Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~Roleplay Planning and OOC~
Digimon RP idea Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 11:48 am
Now I want to raise a hagurumon in my digimon re:digitize game.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 12:34 pm
Novama
I know mine has a higher form also. I say we use them if they come up but otherwise we just do what we gotta do as a team. Kinda the idea around it i imagine.

The next up from the hiandromon would be Craniamon which looks pretty badass.  

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

Nykromantyk

Demonic Cyclops

13,000 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:00 pm
Phoenix347
Novama
I know mine has a higher form also. I say we use them if they come up but otherwise we just do what we gotta do as a team. Kinda the idea around it i imagine.

if you want Craniamon I'm okay with you using him as your bio-merge/mega instead of HiAndromon  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:17 pm
Nykromantyk
Phoenix347
Novama

if you want Craniamon I'm okay with you using him as your bio-merge/mega instead of HiAndromon

I wasn't sure how that level was going to be achieved in story, but if we can go top tier then sure xd  

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

Nykromantyk

Demonic Cyclops

13,000 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:19 pm
Novama
Nykromantyk
Phoenix347
Novama

I wasn't sure how that level was going to be achieved in story, but if we can go top tier then sure xd

well Craniamon and HiAndromon are both Mega levels so you'd have to pick one  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:30 pm
Nykromantyk
Novama
Nykromantyk
Phoenix347
Novama

Craniamon is actually considered a burst mode digimon which makes it stronger than a standard mega. Wasn't sure if that mattered.  

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

Nykromantyk

Demonic Cyclops

13,000 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:32 pm
Novama
Nykromantyk
Novama
Nykromantyk
Phoenix347
Novama

Craniamon is actually considered a burst mode digimon which makes it stronger than a standard mega. Wasn't sure if that mattered.

burst mode is from Data Squad and I couldn't stand that season, I enjoyed Savers though  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:48 pm
Nykromantyk

burst mode is from Data Squad and I couldn't stand that season, I enjoyed Savers though
Burst was also in tamers, Gallantmon's normal and crimson mode.  

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

Nykromantyk

Demonic Cyclops

13,000 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:52 pm
Phoenix347
Nykromantyk

Burst was also in tamers, Gallantmon's normal and crimson mode.
Gallantmon is a Bio-merge which is just a different type of mega, and Crimson mode was a one time use thing so it's more like a Deus Ex Machina than anything else, but I can see how people could consider Crimson mode a burst mode  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:59 pm
Nykromantyk

Gallantmon is a Bio-merge which is just a different type of mega, and Crimson mode was a one time use thing so it's more like a Deus Ex Machina than anything else, but I can see how people could consider Crimson mode a burst mode

Noticed my stupidity there after looking at burst again. That said, there are other digimon that have alternate modes. Over half of the Royal Knights have alternate modes.  

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

Nykromantyk

Demonic Cyclops

13,000 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 2:03 pm
Phoenix347
Nykromantyk

Noticed my stupidity there after looking at burst again. That said, there are other digimon that have alternate modes. Over half of the Royal Knights have alternate modes.

yeah, like how Imperialdramon can switch between dragon and fighter modes whenever needed  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 2:07 pm
Nykromantyk
Phoenix347
Nykromantyk

yeah, like how Imperialdramon can switch between dragon and fighter modes whenever needed

And then there's Imperialdramon Paladin Mode.  

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

Nykromantyk

Demonic Cyclops

13,000 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 2:10 pm
Phoenix347
Nykromantyk
Phoenix347
Nykromantyk

And then there's Imperialdramon Paladin Mode.

who though is technically a DNA Digivolution of 2 DNA Digivolutions and a Deus Ex Machina is still the most Badass Digimon ever if you ask me  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 2:14 pm
but ideally, all the tamers in this rp will have non-canon digimon rookie partners and it won't be about whoever has the highest level digivolution available to them like in the anime. No one wants to be the tamer on the side that just watches as the op's go at it.  

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

Nykromantyk

Demonic Cyclops

13,000 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 2:22 pm
Novama
but ideally, all the tamers in this rp will have non-canon digimon rookie partners and it won't be about whoever has the highest level digivolution available to them like in the anime. No one wants to be the tamer on the side that just watches as the op's go at it.

that's why I said no canon digimon and everyone gets a mega level  
~Roleplay Planning and OOC~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces