Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Cerise Shopping District
Moonbucks Cafe Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Metal Mannequiin

Distinct Phantom

9,175 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2014 7:46 pm
User Image
Ѧvon Ðel'Zechariah
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´

I cannot hide...

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Avon shrugged at her next question as he had no idea. It was just silky and maintained well. He is a clean person so he does know how to take proper care of himself unlike the people he had met in his previous life. "You seem quite content in asking questions over me though I should be asking you the questions". He then noticed his food and coffee arriving and taking a sip he dug into his food with satisfaction. The cafe actually got the food right and quite glad he knew he'd be coming back here every so often when he got the chance. "So I got to ask the ears I know it's much to ask but are they real?" He had noticed them before but resisted in commenting since he only had met the girl for about four hours now.
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

~OOC:
...What I am ($489 - Single)

Quote:

Reilis

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2014 8:03 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Nyxy choked down her cake pop and flailed her one arm. "Manahmanah ma nahmanah ma!" She spouted, her words pretty much coming off of that one song from the muppets movie. She yanked down her hood again over her face as it got redder. Slinking lower into her chair she said, "Uh, no, they aren't.....real...." as she said this the ears on her coat drooped a little.

User ImageUser ImageThoughts sad Manahmanah!) Hood Off/On: (On) With sad Ike, Avon, other people) Currency sad 500)
Status sad Thinking about flailing) Location sad Moonbucks) Occupation at the moment sad Nomad)
Relationship Status sad Single) People Thoughts: (Avon is a friend)

xTwisted Jester

FangleJangles

Metal Mannequiin

Distinct Phantom

9,175 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2014 8:35 pm
User Image
Ѧvon Ðel'Zechariah
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´

I cannot hide...

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Avon watched her slouch down and try her best to hide the redness on her face showing. He didn't mean to make her feel like this and thinking about what he asked before about her hood made things a little more dire. He knew the ears on her head were real as soon as they dropped a little bit. He didn't believe her on the word but he still felt bad. He got up and going around he sat down next to her and placed his arm around the back of her neck and rested his hand on the other side of her shoulder. "Sorry I shouldn't of asked that question". He peered down to her face and looked at her with a small reassuring smile.
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

~OOC:

Quote:

Reilis

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2014 8:59 pm

Nyxy shook her head to try and clear it of the question and embarrassment, but she still held her hood to hide the blush. She peeked her head out after a second and while it was probably weird she sniffed him. He smelled pretty good even though it was mostly a coffee smell, probably from sitting in the shop, she tucked her head into her hoodie and sniffed that too, she smelled like coffee as well, she was going to sniff Ike, but then she'd have to bend down. She peeked back up at Avon and said, "they really aren't real..."

User ImageUser ImageThoughts sad Manahmanah!) Hood Off/On: (On) With sad Ike, Avon, other people) Currency sad 500)
Status sad Thinking about flailing) Location sad Moonbucks) Occupation at the moment sad Nomad)

xTwisted Jester

FangleJangles

Metal Mannequiin

Distinct Phantom

9,175 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2014 9:08 pm
User Image
Ѧvon Ðel'Zechariah
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´

I cannot hide...

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Avon knew she was trying to cover up by saying they were not real but why should she be ashamed of it? He found it quite cute as it showed a very unique side to her. Tilting his head he showed a curious face of wondering why she sniffed him. Did he smell bad? Or perhaps the opposite who knows? "I could believe that but several times I've noticed them twitching". Letting out a small sigh he gently rubbed her shoulder in a comforting way. "You don't need to be ashamed of them, besides makes you look more interesting then the other people I've met". He meant that as a compliment. He had thought about showing his abilities to her but they might scare her. Especially the one where he could link thoughts with one another and share each others desires, memories, dreams...He tried to share this with someone before but they only wanted one thing and that was control over him. He certainly wasn't going to let that happened. Nyxy though she was different and perhaps one day he could if she allowed it share each others thoughts.
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

~OOC:

Quote:

Reilis

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2014 9:22 pm

Nyxy squirmed in her seat as she said; "It's true!" Quickly, she pulled back one side of her hood to where the 'ears' would be, and under it was a nothing, and then a tuft of hair popped up like ears which moved with her facial expressions. She quickly fixed her hood and pursed her lips. "And I'll take what you said as a compliment!" She straightend in her seat and lifted up her head trying to look dignified and failing pretty badly as her face got even redder from removing her hood in front of someone, even if it was just for a second.

User ImageUser ImageThoughts sad Mehmehemehemhe!) Hood Off/On: (On) With sad Ike, Avon, other people) Currency sad 500)
Status sad Thinking about jumping in a pond) Location sad Moonbucks) Occupation at the moment sad Nomad)

xTwisted Jester

FangleJangles

Metal Mannequiin

Distinct Phantom

9,175 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2014 10:05 pm
User Image
Ѧvon Ðel'Zechariah
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´

I cannot hide...

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Avon could see the faintest of hair twitching and looking back at her he just shook his head and smiled. "I don't think hair twitches besides do you think I'm going to tease you on it?" He in fact loved it since she just looked cute through his eyes. "You can't hide it when you keep making them move". His voice got a little playful and smirking he gently nudged her. He moved his hand away from her shoulder and rested both on the table. "How about this you say they are real and I'll show you something that I can do". He was meaning about the fact he could make them both appear in a different place in the blink of an eye.
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

~OOC:

Quote:

Reilis

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2014 10:31 pm

Now Nyxy was curious, but she knew full well her ears weren't real, so instead of lying she said, "whatever floats your boat." As a sign that he could believe whatever he wanted. "Now I want to see what your talking about, what can you do?" She asked. She was slightly annoyed because she felt like he was teasing her and she kind of wanted to head butt him. Instead she pursed her lips and made her best unhappy face that was pretty much a slight frown with pursed lips.

User ImageUser ImageThoughts sad What can he do?) Hood Off/On: (On) With sad Ike, Avon, other people) Currency sad 500)
Status sad Trying to make an angry face) Location sad Moonbucks) Occupation at the moment sad Nomad)

xTwisted Jester

FangleJangles

Metal Mannequiin

Distinct Phantom

9,175 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2014 11:45 pm
User Image
Ѧvon Ðel'Zechariah
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´

I cannot hide...

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Looking from side to side Avon made sure no one was looking his way. He noticed some people talking but they were not looking his way and the tender at the counter was to busy serving. Turning back to Nyxy he smiled at her before vanishing into thin air then reappearing in his seat on the other side of the table. "I'm not well..." Before he could continue he vanished and then reappeared next to her again. "Human so to speak". He may look it and feel like it but he certainly was something else. Something with angelic features and the ability to heal others when in peril. He looked at her and waited for a reaction. He hoped she wouldn't freak out over this as it would be kinda awkward with everyone looking there way.
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

~OOC:

Quote:

Reilis

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2014 1:07 am
User Image
A n d r e w D a m i e n
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Profile: x Relationship status: Single Andrew is wearing: x Damien is wearing: x Money: $800

After begging and complaining that he was bored, Andrew finally agreed that he and Damien should probably get out of the house. The two of them changed their clothes before Andrew grabbed an umbrella and they left the house. The cafe wasn't that far, plus it wasn't raining that bad, so they decided to walk to the cafe, Andrew laughing as Damien splashed in the puddles or stopped and looked at some flowers. Damien stepped into the cafe and wiped his feet dry on the mat before he looked at his brother and grinned. Andrew smiled at the boy as he closed their umbrella, drying his feet on the mat as well. The two of them looked around before going to find a seat and one of the booths, smiling at the girl that came up to them and asked them what they wanted. "I'll have a large coffee and a brownie." He said, the woman nodding before she looked at Damien. "Umm.. Hot chocolate and a cookie." The boy said as he smiled up at the woman. "What a cutie." She said before she turned and went to go get the duo's order. "Did you hear that! She said I was cute!" Damien said with a proud smile as he looked down at the flowers he had picked along the way to the cafe, a smile on his face as he kicked his legs a little. Andrew chuckled just a little bit before patting the top of his brother's head. "Stay right here. I'm going to the bathroom and I'll be right back." Andrew said, smiling as Damien nodded. "Okay." The boy said, watching as his brother got up and headed into the bathroom. The young male then looked down at his flowers again, smiling as he started humming the Scooby Doo theme song.

|Out.Of.Candy| ~ |

Lady Illusia

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2014 1:39 am
User Image

EVI AHIRI

Single║Human║18║Cold Weather║$496.15

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—*—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—*—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

Devi groaned as she ruffled her long raven locks. The drizzle outside wasn't doing anything for her hair! And for once she was forced to wear shoes! Who needs shoes on a beach side community? She hated shoes! They were so restricting to her feet that she just couldn't stand them. Sure she had a few pairs for days like today, but either way, she hated them. Her feet liked to be free and unattached. She didn't need to be bound by the same rules as other people. Her boots padded heavily against the wooden floors of the small cafe. A nice hot beverage would be the best thing right now. Something like a latte! Or just a regular hot coffee with lots of pumpkin spice flavor! Mmmm, it made her want to go home and cook a good batch of curry chicken. Maybe that's what she'd do today. She'll go home, make a nice big meal and enjoy some movies on her couch.

Getting up to the front, she shook out a shiver and smiled as she looked up at the menu. "Um...a large coffee. And do you guys have any pumpkin spice flavors?" "Oh yes, would you like some added to your coffee?" the cashier asked. Devi nodded and pulled out her wallet. Paying the young woman, she walked over to a small table next to a kid sitting along. As she leaned back in her chair, one arm over the back, one leg sticking out, she lulled her head back to stare at the ceiling until she heard a familiar sound. She sat up in her chair and smiled to herself. "Scooby Dooby Doo, where are you? We got some work to do now~" she sang along to the hummed tune, her voice easily picking up pitch to the actual theme song. Looking over to the kid, she smiled playfully, sticking out her tongue. "I love that song!"

oOo Tragic Melody OoO

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2014 1:59 am
User Image
A n d r e w D a m i e n

Profile: x Relationship status: Single Andrew is wearing: x Damien is wearing: x Money: $800

Damien looked up fro his flowers as the woman from earlier came back with the stuff that he and Andrew had ordered. She had a look on her face that asked were the older boy was and Damien pointed towards the bathroom. The woman then nodded before telling the boy she had given him an extra cookie because the kid was just so cute. The boy grinned and continued with his humming before blinking and looking over as a woman started singing the song he was humming. A smile appeared on his face until the female looked at him, he then blushed a little before looking away shyly before looking at her again and nodding her head a little. "Scooby is my favorite." He said before he remembered what his brother had told him about talking to strangers and quickly glanced down at his flowers again.

After washing his hands, Andrew stepped out of the bathroom before tilting his head a little as he saw Damien talk to someone then look down. Walking a little quicker than normal, he then glanced at the woman sitting at the table near where Damian and he were sitting and smiled at her before he sat down as well. "Did you meet a new friend?" Andrew asked before tilting his head a little as Damien looked at him with a guilty look before it changed to a look of surprise before a smile appeared on his face as he nodded his head. "She knows the Scooby Doo song as well and sings pretty." He said, making his brother smile."Is that so?" Andrew said as he looked over at the woman. "Yeah. Like the princesses in my Disney movies." Damien said as he smiled.

|Out.Of.Candy| ~ |

Lady Illusia

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

FangleJangles

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2014 6:17 am

Nyxy stared at Avon as he looked around. 'What is he doing?" She thought, she was about to reach out and touch him when suddenly he was gone. It took her a second to register, and she lowered her hand before shooting it back into the now empty space. 'Holy bojangles Avon got stolen!' She thought. She looked under the table and saw Avin's feet on the other side, popping up she looked right at him. Then he was gone and she felt his heat right next to her. She looked at him, then back at the other side of the table, and then she shot her hand out and jabbed him in the side to make sure he was real. "Uh....your not human you say?" She could beliveve that, she wasn't fully human so yeah, not that hard to believe. "So, uh, what are you?" She said, continuing to poke him in his side. She noticed that some other people had come in, a dark skinned very beautiful girl, and a tall guy with an adorable little boy. She looked down at Ike who shifted in his spot, he liked children and probably wanted to play with them. She waved her hand as he looked up at her saying that he could go while she jabbed at Avon.

User ImageUser ImageThoughts sad Didn't see that coming) Hood Off/On: (On) With sad Ike, Avon, other people) Currency sad 500)
Status sad Poking the stuffing out of Avon) Location sad Moonbucks) Occupation at the moment sad Nomad)

xTwisted Jester

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2014 6:30 am
User Image
Ѧvon Ðel'Zechariah
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´

I cannot hide...

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Avon only giggled a bit when he noticed Nyxy completely out of it when he just vanished like that. It was hilarious and the expression on her face was adorable to him. He noticed at the corner of his eyes more people coming in but not paying attention to them yet he looked down at his friend. "Well...hard to say this since I'm only the third one to fall but I'm an angel". That sounded quite weird to say that but it was the truth. The angelic feeling he got inside and the fact he had healing capabilities sure as hell numbered it down. He knew of his race but the fact he is fallen he only knew two of his kind that fell. He knew the first name Lucifer but the second now that certainly was a mystery. He flinched when she began to jab him in the side and being quick he grabbed gently onto her finger. "Why are you poking me?"
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

~OOC:

Quote:

Reilis

Metal Mannequiin

Distinct Phantom

9,175 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200

FangleJangles

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2014 6:34 am
User Image
User Image
The Chill Pill

Ike walked over casually to the table that had that older boy sitting at it and the cute kid. He glanced at the gilr humming and wagged his tail a little, he enjoted hearing humans sing, especially when they had pretty voices. When she reached the cute kid he sat down and softly nudged the little boys leg. Hopefully he wouldn't be scared of the big dogs dark fur which sometimes made him look black as night. He turned his head to the side to look at the little boy, hoping that he would get petted.

With: Mistress Nyxylynn, Avon, large man, cute kid, young woman
Mood: Playful
Thoughts: play with me please
Owner: Nyxlynn Rhetts

Lady Illusia

oOo Tragic Melody OoO

☼ Cerise Shopping District

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers