Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Cerise Shopping District
The Cat's Meow Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LittleMissUnderestimated

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2014 7:27 pm
User Image

♪♫♫♪♫♫♫♫♫♪♪♫♫♪♪♫♫♪♪♫♫♪♪♪♫♫♪♪♫♫♪♫♫♪♫♫

«««««Mαdilyn Bαilεy»»»»»

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▓▓▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

╔════════════╗
We know what we are ...
╚════════════╝

Madilyn smiled back and nodded as if to say, "Lexi. Got it." Her ears then twitched in response to Lexi's phone vibrating. She hoped Lexi's focus was too intent on her phone to notice such a small subtle action. Her eyes scanned over the girl. Madilyn noted her checks had reddened. Perhaps that was her boyfriend. Madilyn shook her head at the thought. She had just met the girl and was observing her like a lab rat. But she couldn't help it. Conversing wasn't her forte. Though she still didn't feel comfortable enough to speak, she scribbled another note. It read,"So you are a pet handler too right? Also, are you new to Soleil?"
╔═════════════════╗
... but know not what we may be.
╚═════════════════╝.

Balance: 496.00

O.O.C:
oOo Tragic Melody OoO

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2014 7:52 pm
User Image
L e x i M i l l e r
═══════════════════════════════
Profile: x Relationship Status: Single Funds: $480

Lexi decided since the store wasn't busy, it would be safe to text whomever texted her back. Taking out her phone, she glanced at it, smiling a little as she was right. It was Levi. She smirked a bit to her self then tilted her head a little. The fall ball. 'Well well, hello there handsome~ ; ) Yes, I plan on going to the ball... As far as a date goes... Well, so far I'm going alone.' The young woman then wondered who this person was, hopefully not some creep, but, knowing Levi, the guy probably wouldn't be too bad. 'Hmm, someone you want me to meet, now you've got my full attention dear.' Satisfied with her response, she then hit send before sliding the phone into her pocket again, but wondered why Levi wanted to know if she was going to the ball. He wasn't going to set her up on a date was he...? A slight blush made it's way to her face. It wasn't like she wouldn't hate going with someone. What was she blushing for? She didn't even know if that was what he was doing! Shaking her head a little, Lexi then glanced up again before her eyes scanned over the piece of paper the girl had written a new message on. "Yes I am." She said before she shook her head. "No. Not really new. I've been living here for about two years now." She said as she looked at her. Madilyn was sure shy if she needed to use that piece of paper to communicate with others, not that Lexi minded! It was just. Different, though, not necessarily in a bad way.

Out. Of. Cuddles. ~

LittleMissUnderestimated

riskinginsanity

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

Vicar Amelia

Divine Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 6:01 pm
User Image
User Image
~ яαιηу ∂αуѕ αη∂ вℓα¢к υмвяєℓℓαѕ
ωнσ'ѕ gσηηα ѕανє уσυ ησω
¢αη уσυ ¢нєαт ƒяσм υη∂єяgяσυη∂ ~
User Image User Image User Image

*Enter*

Nana pushed open the doors of the store and sighed as she strolled throughout the isles to search about for cat food. It would be logical to get something that would last awhile. She felt rather lethargic, too lethargic in fact, so as she picked up the largest bag of cat food, all she was thinking about was snuggling up with her cat and sleeping for the rest of the day.

Her usual rich girl attitude would have to wait until tomorrow, since today was one of those days.

The demon groaned and pulled out her wallet, paying the cashier before grabbing her bag and dragging it back home like a slave pulling along a 5 ton boulder.

*Exit*

~~
"Зеркало Зеркало на стене ...
Кто свете всех милее?"
~~
Mood: Groggy
Tagged: No One
Listening To: Happy Little Pill
Money: $409.75
Outfit: Darker Than Usual

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 6:56 pm
User Image

«««««Mαdilyn Bαilεy»»»»»

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

╔════════════╗
We know what we are ...
╚════════════╝

"Two years. Well then Soleil must be home to you. I'll admit this place does grow on you. Have you heard of the ball? I'll admit, I am a little excited about it. Are you? Are you going? If so have you chosen a dress. I wasn't sure even where to begin to look. Forgive my prying the ball just really has me excited." Her ears then twitched in response to Lexi's phone vibrating. Madilyn wrote sheepishly avoiding Lexi's eyes. When she heard the door open her ears twitched under her cap again. She then heard footsteps. They did not resemble the boss' footsteps so she wasn't worried before she could assist with the sale the customer had already left.
╔═════════════════╗
╚═════════════════╝.

O.O.C:
oOo Tragic Melody OoO

LittleMissUnderestimated

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 7:10 pm
User Image
L e x i M i l l e r

Lexi glanced away from her coworker for a moment and towards the door as the bell sounded that said that somebody had entered the store. Lexi opened her mouth to greet the woman, but she didn't appear to be in a very good mood and she headed straight for the cat food. "She must have been having a bad day.." The young woman said, watching the woman drag the bag of cat food out the door before she looked over at Madilyn again and smiled at her coworker apologetically for looking away, plus the raven haired female had just now realized she had been rude earlier by looking at her phone. Not a good way to make new friends... She just hoped the girl wouldn't mind. The young woman then read the words on the paper and smiled. "Yeah. This little town is an amazing place to live. Yes, I heard about the ball and so far I plan on going." She might even have a date! Well, if that's what Levi was planning by mentioning this 'friend' to her. "Yeah, I already have my gown picked out. There are tons of nice stores around here. The uptown shops have beautiful gowns, but they are pretty expensive, I actually got my dress from 'The Not So Catwalk' and it didn't cost me a lot for the dress." She before giggling a little. "It's okay. I think everyone is excited for the ball."

Out. Of. Cuddles. ~

LittleMissUnderestimated

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 7:50 pm
User Image

«««««Mαdilyn Bαilεy»»»»»

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

╔════════════╗
We know what we are ...
╚════════════╝

"So 'The Not So Catwalk' has nice dresses. Thank you. I hope I can find something there too." Madilyn wrote then suddenly she could hear the familiar chime of bells and smiled with glee. Her shift was over. Her heart leaped with joy. Finally she could see her beloved Theo. Just the thought of him elated her spirit. But she wasn't quite done with her duties. Not wanting to get fired she turned to Lexi and wrote, "Excuse me." After attending to the turtles, hamsters, and gerbils she was truly done for the day. But before leaving she addressed Lexi once more. "It really was nice to meet you Lexi. I look forward to working with you some more. Perhaps we will come across each other at the ball too. I'll see you tomorrow." With that Madilyn waved goodbye and exited her job.
╔═════════════════╗
╚═════════════════╝.

O.O.C: Exit.
oOo Tragic Melody OoO

LittleMissUnderestimated

Haeza _0

Shirtless Prophet

8,350 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 8:03 pm
User Image

Abe D. Marvos
══════════════════════════

"Eyo! If you don't mind me asking, may I take a picture?"

[Abe Enters?]

A tall brunet man entered the store, sulking and in down spirits. Abe woke up late and was definitely would be late for work. The day wasn't going so well and he didn't feel like dealing with Boss man, especially with how it went yesterday. He groaned quietly but noticed there was an area where various animals were on display. "Well...I'm sure they're going to be friendly." He gave a weak smile to no one in particular and squat down so he could see the rodents on the lower shelves. "Hamsters, mice, gerbils, rats, and ferrets." He began looking closely through the bars of their cages, noticing the ferret wasn't visible. He gave a confused look and tried gaining a closer look until something lunged out at him.

"WAAAAH!!",Abe cried out. He fell back and knocked over some boxes. Turns out a white ferret was hiding and took a small n** at his nose. Abe glared at it before coming to his sense and noticing the mess he made. He stood back up,taking the boxes that fallen over and setting them back onto the shelves."Jeez, ferrets are viscous.." He sighed, glancing at the ferret that tried taking a bite. Now he was interested in the furry little thing and squatted back down- making sure this time he was too far for the ferret take another bite."....you look like a slinky."

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
Cash: $500 || I Am: Single || Job: Cashier || Profile: Abe D. M.

Occ: -
oOo Tragic Melody OoO

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 8:31 pm
User Image
L e x i M i l l e r

Lexi looked at Madilyn then smiled at her. "I'm sure you will." She said before she noticed the joyful look that filled the girl's eyes. The raven haired female then nodded her head before she looked at the bunnies again and smiled as she pet one of them. They were so soft and cute. There was no way she could bring a bunny home though, Belle would kill it. Lexi then looked up again and smiled as the girl approached her once more. "It was nice meeting you too. Perhaps we will. Bye." She said as she waved goodbye. Smiling a bit, the young woman then walked over to the pet supplies and started fixing up the shelves to make then look nicer and putting items away that people put on the wrong shelves. She heard the ding of the door open, but was busy at the moment, so she didn't look up. She did jump though when there was a cry and what sounded like boxes being knocked over. Looking up, the young woman then quickly in that direction, showing up just as the male commented about the ferrets being vicious. She hid her chuckle before recognizing the male as the cashier from the grocery store. "Yeah, the white one likes to bite." She said, glancing at the ferret cage. "Ferrets are usually pretty mischievous creatures." She said with a small chuckle before noticing a few items on the floor and picked them up before putting them back where they belonged.

Out. Of. Cuddles. ~

LittleMissUnderestimated

Haeza _0

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

Haeza _0

Shirtless Prophet

8,350 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 8:51 pm
User Image

Abe D. Marvos

Abe stuck his finger through the cage and then back out before the ferret could bite. He was continually doing this until he heard a voice right next to him."Yeah, I guess I figured that out the hard way.." He chuckled and glanced up to notice it was the lady from the day before."Oh hey it's you Miss!" He stood up and smiled, but then remember his work. He scratched his head and noticed her picking up a few items,"Sorry Miss." He stared back to the ferret and tilted his head a bit,'He does look cute...wonder exactly how much it takes to take care of one of them.' He shook his head and slipped his hands back into his pockets, facing the girl again."Anyways, you help run this store?"

oOo Tragic Melody OoO

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 9:07 pm
User Image
L e x i M i l l e r

Lexi smiled a bit before nodding her head a little as he recognized her from the day before. She then chuckled slightly. "It's okay." She said. "I suppose having a ferret bite you is enough to startle anyone." She said, before noticing him looking at the ferret again, making her wonder if he was considering buying one. She then looked up at him again and smiled as she nodded. "Yeah. I help with the pets. It's actually my first day." She said, the job could be tough at times, but she loved it. Well, she would have loved it even if it were the most boring job in the world, she got to spend her day with cute fluffy animals and that made the job awesome.

Out. Of. Cuddles. ~

Haeza _0

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

Haeza _0

Shirtless Prophet

8,350 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 9:23 pm
User Image

Abe D. Marvos

"Oh, it's your first day huh." He gave a sheepish smile and brushed his nose with his finger,",Sorry 'bout the mess I made then." He looked around the store and brushed a bit of hair from his face,"This place seems empty; must be a pretty fun job. Play with the animals, there's not much traffic at certain times I guess," He gave a thumbs up and went back squatting in front of the ferret,"Good luck with Christmas Miss." He gave a silent chuckle: the grocery store didn't have much traffic towards any specific holidays so there was never really a rush hour or any breaks from customers. The only exception was Thanksgiving but that was a ways away from the current month. The ferret continued to roll around in it's cage, seeming to notice Abe's attention. Then from out of the blue the brunet spoke up,"Exactly how hard to you think it is to have a ferret?"

oOo Tragic Melody OoO

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 9:43 pm
User Image
L e x i M i l l e r

Lexi nodded before she chuckled a little, waving her hand dismissively. "It's okay. It gives me something to do." She said before she nodded her head. "It can be very fun." She said before tilting her head. She was sure that during Christmas there would be a lot more people getting their children or spouse a pet or buying supplies for the new pet they bought. Or there were people, like her, who would be in here buying Christmas presents for her pet. Oh man... She really was a crazy cat lady... and she only had one cat! The female smiled a bit to herself and shook her head a little before she looked at the male again and tilted her head to the side a little before she smiled. "Ferrets have their quirks like any pet like chewing and a lot of them attempt to be escape artists so you would have to section off a part of the house for them and tape down the covers for air vents.. basically if there is a way for them to fit in something like an open cupboard door, they will find it, but overall they're very entertaining and awesome pets." She said as she looked at the ferret who was currently rolling around in the cage.

Out. Of. Cuddles. ~

Haeza _0

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

Haeza _0

Shirtless Prophet

8,350 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 9:56 pm
User Image

Abe D. Marvos

Abe gave a small laugh,"Little Houdini's aye?" He stuck his finger through the cage and felt the rodent lick his finger as opposed to biting it like usual. "Maybe...maybe." The brunet said in a low voice- mostly to himself, as he stood up. Ferret-proofing his entire house would be difficult. His room was clean but everywhere else was a mess- the kitchen would be a nightmare to keep off limits. But then again he lived there by himself and it was a pain to visit Yukimura- let alone the Clovis siblings.'They live in the rich part of town..there's no way they'd let me in." But with a grin he turned to the girl and set his hand on the ferret's cage. "Heya Miss, how much is it to buy him? And some stuff like a cage and food? Duct tape would be helpful too!" It seemed like the ferret was smart and knew what Abe was doing- reverting back to it's old self and attempting to n** at his fingertips.

oOo Tragic Melody OoO

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 10:23 pm
User Image
L e x i M i l l e r

Lexi chuckled a little and nodded her head. "Yeah, my friend used to have a ferret and it had gone missing one day, so I went to help find it, it turned out that the ferret had found a hole under the couch and pulled out the stuffing to make a nest." She chuckled a little before smiling at him. "This little guy is $15, food is about $12 and prices for cages plus bedding range from $10 to $20, depending on how fancy you want the cage. Lots of toys are a good idea since, like any pet, a bored pet tends to become destructive." She said before smiling a bit as the ferret nipped at his fingers. "Treats are a good idea too." She said with a small chuckle.

Out. Of. Cuddles. ~

Haeza _0

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

Haeza _0

Shirtless Prophet

8,350 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 10:51 pm
User Image

Abe D. Marvos

Abe snatched his fingers away just before it bit him and reached for his wallet,"Well, I guess I'll take him, some food and a big cage. So that'd be...something like forty-two?" He looked around and noticed a small ball, taking it in his hand and squeezing it. Luckily for him, it didn't make that annoying sound that most toys made."And this toy; so $46?" He looked at her and gave a weak smile; this was the first time he ever bought a pet- though it wasn't his first pet.

He used to have a pet goldfish he won from the fair. He called him Uno and he died within a week. This devastated the then twelve year old and kept him from getting too attached to anything. For him to get a ferret was a big leap from the usual cat or something. It would be natural for him to be nervous.

oOo Tragic Melody OoO

☼ Cerise Shopping District

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out