Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]
Inuyasha: The Untold Story [Open and Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2015 6:22 am
DragonChild09

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Val stopped and turned around. It sounded like a fight had started. She didn't want to be a part of that so she kept heading towards the village. On her way she spotted a demon with one horn. It was female and seemed hostile almost. She tried to act normal and carry on walking. She didn't try to hide herself.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2015 10:10 am
User Image Kazima (or Kazi)

She stumbled to her hands and knees and plunged the knife into the dirt. Cursing, she turned her head to look at the young boy with a grimace. Thwarted by a kid. Why don't they realize their place is not on this Earth?

As the older boy was speaking, she took out the dagger and got to her feet. Pointing it at his direction, she scowled, "You're Naraku's cronies, aren't you? I could sense the strong evil as soon as I left the village. You have no business being here." She briefly glanced at the boy, but deemed him weaker than she imagined. No wonder the bigger guy is here. The little guy wouldn't make it on his own.

DragonChild09

magicallytalicious

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2015 10:48 am
User Image

Kaijin and Kazuhiro

Kazu let out a small sigh, another person drawn to them by Kai's demonic energy, go figure. Pushing his hair back with one hand, Kazu spoke calmly taking his hand off his sword to try and get the girl to relax a bit, though he figured she would relax after he didn't take advantage of her stabbing the ground.

"Yes, we have no business here. We were trying to find the lake but took a wrong turn somewhere in the mountain tunnels. Why does everyone think we're out to like, destroy the human race or something?" Kazu spoke a bit of irritation in his voice. Everyone was always so hostile when Kai came around, he couldn't really blame them but come on what's a little kid like Kai going to do? "Some girl said that she could take us there. So we're waiting for her to return from the village." Kazu explained casting a quick glance at Kai, Nao now at his side.

[quote"wise_ninja_person"]
[quote"Rynn01"]
magicallytalicious

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2015 11:20 am

Kazima spat at the ground, not believing for one second that these demons didn't have a hidden agenda. Her mind didn't even try to entertain the thought that he could've killed her when she stumbled, because she didn't want to admit that she could be killed by such vile creatures. Instead of answering him, and without taking her eyes off the older boy, she addressed the kid.

"Hey, kid. You're born of Naraku, aren't you? You're just like those disgusting demons that murdered my family. My whole village. I won't rest until I kill every one of your kind." Tears sprang to her eyes and she angrily wiped them away. "I will kill all of you."

She stepped forward as if she were going to attack the older boy, raising the dagger, then quickly turned and lunged at the younger boy once more. Even if he's weak, he's a bigger enemy. She thought as she flew through the air. Anyone affiliated with Naraku must be extinguished first.

DragonChild09

wise_ninja_person

Rynn01

magicallytalicious

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2015 11:36 am
User Image

Kaijin and Kazuhiro

Kai didn't respond to the girl's question, Kazu had told him many times not to talk about his past. Seeing the girl lunging at him, Kazu quickly took a fighting stance, his hand back onto the hilt of his sword. This girl had a real issue with demons didn't she?

Suddenly the girl turned sending an attack towards Kai instead. Kazu didn't have time to react fast enough to get between them, this attack was up to Kai. Kai stood where he was not budging as the girl went to attack him, his face calm. Practically invisible thin webs as strong as steel wrapped around the girls ankles and wrists forcing her to stop. The webs led to the trees behind her working as anchors. Kai looked up at the girl a bit of sorrow in his eyes "I'm sorry for whatever happened to your family. But please don't hurt Kazu, he's my family." Kai spoke softly.

Kazu was a bit surprised at how calm Kai seemed right now. At least he's got his powers under control for now he thought to himself with a bit of relief. Though if the fight continued things could get ugly.

[quote"Rynn01"]
magicallytalicious

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2015 12:57 pm

At first her mind didn't register what the kid was doing until she felt something thin yet strong wrap around her ankles and wrists. She cursed loudly and struggled against the binds, wincing a bit as they cut into her skin. Blood dripped to the ground. Kazima looked behind her to see that the thin lines ended at the trees.

At this point, there was no doubt in her mind that he was of Naraku.

The younger boy's words slapped her in the face. She flinched, staring at him with more bewilderment than disgust. How could he be so calm when I'm trying to kill him? Did I underestimate him?

Suddenly, the sick villagers came back into her mind. She had to go get the medicinal herbs. Begrudgingly, she said, "If you let me down, I won't kill you. I won't even try. For now. But if I see you when I'm done with my business, I won't be so kind."

wise_ninja_person

Rynn01

DragonChild09

magicallytalicious

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2015 1:07 pm
User Image

Kaijin and Kazuhiro

Kai nodded and released the girl, the webs falling onto the ground before vanishing moments later. Noticing the blood on the girls wrists, Kai's eyes widened a bit, he hadn't meant to hurt her, just stop her from attacking. Quickly going over to his bag he pulled out a couple small bandages before walking back over to the girl and holding them out to her. "Sorry, I didn't mean to cut you. I'm still learning." Kai stated slightly embarrassed.

Kazu couldn't help but to smile a bit at Kai apologizing, typical Kai. Turning his attention back onto the girl Kazu spoke "Relax a bit, like I said we're just trying to get to the lake." Kazu said giving a little wave with his hand as if shooing off a bug.

[quote"Rynn01"]
magicallytalicious

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2015 1:17 pm
magicallytalicious

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Val was concerned about the little boy but couldn't go back. She needed to get these herbs to the village. There were a lot of sick kids. She hurried her pace, besides they'll be fine. Its not like they were doing anything wrong.  

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Battle: Mage 100

magicallytalicious

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2015 1:41 pm

Kazima stared at the bandages, confused by the demon's kindness. She began to doubt herself. Is it possible that there are nice demons out there? Those who don't want to kill recklessly and ruin the lives of others?

To show that she was a woman of her word, she tied the dagger to her waist. She took the bandages, thanked the boy quietly, and began tending to her wounds. His words echoed in her head. Didn't mean to cut me? Still learning? What is he talking about? He's born of Naraku! He can't be good...can he?

After she wrapped the last wound, she nodded to acknowledge the other boy's words and went back to get her basket. She started in the opposite direction, towards where she knew the most lush of the herbs were found. Before she disappeared from their sight, however, she stopped and turned around to face the boy. "Let me give you some advice, kid. Not everyone is as good to their word as I am. Be careful who you trust; I could've easily killed you when you were vulnerable and standing in front of me."

As she walked away, another thought filtered in her head. What if this is part of their grand plan? The nice guy, I'm not like other demons, shtick. Then they'll turn around and kill you right when you begin to trust them. She frowned. That would be just like demons!

[quote"Rynn01"]
DragonChild09

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2015 2:13 pm
User Image

Kaijin and Kazuhiro

As the girl wrapped her wounds, Kai pat Nao's head, the dog happy that the tension seemed to stop. As the girl walked away Kai rubbed the back of his nek slightly embarrassed "Don't worry, Kazu told me not to be to trusting of others, see?" he spoke a sphere of thin webs surrounding him and Nao. Had the girl gone back on her word, Kai had made sure to have a back up. He wasn't even sure if the girl had heard him or not but didn't really care. Letting the webs fall and vanish, Kai ran over to Kazu, Nao on his heels.

"Did you see that Kazu!!!??? I made a full web shield!!!!" Kai spoke happily jumpping around a bit. The last time they had been working on that move he could only get it about three fourths the way done. Kazu smiled and rubbed Kai's head messing up his hair "Yeah, great job! You've been improving a lot." he praised the child.

[quote"Rynn01"]
magicallytalicious

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

iiqueenlucy_

Friendly Giver

12,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2015 8:52 pm
DragonChild09

magicallytalicious

User Image
Akari didn't want to be spotted, she then jumps to the nearest branch above. -Good they can't see me from up here- Jumping to the nearest branch to get a closer look. -Wonder why this human is attack... is it another demon.- The girl with the dagger yells at the demon, Akari listens on the conversation. "Naraku... who's that? Is he a ... Demon too?" Saying quietly. Jumping to another branch closer, the girl seems to be calmer. -What happen? they stopped...- Curious on what happen she jumps to another branch to see the demon but fails and slips on the slippery branch. -What then- "AHHH" falling down on the ground Akari feeling dazed, she looks up to see a dog in her face. Akari forgetting what had just happens, she smiles at the dog, tilting her head "Aww your so cute, what your name little fella"

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2015 6:32 am
User Image

Kaijin and Kazuhiro

Seeing someone fall, Nao ran over, looking down at the girl's face curiously. Kai heard Nao's footsteps and turned seeing that he had found a girl and went over, hearing the girl's question. "That's Nao!" Kai answered in a happy tone.

Kazu walked over but stayed a short distance away so Kai would have room to dodge back to. I swear if this person attacks us. He thought to himself with slight irritation. The girl didn't seem like she meant any harm by showing up, she just seemed like she wanted to play with Nao.

[quote"Rynn01"]
[quote"magicallytalicious"]
-KooL-LiSa-

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

iiqueenlucy_

Friendly Giver

12,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2015 9:46 am
DragonChild09

User Image
Akari

She hears a voice, looking behind the dog she see two people, a small boy and an older guy. -Wait.... I've seen these guys...- She then remembered these two fighting another demon back in the woods. She didn't want to get on their bad side, so Akari just smiled when the little one came near. "Nao, that's a cute name. How did you come up with that? I'm trying to figure a name for my cat... But I'm not too well with finding a name..." She gives a little laugh. -The big guy gives me the creeps. Can't let them know I'm a demon.- She starts to pet the dog, which seemed to like her. Many animals get along with her easily, ever since she was young. As she was petting him, notices that the other girl wasn't around. -I could have sworn she was here...-
Akair stands, trying to dust off any dirt on her. "So what are you boys doing around here, do you live in the village near by...?" Akari doesn't know much about the new world. She needs to find demons like her to trust her, to get her the information she wants.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2015 9:56 am
User Image

Kaijin and Kazuhiro

Kai smiled as the girl said that Nao was a cute name "I don't know, I just like the name." he admitted with a small laugh. Nao's tail wagged happily as the girl pet him, he always loved people petting him.

Kazu shook his head "No, we don't care much for villages, we usually avoid them. We travel around." Kazu explained to the girl, relaxing a bit as she happily pet Nao. Still, the girl seemed unusually calm considering the force of Kai's demonic pressure.

[quote"Rynn01"]
[quote"magicallytalicious"]
-KooL-LiSa-

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

iiqueenlucy_

Friendly Giver

12,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2015 11:33 pm
DragonChild09

User Image
Akari

-Travelers... Hmm maybe I can use them to help me...- Akari then gave a gentle smile "That sounds interesting, would you mind me tagging along. I have no home and don't know anyone at all." Akari hoped that they will allow her to join them. Looking down at the dog, something crosses her mind -The Cat!- She turns by the bushes around. "Kitty where are you? You can come out now, everything is safe now" She called out for it. Then by a far off bush, the cat jumped out. Walking over by the cat and then picking it up "Are you all right?" Concerned, the cat just purred on her arm, and seemed to be relaxed. "Okay well, so how bout it? Can I join you guys on your travels?"

~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff