Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Cerise Shopping District
Bookworm's Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FangleJangles

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2014 3:25 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Nyxy gave a little wave back with a smile when she figured that h noticed that sh was a musician. "'Sup." She said. Watched as on of the girls from earlier came up and talked to the blondy. She couldn't help but think about how adorable her hair cut was. After getting lost in her thoughts about how adorable her hair cut was for a good minute, she finally registered the blondy's question. After hearing the girl speak she looked as she walked away, she was probably busy. She turned back to the boy and rubbed the back of her head. "Hmm, I guess I like the classical kind, but I also like pop........rock, some alternative, i'm just gonna call disney it's own genre, and.....hmmm." Nyxy tapped her chin, thinking, she tapped her hands together. "I'm gonna skip that question, now about the artist, I think it'd be one that has a nice voice an gives a feel in their music, something that you can relate to at times, or just have fun with other times." Nyxy tapped her chin thoughtfully, realizing that she had a song stuck in her head suddenly, she turned to the CD's and tapping her fingers on the tops of some as sh went down, she pulled one off the shelves. She held it up for him to see. "I guess I enjoy this artist at times." She said, holding up a small album of YUI.

User ImageUser ImageThoughts sad This is like the trial of my life) Hood Off/On: (On) With sad People in store) Currency sad 500)
Status sad brain farting) Location sad Bookworms) Occupation at the moment sad Nomad)
Relationship Status sad Single) People Thoughts: (Blondy is like that teacher that asked me 'if you could only save one, would it be the cat or the dog?'...)

Boracay Rum

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2014 8:05 pm
                          User Image

LET THE WIND CARRY MY VOICE AND THE MUSIC CONVEY WHAT'S IN MY HEART
                            A BRIGHTER DAY WILL SHINE SO LET YOUR VOICE BE HEARD
                            LET ME BE THE ONE TO HELP YOU SPEAK FOR YOU ARE MY VOICE AND I AM YOURS

Setsuko shoved his hands casually into his pockets as he awaits the response from both of them. It was the brunette who answered him first. Judging from the look she had in her eyes and the tone of her voice she knew that she had some sort of knowledge on music. Truth to be told he was not really expecting this but he knew when people have interest on the matter, call it his musical instincts. The thing is that she refused to answer them directly. Either that or she was able to see right through him, that he is not only a listener but a creator of music as well. Nodding gently at the sales assistant to acknowledge her thoughts she then turned her back to the both of them. So much for getting anymore assistance from her.

His attention was then brought back to the redhead who acted the exacted opposite of the brunette. She on the other hand began to speak her mind. Telling him the ones she listened to mostly. She said one genre from the another before she finally decided to go with Disney instead. The blonde's lips slowly curled up into a smile his hand moving up to his lips. If he only had his vocal chords working properly then she would most likely here him chuckle by now. A voiceless laughter if you may. When she pulled out one of the CDs and told him that she enjoys that artist songs his hands moved from his lips to the CD, placing it right across of hers making sure that his hand would not brush of hers not to make their time awkward. He nodded at the girl and looked the one she had chosen. In the cover it shown the name of the artist 'Yui'. An artist from his hometown his head tilted slightly to the side out of curiosity, wondering what type of music she creates. If the girl was to let go and hand him the CD Setsuko would most likely to buy it. Maybe play it once he arrived back in his home. Unfortunately, it was not in his plans to buy this thus not bringing his portable CD player along with him today.

Reilis

An Old Soule

Ochachacha

Wiffle_Snuff

Romantic Lover

3,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Market Browser 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2014 8:26 pm
User Image
User Image

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Yesterday, words just weren't enough xxxEven if we disagree with each other xxxDon't stop, I want to know you betterxxxSometimes you want to be alone xEven if you leave, your heart won't be buried xxx And then you'll realize the person that's important to youxxxAlways, always, there are days when things don't necessarily go very well xxSo Smile!

Ichigo clocked out, glancing at the blonde male who had asked her opinion about the cd. In a way he reminded her of her father, he had the same passion in his eyes which brought a sense of happiness and sadness at the same time; reminding her of the hole she had in her heart. As she grabbed her bag and waived to coworker, on her way out, faint singing could be heard echoing throughout the hallway as the frail brunette made her exit. That unbearable feeling of not belonging hovering over her like a cloud as she exited. Why couldn't she be more open like the blonde girl Adrienne or hooded girl? Perhaps then she'd have someone to call a friend.

-Exits-

CrystalAzure23

Current Theme: Say I Love you
Account: $500
Outfit:x

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2014 8:53 pm

Nyxy let go of the CD, she had no intention of buying it, because she already had it at her house, and she got it cheap too. Frugal for life. She gave him a slight smile hoping that if he did decide to get he CD he would like some of the songs. She herself would rather play the songs after hearing them. As she thought this, she was looking at other CDs and picking them up and putting them back, cataloging their names in her mind. "So, my name's Nyxlynn," she said, holding her free hand out to the blondy. Suddenly she saw something too beautiful to be real. A complete set of Disney songs. She held it with both hands and did little jumps up and down. 'Alan Menken, my love!' She stopped jumping remembering blondy was there and turned to look at the blondy, holding her hand out a second time. "Sorry, again, my name is Nyxlynn, nice to meet you." She said.

User ImageUser ImageThoughts sad I want but i can't!!!) Hood Off/On: (On) With sad People in store) Currency sad 500)
Status sad Jumping......remembering) Location sad Bookworms) Occupation at the moment sad Nomad)
Relationship Status sad Single) People Thoughts: (Blondy thinks I'm weird now....probably)

Boracay Rum

FangleJangles

CrystalAzure23

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2014 9:35 pm
User Image
jለsፀռ ለշէsfiΣረծ

Jason Hartsfeild
|| Metahuman ||Single || Thirty One (31) || 6"4 || 196 lbs ||

User Image

Jason nodded as the female said she needed no help. He picked up his bag and once again yawned into the palm of his hand. He racked his fingers through his dusty brown hair, pushing the bangs out of his face a little as he did so. He turned back to Kohaku and lifted a hand. He was sure he would see her again, she was cool he hoped to see her again. Maybe next time she would be off work and he could take her out to drink, there was the neon lights here right? Yeah he had heard about that, but for now he wanted to walk around a bit before he got home then sleep. Maybe he would be lucky and pink up a girl to sleep with. That caused a small smile to curl into his lips, he turned to the door and left.
[Exits]

I'm A Mess
OoC:--
Thoughts: God, younger woman are strange...
Outfit: This

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2014 10:55 pm
                          User Image

The redhead returned his smile and went back to look for other CDs in the stack in front of him. Now that he had gotten what he wanted his eyes searched the store for the brunette who came over to assist them, tapping the CD on his other hand. Seems like she had already timed out since she was already carrying her bag with her as she waved her hand goodbye to her co-worker. When she spared him a glance he gave her a friendly smile raising up CD Nyxy had chosen for him. It was unfortunate that he was not able to speak much to the young lady for her sweet gentle voice traveled through his ears. That voice would be perfect for one of his pieces.

Just as he was about to follow his instincts and take a step to go after her his attention was drawn back to the red head who had introduced herself as Nyxlynn. What a unique name she has. He was sure he had never heard of such name before and wondered if there would be a reason why she was named like this. However, he had not much time to ponder to these thoughts for the girl started to jump up and down, bursting with joy holding one peculiar CD with her hands. She was just like a little child who received the thing she asked for Santa. Moving a little closer not minding how close he may be with the girl, he squinted his eyes to see who or what she was all excited about. It was of Alan Menken. As she spoke her name once again he slowly back away and saw the look on her face. Setsuko shook his head with a smile and grabbed the CD off her hand putting it together with Yui's album. "Likewise. My name's Setsuko but my friends call me Setsu for short." He whispered into the air and played with the sound of his voice once again. With that he turned his back on the young lady and head to the counter. I'll buy this for you as thanks. He added waving the CDs up in the air not sparing her another glance.

Placing two CDs on the counter he waited for the cashier to punch them in. If possible he would not like to disturb their little conversation but he would like to get this over with. Now that he thought of it he has not gotten anything to eat since this morning.

Reilis

An Old Soule

ViViD Maestro

MasterGigoletteTsun

Ochachacha

FangleJangles

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2014 8:30 am

Nyxy popped up next to the blondy named Setsuna and was excited that he was buying her a CD because she didn't have to pay for it. "You really don't mind paying for me?" She asked because she figured that's what someone should do.

User ImageUser ImageThoughts sad Yay!Alan!) Hood Off/On: (On) With sad People in store) Currency sad 500)
Status sad Excited) Location sad Bookworms) Occupation at the moment sad Nomad)
Relationship Status sad Single) People Thoughts: (Blondy's pretty generous)

Boracay Rum

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2014 8:28 pm
                          User Image

Setsuko looked back at the Nyxlynn and shrugged casually. He really didn't mind. What's another $7 compared to the help he got? It may sound ridiculously exaggerated to others but he hated musician's block the most and the CD she chose may just be the inspiration he was looking for, Maybe? Maybe not...

As soon as the CDs were placed in a paper bag he gave the cashier $14 for each CDs he purchased. The boy took Yui's CD and placed it in his bag. "Thanks again for your help. I'll try to listen to Yui once I get home." He handed the paper bag to the redhead with a smile. "Now if you'd excuse. I think I should head out and find that voice." Setsuko did not particularly mentioned which voice he was pertaining to. "And..." He took the receipt and wrote his number at the back. "Here. It would be wonderful if we could have one jamming sessions one of these days." Taking her free hand, he placed the paper on it before walking backwards to the door pushing it with his back waving them goodbye. By the door he noticed two little critters were waiting not sure whom it was he crouched down just to pet them before heading his way. It would be up to the girl if she was to follow suit or not. He was just concern on finding that voice.

==exit==

Reilis

An Old Soule"

ViViD Maestro

MasterGigoletteTsun

Ochachacha

FangleJangles

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2014 8:37 pm

Nyxy hugged the bag close to her chest, not cause the boy bought it but because when she got home she could listen to the beautiful disney work that her future husband if he's dead or not created. She noticed that the boy had given her his number for a jam session and she packed it away into a little compartment on her guitar case. Feeling curiois when he was talking about a voice she couldn't hear she watched him head out, and after a second followed after him wonding if she could get him to buy her some food as well. "Come Ike, Ashe, let's go exploring." She said as she stepped out, letting Ashe climb up her body onto her head as Ike got up and started walking with her after blondy Setsuna

Exit with Setsuna

User ImageUser ImageThoughts sad Yay free stuff!) Hood Off/On: (On) With sad Setsuna, Ike, Ashe) Currency sad 500)
Status sad Excited) Location sad Bookworms) Occupation at the moment sad Nomad)
Relationship Status sad Single) People Thoughts: (Blondy's got good ears)

Boracay Rum

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 10:51 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image
✗ Sela
✗ Bookworms
✗ Is in human form
✗ Link to journal: none currently
Wearing/Driving
✗ Inspiration for newest work: Long Time Coming
✗ Today's deadline: Review email of latest suggestions and criticisms of book draft

═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═
AntisocialXxxTempermentalXxxBachelorXxxRomance Author

Tyrese glanced at Sela from his rear view mirror, "Crazy? Why is it crazy?" he asked, parking once he saw a store called Bookworms. He hoped that was in reference to a book store. He pulled a piece of ginger candy from his pocket and popped it onto his tongue to suck on it. Hopefully his voice wouldn't go out since he'd been a Chatty Cathy these last two days. He climbed out of his seat and pulled Sela's door open. "Are you getting sleepy?" He glanced at his watch as he made room for the child to climb out of the car. "It's almost Daddy's nap time."

User Image

User Image
Estate #: 1504 Lumiere ┋Funds: $475.75』
TemperStressHappiness lvls:✎✎✎✎┋✎✎✎✎✎┋✎✎✎✎
"My words are useless if they don't deconstruct the limitations that keep the creativity in you from flourishing." -TY Havens
Out Of Chamomile: Neheheh >_>
Lady Illusia

oOBookwormYumiOo"

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 11:02 pm
User Image
User Image

Sela's Outfit: Keeping Warm

`❀.¸¸.❀´¯`❀.¸¸.❀´`❀.¸¸.❀´¯`❀.¸¸.❀´`❀.¸¸.❀´¯`❀.¸¸.❀´

"That she made you read all that stuff," she replied with a light yawn. Her body jerked slightly as the car came to a stop but she didn't bother getting up just yet. When he opened the door, she looked over to him through half lidded eyes. Rubbing her eyes as she sat up slowly, she unbuckled her seat belt and slid out of the car. "You have a nap time?" she asked still rubbing her eye. She didn't know adults took naps. Well other then uncle Lysander. He took lots of naps for some reason. Whenever she would ask about it, everyone always told her that it was just because he works really hard, but that can't be true because even when he's doing nothing he'll sometimes get so tired he has to go to bed. Now that she thought about it though, she was a little sleepy. All that exploring she did. Maybe it was time for a nap, but first she wanted her book. Trying to wipe the sleepiness that wanted to take over her eyes, she trudged on towards the entrance.

((OOC; Right? ))
whiters4

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 11:26 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image
✗ Sela
✗ Bookworms
✗ Is in human form
Wearing/Driving
✗ Today's deadline: Review email of latest suggestions and criticisms of book draft

Tyrese laughed as he held the door, "It turned out to be good for me babe, now I write books for a living. She did try to be a good mother at times." Just after a while, he guessed...it was too much to be a mother and she gave it up. She'd been through a lot and she was sick, it was her choice to keep sacrificing for her child and there was nothing more of herself she could give. At least, that was his hypothesis. He let Sela out of the car, rubbing her shoulder for a moment before closing the door behind her. "Yes, it's good for adults to take naps too." He pointed out, blinking up at the sky. His blue orbs reflected to grey as he dropped his head and toddled inside after his sleepy child. "Don't forget, three books is the limit."

User Image

User Image
"My words are useless if they don't deconstruct the limitations that keep the creativity in you from flourishing." -TY Havens
Out Of Chamomile: Right.
Lady Illusia

oOBookwormYumiOo"

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 12:00 am
User Image
User Image

Sela's Outfit: Keeping Warm

`❀.¸¸.❀´¯`❀.¸¸.❀´`❀.¸¸.❀´¯`❀.¸¸.❀´`❀.¸¸.❀´¯`❀.¸¸.❀´

Sela clamored into the bookstore, taking a moment to smell the scent of the printed pages. Quickly she scurried off to look for the thriller section. She had been in a thriller kind of mood lately. Her mother always tells her to stop reading books like that because she occasionally gives herself nightmares, but when you have an urging for something it's hard to ignore. She liked a bit of mystery. And the adrenaline that came with something unknown and scary was a wonderful feeling. Scanning through book titles, one caught her eye.

Shiver. For years, Grace has watched the wolves in the woods behind her house. One yellow-eyed wolf--her wolf--is a chilling presence she can't seem to live without. Meanwhile, Sam has lived two lives: In winter, the frozen woods, the protection of the pack, and the silent company of a fearless girl. In summer, a few precious months of being human . . . until the cold makes him shift back again.

Now, Grace meets a yellow-eyed boy whose familiarity takes her breath away. It's her wolf. It has to be. But as winter nears, Sam must fight to stay human--or risk losing himself, and Grace, forever. Sela closed the book cover and clutched it to her chest. Wolves. Something pulled her to them and terrified her at the same time. What was it about them that made her want to know everything there was?

whiters4

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 12:35 am
User Image
User Image

User Image
✗ Sela
✗ Bookworms
✗ Is in human form
Wearing/Driving

Tyrese watched with growing pride as Sela seemed engulfed by her venture, glancing around for a possible employee before going to where his daughter already had a book picked out. "A fictional about wolves? Looks like it might be good." He looked at her face then the book cover. "Are wolves your favorite animal?" He asked, kneeling down next to her as he brushed his hair out of his face. He was vaguely aware his daughter didn't always remember her shifting experiences, but he wasn't entirely aware of her complete lack of knowledge of half her genes.
User Image
User Image
Out Of Chamomile:
Lady Illusia

oOBookwormYumiOo"

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
☼ Cerise Shopping District

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [>>] [»|]