Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]
Naruto: A New Era Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 6:14 pm
loth17

Azorius Beat

Hyper_Fox2

User Image
Shayu Hiroshi
Shark Demon of the Leaf

Shayu watched as they spoke but when Izanami was soon clad inside of a sussano, he noticed its attacked and dodged as well. He moved out of range of its blade as he removed his headband from his eyes to see normally as he watched was happened around him. He noticed how another uchiha arrived which personally, he was rather tired of sharragans. He noticed how Kitzy tried to use clones to attack but that they were blocked by the electric cage. Shayu began to think about how Michael was about to hit the sussano with a rasengan barrage but as he was building up with his clones, Shayu moved, making a clone of himself. Shayu and his water clone both moved apart, they created a triangle with the sussano being the third subject of it. Both Shayu and his clone began to use handsigns. As Michael was about to run, Shayu and his clone's right arm began to collect his own chakra, creating an aura of chakra energy that continued to build till both of them slammed their hands against the ground. It was like two exploding tags had been underground as the floor caved slightly before something rushed under the ground from both Shayu and his clone. It looked as if something was moving under the ground fast, two objects jetting under the surface towards the sussano. (Imagine the grabboids from tremors) Both objects from his terrashark jutsus rushed towards the sussano, it almost looked like two fins made of stone had rose out of the ground. When the two objects reached the base of the sussano the ground exploded up into two large sharks made of earth. Both terrasharks had tried biting onto the sussano in any way, their earth bodies immune to its electric cage. As Michael had rushed with his clones, they would have an opening to use the barrage because if the sharks had gotten a hold or not, they would explode towards the sussano (similar to claymores, only facing in the direction they are put) where the explosion of chakra energy and debris would unbalance and open the sussano for a direct hit from his barrage.

(Sorry for the wait, basically Shayu jumped in and used his move before Michael used his to hopefully create an opening for him to get a direct hit)  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 7:52 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Izanami Uchiha

"Fool. Earth release is weak against lightning release." Izanami laughed at the boys ignorance. "Lightning release: Lightni..." She was caught off guard from the claymore like explosion. Then she saw the rassengan barrage. "You think this will work against me." Her Susano'o held its blade up only to be caught by a large arm made of wood.

"Wood release: Entangling fist." Jakuzure said with a smile.

"Damn you." Izanami said as the attack got closer. Right before it hit her Susano'o Izanami disappeared from the inside as if she was sucked through a black hole. Her chakra shell shattered when it was struck by the force of the rassengan.

Hyper_Fox2

HealingAssass1n

Azorius_Beat

loth17

Unforgiving Warlord

HyperFox2

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 8:03 pm
Azorius Beat

HealingAssass1n

loth17

User Image
Michael Uzumaki

"Ah!" Michael yelled out as his Rasengans hit the shell at full force. Unfortunately the Uchiha had gotten away and the shell shattered when the attack was done. Michael sighed bit seeing this and recalled his shadow clones as he raised his headband back up and his two-tailed cloak disappeared as well. "Damn looks like she got away.." He said disappointingly.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 10:03 am

Revan Okubo

Raging Lightning of the Clouds

There suddenly was an explosion from underground, small rocks flying in all directions along with screams paper bomb explosions and cries for help. Something serious was going down nearby. What exactly was going on in the area?

Witnesses if any would first notice the immense hole in the ground, in front of it a 6"5" foot muscular male who was not a happy camper. Above his menacing glare was a cloud shinobi headband. He was surrounded by a dozen sound ninja, four of them were were we weaving handsigns for a earth style jutsu.
"You three link up with me!! Now!!!"
"All Ready!"
"Earth Style! Great Mud wall!!"
"Earth Style! Great Mud wall!!"
"Earth Style! Great Mud wall!!,"
The sound ninja said in unison as a tall mud wall formed in front of the serious looking male.

loth17

Azorius Beat

Hyper_Fox2

EA R0N1N

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 10:18 pm
loth17

Azorius Beat

Hyper_Fox2

User Image
Shayu Hiroshi
Shark Demon of the Leaf

Shayu's breathing was a bit strained as his clone turned into water and splashed to the ground. He sighed as he stood up, having put a lot of chakra into that jutsu which with it being as unstable as it was for him, it took a lot out of him. His right arm also had some cuts on it, it was from the unstable chakra that built up and cycled around his arm. It wasn't too bad but he was bleeding enough that he got some bandages from his pouch, wrapping it crudely around his arm, planning to treat it once home. He looked around, focusing on if that woman had been in the area around them but not seeing her his attention was drawn to an explosion in the village. He sighed, "Great... what a wonderful day." He said as he looked at the others but really, he figured that with the screams he went and rushed off, to see what was going on and how he could keep people from getting injured. When he was getting close he sensed several chakras as he got close. He jumped onto a roof and looked down at the street, seeing the sound ninja.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 5:34 pm

Revan Okubo

A blue aura surrounded the male in seconds, flowing with electrical energy. It could easily be concluded that he was using lightning style armor. Following that, he held up his right hand, the fingers locked forward and his thumb folded back. His right had began to charge up with devastating amounts of lightning style chakra.

"INCOMING!" a sound ninja screamed.

The unknown male lunged forward leading with his right hand. On impact, the ground shook as the great mud wall took a hit and began crumbling into pieces. The four sound ninja who were hiding being it were dead. Only 8 of them remained ready for a counterattack. They were too concentrated on the unknown male to recognize that they had a unexpected visitor.

loth17

Azorius Beat

Hyper_Fox2

HealingAssass1n

EA R0N1N

HyperFox2

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 5:42 pm
Azorius Beat

HealingAssass1n

loth17

The Android Soldier

User Image
Michael Uzumaki

Michael sighed a bit as he caught his breath. Unfortunately it seemed it wasn't time to rest when he heard and explosion and screams coming from not far away. He noticed Shayu taking off before he could. "Hey wait up!" He called out as he jumped into the trees to follow.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 9:22 pm

Izanami Uchiha

"Well I guess it was good that I got out of there." Izanami said as she reappeared near the sound ninja. She was out of site as she watched the fight. "That technique is from Raikage." Izanami smiled. "Lets hope he loses."

"Wait!." Jakuzure yelled out to her students as they ran off. "Muramasa please go after them. I need to reattach my arm." She said as she held the arm up to her stump.

Hyper_Fox2

HealingAssass1n

Azorius_Beat

loth17

Unforgiving Warlord

EA R0N1N

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 10:11 pm

Revan Okubo

The mysterious male moved so fast, leaving after images before slicing another hostile in half with his ninja scythe. At the end of this attack the male placed his ninja scythe back on his back and looked down at the ground and grunted before forming a fist and jabbing it into the ground. He lifted it back up, emerging with a sound ninja's neck in his hand. He applied his deadly strength to the hold until something could be heard snapping...and it wasn't his knuckles either. Another hostile ninja had appeared behind him with his sword swinging for the kill. The unknown male spun around with his enhanced reflexes and used his left hand to chop through the wielder's blade like it was hot butter.
"My sword!" the ninja yelled. "Thunder heel!" the mysterious said. The male spun around countering with his left leg. landing a direct hit on the foolish attacker. The sound of his ribs shattering to pieces on impact could be heard as blood shot out from his mouth. A lifeless body was sent airborne by the powerful kick before it bounced off the ground before flew directly over Izanami's head, even she could feel the wind of it all. The sound of branches shattering followed as the corpse disappeared into the woods, still airborne.

"Fire Style! Firebomb Jutsu!" A ninja said from a distance. The male urned around slowly just to see a fireball coming towards him before executing a front flip right over it, the fire jutsu missing by inches. The male landing as the fire ball exploded behind him without even looking back. It was down to a One vs five battle.

loth17

Azorius Beat

Hyper_Fox2

HealingAssass1n

((Mysterious male//unknown male = Revan The post before this one is where he took out four of the 12 ninja that were pursuing me. in this post he killed 3 of them. He has 4 remaining. I fixed the errors.))  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 10:23 pm
The Android Soldier

loth17

Azorius Beat

Hyper_Fox2

User Image
Shayu Hiroshi
Shark Demon of the Leaf

Shayu looked down below from the building he was on, seeing the fighting as it went on below them but he was confused on what was going on. He was confused on this attack since the sound ninja seemed to be fighting off someone who was fighting back. He thought over how Michael caught up but Shayu then caught a chakra sense again, "Hey Michael, that one woman that attacked us is still nearby... lets finish what we started shall we, I think that we could have got her on the run." He stated as he began to concentrate on her location as he tried to drown out the fighting sound ninja below.

(So I have no idea whats going on and who is doing what in androids private battle, because he mentioned two unknown characters, and something about a wall and 12 sound ninja and then in his next post it was 20... I am really confused about all the mysterious and unknown characters... could we get some labels please? sweatdrop I am not sure if anyone else is having the same issues and its nothing bad, I guess that I was just a bit confused about what is going on.)  

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100

HyperFox2

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 10:45 pm
Azorius Beat

HealingAssass1n

loth17

The Android Soldier

User Image
Michael Uzumaki

Michael looked around as he finally caught up to Shayu on the building. He looked down at the fight wondering what could have caused this. But before he could think too hard he heard Shayu talking about the woman that they were fighting just a bit ago. "Really? Alright lets take her down!" He grinned and punched his own hand ready for another chance to hit the Uchiha.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 12:00 am

Revan Okubo

Revan weaved hands signs before a light blue light appeared over his hands. "Gale style, Laser Circus!" Revan shot several lasers to finish off the remaining five adversaries. The lightning style armor vanished as the flow in his chakra network returned to a quiet state. A slight smirk appeared on his face as he looked up to the sky. Now I'm free... He thought to himself. He covered part of his face to protect his eyes, but at the same time he was savoring the sight of the sun. At last, I'm finally free.... He thought to himself. He looked around a the scene he left behind and made the decision to keep moving. There was a high chance that if there were any witnesses that he would have have made a high price for himself in the bingo book.

After scanning his surroundings he realized he was near the Village Hidden in the Leaves. He began to walk on the road in the general direction of the Leaf village. He had heard a lot about the ichiraku ramen and really wanted to try it. At the corner of his eye he noticed a yellow haired ninja and a brown haired ninja on the move. Where could they possibly be going? Or were they after someone? He was oblivious to the Uchiha female who was watching him from a hiding place. Now Revan had to made a decision, get a taste of what was labeled the "Cousine of Life" or give in to his curiosity?

loth17

Azorius Beat

Hyper_Fox2

HealingAssass1n

EA R0N1N

loth17

Unforgiving Warlord

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 7:58 pm

Izanami Uchiha

"It appears I have been spotted." Izanami said with a small smile. She stood up on the tree branch and looked in the direction of the approaching ninja. "Come then. Test your skills without your masters to keep you safe. Show me the full force of your determination so I can show you the full force of your eventual despair." Izanagi threw down the training weights she had on and pulled out her Gunbai from her Kamui dimension. "Lets dance."

Hyper_Fox2

HealingAssass1n

Azorius_Beat

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 8:34 pm

Revan Okubo

At the corner of Revan's eye a female appeared on top of a branch. She drew out the legendary weapon, gunbai which was only wielded by the people of the Uchiha clan. But it couldn't be, they were all supposed to be dead. This had peaked his curiosity to the point where the ramen meal will have to wait. He popped a couple food pills and jumped high landing on a tree branch. He knew he was missing something. But for now he decided to observe the pending battle to come from a fair distance. It was obvious that the two leaf ninja were going to jump the lady. I wish there was enough time to get some popcorn. he thought to himself. The real question was, was who was this girl? And why does she seem somewhat familiar?

loth17

Azorius Beat

Hyper_Fox2

HealingAssass1n

EA R0N1N

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 9:14 pm
The Android Soldier

loth17

Azorius Beat

Hyper_Fox2

User Image
Shayu Hiroshi
Shark Demon of the Leaf

Shayu looked around as he then honed in on her chakra signature. She was on the edge of the village it seemed. When she seemed to stop and wait for them, he smirked, "She knows we're coming Michael... I say that we show her that she can't see as much as she thinks she does." He said as he jumped to the side, close to the river that flowed through the village. He smirked and used the hidden mist technique, standing on the water and creating a thick chakra infused mist that began to reduce visibility drastically in the area as it began to spread. Shayu was doing this because he had heard rumors that sharingan users had issues in the mist village seeing through this technique so he made sure to focus on her position and a mile radius around her to make the mist thick and hard to see. He figured that Michael's bloodline allowed him to see better through it. Shayu could easily 'see' through the mist because of his chakra sensing. He then took the chance to perform a couple of jutsus. The first was a water manipulation jutsu that he used to manipulate the mist since his chakra was already infused into it. The second set was a few summon jutsus, where he smirked, happy with his set up, lets see how she likes this.

Around the tree that Izanami is in, the mist should envelope the tree and drop visibility harshly. Now only that but shadows could be seen moving in the mist. It was very difficult to see but he was controlling the mist to create bubbles of water to contain the sharks that he had moving through the mist. He had a total of three 14ft sharks, all of which were his summons and worked with him, hungry for prey as their shadows would swim close to the tree Izanami was in.

(Hope I didn't god mod that, its one of the set ups he has always wanted to do, using the mist to hide and strike with his predators. Also, play the jaws them in your head if you could ^w^)  
~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff