Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Darkness Awakens [golden priestess x nightwerewolf] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 2:46 pm
Alex nodded back, it seemed like a likely enough story to him. "I'd refrain from even mentioning me. Like I said, explaining how a charred corpse got up and walked away may be difficult." He shrugged and blinked a bit as she asked if she would see him again. "I suppose so, if you wanted to see me anyways. You wouldn't be the first to know of me, and I doubt you'll be the last."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 11:19 am
Maria nodded at him before jumping slightly when she heard a knock at the door." you should go." she said her voice barely above a whisper, she had a feeling that he would hear her.
"just a minute." she said louder to the person knocking on her door,She stood up quickly and swayed slightly as she tried to regain her balance. She grabbed a cardigan she she had left over the back of the sofa and put it on before going towards the door to answer it.

golden-priestess2

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 11:26 am
Alex nodded back as he heard the knock and gave a small wave to Maria before deciding to open up and jump out a nearby window, closing it behind him as best he could from the outside before disappearing into the night as he headed back to his own apartment... or at least one that hadn't been laid to waste by fire.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 11:48 am
Maria watched him leave before heading over to the door and opening it. As she opened it she put her hand on the side of her head.
Opening the door she saw a police detective as well as two uniform officers standing there.
" what's happened? what do you want?" she said sounding pained as she spoke.

( is there any chance you could rp as the police officer? i find it hard argueing with myself. lol. razz )  

golden-priestess2

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 12:01 pm
((sure, I can do that ^^))

Seeing the door open the man standing before it pulled out his badge and showed it to her. "Miss Kaplinsky correct? I'm Detective Jordans. I'm with the New York City police department and I was hoping you could answer a few questions about an incident at the hospital you work at that occured earlier this evening. Is it okay if we come inside?"  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 12:10 pm
" yes that's me" she said as she checked his id,
Maria nodded before walking over to the sofa and sitting down. " come in." she said waving the detective forwards, she continued to hold her hand to her head for a few moments before looking the detective in the eye." What happened? i remember being hit on the head but can't remember much after that." She asked sounding confused.

golden-priestess2

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 1:49 pm
The detective nodded and stepped inside, taking a moment to look around before pulling out a small note pad. "We were hoping you could tell us. Unfortunately due to the time it occurred there doesn't seem to be many witnesses. The only one who seems to know anything is one of your colleagues, but we believe he may be in shock. "He sighed, flipping a page in his little book. "As far as we can tell there was a man who charged into the morgue and attacked you. We got that much from the security cameras at least, but a lot of the footage seems to be missing. All we know after that is you left the morgue, supposedly taken hostage by the man and that that man was found dead with an axe lodged in his chest. I don't suppose any of things rings any bells?"  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 4:09 am
Maria shook her head, her whole body seemed to be shaking slightly.
" i i don't know i can't remember." she said her face furrowing up with confusion.
" I remember being hit on the head, i i don't know what happened after that. I don't even know how i got here."
She looked up at him in confusion before standing up and going towards the kitchen to get herself a drink.
She swayed slightly as she got to the kitchen door, her face white as she began to collapse on the floor.  

golden-priestess2

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 9:41 am
"Nothing at all huh? Damn. Alright well, if you do remember anything I'll leave you my card." He watched as she made her way into the kitchen , raising a brow when he noticed her sway he began to move over to her. "Mam, are you alright?" Before he could finish she was falling, and he quickly ran over to catch her. "Woah, take it easy."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 9:55 am
" sorry." she murmured leaning against him for a moment in order to regain her balance. Unknown to her some blood was seeping through the bandage on her shoulder and the cardigan she was wearing.
" i i really don't know what happened." she murmured again, her voice slightly slurred as though she was tired.  

golden-priestess2

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 9:58 am
He let her rest for a few moments before helping her up, catching sight of the blood on her shirt. "You seem to be bleeding Miss Kaplinksy, are you sure everything is alright? We can get someone to take a look at you if you're hurt."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 11:59 am
" i don't feel so good." she murmured to herself before blurrily looking at the detective. Pushing herself away from him she dropped down on the sofa.
" i think he hurt my shoulder, it's so confusing." she said looking up at the detective her eyes widening slightly.  

golden-priestess2

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 11:29 am
He sighed and stood up, putting away his notes and thinking for a few moments. "Would you like me to get a doctor for you? It may be a good idea to have someone look at that shoulder." He took out a business card and put it on a nearby table. "That's my number. If you remember anything please, don't hesitate to give me a call."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 11:40 am
Maria nodded " i will phone you if i remember anything." she said smiling at him as she finished speaking.
" I am a doctor myself and so is my friend. I should be ok i just need to rest." she added smiling again before standing up to let him out of the flat.

(( what do you think about having a time skip?))  

golden-priestess2

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 11:49 am
((Sounds fine to me. When do you want to skip too?))

The detective nodded, giving a slight shrug and motioning for the two officers to leave. "Please, don't worry about us. You just get yourself some rest and try to heal up. I look forward to hearing from you Miss Kaplinksy. I hope your evening isn't as eventful as the incident earlier." And with that he excused himself and left, shutting the door gently behind him before going on is way.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff