Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Cerise Shopping District
The Shark's Head Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Coheart

Demonic Prophet

14,300 Points
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2016 11:06 am
User Image

Cain

It's just Cain, Alright?

Don't ask too many questions.

.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.

Yang lifted herself up with her tail on the chair. Instinctively, Cain’s hands shot out to her sides, ready to catch her if she fell. It wasn’t that he didn’t believe in her strength, he just didn’t want to accidently fall to the ground. Yang grabbed his face, forcing him to look at her. For a moment, he was shocked, vulnerability shown clearly on his face, but is washed away as she pat his head. His eyes held hers steadily for a short amount of time. She was very pretty to look at, and he was sure she knew that.

With a giant grin on his face, he pushed up to his feet. He wrapped one arm under her and pressed one arm against her back, supporting her against him. His thick hoodie was closed between the two of them, preventing her from being poked by his ribs. He laughed softly and spun in a circle on his heels while holding her close, until he started free falling backwards, landing on the cushion of one of the booths with Yang on top of him, grinning up at her.

.~. Mood: Calm .~. Company: Yang .~. Cash: $970 .~. Outfit: Hoodie, jeans, sneakers .~.

Yuri_Misawa

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2016 12:06 pm
Coheart

►▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █儿诶艾弗 "开勒艾艾伊儿 艾艾艾弗" 吉屁诶艾弗
ᎽᎪᏁᎶ "mᎾᏁᏦᎬᎽ ᏦᎥᏁᎶ" huᎪᏁᎶ█ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁◄

╔══════════════╗
►ι αм: Single◄
►ωнαт αм ι ∂σιηg: Having fun with Cain (Funny Bones!)◄
►ωнєяє αм ι: Shark's Head◄
►ωнαт αм ι ωєαяιηg: Exactly like the image◄
╚══════════════╝

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Yang didn't think Cain was going to grab her when she lifted herself up and balanced on the chair with her tail. His bony fingers felt strange but nothing that would make her cringe like cat's fur. Was he scared that she was going to fall off her chair? How silly! He may not have known her for that long but considering that he must have seen her balancing on her staff on the beach, whose diameter is smaller than the chair that she is standing on, he ought to know better. The more she felt his bony fingers on her sides, she couldn't help but start feeling ticklish. Before she could laugh, he had one of his arms go underneath her while the other pressed against her back. Now he was carrying her around and laughing as she spun around briefly until he fell down on a cushion on an empty booth on his back. It felt like being in one of teacup rides at an amusement park, although not as fast or vomit inducing. It was a pleasant joyride on top of the bony fingers tickling her sides which made laugh in an adorable fashion before allowing her body to rest on top of Cain for moment to catch her breath. Then she lifted herself up slightly with her arms so she can look at him with a cute grin and say to him as a confused waitress brought a plate of tiger rolls for the monkey king to eat,

"You have a way of making a customer and monkey king like me feel special...bonus points for you funny bones~ Hehehe~! In return...lets see...what can I do for you...ooooh~! How silly of me to forget~! I so happen to cook at a restaurant known as Beluga on this island. If you ever come by, any food you order is on me...although I wonder how a skeleton eats."  

Yuri_Misawa

Coheart

Demonic Prophet

14,300 Points
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2016 10:00 pm
User Image

Cain

It's just Cain, Alright?

Yang seemed happy as she caught her breath on his chest. His hoodie stretched tightly over him like a canvas, to stop her from falling into his rib cage. She had laughed as his fingers touched her, so perhaps she found them to tickle her. Still, he wondered how this felt to her. Empty and hollow were the words that came to mind. He maintained his smile, but his heart was sinking. Cain thought about how it use to feel. To hug someone, to sleep beside them, to feel them and hold them tightly. With Yang sitting on him, he felt a kind of pressure. Some kind of acknowledgment that she was there, but nothing else. No sensation, no warmth. Something inside him yearned in anguish.

She worked at Bulga, and she was asking him to come see her. Yang phrased it as if it was a favor for a favor, but Cain was grinning. To him, it felt like she was asking to see him again.
“I’ll come see you there, if that is what you wish.” He answered. Cain didn’t eat. In fact, eating was one of his least favorite things. He couldn’t taste anything, chew anything, or swallow anything. The whole sensation was lost on him. Food would drop through his chin, past his ribs, and plop onto his lap. It was rather icky, to explain it in simple terms. However, Cain was worried he would disappoint her if he told her he couldn’t taste her food, so instead he started formulating a plan to get it past her.

.~. Mood: Calm .~. Company: Yang .~. Cash: $970 .~. Outfit: Hoodie, jeans, sneakers .~.

Yuri_Misawa

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2016 10:49 pm
Coheart

╔══════════════╗
╚══════════════╝

While Yang waited for Cain to give her a response to her offer, she took hold of the plate of tiger rolls and began eating them with a new pair of chopsticks that were on the table close to them. Like the California roll she did not go into critic mode because tiger rolls don't present that much of a difference in comparison to the dragon rolls. Personally she would choose to serve either dragon rolls or tiger rolls but since this restaurant mainly serves sushi, she can excuse them for serving both of these rolls. The tiger rolls themselves tasted as they should so there were no reasons to complain. After eating her second tiger roll, Cain told her that he will come see here at Beluga if that is what she desires. Truth be told, as much as she would like for him to try out her food, she doubts a skeleton can taste or digest food. Maybe he is special that way but there is no way of truly knowing unless she sees it happening. And if she is going to be more honest, she just wanted to see more of funny bones Cain. Setting down the plate with the last tiger roll still on it, she patted the skeleton's head and said,

"Of course I like to see you again. Why? Because you're funny~! And you're a skeleton~! That's good enough for me~! However...I wonder if you will be surprised to see me there~ Hehehe~!"  

Yuri_Misawa

Coheart

Demonic Prophet

14,300 Points
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2016 4:45 pm
User Image

Cain

It's just Cain, Alright?

Yang seemed to be happily eating sushi while sitting ontop of him. Cain’s grin held as he watched her. “Surprised?” He said curiously. Why would he be surprised to see her there. She just told him that is where she worked. Yang seemed to be full of surprises, so he dismissed the thought. Surely something would happen to catch him completely off guard. But that was something to worry about for tomorrow. Right now, he was content to let Yang sit on him and eat her sushi.

Cain was able to see outside from where he was lying, and it seemed like it was getting late in the day. He started to worry a little more about Yang. He had seen her fall from the sky this morning, and he wondered if she had a place to stay. Surely she could disappear back into the sky if she wanted, but that didn’t seem likely to be her plan. Cain hadn’t been in the city long enough to evaluate how dangerous it was at night. At the very least, he would be determined to walk her to her location whenever she was ready.
“Yang, do you have a place to stay?

.~. Mood: Confused .~. Company: Yang .~. Cash: $970 .~. Outfit: Hoodie, jeans, sneakers .~.

Yuri_Misawa

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2016 6:13 pm
Coheart

╔══════════════╗
╚══════════════╝

Cain got confused over her statement about him being surprised to see her at Beluga even though she told him that he works there. Good! Perhaps he will still be shocked once he sees that she is the head chef of the restaurant. An entire line of cooks who use her recipes and when she is there, she takes charge of the kitchen and makes sure every single plate that comes out of the kitchen is exactly the way they should come out: presentable and delicious. He didn't seem bothered by her sitting on him so she stayed that way as she continue to feast on a variety of sushi until she had her fill. She looked toward Cain after finishing the last of her water when he asked her if she has a place to stay. What a silly question to ask her! So silly that it made her laugh for a couple of questions before she replied,

"Silly Cain~! You think I come all this way out here and not have a place of my own~? I know I look the part of someone who lives in the wild but those days are behind me~ I have become a more civilized monkey king without being boring whatsoever~! Hehehe~!"  

Yuri_Misawa

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2016 9:22 am
x
x
x
x
тнυяsםαч, םєcємвєя ②⑧тн

םαч ④ σғ ⑧ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ⑧①
( ② мσитнs, ②② םαчs )

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2016 8:39 am
User Image
♪══════Edin═══════♪
Mood: Didn't feel like getting up this morning..
In the company of: Herself and the customers.
Cash:$223.75 Bank:$1000
Wearing
Song

Edin opened the door to the Shark's Head and walked into the back. She nodded with a smile to the chefs on shift. She hung up her jacket before she punched into her shift. She tied the apron around her hips and walked out into the front. But was stopped by one of the other waitress' working, "There's a new manager. I guess his name is Cain. Came in just the other day". Edin tilted her head, "You work when he was here? What's he like?". The waitress shook her head,"No. Jeff told me about him when I came in". "Ah okay. Well, hopefully he's a nice one". The woman nodded,"By the way. There was a guy out there asking when you were on shift.." she said as Edin made her way to the front. She looked around and saw a couple of familiar faces. The rest were all new.

Though one of the familiar faces was of the man who gave her his number. It seemed he already had a glass of water to start with.Thankfully, the elderly woman was there to save her. She walked over to their table and smiled,"Hey! Nice to see you.....two...again....". The woman looked up at her with such sad eyes. Then Edin noticed the man wasn't with her and she felt her heart fall like it was dropped of the empire state building. "The cancer was too much for him. The cancer took my Carl from me.. He wanted me to bring him here so he could enjoy his favorite last meal as his last.." Edin couldn't help but to feel sorry for her. She placed a hand on her shoulder and the woman looked up at her. "Consider the food on me. I'm sorry for your loss". She wrote down her order as well as the little side note of it being on her and why.

Speech
Thoughts
((Ooc smile )  

Satans Yoga Pants

Dangerous Cultist

11,650 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Invisibility 100
  • Punk Patrol 250

Satans Yoga Pants

Dangerous Cultist

11,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2016 8:54 am
User Image
♪══════Edin═══════♪
Wearing
Song

Edin hoped that Cain would understand the reasoning as she put in the order but only wrote down enough food for one. She returned to the dining area and slowly walked over to the table where the man was. He smiled as he saw her walking towards him. "Ah hello Edin! It's lovely to see you and looking gorgeous as usual. Though you never called me." he said as she took out her notepad. "Excuse me?" she asked. "I slipped you my number as you walked away. You must not have seen it. It's quite alright". He slipped his card in the pocket of her apron. How inappropriate.. his mother must not have taught him manners.. "So what can I get for you today?"."Staying professional. That's good. But I'll have the fried Gyoza and can I have a diet coke?". Edin nodded as she wrote down his order. "Yes. I'll go put in your order and return with your drink".

She walked up to the counter and put the man's order in. Then she made her way over to the drink dispenser and filled a cup with his soda. She walked back to his table and felt him basically eye-raping her. Her stomach clenched as she placed his cup down on the table. She saw someone flagging her down and immediately made her way towards them. "Is everything okay, ma'am?" she asked her. The woman looked up at her, "Finally! and yes. I know you're not my waitress, but my order is totally wrong. I wanted the cucumber salad but I got the seaweed salad instead.." Edin nodded and grabbed the bowl off the table. "I'm terribly sorry. I'll have this corrected right away". She made her way to the counter and heard the woman as she walked away. "I guess you don't need an education to work here. How do you get seaweed from cucumber. What a moron our waitress is..."

Speech
Thoughts
((Ooc smile )  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2016 9:08 am
User Image
♪══════Edin═══════♪
Wearing
Song

Edin put in the woman's order and waited for it to be made up. Just as her order was finished the other customer's orders were finished as well. She grabbed the cucumber salad in one hand then balanced the Gyoza on her forearm and grabbed the Sushi boat...for one with her free hand. She walked over to the rude woman and placed her salad in front of her. "Oh good! What I ordered in the first place.." Edin rolled her eyes to herself as she walked away and placed the sushi boat in front of the elder woman. She teared up a bit but smiled anyway. "Thank you, Edin. It's nice to continue on Carl's tradition. Even if it is by myself. Though I would like for you to join me for lunch one of these days. When you're on break or done working?" Edin smiled and nodded, "I would absolutely love to".

She slid the Gyoza down to her hand as she headed towards the man's table. He smiled, of course as he watched her put down his food. He put his hand out to touch her rear end but she was called away by a couple who just sat down. They must've been a new couple, they were all over each other. Constantly touching something, though hopefully Edin would see the woman's hands above the table. She placed menus down on the table, "Hello. Welcome to the Shark's Head. My name is Edin and I'll be your waitress. Can I start you two with something to drink? Appetizers?". They smiled and he said, "We'll have two green teas. I have my appetizer right here" he said and the woman giggled. Edin grabbed two cups and filled it with their green teas. She placed their drinks down and watched as the elder woman walk out.

Speech
Thoughts
((Ooc smile )  

Satans Yoga Pants

Dangerous Cultist

11,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Punk Patrol 250

Satans Yoga Pants

Dangerous Cultist

11,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2016 9:39 am
User Image
♪══════Edin═══════♪
Cash:$232.75 Bank:$1000
Wearing
Song

Edin walked over to where the woman sat and grabbed the tip off the table along with a note. She folded it and put it in her apron pocket, she'd read it later when she had time. The man finished up his food and tossed some money onto the table. She walked over to collect the tip and clean off the table. They passed by each other and she felt a gentle tap on her behind. She stiffened as he went to the register to pay his check. Edin stood there for a bit, eye slightly twitching as she heard the bell of the door ring. Which was the lovely sound of him leaving. She grabbed out his card and ripped it up. Edin put the torn card on the plate and took it to the kitchen.

She walked over to the couple, who were still playing their little grabby-grabby game. "What can I get for you two today?". The woman glanced over at the man, "Is there sausage on the menu?" she asked and Edin watched the man release a deep sigh, eyes closed. Oh dear god..these two.... The man cleared his throat, "We'll just have the Sushi Boat for two". Edin's heart dropped a little as she listened to the order. As one tradition ends, I guess another begins.. She wrote down their order and put it in. She stood there and waited for their order to be done.

She heard the bell and grabbed the sushi boat. She placed it down on the table and went into the back. Edin searched for the torn card and threw it out when she found it. The waitress from earlier was at her side, "That his number again?" she asked. Edin nodded as she heard the bell that the food's done. She brought the touchy couple their food and waited for them to be done. They dropped the tip on the table, paid their bill and walked out. Edin walked over, scooped the tip and brought the dishes in the back. She let down her hair as she punched out. Nodding at the chefs and co-workers as she walked out. Putting on her jacket, she made her way back home.

Speech
Thoughts
((Ooc smile )  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 9:08 pm
x
x
x
x
ғяιםαч, םєcємвєя ②⑨тн

םαч ⑤ σғ ⑧ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

םαч ⑧②
( ② мσитнs, ②③ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Satans Yoga Pants

Dangerous Cultist

11,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2016 7:12 am
User Image
♪══════Edin═══════♪
Cash:$232.75 Bank:$1000
Wearing
Song

Edin walked into the Shark's Head and clocked in. She looked around and it seemed pretty dead except for a few people. But they were already taken care of. Today would be an easy day. One of her co-workers walked up to her with a smile on her face. "Why don't you head out today? It's been pretty dead. Not sure why. But I'm not complaining. I'll clock you out when your shift is really over. I got you girl", she said with a chuckle at the end. "Really? Thanks! That's quite a relief to hear. That guy was at the Captain's Deck last night and copped a feel..". The expression on the woman's face became surprised. "Really? Wow..what a creep... But yeah. You head outta here before I have to throw you out".

With a smile, Edin turned and left the shark's head. Making her way back home to change out of her work attire.

Speech
Thoughts
((Ooc smile )  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2016 8:31 pm
x
x
x
x
sαтυяםαч, םєcємвєя ③0тн

םαч ⑥ σғ ⑧ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

םαч ⑧③
( ② мσитнs, ②④ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Coheart

Demonic Prophet

14,300 Points
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2016 8:45 am
User Image

Cain

It's just Cain, Alright?

.~. Enters .~.

Cain unlocked the door to the shark’s head. As manager, it was his job to open anyway. It seemed he was the first one there. He smirked, surely the chefs and waitresses would arrive shortly. There was prepping and cleaning to be done, and they wouldn’t want to miss out on any of the cash. His eyes picked up everything as he walked through the restaurant. Cain might be a lazy bones, but he ran a tight ship. Everything must be done correctly. Except of course, if he wanted to take a nap. But as manager, was that not the honorable things to do? He had clearly exhausted himself from working to hard. Cain gave himself two nods and a grin of approval.

Shortly he came to the manager’s office and opened the door. There were boxes of paperwork everywhere, the entire place was in disarray. It was the new year, and with the new year meant tax season. This was a big task, and perhaps a tall order for someone who had been dead for nearly 500 years. Cain rolled up his hoodie sleeves.
“If I don’t come back, tell mother I love her.” He quoted dramatically to absolutely no one, then dived into the paperwork headfirst, the door being left open behind him.

.~. Mood: Organization .~. Company: No one .~. Cash: $970 .~. Outfit: Hoodie, Jeans, Sneakers .~.

☼ Cerise Shopping District

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff