Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply [D&D 4e] The Earth's Upheaval
The Earth's Upheaval OOC - Out of Character Thread Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kowsauni
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 1:36 am
Hey, just wanted to give everybody a heads up; I'm going to be spending the next two weeks in Japan as a long overdue honeymoon with my wife. It looks like I will have a fair amount of access to wifi, but I don't know how much posting I will be able to get around to doing during his time--hopefully more than none. My RP itch tends to come back fast. No promises, though! wink

Oh, and welcome back Flames, we missed you.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 5:52 pm
Hi! sorry i've been kind of busy, in my case, vacations means more work to do. anyway I posted and I think I am going to be murdered.  

Mik4ilah

Plainsfox

Romantic Paladin

10,600 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 6:12 pm
Quick question. Mika is getting a +4 bonus to hit this round. Did you remember to add that in?  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 7:08 pm
Plainsfox
Quick question. Mika is getting a +4 bonus to hit this round. Did you remember to add that in?

forgot, i'll fix it right away  

Mik4ilah

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 9:40 pm
Kowsauni
Hey, just wanted to give everybody a heads up; I'm going to be spending the next two weeks in Japan as a long overdue honeymoon with my wife. It looks like I will have a fair amount of access to wifi, but I don't know how much posting I will be able to get around to doing during his time--hopefully more than none. My RP itch tends to come back fast. No promises, though! wink

Oh, and welcome back Flames, we missed you.

Have fun! I'll default to at-wills for Ambra til you think you're ready to return smile Just let me know with a "Quit NPCing my character!" will let me know when to stop smile  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 9:41 pm
Mik4ilah
Hi! sorry i've been kind of busy, in my case, vacations means more work to do. anyway I posted and I think I am going to be murdered.

Aelgeirr can heal you if it comes to it.  

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

Plainsfox

Romantic Paladin

10,600 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 10:08 pm
Next turn. >< I'm hoping the big one goes down this turn. *crosses fingers*  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 10:22 pm
The centipede really wants to kill me! I don't wanna die!  

Mik4ilah

Plainsfox

Romantic Paladin

10,600 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 9:56 pm
I seem to have it's attention right now. Now, question: Do I heal someone, most likely Mikah or do I kill off the Centi, leaving Mikah to fire into the swarm?  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2015 12:33 am
You can heal as a minor action.....  

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

Mik4ilah

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2015 10:01 pm
so! (thanks for the healing btw) this means one of my healing surges has been used, right? also how do I "use" the surges?  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2015 10:33 pm
Well, as it stands, you gain 1/4 of your total hit points back from the healing surge and 1d6 from my Warlordyness. You then spend one healing surge . It doesn't say to spend an action doing it, so.... you can go off and shoot things if you like or do other things.

I'm very susceptible to being wrong here, but I think that's the jist of it.  

Plainsfox

Romantic Paladin

10,600 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:23 pm
Aelgeirr spends a minor action and allows Mikah to spend one of her healing surges as a free action. So you use up 1 of your surges for the day, and get back that many hit points (1/4 of your total). In addition, the power Aelgeirr used grants an additional +1d6 hit points on top of that, no charge.

So basically, as far as you're concerned, you heal for free. 6 + 1d6 hit points, at the cost of 1 of your 8 healing surges for the day.

Aelgeirr can do this twice for each encounter, because he's a Leader-type class.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 9:45 pm
Flames Burning Within

I'm posting tomorrow evening, or at least I intend to. Dwalin will go on the defensive again if you don't post otherwise.  

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

Kowsauni
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 6:38 am
Hey, everyone! I'm sitting in the lobby of my traditional style Ryokan in a yukata as I write this. (They have Wi-Fi!) Japan has been a blast! I try to check gaia once each night but I've been so busy sightseeing that I haven't had time to write rp posts. Since It's about to advance to the next round I just wanted to pipe in real quick Ambra would cast her AoE at will fire spell on the Centepede swarm as long as it was obvious to the people on the ground around it were dead, otherwise she would use her frost at will. As free action she would also yell at the patrons to stay away from the centipedes an not try to move past them. That's all for now. Good luck everyone on the next round!  
[D&D 4e] The Earth's Upheaval

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff