Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Cerise Shopping District
The Mushroom Kingdom Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lishiru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 1:07 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

✌ Markos Evergale ✌

⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠
✌ Single
⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠
✌ $500
⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠
✌ Relaxed / Interested
⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠

✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖

"Yeah, pollution is out of control, but the 'peasant' district isn't bad. I'm sure there are really nice people there." Markos didn't like the fact he called wherever he was living, the 'peasant' district, but Nimia is the prince of the sea, he doesn't know what it's like on land from what Markos could observe for the small amount of time he was with him. "Just 'cause I'm a nature demon, doesn't mean I frolic in the forests all the time. Games are my main source of entertainment. What do you do for fun, Nimia?" He already found himself wanting to know more about this prince.

Scarborough Fairness

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 9:38 pm
User Image
| Mood♚ Hopeful | Location♚ Arcade | Tagged♚ Markos | Money♚ $500 |

-----

♔ ♕ ♚ ιpѕa мarιѕ regυlυѕ ♚ ♕ ♔

User ImageUser Image

"What do I do for fun?" Nimia asked himself, trying to recall happier memories. "Well, when my father permitted it, I would swim around and look for gemmis. They're thousands of them in caves, our kingdom was famous for them. And sometimes when the waters were clear of boats, I could sit on a rock and just daydream~" Nimia recalled. Those were the much happier times of course. "But I suppose gemmis wouldn't be common around here?" Nimia asked, hopeful he would be wrong.

[ OOC: ]

Lishiru

Fairy Jar

Demonic Star

6,425 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Lishiru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 5:35 pm

✌ Markos Evergale ✌

⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠
✌ Single
⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠
✌ $500
⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠
✌ Relaxed
⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠

Gemmis? What in the world were those? "I've never heard of gemmis before." He said the word, completely unsure if he had pronounced it correctly. He imagined Nimia just sitting on a rock in the ocean, staring up at the sky. A pretty amazing sight to see, for sure. "Yeah, I suppose so. I have no idea as to what they are." Even though Nimia's kingdom was famous for them, they were famous underwater. Word doesn't really spread from under sea to above land. He tried to think of what they might possibly be. Gems? Shells? Maybe they were a rare species of fish? Markos really didn't have a clue. He sat on the slanted area of the game console, in a bit of an awkward position, still thinking about what gemmis could be.

Scarborough Fairness

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 5:50 pm
User Image
| Mood♚ Happy | Location♚ Arcade | Tagged♚ Markos | Money♚ $500 |

-----

User ImageUser Image

"Well its... I don't really know what they're called in English... I think I have some from home..." Nimia said, digging through his pockets. Nimia eventually pulled two small gems out of his pockets. "These. In English they're called Lightning Opals. I think. They're certainly lovely~" Nimia cooed. "There is a cave practically lined with these back home. I have several others in residence on land, they sparkle so much better on land in the light!" Nimia was smiling, he was very passionate about gemstones. Nimia assumed these kinds of gems could be on land, though it might of seemed rare to them, where it was commonplace in Nimia's kingdom.

Lishiru

Fairy Jar

Demonic Star

6,425 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Lishiru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 6:28 pm

✌ Markos Evergale ✌

⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠
✌ Single
⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠
✌ $500
⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠
✌ Relaxed
⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠

Markos awed at the pretty color of the gem Nimia took out of his pocket. They looked so unique and strange, and to think that there was a cave full of them must be amazing! "Woah.. They really are pretty. Do you have any extras..? Markos gave him the sweetest smile possible and got a little closer to his face. "Please? Markos said this while putting his hands together and placing them at his chest. He knew that he was acting a little childish over a few gems, but they looked so cool. They reminded of another gem that his family has. The Dragon's Breath. It would be nice to have a reminder of home. He pouted a little and continued to stay near Nimia's face, wondering if he could win him over with his looks.

Scarborough Fairness

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 7:31 pm
User Image
| Mood♚ Mischevious | Location♚ Arcade | Tagged♚ Markos | Money♚ $500 |

-----

User ImageUser Image

Nimia grinned as he got closer. "Wellll, I might but I'm not really sure... Maybe some cake would jog my memory?" Nimia teased, trying to pull some kind of reward from this. It was true, Nimia was easily won over by an attractive face, but the chance to get someone else to buy him something was definitely too tempting to not try out. Nimia gave his most innocent, clueless smile, as if he wasn't aware that he was asking for him to buy him cake. "I'm just so forgetful today" Nimia added, tilting his head to the side.

Lishiru

Fairy Jar

Demonic Star

6,425 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Lishiru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 8:44 pm

✌ Markos Evergale ✌

⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠
✌ Single
⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠
✌ $500
⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠
✌ Happy
⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠

Markos smiled when Nimia began to act mischievous. He can play that game too. "Alright then. Since you want cake, you must know where to get some right? Lead the way and I'll get you some." He shifted his weight off the console, and stood up straight and stretched. He chuckled when the blondie gave him that innocent smile. "Sure seems like it." He said, smirking, referring to his forgetfulness. And that little head tilt killed him. He began to outright laugh, but not to make fun of the prince. It just looked really cute when he did it.

Scarborough Fairness

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 3:17 pm
User Image
| Mood♚ Irritated | Location♚ Arcade | Tagged♚ Markos | Money♚ $500 |

-----

User ImageUser Image

"Well obviously I wouldn't know where to get any, I've only been here for so long" Nimia replied, crossing his arms and huffing in irritation. "I'm afraid you'll be leading the way on this expedition. But when I fall, don't forget to catch me~" Nimia sing-songed as he straightened his posture, gesturing to Markos to take the first steps. He wanted Markos to go first so he wouldn't be able to see his stumbling mess of a walk. He had stumbled his way around town with everyone staring enough as it is, he didn't want to be teased any further.

Lishiru

Fairy Jar

Demonic Star

6,425 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Lishiru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2014 4:03 pm

✌ Markos Evergale ✌

⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠
✌ Single
⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠
✌ $500
⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠
✌ Relaxed
⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠

"Well, I don't know where it is either..., but I guess I'll try. Come this way, your Majesty." Hopefully the blondie won't get mad at him too much when he gets them utterly lost in this city. Maybe luck will be on his side, and get them to their destination. He walked out of the arcade, motioning for the prince to follow.

//EXIT//

OOC: So sorry for not responding sooner! ; ^ ; Family stuff needed to be done yesterday

Scarborough Fairness

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2014 4:16 pm
User Image
| Mood♚ Embarrased | Location♚ Leaving | Tagged♚ None | Money♚ $500 |

-----

User ImageUser Image

Nimia let out a relieved sigh. Finally he was leaving this place. It didn't really fit his likes, maybe he would come back to see Kaiden again. Speaking of Kaiden, Nimia had received a paper with numbers on it. What was its usage? Was it some kind of secret code? Nimia would have to figure it out later as he stuffed the gems and this number into his pocket.

Nimia took a deep breath, and began to take steps after him. They were stumbling, wobbly, and childish. Nimia felt the blood rising to his cheeks with every step he took. He should of worked on walking before he went to meet anyone, maybe then it wouldn't be so bad.
{Character Exit}

[ OOC: It's okay, I understand. ]

Lishiru

Fairy Jar

Demonic Star

6,425 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 5:41 pm

Goddess Skaia

User Image
Kurō Ishida
A young man who lost his way? This is the story of a man and a blade
Hero's aren't born, They're chosen
⇍⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎
Entering the Mushroom Kingdom, he smiled as he was greeted by arcade games and vending machine, as well as vending machines and prize desks. "Th-this might fit me well." he said as began turning his head each way to see what would peek his interest.
⇍⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎u⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎
As much of fun this fight was, you have to go.
This sword shall and will, Bring forth a new kingdom
you have met with a terrible fate, Haven't you?
Quote: So how's about we settle this?
Nick name: operation Zero
» Powers:
• Electricity
• Wind
• Super Speed

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 5:52 pm
User Image
User Image
~ яαιηу ∂αуѕ αη∂ вℓα¢к υмвяєℓℓαѕ
ωнσ'ѕ gσηηα ѕανє уσυ ησω
¢αη уσυ ¢нєαт ƒяσм υη∂єяgяσυη∂ ~
User Image User Image User Image

*Enter*

Upon entering the arcade, Nana immediately felt alienated. She had never really taken an interest to video games, so she merely sat down in front of a game machine and watched as Kuro did his thing. "You should fill one of the job applications before it's too late if you're into this whole game thing," She suggested as her eyes glanced over the arcade machine in front of her. Mario? What kind of game was called Mario?

~~
"Зеркало Зеркало на стене ...
Кто свете всех милее?"
~~
Mood: Amused
Tagged: Kuro
Listening To: Primadonna Girl
Money: $430
Outfit: Rainy Weather

Chaos_wolf12

Vicar Amelia

Divine Prophet

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 5:58 pm

Goddess Skaia

User Image
Kurō Ishida
Walking over to the counter, he turned back to see that she had an interest in a game machine. "That's the Super Mario game. Its about a man who goes through these different worlds to rescue a princess who he had been in love with for a while. the villain was a.......lets just leave it at turtle." he said as he was filling out the slip. He gave it back to the clerk and walked over to Nana, Want to have a quick go at the game. Promise it won't be boring." he asked. The game was Co-op so they both can play.
» Powers:
• Electricity
• Wind
• Super Speed

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 6:14 pm
User Image
User Image
~ яαιηу ∂αуѕ αη∂ вℓα¢к υмвяєℓℓαѕ
ωнσ'ѕ gσηηα ѕανє уσυ ησω
¢αη уσυ ¢нєαт ƒяσм υη∂єяgяσυη∂ ~
User Image User Image User Image

Nana merely nodded as Kuro came over to her to explain what the game was. "Pardon? A turtle? Why would a villain be a turtle? Is this game a joke?" She scoffed and slipped a quarter into the slot that started the co-op mission. "What's this?" The girl raised an eyebrow as a man with a red hat and a green hat appeared in an 8-bit world. "So how do you work this thing? Do I just..." Nana pushed the joystick lightly and watched as the green hatted character moved forward, "Oh... This game is kind of ridiculous."

~~
"Зеркало Зеркало на стене ...
Кто свете всех милее?"
~~
Mood: Curious
Tagged: Kuro
Listening To: Primadonna Girl
Money: $429.75
Outfit: Rainy Weather

Chaos_wolf12

Vicar Amelia

Divine Prophet

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 6:23 pm

Goddess Skaia

User Image
Kurō Ishida
He let out a small chuckle before speaking. "Yeah but you'll Enjoy it, trust me." he said as he moved his stick showing the red hat man move. A mushroom and a turtle heading towards them. He moved the stick towards them and tapped the jump button once. Mario bounced off the mushroom and onto the turtle. Jumping onto the turtle again it was sent off. "Alright your turn." he said as he led her character towards the next stage of the screen.
» Powers:
• Electricity
• Wind
• Super Speed

User Image  
☼ Cerise Shopping District

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash