Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]
Neko Maid Manner (Open and Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sonakatharsis

Divine Shapeshifter

15,975 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 1:51 pm
"I'm Crissy." She said to the twins before turning her attention back to Akira. "I don't have any additional belongings as they were all thrown away when I was adopted last time by Mr. Sprig." Crissy said as she went to get the paperwork for all three Neko girls.

Once she had returned, she filled out the parts she was required to and handed the paperwork to Akira. "Master, you must fill out this paperwork to adopt us, then you can pay up front, I got the prices from my soon to be former master, 300 gold for each of the other two and 100 for me." She said blushing. "Mr. Sprig likes most of the others so they should be fine, especially Gina." She pointed to a Maine Coon who was bandaging the finger of a customer.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 2:13 pm
Akira Spade
╔═════════════════════════════════════╗
Where at: Cat-girl shop
With: Riku, Sora, Crissy, Luna, Reina
Song in my head: So Long Sentiment
╚═════════════════════════════════════╝
((OOC: ))

Luna was apparently overly excited, rushing off through one of the doors with only telling him to wait. Crissy came back with paperwork for the adoption, much of the details for the cat girls filled out already. "It's alright, we'll buy everyone some casual clothes soon." he said, filling out his information on the forms, although glancing each time Crissy said master. He had a feeling it'd get awkward especially around the apartment. He also thought it would be a hard habit for a trained maid to break. He filled out a check for the three as Luna arrived, dressed radically differently.

"Um, okay." he was a little taken by the sudden change in appearance, and turned back to the paper, glancing between the two cat girls. With the forms filled out, he looked in the direction Crissy pointed at, nodding and gathering the forms to finish it himself. "Alright, I'll take care of this. If you want anything from the store Crissy, grab it real quick, I'll pay for it if you gather up my friends." he said, pointing to the twins. "I'll be right back." he ruffled her hair and ears before walking towards the desks and checking through the papers.

Luna Vitesse

DragonChild09

-KooL-LiSa-

Lady Jaiana Katja Shadow

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 2:38 pm
User Image

Sora and Riku

"He started it!" the twins said simultaneously, both looking at Akira. With a small sigh, Sora got off of Riku and helped him back onto his feet. 700 not bad at all, I'll have to remember to jot that down for the financials. Sora thought to himself. Now back on his feet, Riku teasingly punched Sora in the arm with a smirk "That's for pinning me to the floor." he said laughing a bit. Sora just smirked and playfully rolled his eyes "Alright fine." he said then turned his attention onto Crissy and Luna who seemed ready to go. It was going to be strange working with them, and not because of the cat thing. Sora got flustered really easily, and seeing Luna in very short shorts, Sora looked away his face already turning slightly red. Riku smirked mischievously, knowing full well that his brother was this way.

Phoenix347

Luna Vitesse

Luna Vitesse

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 9:07 pm
Crissy helped finalize the paperwork and then led them back to the shop owner to get the finances taken care of. She took Akira by the hand so he wouldn't get lost, admittedly she also found him cute but she would never admit it, unless he admitted it first. Once they reached the office the shop keeper looked at them and let out a small laugh.

"So, you're going to take the tabby off of my hands eh?" He asked and then he looked at Akira expectantly. "Well, where's the cash?" He asked as Crissy looked around the room.  

Sonakatharsis

Divine Shapeshifter

15,975 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Partygoer 500

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 9:32 pm
Akira Spade
With: Crissy, shop owner
((OOC: Minor plot armor usage to proceed along the story~ We'll let any others come along if people join))

Crissy decided to take him directly to the shop owner for the sale, leading him by the hand. The owner looked over the paperwork with a laugh, remarking on the tabby. "Yes, and I'll also be adopting the fierran as well." he handed over the appropriate cash. He planned to stock up the kitchen at the supermarket with something other than milk, cereal and bread. The cat girls would probably only have the milk so he'd have to grab something for them as they left.

Luna Vitesse

DragonChild09

Lady Jaiana Katja Shadow

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 9:43 pm
Crissy smiled as the paperwork was copied and filed away and the records for each girl were handed to Akira. She was finally leaving her now old master! Her excitement to be leaving shown through to her face, composure never was her strong suit. As the shop owner dismissed them, Crissy went over to the clothing section of the shop, leading Akira back out. She found a bell collar she had wanted for a long time now and asked if she could have it, it was the cheapest they had and in her opinion the prettiest, it was a lace and ribbon collar with a tie together type backing.

"This is the only thing I have ever wanted in all the time I spent helping to put this place together." She added and then she put it back down and nervously played with her tail, it only cost 5 gold but she was anxious that she might have asked for too much already.

Phoenix347
Akira Spade
With: Crissy, shop owner
((OOC: Minor plot armor usage to proceed along the story~ We'll let any others come along if people join))

Crissy decided to take him directly to the shop owner for the sale, leading him by the hand. The owner looked over the paperwork with a laugh, remarking on the tabby. "Yes, and I'll also be adopting the fierran as well." he handed over the appropriate cash. He planned to stock up the kitchen at the supermarket with something other than milk, cereal and bread. The cat girls would probably only have the milk so he'd have to grab something for them as they left.

Luna Vitesse

DragonChild09

Lady Jaiana Katja Shadow

Sonakatharsis

Divine Shapeshifter

15,975 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Partygoer 500

Luna Vitesse

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 8:28 am
User Image

She watched as the paperwork was transferred from hand to hand, then, with a final swish of a pen, a stamp, and a nod, "Woo!" she fist pumped and exploded out of the doors of the shop, feeling the warm summer winds gushing down the cobbled stoned streets, stretching lively as the sidewalk goers froze, stunned by the nekos sudden appearance and outwardly excited expressions.

She, in turn, froze and looked at all of them before putting her hands on her hips, shaking her head, then fanning her hand out in front of her as if she was saying "shoo shoo!"

As the crowds started moving again, she crossed her arms, a slight look of achievement on her face knowing she wouldn't be sleeping on the streets any more - and thank the heavens for that. As the citizens walked down the streets, she noticed a café right across the way. That look of achievement gradually draining away as she noticed a grand opening sign, dated for tomorrow.

".........." A hand slowly moving to her face, now realizing that she would need to see this catgirl maid shop and its somewhat intimidating owner every so often. She groaned, patiently waiting for the others to exit so they could walk together to their new home.

Phoenix347
DragonChild09
-KooL-LiSa-
Lady Jaiana Katja Shadow

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 11:11 am
User Image
OOC:
Staying in her seat, she sees may people come and go. None taking a glimpse of her. -Am I going to be stuck with this master forever.... I wish I could just be taken for once..- Then looking over on where Luna and Crissy, she sees them heading out with a new master. -I'm going to be alone... again..- Her ears bent down.
Luna Vitesse

Phoenix347
DragonChild09
Lady Jaiana Katja Shadow

iiqueenlucy_

Friendly Giver

12,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Generous 100

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 11:33 am
User Image

Sora and Riku

The twins followed as Luna rushed out of the shop, Sora trying not to look directly at her, causing his brother to smirk. "Nice out right?!" Riku said streching his arms over his head, he loved warm weather, it always made him want to lay down in the grass and take a nap. Sora followed his brother going to the opposite side of Luna before he pointed at the cafe across the street. "That's our shop, we'll be opening tomorrow so we'll have to go over staff instructions today." Sora spoke looking at the shop. Seeing Luna put a hand up to her face, Riku looked at her curiously his arms still stretched out above him "You alright? I think we have a first aid kit in the cafe." he asked curiously.

Phoenix347

Luna Vitesse

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 12:52 pm
Akira Spade

Both catgirls were excited to be leaving, as Luna rushed out the door already while Crissy lead him somewhere. Akira was thankful Riku and Sora followed Luna. He feared she'd just run off and get lost only to end up back in a catgirl shop or even worse, a shelter. Crissy picked out a bell collar from the shelves, explaining nervously it was the one thing she wanted in the store.

"Alright then, I'll buy it. It will look good on you." He gave a reassuring smile as he grabbed the collar along with a couple other things for taking care of the catgirls, such as special shampoo. As they made their way to the counter, they passed the line up of cat girls, and there was a younger one who was sitting in a chair alone. "Crissy, what about her? Will she be alright?" he asked, pointing at the cat girl who's ears had dropped.

Luna Vitesse

DragonChild09

-KooL-LiSa-

Lady Jaiana Katja Shadow

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

Luna Vitesse

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 6:50 pm
User Image

With a chuckle and a nod, "I'm quiet alright," putting her hand on her hips, the other still wrapped with the sack from before. Her ears flicked to the burstling noise of the winds. "It is nice out, though, you're definitely right about that. I've been cramped in that shop for way too long," she scoffed, tapping her bottom lip after with a poised, thoughtful look.

"What like... four hours? What I would have done if I stayed there just another minute," she knelt down, looking first to the extroverted boy, then the slightly more introverted one. "Young masters," she bowed her head just slightly with a smile, "please call me Luna," turning to the one who mentioned staff instructions, waiting till his eyes flickered in her direction for her to pass him a playful wink.

"Staff instructions? Sure, not a problem," not necessarily interested in the instructions, more so in their approval than anything else.

Phoenix347
DragonChild09
-KooL-LiSa-
Lady Jaiana Katja Shadow

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 6:59 pm
User Image

Sora and Riku

Sora's face reddened a bit as the girl who introduced herself as Luna called him and his brother her master. Riku let out a chuckle as his brother fidgeted a bit "I'm Riku and that's Sora, it's fine if you get us mixed up, lots of people do." Riku said. Sora turned to look at Riku only to see Luna giving him a playful wink before he turned away again. Riku smiled "Maybe we should all go out for a picnic or something later. You know? Enjoy the weather for a bit." he said. He knew that Sora's intention was to make sure everything in the shop was all set even if it meant him staying there all night, so Riku wanted to try and get him to relax a bit.

Phoenix347

Luna Vitesse

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

Sonakatharsis

Divine Shapeshifter

15,975 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 8:36 pm
Phoenix347
Akira Spade

Both catgirls were excited to be leaving, as Luna rushed out the door already while Crissy lead him somewhere. Akira was thankful Riku and Sora followed Luna. He feared she'd just run off and get lost only to end up back in a catgirl shop or even worse, a shelter. Crissy picked out a bell collar from the shelves, explaining nervously it was the one thing she wanted in the store.

"Alright then, I'll buy it. It will look good on you." He gave a reassuring smile as he grabbed the collar along with a couple other things for taking care of the catgirls, such as special shampoo. As they made their way to the counter, they passed the line up of cat girls, and there was a younger one who was sitting in a chair alone. "Crissy, what about her? Will she be alright?" he asked, pointing at the cat girl who's ears had dropped.

Crissy looked at her and said she was the other girl that had been paid for with the 700 he had paid her now former master.

"She was the other girl I was worried about." She explained and excitedly rushed over to her. "Reina! We've all been bought!" She said as she hugged the other cat girl.

Crissy then walked back over to her new master. "What's your name, Master?" She asked and walked a little behind him, she might be bad with posture but she sure was good at obeying the normal rules they had to endure at the shop.

She smiled at him and wanted to hug him badly, he was cute to her and he was saving her from her own personal hell, what was there not to like about him? She picked up a grocery bag, noting all the things he was buying and asked if he needed help carrying anything as she began humming and bagging the items he had bought, she took special note of the shampoo, he had bought the good kind that would keep their hair clean and shiny at the same time!  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 9:50 pm
Akira Spade

Crissy rushed over to the sulking cat girl and wrapper her in a hug before returning to Akira with the other girl. "Reina? Nice to meet you." Crissy asked about his name, something that Akira now realized he forgot to do. "Right, my name is Akira Spade. I guess we'll be spending a lot of time together now." He started to think about what he gotten himself into just now. Three cat girls, a new cafe, a new town. Maybe he should have held his resolve, but if he didn't, these girls would probably still be here.

Luna Vitesse

DragonChild09

-KooL-LiSa-

Lady Jaiana Katja Shadow

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

iiqueenlucy_

Friendly Giver

12,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 10:09 pm
User Image
Reina
OOC:

A voice called out for Reina. Looking up, her ears high up, Crissy runs to her with excitement. Once Reina heard that she was bought, her face brighten up. Walking back with Crissy. Her new master greated her, and told them his name. -Akira... My new master- Still excited from being bough she couldn't do anything else but smile.

Luna Vitesse

Phoenix347
DragonChild09
Lady Jaiana Katja Shadow

~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items