Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Diagon Alley
× ✖ × Ollivander's :: Open :: Hiring Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2015 10:27 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          ╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                          Mαяıиα Eđgeωøятħ
                                                          Looking Casual at Work with Customers
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Amused
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx
                                                          ❝ Bit early, isn't it? Oh, well. ❞
                                                          ╚═══════════════════════════════╝

If тıмe ¢øυłđ š т ø ρ, ħøω ¢αи I мακe тħıš м ø я e ρ ø e т ı ¢ ✥ ✥ ✥xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          Wħeи тħeяe'š и ø т ħ ı и g мøяe ρ α т ħ e т ı ¢ тø вe šαıđ? ✥ ✥ ✥xxxxxxxxx
                                                          Yøυ вяıиg мe ø υ т, šħøω мe ł ı g ħ т ✥ ✥ ✥xxxxxx
                                                          I'м š ø я я ч ıf I ħ ı đ e, I'м тøø α f я α ı đ тø łøøκ ı и š ı đ e ✥ ✥ ✥xxx
                                                          ═════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceDamien smiled, obviously pleased when the wand worked for Tobias. Noting that the shop had gotten rather crowded in a very short amount of time, the wandmaker stepped behind the counter to ring Tobias up. "That'll be 6 galleons," he told the young man, then, after taking the payment, offered a polite 'have a good day,' and then turned to evaluate exactly how many people there were waiting. His father had come in with a boy, and Ciaran with Caty, then his uncle Michael with a girl. As far as he could tell, those were the only children inside, which made them the priority. Once he and Seth had handled the first years, they could see what the others might need.

spaceDamien turned his attention to the group (comprised almost entirely of his family, he noted) just in time to hear the young lady with his uncle call her mother a whore. His eyes went wide, and he glanced towards his father, seeing Wesley's mouth draw in a tight line. He shifted uncomfortably, but reasoned that there were more pressing matters at hand. The Slytherin offered a small, tight smile to the group. "Ahem. Father, you were here first, weren't you?" he asked, and Wesley nodded. "Yes, this is Brandon," the elder Edgeworth replied, gesturing towards the boy who'd come with him, eyes still on Michael.

spaceDamien gestured for Brandon to come forward, and waved his wand so that the tape measure could start on its work. "Left or right handed?" he asked, trying to focus on the task at hand. He glanced back up, and noticed the young man who'd entered with his father, this one certainly too old to be looking for a wand (unless he'd broken his own, which, it did happen). Damien couldn't quite place him, but he looked rather familiar. Not important now, though.

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxx✥ ✥ ✥ Yøυ ¢αяяч т я υ т ħ αиđ мακe мe š м ı ł e
                                                          xxxxxx✥ ✥ ✥ If ıт ωeяe ч ø υ α и đ м e тøиıgħт
                                                          xxxxxxxxx✥ ✥ ✥ I ωøυłđ т α м e тħe š т α я š
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx✥ ✥ ✥ αиđ šανe тħe в я ı g ħ т e š т øиe føя ч ø υ

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Diamond Wales

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2015 7:50 pm
User Image

And even though the moment passed me by
                                                  I still can't turn away
                                                  Cuz all the dreams you never thought you'd lose
                                                  Got tossed along the way
                                                  And letters that you never meant to send
                                                  Got lost or thrown away

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

a**ɪsᴛᴀɴᴛ, Oʟʟɪᴠᴀɴᴅᴇʀ's || Wᴀɴᴅᴍᴀᴋᴇʀ || Rᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ Aʟᴜᴍɴɪ

════════════════════════

Seth watched the first group leave with the girl's new wand as he deposited the payment into the till and then looked over at the next people in line for a wand. Thankfully, it wasn't that hard to pick out the redhead that was standing near his uncle. He gave Caty a wave and beckoned her forward, knowing that she was getting ready for school. He smile and set his tape measure to start taking her measurements. "Hello, and welcome to Ollivander's. I apologize for the wait, and it shouldn't take that long. Just let me take your measurements and we can go ahead and get your wand figured out." He then proceeded to measure what he needed, already going over in his head which wand would suit her most appropriately.

════════════════════════
                                                  Thinking: First year students, I see.
                                                  OOC: Okay, same song and dance, what's the wood, and how many tries? o3o?

We grew up way too fast
                                                  And now there's nothing to believe
                                                  And reruns all become our history
                                                  A tired song keeps playing on a tired radio
                                                  And I won't tell no one your name
                                                  And I won't tell 'em your name

Yukina101

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2015 10:40 pm
User Image
User Image

αɢє 11 | αםvєитυяєя | υиsσятєם ғιяsт чєαя

☆º°”˜`”°º☆ ★º°”˜`”°º★

ﻬஐCaty tried not to eavesdrop on the adult conversation, mainly because it was rude but also because she was sure she could just get it from her Da later anyway but it was sorta hard not to at least hear the bitterness the other girl had towards her mother. Not that she could blame her really. She had a bit of her own sort of built up if she were completely honest. When she admitted to being new to magic she nodded in understanding already thinking about all the cool things she could show her newest friend. The one she was most excited about was of course the different candies. Maybe after they had gotten all their things they could talk the adults into allowing them a few minutes and coin in the candy store down the road. At her question of whether secret love children were normal the girl just giggled again. "Sort of? It happens a bit more than normal from what I've heard, and it's not just from one group either. I don't really know what I am to be honest since I was adopted a long time ago by Da so, it's possible that I'm someone's secret love child." Caty said with a shrug and grin. Well it was true! They didn't exactly write what blood she was on her records at the orphanage, she didn't even think they knew about magic back then! But her attention was stolen by the two wand dealers, Mr. Damien handling Brandon while the other went over to her causing her to bounce excitedly. Granted the only reason she had even ran into the shop was because she had mistaken Michael for Jer but still! She was getting a wand! "I'm left handed if that counts for anything!" she blurted out as he measured her head of all things. She couldn't wait to see which one chose her!ஐﻬ

OOC: 11 inches, Peach Wood, Fairy Wings Core, Pliable with a Spiraled Shaft annnddd...however many you want? 8''D

Diamond Wales

Cara MiaKitty

Devlyn Maycry

I'll think of a mermaid lagoon
Oh--underneath a magic moon
I'll think I'm in a pirate's cave
I'll think I'll be an Indian brave
Now, everybody try--one, two, three!
We can fly! We can fly! We can fly!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 10:30 pm
User Image
                                                  ‘Cause I’m on top of the world, ‘ay
                                                  I’m on top of the world, ‘ay
                                                  Waiting on this for a while now
                                                  Paying my dues to the dirt

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

Uɴsᴏʀᴛᴇᴅ || Fɪʀsᴛ Yᴇᴀʀ || Mᴜɢɢʟᴇʙᴏʀɴ

════════════════════════

Brandon grinned as the girl mentioned that she was new to magic. That made him too new to the whole thing. He scratched the back of his head and shrugged. "Actually, I kinda am too. My mum and dad have no magic, though apparently my cousin has some that I didn't know about. Don't ask me about how it works, I'm not sure, and I think my dad thought Mister Edgeworth was insulting him or something." Brandon just shrugged, and then looked up at the man who was asking about his handedness. He frowned, and just rose his right hand. "Umm, I'm right handed. Why do you need to know, anyway?" He was honestly curious. He didn't know why it was important, other than he'd probably be using that hand with a wand a lot. Though, it made him wonder what would happen if he actually lost a hand. It would be one of those things that would happen, wouldn't it?.

════════════════════════

Thinking: This place is really dusty...
                                                  OOC: Cedar and augurey feather, 11 1/2 inches, pliable and knobby, and however many you want to do Mia o3o

Frilly

I’ve been waiting to smile, ‘ay
                                                  Been holding it in for a while, ‘ay
                                                  Take you with me if I can
                                                  Been dreaming of this since a child
                                                  I’m on top of the world

Cara MiaKitty

Yukina101

Devlyn Maycry

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2016 4:10 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxOllivander's
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxDamien
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx» ғeelιng «xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxExcited
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ï ќṉøώ øṉlÿ τ ï ṃ ε ώïll τ ε l l ïƒ αll τhε с α ɾ ḋ ṡ ώïll τɾεατ ṃε ώ ε l l xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          'сαυṡε τhïṡ h α ṉ ḋ τhατ ï'ṿε вεεṉ ḋ ε α l τ ќεερṡ ṃε ώ ø ṉ ḋ ε ɾ ï ṉ ' xxxxxxxxx
                                                          ṡø ṉøώ h ε ɾ ε ï τυɾṉ τhε ρ α ģ ε , ï'ṿε lεαɾṉεḋ τø ṡ ï l ε ṉ с ε αll ṃÿ ɾ α ģ ε xxxxxx
                                                          τεll ṃε ώ h ø сαṉ ɾεαllÿ ṡ α ÿ ώhατ ώïll τ ø ṃ ø ɾ ɾ ø ώ вɾïṉģ? xxx

════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceThe sound of footsteps was very suddenly heard from the flat above Ollivander's, a very enthusiastic set of them seemingly jumping up and down. They went silent after a pause, and then resumed, not jumping this time, but walking with a far heavier footfall than necessary. They moved to the staircase leading down into the shop, and Sebastian came bounding down them. Damien hadn't even looked up at the noise; it wasn't as though he didn't know who was causing it. His gaze did finally lift up from the parchment he'd been writing on when the boy appeared in the back room, brows knitting together in confusion. "Where're your parents, Basitan?" the Slytherin asked, somewhat bemused. The eleven year old (and Damien could hardly believe Ada's baby brother was eleven already) ran up to him, throwing his arms around in a hug. "Dad's home with Mels. She didn't wanna come. Mum said she's jealous because she has to wait another year," he answered, shrugging as though he didn't quite understand his sister (he didn't). "Mum's upstairs with Gid, though. Said she knew I'd be fine down here with you and she wanted to see the baby."

spaceThere had been a time, long ago, when Bas would've been jealous of the attention his mother was showing to the Edgeworth's baby. He'd been a needy child, once upon a time, and used to being the center of attention. His sister returning home had alleviated that, the affection displayed to her to attempt to make up for the years she'd spent separated from the family leaving him feeling ignored a lot of the time, until he'd learned to cope. Now, he actually found himself thankful that his mother was upstairs, with the baby, and not in the shop with him, because it meant that he didn't have to listen to her coddling him while he got his wand. Getting his wand, he knew, meant that he wasn't a little boy anymore. He was going to Hogwarts, and he was going to learn magic, and he didn't want her treating him like a child during what was one of the most important moments of his life. He'd needled his older sisters for days, asking questions about what their own experiences had been like. To say nothing of the endless questions he'd heaped upon Damien, knowing the wandmaker would know better than anyone else. Now, he smiled widely at the young man, bouncing on the balls of his feet.

space"Where is it?" he asked excitedly, and the Slytherin rolled his eyes. He stood from his chair, straightening his shirtfront, and then gestured with a crook of his finger. "C'mon," he said, and Bastian let out a small squeal, racing past Damien and into the main room of the shop. He stopped directly in front of the counter, hands sliding onto it's surface, bouncing still. There was a box sitting on it, just one. Damien didn't leave boxes just sitting about. He always put them away. Which meant this one had been pulled, for a very specific purpose. Sure enough, the wandmaker smiled, lifting the lid off and pushing the box towards the blonde child. "12 inches, English Oak with Dragon Heartstring, springy and knobby," he said softly. "If it doesn't fit, I'll buy a hat, just so I can eat it."

spaceSebastian stared at the wand in awe, eyes wide, and reached forward carefully. He knew as soon as his fingers wrapped around the handle that Damien had been right. He'd known he'd been right before, anyway, Damien had known him since he was a toddler, after all. But when he took the wand in his hand, he Knew. A warm feeling spread through him, and he grinned, stepping back from the counter to give it a wave. From the tip, there was a spray of bright-colored sparks, warm and welcoming and dancing in the air behind the wand's path. His hand reached out like he could touch them, and they scattered and evaporated. He stared for a long moment, then looked to the wand in his hand. "That was amazing," he whispered, no small feat for the normally rambunctious child. But nothing had ever been so captivating.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════

xxx ï ƒεεl lïќε ώ α ќ ï ṉ ģ υ ρ , ï'ṿε hαḋ τhïṡ ḋ ɾ ε α ṃ в ε ƒ ø ɾ ε
                                                          xxxxxx ï'll ταќε τhεṡε ƒ ø ø τ ṡ τ ε ρ ṡ , ģø hïģhεɾ, ģ ø h ï ģ h ε ɾ
                                                          xxxxxxxxx ï'ṿε ώαlќεḋ αṉ ε ṃ ρ τ ÿ ṃ ï l ε , ώøɾε ḋøώṉ τhïṡ l ø ṉ ε l ÿ ṡ ø υ l
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx ï'll ταќε τhεṡε ƒ ø ø τ ṡ τ ε ρ ṡ , ģø hïģhεɾ, ģ ø h ï ģ h ε ɾ

xx» «xx
                                                          xx» oυт oғ cнaracтer «xx
                                                          speak now

u s e r n a m e

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2016 6:09 pm
User ImageUser Image

Are you insane like me? Been in pain like me?
                                                                    Do you
                                                                    tear yourself apart to entertain like me?
                                                                    Do the people
                                                                    whisper 'bout you on the train like me?
                                                                    You can't
                                                                    wake up, this is not a dream

Aleah had followed the dwarf man from her house all the way to The Leaky Cauldron, and then watched in amazement as he tapped his wand on a few bricks and the opening to this Diagon Alley place appeared. She was still getting used to this whole magic thing and found everything to be rather amazing. Of course she supposed that was a normal reaction for what the midget had called a muggleborn. She wished she could remember his name, because she felt sincerely bad for continuously calling him "the midget" in her head. It was rather rude.

Her eyes were filled with wonder as she gazed upon the magical place before glancing at the list he had handed her. "Oh! Oh! Can we get my wand first?" She asked excitedly. She was thankfully rather good at maneuvering her own wheelchair, because she really doubted that her would have been very capable of pushing it for her, and a long day of shopping on crutches sounded like hell. Which made school sound rather awful. The midget had told her that the castle like school wasn't very wheelchair friendly. She was capable of walking on crutches but it hurt her arms seriously and made her way more prone to dislocations in her shoulders and elbows.

At the moment she was far to excited to feel much of her pain, but that didn't mean she wouldn't feel it later or that it was any less dangerous on her body to over exert herself. She grinned when she spotted the name of the wand shop. Ollivanders. It was pretty name for a shop she thought. She quickly wheeled herself to the door and then paused, biting her lip. She sighed and reached up from her chair to grab the door handle and then awkwardly wheeled herself backwards with one hand to open the door. Her foot shot out to hold the door open, and she cringed as pain rippled up through her leg. The door was a lot heavier than it looked and from what she could tell she'd just hyperextended her knee by the quick motion. Ignoring that for a moment, she quickly wheeled herself through the door, before slowly lowering her knee back down whilst massaging the muscles around it.

With a grin, she glanced around the shop and spotted a young boy who seemed to have just gotten his wand, and an older man who must have been the wandmaker. She just barely stopped herself from squealing in delight and wheeled herself towards the counter. The nice thing about the midget, was that she wasn't constantly craning her neck to talk to him. Now that she was at the counter, she found her chair placed her.... far beneath even the height of the counter and she sighed. It was just one problem after another wasn't it? With a grunt she grabbed the edges of the counter and lifted herself unsteadily so she could lean against the counter and half balance on it. At least this way she was semi at a normal height, and could see over the counter. Her muscles would complain later, but she would ice them and take painkillers later.

By the time she'd reached the counter, a boy and man had also reached the counter, coming from the back room. She watched in awe as the boy was handed a wand and when he moved it around, warm sparks flew from it in a barage of colours. She gasped in amazement and watched them sparkle out of existence. She was sure she looked stupid doing it, but magic was completely new to her. She slowly turned her head to glance at the two and introduce herself."Hi! I'm Aleah Toller! I'm a muggleborn! And uhhh... he brought me to get my supplies." She pointed to the midget whom she had forgotten the name of and then turned to the boy her age, grinning at him. "Are you going to be a first year too?" She figured he was since he looked her age and had just gotten a wand, but maybe he just needed a new one and was young looking. Maybe you had to get a new wand every year? She didn't know.

She was so used to her wheelchair and crutches and stuff that she forgot that they were weird sometimes. Most people in the muggle world just kind of looked away and pretended she wasn't there, but she didn't know if magical people would be the same. They obviously weren't as handicap accessible as the muggle world.

These voices won't leave me alone,
                                                                    Well my heart is golden, my hands are cold,
                                                                    Are you deranged like me? Are you strange like me?
                                                                    Do you call
                                                                    yourself a hurricane like me?
                                                                    Low on
                                                                    self esteem, so you run on gasoline.

░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████
ooc:

Diamond Wales
Cara MiaKitty

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Mephis Inferni

Hilarious Smoker

4,975 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2016 6:20 am
Groomed for perfection, none shall stand before me and my ambitions.

James "Jack" Rich
Unsorted

The start of the young boy's journey is about to begin...

Currently with: Belle
User Image
The line wasn't very long, Belle and Jack chatted back and forth absently for the few minutes they were forced to wait. Luckily enough, Jack planned far enough ahead to make sure he could spend ample time in Ollivander's shop. But sadly, judging by the line forming behind him, he wouldn't have the time to prod secrets of wandlore out. Perhaps another time, maybe he could take a trip to Ollivander's by himself and take all the time he needed.

"Belle, try not to worry about what Father thinks...you know it just stresses you out too much. If you want, before I have to go back home, you can show me some tricks for dueling once I get my wand."
He wanted to make sure his sister was having a good time, he hated when she was sad.

If ever asked by his father, Jack would never admit that having Belle take him to get his wand was the best thing that could have ever happened. Even though he didn't do it often, he would be allowed to show the briefest of smiles with her that his father would scold him over. His sister truly was delightful, Belle always knew how to get him to smile. She was his only friend, and he hated that he rarely got to see her because of how she and their father would argue after spending too much time around each other.

The moment he stepped through the doors, the world grew silent. Walls and walls dedicated to wands of every size, wood, and core imaginable were meticulously organized in some sort of categorization that Jack couldn't fathom at that very moment. There were several children his age, testing wands and chatting happily with their guardians but none of that registered upon him. He was too busy gazing at their wands, so excited to be finally getting his.

Looking around, finally taking note of the students around him, he forced his face to get rid of the slight smile that had taken over his features. 'There will be none of that, James. You are a Rich and you are expected to act in a certain manner befitting your name.' His father's words echoed in his mind as he donned the mask of Rich, as Jack so callously named.

He looked up to his sister, the delight in his eyes unable to be hidden by his neutral expression. "What do I do, Belle? I've never been in here before..." His words were little more than a whisper, just audible enough for anyone close to him to hear. He was a little disappointed to learn, a few years earlier, that Mr. Ollivander had passed away but the new shopkeeper knew a considerable amount about wands himself. Perhaps one day Jack would write a letter to Mr. Edgeworth, asking many questions about wands, wandcraft, and wandlore. But another time, he inched closer to the counter with a confidence that was not his own.

There was a girl there, he overheard her speak her name as Aleah Toller, a muggle born. 'Good for her, I bet she can't hardly stand the excitement of being in the Wizarding World for the first time,' he thought absently. But she was busy talking to another young boy, who had just got his wand, leaving Jack to feel even more impatient. So to take his mind off waiting for his first wand, the partner he'd need more than any other, he began to inspect the strange chair that the girl had wheeled herself in on.

It looked, in a way, quite comfortable. There were four wheels on it, two of them being rather small on the front of it. But for the middle of the chair, on the outside edged, were two over-sized wheels with an extended round bar that circled the entirety of the wheel a few inches from the rubber. It was quite interesting, really. The things that muggles did to circumvent their lack of magic was quite extraordinary, to say the least. Some might even suggest that muggle teknolgy, or whatever they called it, was just as good as magic...but Jack would never agree. Jack stopped staring at the device, not wanting to seem rude for doing so.

Through isolation, I have gained clarity. Constant study has provided focus, I can see my goal.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2016 8:52 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxShop, Front Room
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxBas, Aleah, Deveron, Jack, Belle
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxHappy

If тıмe ¢øυłđ š т ø ρ, ħøω ¢αи I мακe тħıš м ø я e ρ ø e т ı ¢ xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          Wħeи тħeяe'š и ø т ħ ı и g мøяe ρ α т ħ e т ı ¢ тø вe šαıđ? xxxxxxxxx
                                                          Yøυ в я ı и g мe ø υ т, š ħ ø ω мe ł ı g ħ т xxxxxx
                                                          I'м š ø я я ч ıf I ħ ı đ e, I'м тøø α f я α ı đ тø łøøκ ı и š ı đ e xxx

spaceDamien was unsurprised when the wand immediately worked for Ada's brother. He'd known the second Sebastian touched it, just from the look on his face. The Blythes, he'd noted, were not ones to keep their emotions hidden. They wore them proudly on their faces, easy to see and almost comforting in their honesty. The child's awed statement when he'd performed the small feat of magic made Damien chuckle, glad that he'd apparently made the boy's day. Not that it was difficult to do; Sebastian's day was made any time he got to get out of the house. Unlike the rest of his family, he wasn't much of a homebody.

spaceAs Sebastian put his wand away (Damien hadn't even had to ask), the Slytheirn's attention was drawn by a second young face, a girl, who had pulled herself up and was apparently clinging to the top of the counter. A brief glance behind her revealed why; the girl was in a wheelchair. And accompanied by Deveron Whitethorne, he noticed, with some amusement. "That can't be comfortable," he said gently, moving around to the front of the counter so that she didn't have to raise herself up to see him. "How about I come to you, rather than the other way around, hm?" His own son a year old, and having run the shop for a few years, Damien was getting more and more accustomed to handling and accommodating children. He wasn't going to hazard a guess as to the reason for the girl's wheelchair, since there could be any number, but he didn't need to know why to know she probably didn't need to be lifting herself up over his counter.

spaceHe chuckled faintly when she simply pointed to Deveron, offering the dwarf a small wave in greeting before turning his attention to the girl. "I'm Damien," he told her. "It's very nice to meet you, Aleah. If you could for me, please have a seat and lift your arms out?" He was hoping, based on her apparent dexterity in lifting herself up, that she'd be capable of it, but if not, he'd work around it.

spaceApparently over the previous fascination with having received his own wand, Sebastian then turned his own attention to the girl, offering a wave and a grin. "Hey! I'm Sebastian, it's nice to meet you! And yep, I'm a first year!" The blonde boy glanced over at her companion, grin widening. "Heya, Uncle Dev! Oh, you and Aleah should come with me 'n Mum today! She's upstairs with Brownie and Gid, I'm supposed to go get her when I'm... uh, done." He trailed off, suddenly remembering that he should be heading upstairs to retrieve his mother for the rest of his shopping. But... Well, if Deveron agreed to bring Aleah along with them, then technically, he wasn't done until she was, right?

spaceThe door opened again then, and Damien glanced up, having already set the measuring tape to its work, to see Dom's cousin Belle enter with a young boy. He frowned, it taking him a long moment to remember that the blonde woman had a younger brother. "Hey, Belle!" he greeted, struggling to recall if he'd heard mention of the boy's name. He hadn't heard all that much mention of the boy to begin with, really, so it wasn't impossible that he'd never heard it. If he had, he couldn't remember. "This is your brother, right? Didn't realize he'd be starting school this year." He offered the young boy a wave, then gestured for the pair to come closer, into the shop proper rather than standing so close to the door, partially to be welcoming and partially to clear the space. It was the start of the busy season, after all (as evidenced by the three children who'd arrived in a matter of minutes), and he didn't want anyone blocking the entrance. "Make yourselves comfortable... Er, well. As comfortable as you can. I'll be with you as soon as I finish with Miss Aleah here."

spaceHe turned his attention back to the young girl, figuring that, if they got too busy, Seth would notice and make himself known. Truth be told, Damien didn't know what his cousin was doing, probably working on crafting or something of that nature, but he was around, somewhere. It'd be insane not to have them both in at the same time these days, anyway. At least for the next couple of months. But, it was only two children as of yet, which he could certainly handle, as long as Belle's brother wasn't the impatient sort. Hard to say, though. Belle and Dom were both pretty impatient. He almost chuckled at the thought. "Alright, what's your dominant, hand, Aleah?" he asked, considering her for a moment before he began grabbing a few boxes. Obviously he wouldn't get this one right on the first go, not like he had with Bastian, but he still liked to keep it low. Kids got antsy when it took too many tries. Beside, the quicker the match was made, the faster the line moved.

spaceAs Damien busied himself with the girl, Sebastian approached the blonde woman and the boy, smiling. "I'm Sebastian Blythe!" he said, sticking his hand out for the boy to shake. "Damien'll be quick, I swear. He's really good at this stuff. I've known him since I was two." The child suddenly remembered that he'd left his own wand sitting on the counter, and raced back for it. "Damien! How much was it gonna be?" he asked, drawing the man's attention for a moment. The wandmaker's face screwed up for a second in confusion. "Hm? Oh! Uh... right. Tag's on the box, take it up to your mum. She's gotta come through on her way down anyway, she can take care of it then," he said, shrugging. Sebastian nodded firmly, looking over the box to find the tag. Sure enough, on the bottom, there was a price. He hummed satisfactorily, but didn't move. "I'm gonna wait on Aleah," he explained, though to who was anybody's guess. It might have been Damien, it might have been the other boy, maybe even Deveron. Then he grinned. "Oh! We could all do our shopping! Ada, she's my sister, she said shopping for her stuff was much better after she met- After she met a friend," he hesitated slightly, face growing cross for a split second, "She said she didn't like it before that. But then she made a friend and it was fun!" Sebastian typically didn't like shopping, but he was more than willing to bet that it'd be a lot more enjoyable with more people. He was pretty sure he was supposed to meet up with Balder, too, at some point or another, but he doubted if the other boy would mind very much. It wasn't like they weren't equally friendly, after all. Balder might actually be more-so than he was, which was impressive.

xxx Yøυ ¢αяяч т я υ т ħ αиđ мακe мe š м ı ł e
                                                          xxxxxx If ıт ωeяe ч ø υ α и đ м e тøиıgħт
                                                          xxxxxxxxx I ωøυłđ т α м e тħe š т α я š
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx αиđ šανe тħe в я ı g ħ т e š т øиe føя ч ø υ

User Image

xx» «xx
                                                          xx» oυт oғ cнaracтer «xx
                                                          Devi wand info in OOC please you know this ish : P
                                                          Meph if you could please as well include the correct want for Jack, as well as the number of tries you'd like, in an OOC section of your post, that would be great : 3

Devlyn Maycry

Diamond Wales

Essy ze Ninja

Mephis Inferni

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2016 9:21 pm
User ImageUser Image

Do you
                                                                    Do the people
                                                                    You can't

Aleah chuckled when the man offered to come to her instead and she happily lowered herself back into her chair. Thankfully she had remembered to lock her wheels before getting up so her chair didn't attempt an escape while she was moving. When he introduced herself she nodded her head along. "I'm honestly probably going to forget your name. So I'm sorry in advance if I just call you wand guy." She muttered, a slight blush rising to her cheeks.

Her family was used to her disabilities and accommodated her without even thinking about it, but now she would be going off to a brand new place by herself where most if not everyone would know nothing about the things that affected her minute to minute life. She knew she was brave enough to handle it, and she wasn't very scared, but she knew it would be a daily reminder that she was different and that her limitations were astronomically larger than most everyone else.

When he told her to lift her arms out, she raised them up for him, but turned her attention to the boy as he spoke."Its nice to meet you too Sebastian." She said with a large smile. She nodded her head slowly as he rambled about what was going on and reminded her of the midgets name. Deveron! Good to know! Apparently he was this kids uncle too. The magical world must be pretty small then... or highly coincidental. "I'd love to shop with you! If thats alright with Deveron of course." She glanced at him curiously, but her attention quickly wavered upon the arrival of a blonde woman and another boy her age. She was about to introduce herself again when Damien's question reminded her of her soon to be wand. "I'm left handed." She answered politely. Her mother had taught her to always be polite after all.

Do you call
                                                                    Low on

ooc: 9.5 inches, Rowan, Porlock Hair, Pliable, Knobby
2 tries o3ob

Diamond Wales
Cara MiaKitty
Mephis Inferni

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2016 9:53 am
All that we see or seem, is but a dream within a dream.

User Image
Annabelle Emery Rich
Blaze of Glory: Dueling Range Owner
-----------------------------------------------------------------▶ ▷ ▶ ▷ ▶

Belle knew Jack was right; thinking about their father would only prove to stress her nerves, and she would have none of that for this trip. Still, it was hard to admit the truth, so she made a small note of agreeance in the sound of a hum, ”Mhm.” But that wouldn’t be the end of it. How could it? All of her life, she’d always been told these grandiose stories of the women in her family, the women that made them rich. Wove family tapestries together until the other was devoured alive and all that remained in their ashes was the Rich name. But that wasn’t going to happen, not now, not ever.

Conversation drifted and she answered half-heartedly as she fought to shake the dark clouds from her mind. A stray cat was perched in the gutter of a shop front, it’s glowing eyes following them as they entered Ollivander’s. She glanced down in time to watch Jack, he hid his emotions well enough for his age, but she could still see the twinkle in his eye. ”Just follow me,” she said, smiling down on him before she gestured with a quick wave. Two other first years were in line already, one blond little boy who looked slightly familiar as one of her cousin’s friends’ children—she couldn’t keep track anymore, all of his mates were shagging up and having babies like it was going out of style—and Dominic had so many pictures of each of them, but she could never keep track. Honestly, she wasn’t much of a “baby” person to begin with. Almost immediately upon their arrival, however, Damien had taken notice of them much sooner than she had spotted him; he had been kneeled over taking arm measurements of the little girl in a wheelchair. Such an odd sight to see, here in the wizarding world, she could only imagine the girl was muggleborn, and this notion was reaffirmed by the presence of one of Hogwart’s Governors’ who was hidden on the other side of the wandmaker and young girl. She barely even saw him standing there. Too bad she couldn’t remember his name, she was sure her father complained once or twice about the Whitethorne governor—as to why, well that was anyone’s guess.

”Damien! Hey!” Belle said with a grin. ”Yup! This is Jack,” she paused to gesture back and forth between the two for introductions, ”And Jack, this is Damien Edgeworth—Dom’s best friend.” As little time as she’s spent with Jack, (considering their father kept him a secret for most of his life), Dominic knew him even less. Alexander had always been strict on his views of Dom; he was a blood traitor, by all means, but it wasn’t common knowledge for anyone out of the family. Or it wouldn’t have been, if the bloke hadn’t gone on to be a professional quidditch player. Now the world was looking at them, and the family shunned him even more. Still, the rare occasions Jack had met Dom, had been during the quidditch off-season, usually when was Eve was spending the day with her friends. (Honestly, she just needs to start writing down names and dates of all of these children, or she’ll never remember who’s who.)

Once Belle was given the okay to make herself comfortable; she did. With a wave of her hand, she conjured a pair of cushioned lounge chairs, one for her and Jack, if he decided to sit. Unceremoniously plopping herself down into the cushions, she stretched her arms and sunk in deep. ”You should go,” Belle nudged her little brother shortly after the invitation was extended, ”It’ll be fun.”
                    [OOC: ]

╔════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄══════════════════╗
                                      ____✹✸✷ Diagon Alley with Jack
                                      ____✹✸✷ White Tee, Blue Jeans
                                      ____✹✸✷ 28 Years Old, 5’7”, 138lbs
                                      ╚══════════════════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄════╝

Mephis Inferni
Cara MiaKitty

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Mephis Inferni

Hilarious Smoker

4,975 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2016 11:26 am
Groomed for perfection, none shall stand before me and my ambitions.

James "Jack" Rich
Unsorted

The start of the young boy's journey is about to begin...

Currently with: Belle
User Image
Jack was trying his absolute best to not stare at the wandmaker in absolute fascination as he took the young girl's measurements. When Damien was introduced as Dom's friend, his eyebrows shot up. That sure made things interesting, he'd be sure to omit that detail from his father. Assuming his father didn't already know, which Jack was fairly sure he did.

As if out of nowhere, even though Jack knew he was there, a boy with sandy blonde hair proudly stuck out his hand with a goofy smile on his face. He introduced himself as Sebastian Blythe, Jack nodding to him in response and grabbing his hand. "James Rich, but just call me Jack." Firmly shaking Sebastian's hand for a moment, Jack soon released his grip and retracted his hand.

Aleah, the girl who was getting measured, seemed to be thoroughly enjoying the process of becoming a witch. Jack felt a small twang of envy, he wished that he could be so excited and show it to the world. 'She is experiencing all of this magic for the first time, I can't even imagine what that must be like!' He turned his gaze away from the wandmaker and muggleborn girl, back to Sebastian. It was then he realized that Sebastian was a chatterbox, knowing that this would be a long day if he accepted the invitation to go shopping with them.

Jack cleared his throat, "I appreciate the offer, but..." he trailed off as Belle had conjured some comfortable looking chairs and said the unthinkable, out loud. His ears turned pink, but his face didn't break. "But I'm not sure how fun it will be for all of us, as I already have most of my supplies. I only have a few odds and ends left to pick up. But it would be my pleasure to accompany you." His words sounded pleasant, but inside he was a coiled mess of agitation, embarrassment, and nervousness. He didn't like meeting people, let alone spending time with ones he didn't know. It took him almost a year before he could speak to Darius in a comfortable manner.

He took a couple steps back and tripped over the rug, which had a small raise in it for some reason, toppling backwards into the chair. He really hoped no one other than Belle saw that, silently cursing at himself. He was already making a fool out of himself! He wanted to glare at Belle, but stared at his shoes instead. So much for spending the day with just his big sister...Oh well, at least he got to spend some time with her. He could only imagine how awkward today would have been shopping with his father. Then again, maybe his father wouldn't have pushed him to joining the others on a shopping trip.

Through isolation, I have gained clarity. Constant study has provided focus, I can see my goal.

OOC: Twelve and a half inches, Hazel, with dragon heartstring. Pliable and smooth. Two attempts, please.
Cara MiaKitty

Devlyn Maycry

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2016 7:43 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxShop, Front Room
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxHappy

spaceDamien shook his head faintly at Sebastian's enthusiasm, inviting both Aleah and Jack to accompany him and his mother on the shopping trip. He got the distinct impression that Natasha would be a bit exasperated with her son. Then again, when wasn't she? Personally, he was surprised the child was wearing shoes, asking him to exclude other children from a social experience would be like asking his sister to set a plant on fire. Unsurprisingly, Deveron gave a faint nod in response to Sebastian's request that he and Aleah join them, which brought a faint smirk to the Slytherin's lips. Oh, Nat was going to be thrilled, he thought in amusement. At least her own mother wasn't with them today. When Belle introduced him properly to her brother, he offered a small incline of his head, then turned his attention back to Aleah.

spaceFinishing up the measurements, he rose from his knee, heading towards the shelves with a thoughtful expression. He pulled a few, setting them aside on the counter, and took one from it's box. "Here, try this out. Eight inches, rowan with dragon heartstring," he said, offering the girl the wand. He had a good feeling about the wand wood, but the core was often a bit harder to place. The length he was also a little wary of; in her chair, he had no idea if movement of a longer want would be hampered, and honestly, he wasn't entirely certain if wands took things like that into account. He'd never encountered this before. There'd been a boy a few years back with arm crutches as well, which had posed it's own challenges, but this was new. His mind was processing it, considering things, like making the shop more easily accessible. He hadn't a clue what to do about the wands themselves, though, since wandlore was an ancient art, and there wasn't much room for advancement. It wasn't like muggle technology, which changed with the times and with the whims of muggles. It was an art, and a wandmaker's job wasn't to create or to force magic, but to understand and hone it. Wands were precarious and had a mind of their own, and he knew better than to question it. He did hope, though, that the magic they held was attuned enough to their chosen partner that Aleah's wand would suit her and her needs.

spaceSebastian watched with interest for a moment, curious as to what would occur with Aleah and her wand. But, his attention was split between that, and Jack. The blonde had introduced Damien as Dom's best friend, Dom meaning Dominic. How did she know Dom, he wondered? He sensed some reluctance, though, from Jack, and frowned. "I mean, you don't have to come with us if you don't want to," he said, shrugging. He wasn't going to make the other boy come, if he didn't want to. Belle seemed like she thought it was a good idea, though, so maybe he'd come after all. Damien, still mostly-focused on Aleah, chimed in. "I'd have liked to have someone my own age go shopping with me when I was a first year," he said, then shrugged. "But, I was with my mother, so I'd have rather had pretty much anyone with me." Sebastian made a face at the mention of Damien's mother. He didn't know and had never known the woman, but he'd heard enough about her from Ada that he knew she'd been awful. "Too bad your dad wasn't married to Aintin yet, huh?" he asked with a grin, and Damien nodded, amused.

spaceHe glanced at Belle, and at Jack, expression contemplative. "Dom mentioned you having a brother, he didn't say he was a first year, though," the Slytherin said, not going further into it than that. There was apparently some weirdness there, which he wasn't going to get into in such a public setting, if at all. "But, I'd say he's got a good batch of classmates. Sebastian's best mate and cousin are going in, as well." The blonde child nodded enthusiastically. "Me 'n Balder 'n Benny," he confirmed. "And Caty, she started last year. She's gonna show us all the fun stuff! The kitchens and the secret passages and everything!" Damien blinked, surprised for all of a second, then reconsidered. His... cousin? Was almost certainly the sort of child who'd probably made a whole army of friends and worked with them to uncover every inch of that castle. Sebastian glanced at Aleah, smiling widely. "It's gonna be great. And we're all gonna hang out in the kitchens and get fat, the House-Elves'll make you anything you wanna eat if you ask. Just, be nice to 'em, 'cause they work hard." There was a brief glance upwards, and Damien had to wonder if the boy was imagining Brownie's reaction upon discovering that he or one of his friends had been rude to the school elves. It certainly wouldn't be pretty.

User Image

xx» «xx
                                                          xx» oυт oғ cнaracтer «xx
                                                          - - -

Devlyn Maycry

Diamond Wales

Essy ze Ninja

Mephis Inferni

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2016 8:34 pm
User ImageUser Image

Do you
                                                                    Do the people
                                                                    You can't

Aleah watched him walk away curiously. He grabbed a few different wand boxes, and she realized that unlike Bastian, hers would probably take a few tries. She supposed that made sense. Damien seemed to know Bastian obviously since they both had come from the back room, and Sebastian said his mom was upstairs with someone named Gid and Brownie. She blinked when he handed her a wand and she looked at it curiously for a few moments. It was beautiful. At first she wasn't sure what she was supposed to do until she remembered seeing Bastian flick his. She blinked and pointed the wand before flicking it gently. Immediately a blast flung the back room door off of its hinges.

The young girl cringed, and quickly handed the wand back. She assumed it was supposed to do something nice like Bastian's had not... destroy the poor man's shop. "I'm sorry. I hope you can fix that easily with magic..." She whispered, looking at her lap for a few moments. She didn't want the man to be mad at her for breaking things. But she supposed it had to be normal when trying to find the right wand. It seemed like a rather tricky subject. Maybe one day she could learn to make wands! That would be cool. Everything seemed pretty cool to her though... seeing as the entire magical world was new and bright and beautiful to her. It was all new to her, unlike the rest of the children in the shop. She had thought it so beautiful but it was obviously not the right wand for her. Maybe the next one would be right! She hoped so. She wanted something beautiful and nice to happen to her too. And the wand was the first step to learning her magic right???

Do you call
                                                                    Low on

ooc: 9.5 inches, Rowan, Porlock Hair, Pliable, Knobby
2 tries o3ob

Diamond Wales
Cara MiaKitty
Mephis Inferni

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 4:39 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

-YEAR // Unsorted; First.
    -AGE // 11
    -APPAREL // Outing Robes
    -ITEMS // Benny's magical watch, and some money for school supplies.
    -COMPANY // Soon to be school friends, and mother.
    -RELATIONSHIP // Family and friends.
    -THINKING // "What was that mom had said about the Floo Network, and screaming at fireplaces? Oh yeah...don't."
    -FEELING // Afraid, yet strangely independent.
    -LOCATION // Ollivander's, Diagon Ally

══════════════════════════════════════════

XXXXX Benjamin stood right outside the door of Ollivanders, underneath the awning that shielded him from the rainy London weather. He stared up from the old sign that swung with the windy rain, to the gray sky past it. The weather was a bit gloomier than he had hoped for, it was the first time he had been back to the Alley since he was really little, but Benny wouldn't let that stop his enthusiasm. Just moments ago he had been at home in Ottery St. Catchpole, where it had a few moments of the remains of the summer's sunshine, and the brief transition was nothing short of magical.
      Speaking of magical, Benny had never felt more connected to the wizarding community before as he did now, surrounded by tons of witches and wizards bustling around the local shops.
      Benny checked his watch, it was a simple artifact, but still proof of his magical inheritance. It showed him the time according to his parents, and their concerns. For instance, the hand that was labeled 'Frantic' was pointing steadfastly to 'Out of Sight', while the other hands were floating about aimlessly. His mother was probably looking for him now.
      In his excitement to get his school supplies, Benny had dashed head first into the fireplace at their cottage with a handful of Floo Powder screaming 'Diagon Alley! Diagon Alley!'. But he had failed to think through what might happen when he tumbled out of a fire place at a store that he had not yet been to. Luckily enough, he had wits about himself to find his way to the wand maker's shop of Ollivander's, which was just around the corner, and decided to wait here, as it was the first item that he wanted to get on his list.

Benny was almost shaking from excitement, he couldn't wait to get his very own wand with which he would perform his own magic while at school.
      He glanced around, and then into the shop where he saw his cousin Sebastian doing some sort of spell, and then trying to grab it. Benny smiled, soon it would be his turn. He then looked around the corner, expecting to see his mother storming towards him at any moment for running off like that.

((OOC:_))

══════════════════════════════════════════

Quote:
      Cara MiaKitty

Quote:
      Deviled Dregs

Quote:
      Diamond Wales

User Image

Scurd_Tito

Familiar Seeker

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
      • Demonic Associate 100
      • WilyTrickster 50
      PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2016 7:57 pm
      User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
      xx» wнere «xx
      xxxShop, Front Room
      xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxHappy

spaceDamien didn't even flinch when the young lady's attempt with the wand blew the door off. He was getting used to that sort of thing, after all. Sebastian had reacted, squeezing his eyes shut and covering his ears with his hands. The Slytherin shook his head, not even surprised when the child followed it up with, "Woah, that was awesome!" Sometimes, he swore, it was rather hard to remember that Ada and Sebastian were related. Then again... when they first met, he could've seen Ada reacting like that. Not so much when she was a first year, but that was his mother's fault. The young lady's apology was met with a good-natured smile, and a shake of his head. "You're fine, it won't take two seconds. Let me just go check on my cousin, he's hiding somewhere in the back rooms."

spaceHe stepped around the counter, poking his head back, shaking his head lightly at the door that'd previously separated the two rooms, which was now leaned against the opposite wall, and looking rather worse for the wear. A faint smile touched his lips; maybe he should magically reinforce the thing. "Oi, Seth! You okay back here, mate?" he called out, thankful for the affirmative response. "Alright, well, crowd's forming up front, think you could help me out?" Not really waiting for an answer (he figured either Seth could or couldn't help, he didn't really need to wait to hear which it was, since if he could help, he'd be out shortly), he stepped back to the front of the shop, smiling at Aleah.

space"Alright, there was a response, so something's right, but we're not quite there. Let's try..." He glanced at the wands he'd laid out for her thoughtfully, and grabbed one, handing it to her. "Nine and a half inches, Rowan with Porlock hair," he told her gently. The dragon heartstring had packed a little too much punch, obviously, but he was fairly certain the wood had been spot on. At the same time, she didn't strike him as the sort for unicorn hair... She reminded him of Ada, but not quite that much. Porlock, though. Maybe.

spaceThe door chimed again, and another young boy entered, though this one, Damien recognized. Bastian greeted the child before he had a chance, though, letting out a dramatic sound and running over to toss his arms around the boy. "Benny!" he declared excitedly. "Hi! Where's your parents? They didn't let you come by yourself, did they? My mum might kill your mum if they did." The child's expression looked thoughtful, and Damien snorted. He had almost no trouble seeing Natasha murdering her sister for letting her eleven year old son wander about Diagon Alley alone. But, that didn't seem to be the case, he noted, when a moment later, Hannelore stepped through the door, looking like she was the one about to commit a murder. "Benjamin Bates, what is wrong with you, running off like that? Have you lost your mind?" she asked incredulously, crossing her arms and staring the child down.

spaceDamien coughed lightly, and Sebastian sucked in a breath. "Hey, Aunt Hanna," "Hullo, Mrs. Bates," they said, almost simultaneously, both sounding rather like they were the ones being scolded. Normally Damien didn't find Sebastian's aunt particularly threatening, but sometimes when she was properly pissed off, it was rather easy to tell that she was Natasha's sister. Sebastian, meanwhile, had recognized the look on his aunt's face all too well, and wasn't inclined to upset her more than she already was. The blonde stepped away from his cousin, towards Jack. "Uh, that's my cousin Benny, and my Aunt Hanna," he half-whispered, chewing his lip. After a pause, the child's eyes drifted upwards. Suddenly, he was very eager to get away from the situation in the shop. "I, um. I'm gonna go let Mum know I'm done." Like a light, the child was off, running into the backroom and up the stairs to the flat above.

User Image

xx» «xx
                                                              xx» oυт oғ cнaracтer «xx
                                                              - - -

Sebastian Red #E2725B
                                                              Hannelore Green #698B69

Devlyn Maycry

Diamond Wales

Essy ze Ninja

Mephis Inferni

scurd

Diagon Alley

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
      Other Stuff
      Get GCash
      Offers
      Get Items