Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~Roleplay Planning and OOC~
Inuyasha RP OOC Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

wise_ninja_person

Aekea Survivor

19,440 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2015 9:26 pm
-KooL-LiSa-
I'm so nervious to post. I allways have a problem with my first post. sweatdrop sorry

it's all good! biggrin I know the first post can be terrifying sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 4:34 pm
loth17
Rynn01
DragonChild09
-KooL-LiSa-

I have an announcement!!
From now on, if no one posts for three weeks, I'm going to move us onto the next day. This means that if no one posts by August 9th, then I'm going to move us onto the next day.
I'll be adding this rule to the actual thread, as well.  

wise_ninja_person

Aekea Survivor

19,440 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150

magicallytalicious

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 9:56 am
I'm super stoked that other people like InuYasha because that's my favorite anime, show, and childhood memory. I'm rewatching all the episodes now and they're wonderful. c:

Character name: Kazima (or Kazi for short). While in her alter-ego, her name is Seto.

Race: Human!

Appeared age: 18

Gender: Female, although sometimes she likes dressing up as a man (her alter ego) in order to participate in wars and do other things women aren't allowed to do (see other)

Sexual orientation: Straight.

Appearance: http://blog-imgs-37.fc2.com/f/a/s/fascinationworld007/tks67.gif
She has long silver hair that she often keeps in a ponytail and brown eyes. Her height is 5' 3" and she weighs about 130lbs (although a large portion of it is muscle). She always wears the traditional Feudal garments unless she's posing as her alter ego (then she's wearing traditional warrior armor and her hair is down).

Short bio: Her parents died by the hands of a large demon in the next town over when she was 8. She started wandering and eventually came across a few kind villagers who took her to this village. While being taught how to behave like a lady, she secretly sharpened her swordsmanship. No one thinks she has any fighting ability. Now, she's a High Priestess.

Personality: Kind-hearted, fun loving girl who knows how to be serious when she needs to be. Loyal to the village. Educated. Has a soft spot for the elderly. Hates all demons with a strong passion, even half demons. Stubborn. Rough at times.

Abilities: Expert swordsmanship, ability to bless and purify evil, very knowledgeable in healing.

Weapons: Sword

Other: Her alter-ego, Seto, is a leader in battle and helped defend the village against warring villages a few years ago. Now living in peace, Seto rarely comes out unless she's wanting to pull a few pranks on the village.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 2:01 pm
magicallytalicious

That sounds awesome! I'll add her to the main thread, and you can start posting whenever biggrin
Question out of curiosity: how does her sexuality affect her alter ego? Does she act like a straight man as Seto? (I'm just a curios person; you can ignore me if you want rofl )  

wise_ninja_person

Aekea Survivor

19,440 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150

magicallytalicious

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 3:22 pm
wise_ninja_person
magicallytalicious

That sounds awesome! I'll add her to the main thread, and you can start posting whenever biggrin
Question out of curiosity: how does her sexuality affect her alter ego? Does she act like a straight man as Seto? (I'm just a curios person; you can ignore me if you want rofl )

Thank you!! (: And no, she pretends to be not interested in any type of relationship. razz  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:28 pm
magicallytalicious
Thank you!! (: And no, she pretends to be not interested in any type of relationship. razz

Nice rofl  

wise_ninja_person

Aekea Survivor

19,440 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150

iiqueenlucy_

Friendly Giver

12,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2015 10:47 am
Don't we need someone to be inuyasha and kagome? And sango and miroku...?
T0ki3
Hyper_Fox2
Cubie-93
Knight Ciaran

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2015 10:50 am
-KooL-LiSa-

â–º----â—„
l。◕ω◕。l T0ki3 says:

WHERE AM I!?

Oh, hey. A Inuyasha RP? Cool! emotion_c8

O c t 1 9 9 8

Timid Darling

10,650 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50

iiqueenlucy_

Friendly Giver

12,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2015 11:02 am
T0ki3
-KooL-LiSa-

â–º----â—„
l。◕ω◕。l T0ki3 says:

WHERE AM I!?

Sorry I was trying to get more people for this... I love Inuyasha! lol We kinda need the four main characters lol  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2015 11:12 am
-KooL-LiSa-
T0ki3
-KooL-LiSa-

â–º----â—„
l。◕ω◕。l T0ki3 says:

WHERE AM I!?

Sorry I was trying to get more people for this... I love Inuyasha! lol We kinda need the four main characters lol

â–º----â—„
l。◕ω◕。l T0ki3 says:
It's okay lol I was just being silly whee
I love it too! biggrin
(Kagome: "SIT BOY!!" *Inuyasha smacks the ground* Lmao!!)
I haven't seen it in FOREVERRR~ though, I'm surprised I even remember that...
so I would say I'd write as either Kagome or Sango, but I have to re-familiarize myself with their characters first so I can do whichever one's character justice sweatdrop

O c t 1 9 9 8

Timid Darling

10,650 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50

iiqueenlucy_

Friendly Giver

12,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2015 10:29 pm
User ImageCharacter name: Rin
Race: Human
Appeared age: 17
Sexual orientation: Straight
Appearance: Red eyes, white hair, and pale skin
Short bio: He works for demons who will give him more power. Since he is human and is from the future (Same time as Kagome), he wishes to be a demon. Wanting the power of the Shikon Jewel, he follows the demon named Naraku. Being promised to have half of the Shikon Jewel to get the power he needs, he helps Naraku with his plans for Inuyasha. (Every shard he collects, the stronger he gets.)
Personality: Lier, Trickster, Joker, Tech Geek, Seems like a nice guy on the outside (but you can never know if hes the same on the inside)
Abilities: With some shards > He can control electricity (lightning) using it for his own will
Half of the Shikon Jewel > A lightning beast, speed, strength, and instincts to kill.
With no Jewels > He is a normal Human who can sense a demons presents, and very smart with technology
Weapons: None
Other: He uses his technology a lot to help him use his power. Also it makes him feel comfortable with it. (Can't live without it...)
OOC: Do I have to wait to get approved? Really wanna bring him in the story  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2015 11:02 pm
-KooL-LiSa-

Thank you for wanting to grab more people for this RP; I really appreciate the thought, but one of the main points of this RP was that we don't need anyone to be any of the real characters. This is more of a RP for original characters.

Now, about your new character that you're wanting to bring in: yes, for any new character, you'll have to get them approved; I appreciate your enthusiasm smile
Unfortunately, Rin can't be accepted as a character if he's from the future. Unless you can give me a really good backstory as to why he's in the Feudal Era, then it's not something I'm going to accept. I'm very sorry.

T0ki3

If you'd like to join this RP, we'd love to have you, but please join using an original character, unless you really just feel driven to play one of the canon characters? I'd prefer to keep this as a separate story from the real anime and/or manga sweatdrop  

wise_ninja_person

Aekea Survivor

19,440 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150

wise_ninja_person

Aekea Survivor

19,440 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2015 11:04 pm
This is a note for everyone in the RP, hopefully you'll see it at some point while it's relevant:

I will be on a trip from Aug. 12-17. I might be able to get online, but I might now; I'm very sorry for the inconvenience. I'll do my best to get on within two days of being back, though (so by Aug. 20th)

Sorry for my absence up until now. Hopefully after I get back, I'll get better. Things offline have just been a little hectic 3nodding

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2015 11:29 pm
wise_ninja_person

Thank you for wanting to grab more people for this RP; I really appreciate the thought, but one of the main points of this RP was that we don't need anyone to be any of the real characters. This is more of a RP for original characters.

Now, about your new character that you're wanting to bring in: yes, for any new character, you'll have to get them approved; I appreciate your enthusiasm smile
Unfortunately, Rin can't be accepted as a character if he's from the future. Unless you can give me a really good backstory as to why he's in the Feudal Era, then it's not something I'm going to accept. I'm very sorry.

Well I was trying to get it like Kagome, how she was reincarnation of Kikyo. I wanted him to be a reincarnation of Akari's dad. Being that, he finds a way to the past when the jewel shards were scattered.
But its fine. I can try another character

iiqueenlucy_

Friendly Giver

12,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Generous 100
~Roleplay Planning and OOC~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash