soko!” Kaylee shouted at him as he leaped away. ”He would be more concerned about others than himself… she muttered to herself, grateful that he went to Kaiya next. At least of all the people he could have gone to, he went to the one who could patch him up. She could trust Kaiya to heal anyone back to perfect health.

Trying to regain focus, she looked around before running towards the crowd. Picking up a young child, she began to help the civilians to safety. She could at least do that while she regained some of her mana. Running to the evacuation point, she set the child down gently before running back to help more people.

Once the majority of the encampment had been evacuated, Kaylee inhaled deeply. It had been a while since she had last called upon her familiars, especially that one in particular. Focusing her mana, she began drawing two concentric circles, before drawing five stars; four in the cardinal directions, and one in the very center. Stepping outside of the drawing, careful not to disturb the lines, she make four more stars around the circle. Drawing out a small knife, she made a small incision into her palm, then let the blood drop onto the summoning circle. ”I beseech thou, Shirohebi, to bless me with your luck and fulfill my prayers!” With a flash of light and a gust of wind, a white snake about fifteen feet long towered over Kaylee in an instant. ”Kimo, I need your help right now. I need you to either fend off the soldiers with Cale or to help the refugees escape to safety.” she said quickly, leaning against the snake as another wave of exhaustion hit her. “You're using your mana recklessly again.” The snake chided her, but she ignored the comment. He let out a hiss of frustration, but it was normal for her to brush off such comments from the snake in times like these. “If you collapse, I'm going to disappear.” Kimo warned her.

”Just go after the soldiers. You're allowed to use poison against them. Be careful of their weapons though.” She told her familiar before heading back towards the refugees. The snake let out a soft hiss before slithering off towards the soldiers. Despite his size, he moved at a speed that was hard for the untrained eye to follow. Sinking his fangs into the closest soldier, he injected a little bit of his poison before moving to the next. Despite the miniscule amount of poison he left in them, it would be enough to kill them. Kaylee could trust this snake to hold his own in a fight.

Phoenix347

SokoBlairse13thsin

Rynn01

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2015 6:29 am
Saia Kakaru

SokoBlairse13thsin

Phoenix347

Kaiya was very worried about Soko. As soon as she saw him bleeding she went right to work, healing him as he talked. This was no time to get flustered, she had to concentrate. She got done by the time he ran off again. Smiling she concentrated on the sky, needing to take down the jets. She formed giant spears of ice, electrified them, aimed, waiting for the right time before she launched her attack. She hit one as it was flying overhead, about to drop bombs. It ripped through the middle, killing the pilot and it dropped out of the sky, away from the camp.

Kaiya looked to see how the evac was doing, and thankfully, thanks to Kaylee. She wasn't down yet. She sent down hail onto the enemy forces, the hail was the size of golf balls  

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Battle: Mage 100

SokoBlairse13thsin

Dedicated Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2015 11:59 am
spoiler]
Rynn01

Saia Kakaru

Phoenix347

Soko caught s glimpse of a giant white snake from the corner of his eye, one of Kaylee's familiars."she is being reckless with her mama again" he thought to himself as he faced of against the first wave of foot soldiers / dispatching them all quickly , he saw kaiya take out a bomber just before it could drop its pay load. turning his full attention to th forces that remain before him he lodge his scythe into the dirt his body begging to spark as he concentrated mana into his palms lightning begging to dance between them. just before he was over run he released the spell sending wave of electrical energy coursing through the enemy forces effectively knocking out a good portion however a few remained unscathed"knew it shielding magic s**t he thought as he fought to catch his breath
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2015 11:47 am
SokoBlairse13thsin

Saia Kakaru

Rynn01

+++Cale Parthenon+++

From on top of the truck, Cale's vantage point allowed him to down several soldiers with a shot to the head over the tents. He kept the numbers coming in down with each shot, and reloading was quick. Loading his third clip, Cale jumped off from the truck, activating his enhancements and rushing through the tents into the enemy soldiers. Pulling out his knives, he sliced through a few soldiers, before jumping onto an armored APC and killing the machine gunner on it. Cale pulled the pins to the corpse's grenades and kicked the body inside before shutting the hatch and jumping off. He switched to his pistols as soldiers began to turn their attention to him.

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

Saia Kakaru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2016 12:34 pm
ஐ Ķaylee Ivring ஐ
User Image
As Kaylee lead the last of the refugees away, Kimo the snake was holding his own against the soldiers. When he wasn’t biting soldiers, he would slam his tail into them, sending them sprawling away. Gliding effortlessly across the battlefield, he cut his way through a portion of the soldiers.

Once the evacuation was complete, Kaylee turned right back around towards the battlefield. Literally jumping into the fray, she kicked the nearest soldier down before landing on him. Pinning him down, she stole his gun and knocked him out. Though she knew what Soko had said, she never had felt comfortable killing people, especially at close range. Maybe the monks had been right, but there was no turning back now. It was fight or die in this world now. Turning around, she aimed carefully before picking off soldiers, trying to cover her team mates.
Phoenix347

SokoBlairse13thsin

Rynn01

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2016 2:34 pm
Saia Kakaru

SokoBlairse13thsin

Phoenix347

Kaiya was still looking out for everyone where she stood. SHe was casting spells all over the place, rooting enemies, raining down AOE's, and support magic that boosted her teammates strength and defense.
Her vision was becoming blurry and she felt dizzy. Kaiya was using up too much of her magic and fell back on her butt while she held her head. Defenseless and helpless she sat there at the top of the stone and ice shield. Hopefully no one would attack her as she recovered her strength.  

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

SokoBlairse13thsin

Dedicated Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2016 1:19 am
Rynn01

Saia Kakaru

SokoBlairse13thsin

Phoenix347

Soko was turning to go retrieve Cale as kaiya went down, rushing back to her position on the wall he scooped her up in his arms only to see a scene he had hoped to never witness kaylee had taken up a pistol and was laying down fire at enemy soldiers, he gritted his teeth, angry with both the situation and himself. he jumped down into the tatters that remained of the camp, the remainder of the enemy force about five minutes out, if the wall held for any length of time that was and began searching for Cale, doing his best to avooid soldiers while carrying Kaiya. he was begging to bleed from his left eye again from the strain he was putting on his body  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2016 10:52 pm
SokoBlairse13thsin

Saia Kakaru

Rynn01

+++Cale Parthenon+++

Cale was entering a blood rage as more soldiers fell to his bullets and bayonets. Blood began covering him from the fatal strikes inflicted. He moved deeper into the mass of enemy soldiers, his altered body working almost as a berserk animal with the increasing presence of magic used. He lashed out at each soldier that appeared within the remains of the outside camp, one of the crash jets beginning a fire along the junk. "Give me a real fight." he said under his breath, almost sadistically smiling as more hostiles appeared in front of him and pulling his hammers back on his pistols.

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

SokoBlairse13thsin

Dedicated Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2016 12:02 pm
Phoenix347

Saia Kakaru

Rynn01

Soko heard Cale yell "give me a real fight"just as the wall was breached, rock and ice flying everywhere as a large man stepped through, he wore a high ranking officers uniform and carried a large what appeared to be a large harpoon and gave off a strong magic aura strong enough to nearly drive Cale insane with frenzy, stopping in his tracks Soko set Kaiya up against a large boulder, rushing to join Cale, Soko knew Cale held the advantage but the frenzy might make him attack recklessly, not that he was in much condition to fight but he would do what he could to keep the goons away so cale could focus on the gaint of a man that was General Schoel.

General Schoel
|Well then ill take that as a challenge!! came a booming voice as the Gneral stepped through the newly blasted breach in the wall standing at six foot five and built like a brick wall he was already physically formidable add in his strength with magic and his large mana reserve and he mad ea perfect tool of war. though the thought of facing the infamious anti mage gave him chills

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2016 6:47 pm
ஐ Ķaylee Ivring ஐ
User Image
She picked off as many soldiers as she could, trying mostly to shoot them in non lethal places when she could afford to. Kaylee didn't want to have to kill as much as Soko did, but if it came down to it she would. Looking up, she saw Kaiya collapse on the wall. “Kimo, go cover Kaiya!” Kaylee shouted to her familiar, firing another bullet at the knee of an approaching soldier. Before the snake could reach the other girl, Soko had swooped in and moved her. Kimo followed them, knowing that Kaiya would still need recovering since her mana was depleted.

As Kaylee finally caught a break, she looked around to check on her friends. The scene that greeted her made her stomach churn with anxiety. Cale was at the edge of camp, covered in blood (knowing him, she was sure most of it wasn’t his) and Soko going to his friend. A high ranking person approached, and even from where she was, Kaylee could tell he was strong. Throwing the empty pistol at an approaching soldier, she managed to knock him out as it hit his face. She scrambled over to Kaiya, where Kimo had been protecting her. ”You okay?” Kaylee asked worriedly, kneeling down beside her friend.
Phoenix347

SokoBlairse13thsin

Rynn01

Saia Kakaru

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2016 6:58 pm
Saia Kakaru

SokoBlairse13thsin

Phoenix347

Kaiya wrapped her arms around Soko when he picked her up. She felt really weak but that's what happens when you cast a ton of spells all at once and deplete your mana. When she was put down, she rest up against whatever was behind her and watched him run off. She felt like calling out to him, to tell him to stay, to protect her, but she knew she couldn't do that. He was needed out there. She turned to Kimo, "Hey there Kimo, you here for me?" when he nodded, she smiled, "That's a good boy."

Kaiya looked up at Kaylee, "Hey. Yea I just need to rest a while. Thanks for asking." Looking up, she saw a menacing man and got worried, "I need to be out there, supporting everyone."  
~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff