Welcome to the Sugar Rush CafĂ©! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Radiant Anon Solsi

Diamond Star

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2015 12:24 pm
Sammy smiled awkwardly and scratched the side of her cheek with her finger. "Eh, not a pest problem so much as a um, missing...patron..." She cleared her throat into her fist. "Yes! Onward!" She led them into the back room where the kitchen supplies were. "This is where we make the pastries every morning and the drinks throughout the day." She leaned over to Ciera and whispered, "I'll show you where the day-old's go later..."

OOC: Hint: the day-old's go to a special green someone who lives in a dumpster. XD <3
Whispering Minstrel

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2015 1:06 pm
Radiant Anon Solsi

She blinked slightly at the 'missing patron' bit, but shrugged it off and marched back with Sammy into the room. Eyeing the area with interest she nodded her head with each item and place pointed out, keeping up with little mumbled 'Okay's and 'Uh-huh's. Inclining her head when Sammy leaned over to whisper, grinning in anticipation.

"Okay, besides that, what else do you have for me to go over?"

(ORRIN! I have missed the cute Zomble...-heartbroken-)  

Whispering Minstrel
Crew

Headstrong Daredevil

Radiant Anon Solsi

Diamond Star

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2015 1:10 pm
Over the next hour Sammy discussed the different menu items and how to prepare them. Where the uniforms were kept and the lockers for stowing one's belongings. The lunch fridge to how to work the register, to yes, even the karaoke machine. "It works a lot better since this place got its make-over." she added with a giddy smirk. "Oh that reminds me, I should put in a request to get you a name badge soon." She folded her hands together and shrugged, saving that mental note for later on. "Well, there you have it."

OOC: ~
Whispering Minstrel

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2015 2:26 pm
Radiant Anon Solsi

"Alright! Thanks a bunch Sammy. I just know it's going to be fun working with you!" Ciera laughed, before grabbing the nearby broom and began getting to work on the floor. Since it seemed relatively quiet it seemed like a good time to make things clean...not that things weren't clean already.

(New Solsi power-up? OwO)  

Whispering Minstrel
Crew

Headstrong Daredevil

Radiant Anon Solsi

Diamond Star

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2015 3:08 pm
Sammy blinked as Ciera suddenly sprang into action. What a way to hit the ground running. "Wow, you're gonna make me look bad." she laughed. "It'll be nice to have the extra help around here, I really appreciate it."

OOC: Phew! Finally finished story #18. I'm really tired of writing drama. =o=' Just a little more and it'll be back to the happy though! ^-^
Whispering Minstrel

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2015 3:26 pm
Radiant Anon Solsi

"Hey, this is what I'm used to with my old...job," she hesitated at the last word, but covered it up with a big smile, "If you aren't currently working on something, the boss'll find something. And it usually isn't fun. So I learned quick to always be busy with something." As she continued sweeping, she bumped against something with the broom under a table. Staring quizzically, she prodded whatever it was out from underneath.

The little green thing, still asleep from the recent sugar coma, rolled out with a few sweets stuck to its face. Ciera looked over to Sammy, "I uh, think I found your 'missing patron' here..."  

Whispering Minstrel
Crew

Headstrong Daredevil

Radiant Anon Solsi

Diamond Star

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2015 6:28 pm
Sammy nodded and followed suit, wiping the windows with a cloth. "Well things aren't too strict around here, but there's nothing wrong with an additional polish." She smiled as her reflection came into view in the glass. Sparkly! "Hehe. So, where did you say you used to work?"

OOC: *gasp!* Your status! What do you know, detective? >->
Whispering Minstrel

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2015 6:51 pm
Radiant Anon Solsi

"I uh....worked in a exporting business for a while, seasonal stuff mostly." she replied, holding the broom in the crook of her arm before picking up the green thing under its shoulders and turning it from side to side, it's head lolling about as she did.

(I KNOW NOTHING! *sweats*)  

Whispering Minstrel
Crew

Headstrong Daredevil

Radiant Anon Solsi

Diamond Star

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2015 6:54 pm
"Really? That sounds neat. Like it highlights all the best parts of the - " She paused as she turned to face her, seeing the little green creature for the first time in a while. "Hey, you did it!" she exclaimed, her expression lighting up.

OOC: Uh huh...okay well...you let me know if you hear anything... >.>
Whispering Minstrel

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2015 7:29 pm
Radiant Anon Solsi

"Yeah! I did!...what is it?" she asked, now bouncing the little thing in her hands. It was really light for such a pudgy cretin. The motion caused it to fidget slightly in her hands, but otherwise it remained asleep.  

Whispering Minstrel
Crew

Headstrong Daredevil

Radiant Anon Solsi

Diamond Star

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2015 7:33 pm
Sammy appeared over the girl's shoulder and looked down at the little green critter. "Ah...you know...I'm not really sure... I was operating on the assumption it was a giant living green bean... Sure likes sugar though..." She reached over her shoulder and poked the thing's belly.

Whispering Minstrel

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2015 7:50 pm
Whispering Minstrel
Radiant Anon Solsi

"Hey, this is what I'm used to with my old...job," she hesitated at the last word, but covered it up with a big smile, "If you aren't currently working on something, the boss'll find something. And it usually isn't fun. So I learned quick to always be busy with something." As she continued sweeping, she bumped against something with the broom under a table. Staring quizzically, she prodded whatever it was out from underneath.

The little green thing, still asleep from the recent sugar coma, rolled out with a few sweets stuck to its face. Ciera looked over to Sammy, "I uh, think I found your 'missing patron' here..."

A short walk had brought him to the corner. An urge to see a certain person made him turn left. A fondness for well made coffee brought him to the door.

Shao stood outside the temple of tastiness known as the Sugar Rush Cafe, a small smile evident as he opened the door. The bell jingled and he stopped short. A new employee? No matter, his sought after server of saccharine stood next to the stranger studiously surveying something. "Hello, there. Pray tell what has the two of you so preoccupied?"  

Shao Kashana

Questionable Phantom

9,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100

Whispering Minstrel
Crew

Headstrong Daredevil

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2015 8:04 pm
Radiant Anon Solsi
Shao Kashana

Ciera was just beginning to wonder if the thing could bounce when a new patron appeared, darkly cloaked belying the obviously sweet smile towards...Sammy? Her eyes went wide. She knew that look.

"Greetings! Welcome to the Sugar Rush Cafe!" she said, bowing slightly like Sammy had done to her when she had first arrived.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2015 8:13 pm
Sammy lifted her eyes when she heard the footsteps of a new arrival. Black shirt under black glasses under black hair... It could only be... "Shao!" she exclaimed happily, stepping out in the open to greet him. "It's been a while since I saw you here. How's, um, how's it going?" She stopped halfway through to clear her throat, her hands keeping busy with meaningless touch-up's to her braid. Then she suddenly realized. "Oh! Where are my manners? Sorry, this is Ciera. She was just hired, apparently." She laughed a little, still wondering how she could've possibly missed the memo about it.

Whispering Minstrel
Shao Kashana

Radiant Anon Solsi

Diamond Star

Shao Kashana

Questionable Phantom

9,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2015 4:29 am
Radiant Anon Solsi
Sammy lifted her eyes when she heard the footsteps of a new arrival. Black shirt under black glasses under black hair... It could only be... "Shao!" she exclaimed happily, stepping out in the open to greet him. "It's been a while since I saw you here. How's, um, how's it going?" She stopped halfway through to clear her throat, her hands keeping busy with meaningless touch-up's to her braid. Then she suddenly realized. "Oh! Where are my manners? Sorry, this is Ciera. She was just hired, apparently." She laughed a little, still wondering how she could've possibly missed the memo about it.

Whispering Minstrel
Shao Kashana

Shao watched the off-guard waitress in her strange ways of greeting. He tried not to let his eyes seem to linger anywhere in an attempt to be calm."I am well, at least I am as of late..." He trailed off slightly when she introduced the new wait staffer. Why were all of his hello's awkward recently? "Ciera, is it?" He inclined his head to her bow in turn. "A pleasure, I'm sure. If you would not mind me asking, what is that?" The necromage pointed at the green... thing in her hands.  
Fanonymous

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff