Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]
Weight of the Crown ( Accepting: Open: All: I: Orig. ) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2015 6:58 pm
TealPearlVoiceTrista

User Image
Astrid giggled as Snow dragged her to the other side of the room. She then jumped onto him, and nuzzled him before she said "Me wuv big brudder!" before she giggled and started wrestling with him, being gentle with her big brother as she knew he was older than her, and stronger. She kenw he could easily hurt her but knew he would be as gentle as he could. Astrid's tail started wagging happily as she started growling playfully at Snow wanting him to chase her.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2015 7:26 pm
Angelic Lupine
Rynn01
Blackscar_swiss

User Image

"You don't have to apologize." Valon said laughing and turning his attention back to Shina. "You just love to mess with me." Looking back at Vallerie he nodded. "You are always welcome to stay here Vallerie. There's plenty of room in this place. I'm sure we can find a room for you to rest." Snow jumped up and chased after Astrid before pinning her to the ground. "I love you too little sister." He then laughed and rolled around the floor.  

TealPearlVoiceTrista

Dedicated Vampire

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2015 4:52 am
TealPearlVoiceTrista

Blackscar_swiss

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Val was about to bow again but she stopped herself, she had to learn not to be so formal, "Thank you your Gra--I mean Valon." she gave a smile towards Shina, "It can take forever gathering this much but the forest by the lake is bountiful, especially in this season."

"Is there somewhere I can swim? I'm feeling a little dry."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2015 11:58 am
TealPearlVoiceTrista

User Image
Astrid giggled before she licked his cheek. She then laughed at him as he rolled onto the floor. She definitely brought out his inner puppy. Astrid then jumped onto his stomach and tried to pin him to the ground, trying to copy what he did to her but her little legs were too short and wobbly to do that just yet. "Me got ou." She said giggling as she thought she had him.

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

TealPearlVoiceTrista

Dedicated Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2015 4:53 pm
Rynn01
Angelic Lupine

User Image

Snow laughed before rolling over and knocking Astrid to the floor. "You still have a lot to learn pup." Valon laughed and stood up. "You'll get used to things Vallerie, it just takes time. There's a small lake in the courtyard that you are more than welcome to use. If you need anything else just ask." Sighing he got up and stared out the window. 'One day I will get to see my family again.'  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2015 5:11 pm
TealPearlVoiceTrista

Blackscar_swiss

"Next time I come back I will pick you something up as well Shina. Now if you'll please excuse me, I'll just go soak for a while." she bowed, again, and left the room. She slowly made her way to the courtyard, still limping slightly. Once she reached the lake she was astonished. It was very grand, but not as grand as her home. She ran in right away and dove into the water. Slowly her legs turned into a tail and her ears transformed too. She swam to the bottom then rose and jumped out of the water, like a fish. She stayed in the air for a few seconds before flipping and heading head first back into the water  

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 2:55 pm
TealPearlVoiceTrista

User Image
Astrid giggled as she was knocked to the floor. Then she looked over at Valon and tilted her head. She went over to him and pawed at his leg saying "Daddy......?" as she looked up at him with a wagging tail trying to make him smile.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 4:10 pm
((Don't know where Yaroki went sad ))

User Image

✿ Ariana ✿

Ariana smiled a bit and nodded at Zane's offer, "That would be great, so long as you don't mind.". She knew that Zane had many duties and tasks that he needed to get done, besides watching over her, she figured he probably had to train among other things.

Hearing the sound of wings approaching, Ariana figured that a bird had passed on by and didn't pay much mind to it. A moment later a voice spoke up and Ariana tensed a bit grabbing lightly onto Zane's jacket. Even though she knew the voice, it just startled her a bit that it seemed to have come from no where. Quickly relaxing and releasing Zane's jacket, Ariana smiled warmly not wanting for Gale to notice that he had startled her.

Ariana shook her head "No, you're fine. We were just chatting. How have you been doing Gale?" Ariana asked, the delicate flower that Zane had given her still resting in her hand.

Scout

User Image

TealPearlVoiceTrista

Yaroki

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

TealPearlVoiceTrista

Dedicated Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 5:33 pm
DragonChild09
Angelic Lupine
Rynn01
yaroki

User Image

Gale smiled and stretched out his wings. "I've been great princess. I'm just a little tired from the all the flying I've been doing lately." He looked at the flower and chuckled a little. "That's a nice looking flower you got there. Did it happen to come from a secret admirer?" Glancing at Zane he couldn't help but chuckle once more. "You look as if you've seen better days Zane. Is something bothering you? Oh and Valon sends his regards."

User Image

Zane glared a little at Gale and sighed. "Must you do that every time you drop in? You're like the annoying older brother I never had." 'You have no idea what I'm going through. All the pain from my past just comes back at once. I'll never forget what happened that day.' At the mention of something bothering him, Zane paused for a moment. "I don't have to tell you everything that goes on in my life. It's my problem and I can deal with it myself."

User Image

Valon continued to stare out the window until he took notice to Astrid. "It's alright girl. I just have a lot to think about." 'It would be nice to hear something from Gale. Just something to know that my family still cares. I have to know that they are alright, especially Ariana.' "You would like my sister Astrid. Perhaps one day soon you will get to meet her." He smiled a little and pet the top of her head. Snow walked over and ran his head under Valon's hand. "You'll figure out something. I'm certain that Gale will arrive with great news."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 5:47 pm
TealPearlVoiceTrista

Angelic Lupine

Blackscar_swiss

Vallerie came back to the surface. She swam up to a large rock and leaned on it, finding a nice spot to sit on in the water. She just lounged around until she was needed or someone wanted to talk to her.  

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2015 3:56 pm
TealPearlVoiceTrista

User Image
Astrid nuzzled Valon's hand as her head was pet. "No be sad daddy." She said as she looked up at him before she tried to jump into his lap. She was too young to do this on her own but she wanted to help him feel better. Astrid had a big heart for one so young. Mainly because she knew how Valon felt. She still missed her mommy, but she had Valon and Snow to help her feel better whenever she had a sad spell. All she wanted was to repay Valon for his kindness as well as Snow. She then wagged her tail at Valon as she tried to get into Valon's lap wanting him to be happy.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2015 5:03 pm
User Image

✿ Ariana ✿

Ariana let out a small giggle as Gale asked about the flower then started teasing Zane as usual. The two had an odd way of showing their friendship, but Ariana thought that it was sweet. Her pale eyes set on Gale, Ariana gave a warm smile "Zane just had a bad night's sleep." she spoke softly with a small giggle. Remembering the question about the flower, Ariana shook her head a bit "No, Zane found it on the ground. We're going to let it go float in the fountain." The mention of her brother brought Ariana a lot of relief, he was alright, with any luck he'll return to them soon. "Gale, how's Valon doing? He's okay, right?" she asked still a bit worried about anything Valon might have gotten himself into.

Scout

User Image

TealPearlVoiceTrista

Yaroki

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

TealPearlVoiceTrista

Dedicated Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2015 5:37 pm
yaroki
Angelic Lupine
Dragonchild09

User Image

"I'll be alright Astrid." Valon said dropping to one knee. "I really do miss my family, my home, but right now I have very important things to take care of. Once everything is set right, I will show you my home." 'I just wish that I could do that sometime soon. All I can do is hope that they are all alright. Father was the first to fall and the kingdom soon followed. I hope that mother and sister won't fall as well. Not to mention Gale, who travels in between. I'm not sure what I would do if he were to fall as well.'

User Image

"Sounds like he just got up on the wrong side of the bed." Gale said chuckling. "I'm sure the flower would love being in the water. It may not speak or walk wherever it wants but even this beautiful flower has a soul. Sometimes all one needs is a little guidance and love." He paused and folded his wings. "Valon is just fine. He's actually a lot closer than you think but I can't tell you exactly where he is. The less people that know his location, the better. You'll be safer not knowing where he is. Don't worry though, he's among friends. He will be happy to know how you are doing princess."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2015 8:36 pm
TealPearlVoiceTrista

User Image
Astrid could tell he missed his family. She tilteed his head as he looked at her. She'd heard stories of his home and wanted to go. She then let out a small yawn. Being a puppy, and a runt at that, she needed naps midday so she would grow up big and strong. Though mainly she just wanted her daddy to tuck her in and snuggle with her. She did love Snow as well, but he was more of her big brother than her father figure. "seepy daddy." Astrid said looking up at Valon with tired eyes. She wanted him to lay down and snuggle with her like when she was younger. She missed him doing that.

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2015 12:30 pm
User Image

✿ Ariana ✿

Ariana couldn't help but to let out a small laugh "Gale, you sound like an old man sometimes." Ariana teased then gave a nod a small smile still on her face. "I know that it is safer for him to be where he is. I trust him, so I won't pry, it's enough for me to just know that he's alright." Ariana spoke in a warm voice stroking the flower's silky petals with a finger. She missed her brother, but knew that he would be creating his plan to regain control of the Kingdom, so for now, the most she could do was wait and hope.

"Does he need anything from here?" Ariana asked curiously wanting to know if they could do anything here to help him.

Scout

User Image

TealPearlVoiceTrista

Yaroki

~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items