Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
Thus Kindly I Scatter ((CLOSED)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NeophantomX

Devoted Noob

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2015 7:39 pm
Leon Arcania

Leon gripped his blade in two hands ready to deflect the attack from the Origin when he noticed it's trajectory and stopped himself as it just barely zipped past the three of them and into the building behind them. Judging by the explosion that occurred it was obvious it was a very powerful attack. Well at least they had his attention now though Leon doubted it was necessarily a good thing. That was also when the new enemy an earth elemental from her looks and ability launched an attack on the group as well. Which was not good for Leon who knew his own ability was not very effective on this new enemy. Earth didn't conduct electricity after all so he would have an uphill battle against her. Side stepping swiftly to the side to evade her attack he brought up his non sword arm and pointed it at Maia as he released a streak of lightning towards her with the intention of lancing through her legs to try and incapacitate her from the fight. He also spun slightly around immediately after as he slashed towards her vines that had entrapped his soldiers sending a powerful wave of lightning towards them frying and destroying them to free the soldiers to continue their battle. Finishing his spin he then used the momentum to release one last wave towards the Origin to see how well a direct lightning attack from him would fare against this monster.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2015 5:36 pm
Plushy

"Cook fires! How did you spin me? This dream is boring now..." "There are many colors on the wheel, different colors give Plushy different answers to the same question." "Plushy needs to be more fun, we play fireworks!" "Don't make Plushy dream weird! Plushy and blue purple do just fine talking." "I is royal purple, not blue purple! And my name is Darick, not that is matters." "Dose Darick talk in 3rd person like the Plushy dose?" "No he dose not! Plushy 3rd person speak drives me crazy." "Plushy's name drives Plushy crazy. Would you trade Plushy names?" Darick's eyes popped out his head, the shock overwhelmed him, that Plushy ask to ruin him with such doom..."NO! NO! NO!" Plushy burst out laughing, Darick's look of shock so funny. "Hahahaha." Plushy liked shocking other dragons, made them look silly with their eyes outside their head.

((my occ))
((sorry, we was gone for 3 days, has read all the post....is more dream, though it looks like it might be a long night with the war....))

me know it all

Magic Pyromaniac

21,275 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

irigan kitsune

Gracious Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2015 5:36 pm
User Image

Maia Stone
Second Command of the Outcasts

Maia glared at the general and let the spikes she created fly at them. More vines grew as the general cut them and her anger rose. She finally slammed her foot; raising a foot to protect the Origin, although he can protect himself, and dangled the captured soldiers in front of them. "Stop right there general." she mocked and giggled. "Would you like a demonstration of what will happen to you?" she asked. She created more spikes and let them fly towards the general.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2015 10:53 pm
|| Neoross Xemeron ||
||Location; Valeria town||
||With; NPC villagers||
||OOC; ||
||--Appearance--||

It wasn't a very large village, but it would take some time to go through in comparison to the last. As he approached it, some of the patrolmen started towards him. He gathered up some of the weaker darkness emanating from the village, enough to form his scythe. Those guards took it as a threat, as they should, and drew their weapons. It was pointless. In moments they were incapacitated and darkness was being produced from them. He gathered up enough of it from them to create a barrier at this entrance to the walled town, and no one had taken notice yet. He smiled and whistled as he started his waltz into the town, scythe-axe swinging about him.  

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

angeldenoche

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2015 11:21 pm
Aria Clairbourn

Aria breathed out and opened her azure eyes. No longer did she stand within the bedchamber of her Chosen, but instead she found her sight greeted by the darkened alley just outside. Again, she closed her eyes, listening, pushing back the gentle sounds of her lungs drawing in air and the steady pulse of her heart to the background, while she listened to the night about her. The metallic clang of a tomcat searching for prey amongst garbage cans and the soft rasp of mice’s feet against pavement as the prey sought evasion could be heard. Around the corner on the main thoroughfare, voices exchanged ideas and concepts with one another, so many that they merged into a soft babbling stream, occasionally punctuated by laughter.

And if she listened closely enough, not even 100 feet away, she could hear the slowing of a heartbeat and the deepening rattle of fading breathe; the song of death as it claimed the Chosen. Within the a minute, the song would cease and the body would relinquish its hold upon the soul within, allowing it to sped onward to the Goddess and whatever fate was in store for it for deeds done and left undone within this life.

Her Contract was complete.

”Goddess keep and preserve,”she murmured in cool undertones, as her slender hands reached up to ensure the folds of her soft yellow veils. It would not do for them to become undone whilst amongst the others.

Her steps; sure and unhurried, took her from the alley to the main streets. The Sister was not bothered by the bubble of space, void of all other life, that appeared between her and those who walked the street with her. She had long since become accustomed to the stares and the fear that came with the veils of her order. She embodied the two basic fears of all mankind; death and the unknown. She did not blame them for this fear. Those two things stripped away the false sense of security and control that all people clung to in order to give meaning and purpose to their lives. Had she not done the same? Did she herself, still not do the same, even now?

She heard it.

Perhaps felt was a better word. Either way, her steps faltered in mid-step, grounding her as if she had grown roots. Her stomach roiled with a sickening twist at the end. Aria swallowed hard against the bile taste at the back of her tongue, palms now sweaty and clenched into fists.

Dear Goddess, not again...

The Sister forced herself to take several deep breathes, in through her nose and out through barely parted lips, willing herself to calmness. Slowly, her fists relaxed and the momentary attack passed.

But what had...

The ground rocked beneath her feet and the air was rent with screams of panic.

”Goddess...”

Without waiting, Aria began to run with a smooth, lithe gait towards where the chaos lived. Where there was Corruption, while she still could, she would fight.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 9:27 am
(( hey everyone thank you all for being so patient with me! It's finals week and this is my last semester before graduating college so my time has definitely been occupied! I'm sorry for my absences recently. Currently my finals are up on the first so after that I will be able to give this rp the attention it deserves. Thanks again everyone I will try to get a post up before tonight is over! ))  

Nicko1421

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 11:10 am
Nicko1421
(( hey everyone thank you all for being so patient with me! It's finals week and this is my last semester before graduating college so my time has definitely been occupied! I'm sorry for my absences recently. Currently my finals are up on the first so after that I will be able to give this rp the attention it deserves. Thanks again everyone I will try to get a post up before tonight is over! ))

((Good luck with studies!))  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 6:26 pm
Plushy

"Not funny! Don't do that." Darick popped his eyes back into place. "Plushy like that, do you still get wizards visit in the doom?" "One, he read the books we have stored, not sure what he finds in them, they just cook books." "May be for potion brewing, those can be useful if made correctly."

((my occ))
((sorry, has writers block some....may have to wake him up next post...?))

me know it all

Magic Pyromaniac

21,275 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

NeophantomX

Devoted Noob

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2015 10:45 am
Leon Arcania

Leon scowled as Maia recaptured the soldiers just as he freed them. " Well you know me and my rank but who exactly are you? As for your demonstration I'm afraid I will have to cancel it." replied Leon as he saw Maia's attack come at him. Quickly analyzing the attack and how to best respond he picked his best option as he waited until right before it would hit him, then leaped upwards over the first incoming spike. Normally that would still get him hit by the others however right as he cleared the first spike he then actually stepped on the large spike and using it as a stepping stone leaped upwards again easily clearing the rest of the attack. With his new position he then released a new wave of electricity at the vine cage striking it directly although it appeared to do nothing to it. This was because Leon intentionally lowered the power of his attack so that it would only weaken the vines enough for the soldiers to break free on his signal while not appearing to have done so. To keep himself from being an open target in the air however he then quickly focused lightning to his feet propelling himself downwards towards Maia's front at high speed. Hitting the ground with a roll to break his descent he swung with his sword in a upwards motion towards her right side. This blow however was not meant to actually hit and was merely a bit of misdirection as he made his true attack an open palm thrust electrified for additional damage aimed for her stomach with the intent to knock the wind from her. If she tried to dodge it by back stepping then he planned to release an electrical shock from the open palm to try and paralyze her.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2015 7:55 pm
Maia growled as the general came at full speed to attack. She laughed as he tried to use his electrical powers on her. "What do you think you can do with those powers? Just admit that you're done." she said as she dodged his blade and then barely dodged his first electric shock by moving to the side. She saw her opportunity and raised some spikes to become a cage and trap him. She was about to close the cage when an arrow hit her making her moan with pain. She looked back to see the elf with a bow in her hand and that the arrow came from her.

The elf's very weapons are her purifying tools and she growled. You should have minded your business." she said throwing a whole row of spikes at her.

Sashara Storm
"The Bounty Hunter"

She knew it was a bad idea. She also knew that she had to look out for herself but she couldn't let the Earth spirit take advantage of someone's weakness like that. The move she did might cost her life. Move it Sir Leon! Get your men out of here!" she called to him as she intervened on their fight. She didn't know how long she had but she continued to barely dodge the Earth spirit's spikes as they went flying her way.

irigan kitsune

Gracious Lunatic

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2015 9:40 pm
(( Thanks a lot Phoenix! I know I wasn't able to stick to my time table I am so sorry about that! My finals end Friday though so once Friday is over I will be able to focus much more on this rp. Again thank you guys so much for joining and sticking through this little gap! smile ))  
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2015 5:34 am
Nicko1421
(( Thanks a lot Phoenix! I know I wasn't able to stick to my time table I am so sorry about that! My finals end Friday though so once Friday is over I will be able to focus much more on this rp. Again thank you guys so much for joining and sticking through this little gap! smile ))

Studies are important. If you need it we're not going to bug you to post.  

irigan kitsune

Gracious Lunatic

NeophantomX

Devoted Noob

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2015 12:19 pm
Leon Arcania

Leon laughed lightly at Maia's reply, while she wasn't exactly wrong there was more to a fight then just what powers you used. " Heh well true that earth beats lightning it's not what power you have that decides a battle but how you use it and your skill without it. As a general I have confidence in both." Replied Leon as he was trapped within the cage. He was just about to make a move to escape it when Sashara intervened in the battle and struck Maia with an arrow imbued with purification power from her fragment. Pointing his non-sword arm downwards he concentrated lightning into it and fired it down towards the ground as he jumped up as well propelling himself upwards up and out of the cage with the force it projected landing lightly on his feet. With Sashara's proclamation he turned to his soldiers who were still currently entrapped. "Now break and move clear of the square and take up your positions there where it's safer. Focus on protecting the civilians I will help in holding these two here in the meanwhile. " Ordered Leon as the soldiers suddenly lurched into action as they struck at the weakened vines breaking free as they landed on their feet and broke for the other side of the square to take up position where they were ordered. This way they would be safe from those two for the moment at least and wouldn't get in the way of the battle. With that done he looked once more upon Maia and the Origin as he began to emit his own glow from within himself much like the one Sashara and Damascus were currently emitting. He then decided to return the favor as he raised his sword into the air as a powerful bolt of lightning descended from the sky breaking apart into a cage of lightning that surrounded Maia to return the favor to her for trapping him earlier while she was looking at Sashara. Though he was certain she would be able to break out at least it would likely break her concentration on Sashara to give her some breathing room again. " Normally I would find it dishonorable to go two on one however for the sake of the poeple and to save this outcast let's work together to both make it out of here and save this outcast from herself." spoke Leon as he prepared to resume his battle with Maia and aid Sashara.  
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2015 7:19 pm
irigan kitsune
Maia glared at the elf. "I'm surprised that one of the forests would help these creatures. You should have known better than to mess with an elemental, elf child." she said as she heard Leon break through her rock hard cage. She glared as he came to help the elf. "You two are getting on my nerves. I should turn up my game then." she told the two. She noticed that Sashara was more tired and smiled. "Try to dodge this!" she said as Leon talked and threw more spikes at top speed. He might be able to dodge them all, but she wanted to test how tired Sashara really was and get at least one of them out of commission. Her grin widened when she saw the girl act and went to protect the general.

Sashara Storm
"The Bounty Hunter"

Sashara glared at the spirit and didn't answer. She gave up that life and didn't feel like going for a heart to heart with an outcast. She was getting tired especially after still recovering from her vision and stayed silent trying to keep her concentration. She was already slightly wounded from the spikes exploding at her while she dodged them. She saw Leon as he prepared to join the fight once more and that Maia was in a cage of her own. While the cage would hold her for a little bit, the spirit could still control her element even caged. She gasped loudly at Maia's words and pushed the general out of the way of the spikes taking one in her arm. "Ow...." she muttered softly hearing the spirit's laugh.

irigan kitsune

Gracious Lunatic

Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas