Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:: Sonic Forever ::.

Back to Guilds

A Sonic The Hedgehog Guild //RP and Hang out! 

Tags: SonicTheHedgehog, ShadowTheHedgehog, RougeTheBat, TailsTheFox, KnucklesTheEchidna 

Reply Sonic Forever
Have a question to ask? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sazie Chan

Hilarious Shapeshifter

7,700 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2015 8:17 pm
R0uge The Bat

I've been wanting to ask this for awhile, but.. wasn't sure how to put it.

The characters I have, I'm not sure about one of them being allowed here. His back story is tied with Shadow's slightly on the Space Colony ARK. Although Shadow has never met him, as he is his younger brother. Gerald had to keep them separated because of some trouble Light had, by controlling his chaos energy. He needed training and extra tests.

anyway, I tried making some sense into it last time when I was in the older guild. Though I was too busy last time. I'm going to try that again, now that I'm less busy. As long as Light is okay, that's what I'm mostly wondering about. Since hes like in Shadow's timeline. Not sure if that's allowed here or not.  
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2015 4:44 pm
Is this Guild still going?  

xXShadow the Wolf ChildXx

Dangerous Hunter

7,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Sazie Chan

Hilarious Shapeshifter

7,700 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2015 5:18 pm

What? but I just joined not too long ago... sweatdrop um, did they stop rping?  
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2015 6:34 pm
Sazie Chan

Don't know yet
I heard the guild leaders have been busy but they said they'll try to get back soon  

Dangerous Hunter

7,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Sazie Chan

Hilarious Shapeshifter

7,700 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2015 7:47 pm
Sazie Chan

Don't know yet
I heard the guild leaders have been busy but they said they'll try to get back soon

oh, well I hope they get back really soon. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2015 3:02 am
Sazie Chan
R0uge The Bat

The characters I have, I'm not sure about one of them being allowed here. His back story is tied with Shadow's slightly on the Space Colony ARK. Although Shadow has never met him, as he is his younger brother. Gerald had to keep them separated because of some trouble Light had, by controlling his chaos energy. He needed training and extra tests.

anyway, I tried making some sense into it last time when I was in the older guild. Though I was too busy last time. I'm going to try that again, now that I'm less busy. As long as Light is okay, that's what I'm mostly wondering about. Since hes like in Shadow's timeline. Not sure if that's allowed here or not.

I will have to have a chat about this to Mephiles.
Because we don't really accept brothers or anyone related to the main characters or anything due to problems in the past.

With your OC's... there is a limit to how many you can have (Unless you feel happy to roleplay them all?) Then again, I have to have a talk to Mephiles as it's not only my choice but his as well.

I haven't really been active much due to issues and such. Mephiles is busy as far as I know, but will try my best to talk to him as it's something we do with ALL OC's and review them together but since there is a few OC's there...it may take a little while to come to an understanding.

But - There is more OC's then mains which we are thinking everyone needs to pick a main as well as it is getting a bit OC crowded (My wording is terrible xD; -Is tired from work lol-

Sorry about the delay, we will do our best to make it fast as possible >.<
(Timezones and such as I live in New Zealand sweatdrop )

R0uge The Bat
Vice Captain

Greedy Hunter

Dangerous Hunter

7,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2015 3:59 am
R0uge The Bat
Sazie Chan
R0uge The Bat

Because we don't really accept brothers or anyone related to the main characters or anything due to problems in the past.

With your OC's... there is a limit to how many you can have (Unless you feel happy to roleplay them all?) Then again, I have to have a talk to Mephiles as it's not only my choice but his as well.

I haven't really been active much due to issues and such. Mephiles is busy as far as I know, but will try my best to talk to him as it's something we do with ALL OC's and review them together but since there is a few OC's there...it may take a little while to come to an understanding.

But - There is more OC's then mains which we are thinking everyone needs to pick a main as well as it is getting a bit OC crowded (My wording is terrible xD; -Is tired from work lol-

Meph didn't like my idea os my character being raised and trained by the main characters, so I made a change in the background story that worked for the guild. Although his feeling toward them are still the same even though they never met, which is an important part of his story. But I did keep the original version intact for the mini rp section because they are anything goes. So you can keep D.L. and Light's profile, just keep them labeled for mini rps

And you should edit that post in How Long is Forever into a real post. I already pmed you a suggestion if that helps  
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2015 4:31 am
R0uge The Bat
Sazie Chan
R0uge The Bat

Meph didn't like my idea os my character being raised and trained by the main characters, so I made a change in the background story that worked for the guild. Although his feeling toward them are still the same even though they never met, which is an important part of his story. But I did keep the original version intact for the mini rp section because they are anything goes. So you can keep D.L. and Light's profile, just keep them labeled for mini rps

And you should edit that post in How Long is Forever into a real post. I already pmed you a suggestion if that helps

The main roleplay is still down, I haven't had the chance to talk to Mephiles about it.

It is a real post. sweatdrop It was just something I came up with, but if you think I should change it then I can if you want.
I was off my Rouge account for awhile so I haven't caught up with pms yet.

R0uge The Bat
Vice Captain

Greedy Hunter

Dangerous Hunter

7,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2015 8:16 am
R0uge The Bat
R0uge The Bat
Sazie Chan
R0uge The Bat

The main roleplay is still down, I haven't had the chance to talk to Mephiles about it.

It is a real post. sweatdrop It was just something I came up with, but if you think I should change it then I can if you want.
I was off my Rouge account for awhile so I haven't caught up with pms yet.
whoops sorry that quote was meant for Sazie. Sorry about that. But I did wanna ask you if you have any ideas in moving the rp.  
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2015 8:18 am
Sazie Chan
R0uge The Bat

Dangerous Hunter

7,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

The Pantera King
Vice Captain

Ruthless Partner

11,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2015 11:20 am
Sazie Chan

R0uge The Bat

The roleplay's in the guild have been delayed due to "RL" situations with most of the guild's members. High School, College, Work, or Life in general. Everyone's being kept really busy as of late and it's the same situation for another RP thread that I am a part of.

Shadow, I've questioned your oc with having relations to actual characters because like I said in the past, it is truly unfair to the people who decide to rp those characters to have to portray that they already know your OC so well. Because you yourself as your oc, could walk up to Sonic and treat him like a brother, yet that Sonic might not even have a clue how to react or know who your character is and if the person being Sonic decides to deny any relation to your character, you will have to change your bio. It can't be up to you for your own OC to know personally, any canon characters.

It's up to whoever is the person rp'ing that Canon character on whether or not if they will allow a relationship with their character and your Original character. I know some people themselves who made it clear they didn't want their characters related to OC's from the get go. So again, that would mean you can't just say that your OC knew or was trained by someone elses Canon character. Rather it be Sonic, Shadow, etc. You want your oc to be related to canon characters, you need to earn that relation through the rp. It's difficult to say someone like Shadow the Ultimate Lifeform would take up to just anyone. So let's say for example, he might not want anything to do with your OC even if you tried interacting with him, unless you had something he needed. lol

Although we know Sonic is pretty young and he has practically gone through and done it all, you tried to portray that your own character can basically do all that Sonic, Shadow the Hedgehog, and Tails can do, combined.

He has speed like Sonic, smarts like Tails to be able to create his own guns or vehicles, and he is able to utilize the Chaos Emeralds like the Ultimate Lifeform. In all honesty it feels like the only thing you left out is if he had the ability to fly like Silver.

Only a select few are truly capable of harnessing a chaos emerald or all seven of them. Even then, Shadow himself has been the only true one mastering chaos control.

In mechanic smarts, I'd like to think Tails is a special case being as young as he is and yet as tech-smart as he is. You've made your character almost that smart, but also a sword master, gun master, and gunsmith, and he has his own version of a dark form and something similar to a super form that amplifies his skills.

I've read the bio and it seems greatly put together. The only two issues I have in putting his bio into an rp, is the idea he is related to almost all the heroes and was seemingly trained by them, and the idea that he is capable of doing almost anything there is that can be done.

I'm truly sorry it seems like I'm going after your character like this. I don't mean to attack your oc... You've put a ton of hard work into it, and it looks amazing. But from how much you did give him, is just overwhelming...

But know that this doesn't just go for your OC. This goes for anyone who wants to make their OC related to a Canon. You're not the only one I've had to go through with this, Shadow. I've had to tell this same situation with a few others and then only a few things needed to be changed with their bio's and it was fine after that.

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2015 1:51 pm
MephiIes the Dark
Sazie Chan

R0uge The Bat

The roleplay's in the guild have been delayed due to "RL" situations with most of the guild's members. High School, College, Work, or Life in general. Everyone's being kept really busy as of late and it's the same situation for another RP thread that I am a part of.

Shadow, I've questioned your oc with having relations to actual characters because like I said in the past, it is truly unfair to the people who decide to rp those characters to have to portray that they already know your OC so well. Because you yourself as your oc, could walk up to Sonic and treat him like a brother, yet that Sonic might not even have a clue how to react or know who your character is and if the person being Sonic decides to deny any relation to your character, you will have to change your bio. It can't be up to you for your own OC to know personally, any canon characters.

It's up to whoever is the person rp'ing that Canon character on whether or not if they will allow a relationship with their character and your Original character. I know some people themselves who made it clear they didn't want their characters related to OC's from the get go. So again, that would mean you can't just say that your OC knew or was trained by someone elses Canon character. Rather it be Sonic, Shadow, etc. You want your oc to be related to canon characters, you need to earn that relation through the rp. It's difficult to say someone like Shadow the Ultimate Lifeform would take up to just anyone. So let's say for example, he might not want anything to do with your OC even if you tried interacting with him, unless you had something he needed. lol

Although we know Sonic is pretty young and he has practically gone through and done it all, you tried to portray that your own character can basically do all that Sonic, Shadow the Hedgehog, and Tails can do, combined.

He has speed like Sonic, smarts like Tails to be able to create his own guns or vehicles, and he is able to utilize the Chaos Emeralds like the Ultimate Lifeform. In all honesty it feels like the only thing you left out is if he had the ability to fly like Silver.

Only a select few are truly capable of harnessing a chaos emerald or all seven of them. Even then, Shadow himself has been the only true one mastering chaos control.

In mechanic smarts, I'd like to think Tails is a special case being as young as he is and yet as tech-smart as he is. You've made your character almost that smart, but also a sword master, gun master, and gunsmith, and he has his own version of a dark form and something similar to a super form that amplifies his skills.

I've read the bio and it seems greatly put together. The only two issues I have in putting his bio into an rp, is the idea he is related to almost all the heroes and was seemingly trained by them, and the idea that he is capable of doing almost anything there is that can be done.

I'm truly sorry it seems like I'm going after your character like this. I don't mean to attack your oc... You've put a ton of hard work into it, and it looks amazing. But from how much you did give him, is just overwhelming...

But know that this doesn't just go for your OC. This goes for anyone who wants to make their OC related to a Canon. You're not the only one I've had to go through with this, Shadow. I've had to tell this same situation with a few others and then only a few things needed to be changed with their bio's and it was fine after that.

I made two different copies on my profile.
a guild version and the original version for mini rps

The backstory in the guild version has been changed. And as for his abilities, they are capped down and have risk factors side effects. And I made statments that he rarely uses those abilities. I know it seems overwhelming, but I assure you its only highly detailed. Hes fast, but only fast as the wind. Not like Sonic who can break the sound barriar. He's not as powerful as Shadow, though he can only use chaos control only with an emerald because of the demon stone inside him. And he's only a gearhead when it comes to smarts. He's not a genius like tails who can build hightech machinery. His head might explode.

And he probably only looks powerful because I haven't revealed everything yet since he's only a developing character.

The only thing he relies on are his combat skills, evasive techniques and his wits.

Ill probably might need to read this post again so I can type down into the guild version to make it more clear.

Im happy to be set as an example to help.
Hopefully this quote might help a little more on what people with OCs like mine can do as an alternative if their creativity seems to get out of hand.  

Dangerous Hunter

7,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Sazie Chan

Hilarious Shapeshifter

7,700 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2015 1:32 pm
R0uge The Bat
Sazie Chan
R0uge The Bat

That's why I asked first, but also posted it so you guys can review it. It's not too much trouble for me to rp more then one character, as I have done it in the past before. I just find it fun with a few, but I won't add too many. I have a limit. Nina is just the last character I'm adding. Sazie is my main OC though, although she might need a lot of fixing cause her past is too much creative. I'd have to tone it down if I added more to her story. Although if it's fine with my main and my other OC's, then I don't mind if Light/ D.L isn't added. Even though he is my favorite. xD

Also it's fine, don't rush yourself too much. I'm pretty patient, sorry I panicked though. I thought something bad happened for a sec.  
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2015 5:46 pm
Sazie Chan
R0uge The Bat

But don't I need like approved status to even rp in the mini rp? I do want to use Nina, but her profile isn't finished.  

Sazie Chan

Hilarious Shapeshifter

7,700 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100

The Pantera King
Vice Captain

Ruthless Partner

11,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2015 4:25 pm
Sazie Chan
R0uge The Bat
Sazie Chan
R0uge The Bat

That's why I asked first, but also posted it so you guys can review it. It's not too much trouble for me to rp more then one character, as I have done it in the past before. I just find it fun with a few, but I won't add too many. I have a limit. Nina is just the last character I'm adding. Sazie is my main OC though, although she might need a lot of fixing cause her past is too much creative. I'd have to tone it down if I added more to her story. Although if it's fine with my main and my other OC's, then I don't mind if Light/ D.L isn't added. Even though he is my favorite. xD

Also it's fine, don't rush yourself too much. I'm pretty patient, sorry I panicked though. I thought something bad happened for a sec.

Even though Sazie is your main, I'd hate to see that you'd have to drop Light/Dark Light from how much work you put into him. But it is true that his somewhat relationship of being the ultimate lifeform's twin brother, is unfair in giving him a relationship to Shadow like that from the very start since he is an OC.

If you're alright with working around a few details (and I'd help out if you want) we can work around some things and still have Light accepted.

Sonic Forever

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff