Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Henshin Imperium

Back to Guilds

Where the worlds of Power Rangers and Tokusastu (Sentai and Kamen Rider) collide. 

Tags: Role Playing, Kamen Rider, Sentai, Henshin, Tokusatsu 

Reply Role Playing
Kamen Rider Yu-gi-oh! (Open and Recruiting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Andras Van Malice

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 8:34 pm
Viola Storm
Andras Van Malice
He didn't really pay attention. He was hoping that Viola was okay, he kicked a token and found himself back to back with Kamen Rider Tempest. "Who are you?"

"Kamen Rider Tempest." She replied as she used her weapon to strike down a token. "This fools are not all that strong." She said as she positioned herself to attack the largest group of tokens while keeping Alex behind her, so she would not hit him by accident. "Tempest Blast!" She said as she swung her scythe and a whirlwind of lightning flew at the tokens and ended them.

He blocked an attack and grunted as he was forced into a building.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 8:39 pm
Andras Van Malice
Viola Storm
Andras Van Malice
He didn't really pay attention. He was hoping that Viola was okay, he kicked a token and found himself back to back with Kamen Rider Tempest. "Who are you?"

"Kamen Rider Tempest." She replied as she used her weapon to strike down a token. "This fools are not all that strong." She said as she positioned herself to attack the largest group of tokens while keeping Alex behind her, so she would not hit him by accident. "Tempest Blast!" She said as she swung her scythe and a whirlwind of lightning flew at the tokens and ended them.

"Alex!" She said as she noticed that he was forced into a building. She cut down the token, who did it, and then, finished off the rest. "Chaos Goddess was right." She whispered.  

Cyniclon Darcy

Friendly Gaian

9,675 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Andras Van Malice

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 8:47 pm
Viola Storm
Andras Van Malice
Viola Storm
Andras Van Malice

"Alex!" She said as she noticed that he was forced into a building. She cut down the token, who did it, and then, finished off the rest. "Chaos Goddess was right." She whispered.

Explosions and roars surrounded the building he was forced into. As some more tokens approached that she didn't get, an arctic blast of ice blew them back. Out walked an ice blue rider with white trim, a sword and shield in his hands.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 8:53 pm
Andras Van Malice
Viola Storm
Andras Van Malice
Viola Storm
Andras Van Malice

Explosions and roars surrounded the building he was forced into. As some more tokens approached that she didn't get, an arctic blast of ice blew them back. Out walked an ice blue rider with white trim, a sword and shield in his hands.

"What?! More of them?!" She said with frustration, and then, she saw the other rider. "Who are you?"  

Cyniclon Darcy

Friendly Gaian

9,675 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Andras Van Malice

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 9:04 pm
Viola Storm
Andras Van Malice
Viola Storm
Andras Van Malice
Viola Storm
Andras Van Malice

"What?! More of them?!" She said with frustration, and then, she saw the other rider. "Who are you?"

He didn't say anything as he slashed at the tokens. The tokens froze solid and then shattered without the explosion. He walked towards her and passed out, reverting back to...Alex.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 9:21 pm
Andras Van Malice
Viola Storm
Andras Van Malice
Viola Storm
Andras Van Malice

He didn't say anything as he slashed at the tokens. The tokens froze solid and then shattered without the explosion. He walked towards her and passed out, reverting back to...Alex.

She looked around to make sure no one was watching and reverted back to Viola. She knelt down beside him and held him in her arms. "Alex." She said, tears starting to run down her cheeks. "Tempest Magician, help me get him to a doctor."  

Cyniclon Darcy

Friendly Gaian

9,675 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Andras Van Malice

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 9:23 pm
Viola Storm
Andras Van Malice
Viola Storm
Andras Van Malice
Viola Storm
Andras Van Malice

She looked around to make sure no one was watching and reverted back to Viola. She knelt down beside him and held him in her arms. "Alex." She said, tears starting to run down her cheeks. "Tempest Magician, help me get him to a doctor."

Absolute Zero lifted the boy over his shoulder as the four of them were bathed in a bright white light.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 9:33 pm
Andras Van Malice
Absolute Zero lifted the boy over his shoulder as the four of them were bathed in a bright white light.

Just before Tempest Magician could help Viola pick up Alex, Absolute Zero already had lifted him up from the ground. "Is he going to be all right?" Viola asked. She knew that he was strong, but he flew into that building in civilian form. She could not help, but worry.

Meanwhile, Reign-Beaux was watching with a smirk on his face. "Chaos Goddess has chosen some strong warriors, but things might not be so bright for him. If he, at least, stays out of commission for awhile, I can move in and claim the girl as my own." He said to himself.  

Cyniclon Darcy

Friendly Gaian

9,675 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Andras Van Malice

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 9:36 pm
Viola Storm
Andras Van Malice

Just before Tempest Magician could help Viola pick up Alex, Absolute Zero already had lifted him up from the ground. "Is he going to be all right?" Viola asked. She knew that he was strong, but he flew into that building in civilian form. She could not help, but worry.

Meanwhile, Reign-Beaux was watching with a smirk on his face. "Chaos Goddess has chosen some strong warriors, but things might not be so bright for him. If he, at least, stays out of commission for awhile, I can move in and claim the girl as my own." He said to himself.

Zero nodded as they were at their rider base. Their monsters now solid and physical not transparent.
"I think he's mostly tired...but still how did we Henshin without a rider belt?" He whispered, setting his master down.
(Can you be the chaos goddess? Please?)  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 9:49 pm
Andras Van Malice
Viola Storm
Andras Van Malice

Zero nodded as they were at their rider base. Their monsters now solid and physical not transparent.
"I think he's mostly tired...but still how did we Henshin without a rider belt?" He whispered, setting his master down.

Viola sighed with relief.

"I allowed him to Henshin on his own." Chaos Goddess said as she came into the room. She looked at Alex and hovered her hand over him. A light came from it, and it went out when she was done. "He will be fine. I have healed any wounds that he had."  

Cyniclon Darcy

Friendly Gaian

9,675 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Andras Van Malice

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 9:55 pm
Viola Storm
Andras Van Malice
Viola Storm
Andras Van Malice

"I allowed him to Henshin on his own." Chaos Goddess said as she came into the room. She looked at Alex and hovered her hand over him. A light came from it, and it went out when she was done. "He will be fine. I have healed any wounds that he had."

Zero nodded as he walked over to the Rider Belt for Alex. He knew the dangers of transformation without a medium but it wasn't impossible.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 9:58 pm
Andras Van Malice
Viola Storm
Andras Van Malice
Viola Storm
Andras Van Malice

Zero nodded as he walked over to the Rider Belt for Alex. He knew the dangers of transformation without a medium but it wasn't impossible.

"I knew the risk, but he would have been more damage by the tokens without his armor." Chaos Goddess said as she looked at Alex like a loving mother.  

Cyniclon Darcy

Friendly Gaian

9,675 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Andras Van Malice

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 10:01 pm
Viola Storm
Andras Van Malice
Viola Storm
Andras Van Malice
Viola Storm
Andras Van Malice

"I knew the risk, but he would have been more damage by the tokens without his armor." Chaos Goddess said as she looked at Alex like a loving mother.

"So, it's time to train him huh? After all this time. My queen, is he ready?" Zero asked and looked at Three women.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 10:07 pm
Andras Van Malice
"So, it's time to train him huh? After all this time. My queen, is he ready?" Zero asked and looked at Three women.

"Yes, it is time, my loyal warrior." Chaos Goddess said with a smile. "Viola, will you show him how to use the belt?" She asked as she looked at her first recruit.

"Yes, my queen." Viola said with a smile.  

Cyniclon Darcy

Friendly Gaian

9,675 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Andras Van Malice

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 10:15 pm
Viola Storm
Andras Van Malice

"Yes, it is time, my loyal warrior." Chaos Goddess said with a smile. "Viola, will you show him how to use the belt?" She asked as she looked at her first recruit.

"Yes, my queen." Viola said with a smile.

Zero relented Alex's training to Viola and turned to the goddess and Tempest.  
Role Playing

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff