Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fanonymous

Back to Guilds

Anon and Fan appreciation and community 

Tags: anon, fans, gaia, writing, gift giving 

Reply Fanonymous
The Time has Come (RP/Puzzle/Anoning) [Open!] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Whispering Minstrel
Crew

Headstrong Daredevil

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 10:54 am
Charming Anon

(Lurking because puzzles, but is the answer to puzzle #1 a pepper? Chile Pepper, bell pepper, peppercorn...I like spicy things...sue me)  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 11:05 am
Rae Starshine
Charming Anon
Gigi of the Ribbons
Minty Andee
The Rose Prince Anon

Tobias didn't hesitate to make one hand solid to catch the tossed shades, but putting them on meant being completely solid. To make it worse, he was about to be blind even with the shades if he was to correctly guess. However he trusted Rae, so making sure no wolves were near he made himself solid and put the shades on.
"Thank you, Rae."
Moving back towards the center of the group, he closed his eyes as the fire started to encircle them. A glimpse was caught, and he swore under his breath. Why must such beautiful things be so painful?
"Is it working?"
The question was to no one in particular as he couldn't really see right now. It would just be nice to know something.

((Had to get those shades on. ))

AlwaysFadingAwaySlowly

Otherworldly Specter

Charming Anon

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 11:27 am
Whispering Minstrel

Correct!

Puzzle 1 has been solved

Answer: Pepper

Two puzzles left to go! Unsurprising, I thought they'd be the hardest ones.

You're all doing so well!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 12:12 pm
Charming Anon

Puzzle 4 Clue: Nirvana Single

((I'm going to hazard a guess puzzle 4 is Pennyroyal.
If you keep up such words, my status is going to be truer than I care to admit to.. Thank you still, I do enjoy your messages. ))

AlwaysFadingAwaySlowly

Otherworldly Specter

Charming Anon

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 12:15 pm
AlwaysFadingAwaySlowly

Correct!

Thank Nirvana, I didn't think the King of One Cent was working.

Puzzle 4 has been Solved!

Answer: Pennyroyal

One puzzle left!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 2:10 pm
(( Puzzle 4 Clue: Queen of Pence

Hey, hey. Since we're not posting anons anymore...guess what?
YOU'RE AMAZING
AND AWESOME
AND I LIKE YOUR FAAAAACE
Thank you for being such an amazing font of support through all the years.

<3 Charming

Thanks Charming for the best anon I have ever received.

EDIT: Also puzzle 5, corsican.))

The Rose Prince Anon
Captain

Desirable Sex Symbol

Charming Anon

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 2:25 pm
The Rose Prince Anon

Really?

emotion_kirakira

This is the highlight of my career.

Here.

At the end.

Sending THE ROSE PRINCE the best anon he's ever gotten.

I'm just...just so so so happy right now.

*single teardrop*

Also, Correct!

Puzzle 5 has been solved!

Answer: Corsican

All 5 puzzles have been solved. Stay tuned for the thrilling conclusion!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 2:55 pm
Charming Anon
AlwaysFadingAwaySlowly
Gigi of the Ribbons
The Rose Prince Anon
Rae Starshine

"Because, Charming dear, you never know when you're going to have to stink up a place." Minty resisted the urge to stick her tongue out at Charming, because as bad as the aerosol made the air smell, tasting it was worse, And I never know when I need to hide form sensitive noses. She added in her head.

Poor Xavier was coughing. The blonde probably owed him the hugest apology.

Rae said something, and Minty turned to ask her to repeat it, only to see Rae giving a soliloquy in fire. She squeezed her eyes shut and hoped. Moments passed, and with no wolf teeth sinking into her tender flesh, Minty assumed whatever Rae had done had worked.

"Is it safe to open our eyes now?" She asked the group at large.

(Do I still need to post clues or are we good now?

Edit: Prince. If I knew you were that easy to please, I would have been trying so hard all these years. Gawd. I feel the fool.)

Minty Andee

Shameless Nerd

Charming Anon

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 8:57 pm
Gigi of the Ribbons
Minty Andee
The Rose Prince Anon
AlwaysFadingAwaySlowly
Rae Starshine

"Rae, I know I've said you're the stuff of stars, but I didn't know it was so literal."

Rae's plan worked though, the party was safe within the ring, and the wolves, knowing when the were up against superior firepower ( emotion_awesome ) retreated back in to the woods.

"Head count, everyone okay? Prince? Minty? Tobias? Gigi? Rae?"

Charlie looked around as he spoke, no one appeared to be injured, but his eyes were having difficulty adjusting from the dark forest to the bright flames.

"Who else is ready to get out of here? If you would kindly let us out, Rae?"

He was anxious to finish the journey, but not enough to walk through starfire.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 9:43 pm
Minty Andee
Charming Anon
AlwaysFadingAwaySlowly
The Rose Prince Anon
Rae Starshine

Thank goodness Charming picked a strong light. Blinding a few of the wolves was at least keeping them back, and that meant a still in tact Charlie, so good.
When she heard Rae speak and warn about closing their eyes, she hazarded a look back. Such pretty flames reflected momentarily in her eyes before she blinked and turned back forward. Aiming the light at one last set of eyes, she closed hers. Hugging Charming around his middle and burying her face against his back, she waited trying to stop the tremble going through her. If he needed her to let go, he need only say, but right then he was her anchor and comfort.
Time seemed like it had stopped as she waited to know if the fire worked. Her voice came out muffled from Charming's back, "I-I'm good." With her eyes barely opened she peeked around the group, everyone was still there, thank goodness.
Seeing Tobias sort off by himself, she moved one arm from around Charming and took one of his now solid hands. "T-Tobias, come over here." She placed his hand on Charlie's shoulder and gave it a pat. "J-just stay close, at least till you can see again." Scared or not, the urge to comfort was far stronger. Not that he seemed to let on he needed it, but well he was for the moment blind and more vulnerable than usual. She just wanted to be of some help.
Resting her chin on Charlie's other shoulder, she spoke quietly, "Y-yes, let's get out of here, p-please."

(
Quote:
Sunshine on a cloudy day
Light when darkness closes my way
A rainbow when my mood is grey
Joy that chases sadness away

All these things, you've been for me
For that, I could not more grateful be

~Charming
Aw, the brightness comes from the way I just light up getting to see you~
@Rae Wily marshmallow, that's adorable~ That might need a picture. emotion_kirakira )  

Gigi of the Ribbons
Crew

Cuddly Sweetheart

AlwaysFadingAwaySlowly

Otherworldly Specter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2015 2:30 am
Gigi of the Ribbons
Minty Andee
Charming Anon
The Rose Prince Anon
Rae Starshine

Just as he was about to answer that he was fine to Charlie's question, his hand was taken. Tobias flinched in only the slightest fashion, but calmed hearing the elf's words as she took and placed his hand on Charlie's shoulder. Barely opening his eyes and locating her, he smiled and gave a nod.
"Thank you, Miss Gigi. I too am alright, Charlie."
Giving a gentle squeeze to the shoulder he now had his hand resting on, he listened for affirmation from the others. Though it might not be apparent right then, he was far more appreciative of having someone to sort of lead him than his thank you may have expressed. It was going to be a moment before his eyes adjusted again once the fire was gone.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2015 7:41 am
Charming Anon
Gigi of the Ribbons
Minty Andee
The Rose Prince Anon
AlwaysFadingAwaySlowly

Good, everyone was protected, Toby had the shades on, and Gigi and Minty were both safe. As everything had gone according to plan, much to her surprise, the princess flopped to her knees on the leaf-strewn ground. When she finally heard the wolves slip back into the woods, Rae snapped her fingers after another moment of waiting. The flames, having roared up bright, hot, and very purple indeed, immediately flickered out, leaving nothing behind but slightly scorched earth and leaves.

"Still the flatterer I know so well, Charlie.." The poor thing sounded rather exhausted. Perhaps she had used up too much energy. Rai flickering in her ear, she waved him off, getting to her feet slowly. After another moment of catching her breath, the tiny princess once more reached behind her, digging in the depths of her Ifrit backpack, withdrawing it a moment later, a cool bottle of water in hand and some sort of energy bar along with it. After she'd taken a sip of water, draining a good third of it in one go and replacing the cap, then she finally answered the others.

"Yes, i'm just fine. I'd never tried that before, so I wasn't sure if it would even work.. You can all open your eyes now. The fire and wolves have left us." Tearing off a corner of the packaging with her teeth and stuffing it in her pocket to dispose of later, Rae looked around at the others. They seemed to be okay, though she was worried about Gigi and Toby the most. Where her two dearest friends were weak, she was strong, so she often worried about them above all others. Staring at Charlie, sea green eyes half-lidded, she finally addressed him directly.

"Yes, we should vacate the premises as soon as possible.. They may decide to come back. Let us hope I do not have to use that much fire again so soon.." Already she was showing signs of tiredness. Breaking off a bit of the bar, she chewed on it thoughtfully for a moment before swallowing. Rae had developed this method of gaining back lost energy ages ago, and it seemed to work just fine. There would be no more fire circles for this princess during the adventure, that's for sure.

((@Gigi: Princess marshmallow, that's me.~ emotion_awesome
So, if a Master Ball is out of the question, can you ride around on my shoulder like Ash's Pikachu?
I know the clues have been solved, but I wanna post this last one anyway, since it's so fitting.
Puzzle 4 Clue: Princess Penelope - for short
Thank you, dear Charming, for all the sweet notes over the years. heart ))

Rae Starshine

Interstellar Marshmallow

35,375 Points
  • Super Jumper 500
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Tundra Brawler 100

Charming Anon

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2015 10:41 am
Gigi of the Ribbons
Minty Andee
The Rose Prince Anon
AlwaysFadingAwaySlowly
Rae Starshine

Charlie felt Gigi place Tobias's hand on his shoulder. He'd missed it, but apparently Tobias had become solid sometime during the wolf attack. Suddenly, Charlie's heart refused to beat normally, instead pounding in his ears.

How many chances were left?

Charlie wasn't going to miss this one. He reached up and took Tobias's hand, intertwining their fingers.

Gigi rested her head on his shoulder (was she playing cupid on purpose?) and murmured her desire to be done with the woods. Rae chimed in agreement and dismissed her flames.

"We should be almost through, just a little further now."

Charlie assured the group, moving carefully forward, still holding Tobias's hand.

His words were true, a short walk down the path and the trees broke abruptly at the edge of a chasm. Charlie stopped, confused.

"There should be a bridge here. I don't think we came out in the wrong spot?"

He looked up and down, trying to figure out what had happened. And then, he spotted it on the other side of the canyon, the rope and plank bridge dangling uselessly on the other side.

"Any ideas?"

(Ha ha, we're not done yet o u o
MORE ANONS ON THE WAY
~Charming)

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2015 6:53 pm
Charming Anon
Minty Andee
The Rose Prince Anon
AlwaysFadingAwaySlowly
Rae Starshine

Gigi smiled up at Tobias and patted his arm. "You looked like you needed a bit of help. You're welcome~"
Once Rae let the fire down, she moved over to her to make sure she was okay. "That was amazing, and pretty from what I could see for a moment. Are you okay? O-oh!" Remembering something from earlier, she took Rae's hand. "Thank you for the compliment before, I-I was a little too distracted to thank you properly at the time. A trip with Charlie deserved a special look~"
Now that the wolves were gone and they were getting out of the woods, she seemed far more cheerful. Well till they came to their next obstacle. Nibbling on her lower lip she looked across to the broken bridge. "Ch-Charlie, does someone not want you to make it back?"

(
Quote:
I can feel it now, I'm almost home. The top of the mountain is near. In these last moments my heart is beating. I'm excited to go, but sad to leave.

Thank you for making this journey with me.

~Charming.
Though I hate that this means we have to part at the end, to see you so excited to get there brings me joy~
@Rae I now imagine a marshmallow with a cute little tiara. Yes, I will ride on your shoulder~ emotion_kirakira )  

Gigi of the Ribbons
Crew

Cuddly Sweetheart

AlwaysFadingAwaySlowly

Otherworldly Specter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2015 6:52 am
Charming Anon
Gigi of the Ribbons
Minty Andee
The Rose Prince Anon
Rae Starshine

"Very astute of you."
His words were to the elf as he nodded to her again. It would have been fine to simply walk and hold onto Charlie's shoulder, yet this was far better. His smile wouldn't be leaving his face any time soon. Being temporarily blind for once had a perk. Just as they got out of the woods, Tobias blinked a few times at last seeing alright again. Being out of the wood meant being back in more light, perhaps he'd keep the shades on a little longer.
"Thank you again for the use of the sunglasses, Rae my dear. Would you mind at all if I borrowed them a little longer?"
Ruby eyes then gazed at Charlie as he spoke. Following where he was looking, the horned male saw the new problem. Lightly running his thumb absently over the hand he held, a sigh escaped him.
"I do not suppose anyone is capable of flight.."

((Out of rp, but in character, I felt that one needed a little rhyme in return.

There are few things that I hold so dear,
But this I hold closest, let me be clear.
Where better to keep safe then where my own once beat,
The most precious gift from the one most sweet.
It fits so perfectly, because you see,
I have given him the one that beat in me.
))

Fanonymous

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces