Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
9 Provinces OOC Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Have you checked out the RP?
  Yeah, looks fun!
  Yeah, have fun with that.
  What RP?
  Obligatory gold option
View Results

LiriaLawrence

Dapper Dabbler

6,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 8:06 pm
Valentine Valtieri

That's...a difficult one. But I'm sure Nier could do it! He can do anything!

We may have to make this happen. XD  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 8:10 pm
LiriaLawrence
Valentine Valtieri

It's the karma. For all the people he's killed, he's forced to be the only one that can go through something like that.
Edit: Since everybody's doing their own thing, this is my perfect chance to develop Nier's relationship with other slaves! Otherwise known as "his brothers and sisters." One group of them, at least.  

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

Snowyfoxs

Nostalgic Waffles

14,415 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 9:11 pm
Just a heads up, I'm going to withhold on replying for tonight in case Pax or Kain wanted to join the girls.

On a different topic, does anyone ship KainxAnna or am I the only one? >3> (is a sucker for the whole childhood friend pairing)

EDIT: Scratch the idea of them joining the girls since they would be awkward. Perhaps if they wanted to interact with them.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 9:12 pm
Valentine Valtieri
LiriaLawrence
Valentine Valtieri

It's the karma. For all the people he's killed, he's forced to be the only one that can go through something like that.
Edit: Since everybody's doing their own thing, this is my perfect chance to develop Nier's relationship with other slaves! Otherwise known as "his brothers and sisters." One group of them, at least.
Sounds good, but Anna's stealing Arysa to find water and take a bath. (Notice how she didn't invite the over-amorous Aurora. XD) Also, I just realized that all the females in this group have names that start with A. lol  

LiriaLawrence

Dapper Dabbler

6,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Tipsy 100

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 9:12 pm
Snowyfoxs
Just a heads up, I'm going to withhold on replying for tonight in case Pax or Kain wanted to join the girls.

On a different topic, does anyone skip KainxAnna or am I the only one? >3> (is a sucker for the whole childhood friend pairing)

Skip or ship? Because I can ship it. If he proves himself, anyway.

LiriaLawrence

You're right...I should probably change his name from Aiden, but it's too late for that.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 9:16 pm
Valentine Valtieri
Snowyfoxs

On a different topic, does anyone skip KainxAnna or am I the only one? >3> (is a sucker for the whole childhood friend pairing)

I don't think we skipped it, per se. More like Anna started playing the "bossy friend" like she usually does between the two of them, then flounced off to do her own thing. Also, I'm looking forward to seeing if Kain can catch Anna's attention and become more than just her friend. But, being a "Self-rescuing" princess, it's going to take more than just being bros. XD Anna's not impossible to woo, so may the best man win. LOL  

LiriaLawrence

Dapper Dabbler

6,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Tipsy 100

Snowyfoxs

Nostalgic Waffles

14,415 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 9:18 pm
Valentine Valtieri
Snowyfoxs

Whoops, I meant ship. My bad, but yes I guess he probably would have to do that...

Would slaying a dragon count as him proving himself?
LiriaLawrence

A bath? Guess Arysa wouldn't mind too much.

Aurora still invited herself along despite the lack of invitation. xD (though this would be interesting)  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 9:21 pm
Snowyfoxs
Valentine Valtieri
Snowyfoxs

Whoops, I meant ship. My bad, but yes I guess he probably would have to do that...

Would slaying a dragon count as him proving himself?

LiriaLawrence

Maybe. Depends on the circumstances. XD  

LiriaLawrence

Dapper Dabbler

6,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Tipsy 100

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 9:22 pm
Snowyfoxs

Sure, if the kill doesn't go to Nier. He's quickly becoming a vanguard, after all.

LiriaLawrence

*points to Aiden*
The perfect man.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 9:27 pm
Valentine Valtieri

I think Pax might have problems if a relationship was to start between Aiden and Anna. But who knows, love has been said to conquer all~ (except when it comes to the last piece of dessert/meat)  

Snowyfoxs

Nostalgic Waffles

14,415 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100

LiriaLawrence

Dapper Dabbler

6,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 9:30 pm
Valentine Valtieri

LiriaLawrence

*points to Aiden*
The perfect man.

Hmmm... The Bachelorette: 9 Provinces? XD

Snowyfoxs

HAHA! If someone tried to steal the last piece of Anna's dessert, she'd probably punch them. XD  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 9:35 pm
Snowyfoxs

Yes, but the moment Nier reveals he was an assassin named Nier Ostreinsburg, and not Aiden Summas, I think the least piece of meat will be the least of his worries! XD
Luckily, I have my sights set on another, so I won't have to worry about getting beat up by guards.

LiriaLawrence

This is what happens when there's not an even spread of genders!  

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

Snowyfoxs

Nostalgic Waffles

14,415 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 10:04 pm
I think this is one of the few times I'm in a role play where there is more male characters than female.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 10:06 pm
Snowyfoxs
I think this is one of the few times I'm in a role play where there is more male characters than female.

I guess everybody is looking for a hero role because of the title. Not me. I don't need to be a hero for the apple of my eye.  

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

Snowyfoxs

Nostalgic Waffles

14,415 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 10:28 pm
Valentine Valtieri
Snowyfoxs

I guess everybody is looking for a hero role because of the title. Not me. I don't need to be a hero for the apple of my eye.

Okay. Now I'm extremely curious about who is the lucky(?) girl or guy.  
U/C

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff