Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
A Prophecy Long Lost - Age's End (RoyalxDragon) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Royal Magick

Mega Mage

7,650 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 3:34 pm
Alice Leland
User Image

He didn't have one? "You haven't gone through the ritual yet?" She asked, slightly afraid of where it was going.

But she dropped it immediately as he blushed. Oh my he looked good like that. It was her turn to smirk. "I can imagine it would." She teased softly before thinking about Gino. "Yeah he would. I'd have to pay him but it's safe. I take it you want to go?" She asked, her eyes watching his face. She was starting to feel more at ease with him and it was an odd feeling.

DragonSlayer Arcos

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 4:05 pm
User Image

Michael Schroeder
        On the ground I lay
        Motionless in pain
        I can see my life flashing before my eyes
        Did I fall asleep?
        Is this all a dream
        Wake me up, I'm living a nightmare

Mike's face darkens as he thinks back on the memory, but says "I went through the ceremony. I was there I learned I didn't have an element. The council wanted to have me executed for being the way I am, but my father convinced them to have me banished instead. So a friend of my took me in, and I have been here ever since, working to keep the people safe in my own way." Mike says, then goes quiet for a moment. He's lost his good humor, and just turns his head to look out the window when Alice tries to joke with him.

"Then lets go." Mike says, and gets up, grabbing his plate and taking it back to the kitchen, there he puts it in the sink and heads to his room, strips his sweats off and puts on some black pants, a black wifebeater, and jacket, then some black shoes. He then grabs his sword and its sheath off the wall and straps it across his shoulders. He didn't want to get caught in a situation without a weapon, and he liked swords better than daggers anyday. He then left the room and met again with Alice. "Lead the way." His voice darker, more professional and with a bit of eagerness under it.

On this bed I lay
Losing everything
I can see my life passing me by
Was it all too much
Or just not enough
I will not die (I will not die)
I will survive

ARoyalWitch

DragonSlayer Arcos

Vicious Bunny

Royal Magick

Mega Mage

7,650 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 10:15 am
Alice Leland
User Image

No element? But that was impossible. She stopped her train of thought right there. She was impossible too. Two impossible people in the same room. She could have laughed at that. Though something didn't set quite right with her. There was something about him, an aura almost. She knew that even though he might not have an element there was something else at work here. "You're doing a damn fine job, if I do say so myself." She didn't want to voice her feelings, just yet. Would he even believe her if she did?

She grabbed her coat and scarf as he went to get dressed. She wrapped herself up again as she wondered what was just going on. Coincidences on top of coincidences. At what point does it stop being luck and start becoming fate? As soon as he came back she nodded and lead him out into the dark night. It wasn't too far of a walk, but it was far enough to make her ill at ease and wary of every shadow. With everything happening, she'd be a very dead woman if wasn't.

DragonSlayer Arcos

PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 11:34 am
User Image

Michael Schroeder
        On the ground I lay
        Motionless in pain
        Did I fall asleep?
        Is this all a dream

Mike followed the girl out of the apartment and into the dark night. He could hear police sirens going off far in the distance, but that wasn't particularly new for any city late at night. He wasn't afraid of the dark, nor the things that thrived within it, but he never let his guard down, experience had taught him as much. So as they walked through the streets, Mike made sure to keep an eye on his surroundings at all times. He was heartened to see Alice doing the same thing. Then the sound of footsteps could be heard behind them, and Mike looked behind him. There was no one there, so he looked to the sides of the buildings around them, again nothing. He shrugged and continued on behind Alice, his hackles had risen and the adrenaline coursing through his veins had his senses amped up. Then again, he heard footsteps, but not behind them, but above them, on the rooftops of the buildings around them, faint but unmistakable.

So far nothing bad had happened to them, but he wasn't willing to bet on fortune being so kind for much longer. "Are they friends of yours or someone else?" Mike asks in a whisper. His demon sense hadn't gone off yet, but then again, he could have missed it with Alice being so close.

On this bed I lay
Losing everything
Was it all too much
Or just not enough
I will survive

ARoyalWitch

DragonSlayer Arcos

Vicious Bunny

Royal Magick

Mega Mage

7,650 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 1:35 pm
Alice Leland
User Image

Alice had decided it was nice to have someone at your back. She kept her guard up but it was a bit of a relief to know there was a second set of eyes looking out too. There was only so much you could do by yourself.

She had noticed the footsteps too, and the feeling of being watched. She couldn't feel anything beyond that which was worrisome. She normally was able to tell what was around her, but she couldn't tell who those footsteps belong to. She dropped her voice to a barely audible whisper. "I don't have friends, remember?" Joking aside she shook her head. "Something's wrong. I can taste it."

DragonSlayer Arcos

PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 1:40 pm
User Image

Michael Schroeder
        On the ground I lay
        Motionless in pain
        Did I fall asleep?
        Is this all a dream

Well that did nothing to relax him now did it. He redoubled his searching but whispered back to Alice, "How much further until we get to your informant?" Then a realization came to him. "Either they are following us or they are his scouts. I kinda hope it's the latter." Mike finished, and tried not to reach up and grab the hilt of his sword. He didn't want to provoke a fight, not out in the streets when police were on high alert.

On this bed I lay
Losing everything
Was it all too much
Or just not enough
I will survive

ARoyalWitch

DragonSlayer Arcos

Vicious Bunny

Royal Magick

Mega Mage

7,650 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 10:32 am
Alice Leland
User Image

"I don't think he has scouts, but I might have never run into them before. Though it might make sense considering how tense things are at the moment."
She whispered as she led him down a small, dark alleyway.

Right towards the end, there was a small staircase descending down to a basement door. Alice knocked on the old, rusted iron door and waited a moment.

"Who asks?" A muffle voice came from behind the heavy door.

"Someone seeking wisdom and knowledge." She replied.

The door swung open to reveal a hulking bouncer who jerked his head down a poorly lit hallway. "Boss is in back. I'll buzz ya in to let 'em know yer here."

"Thanks Tony." Alice smiled and waved Mike to follow her. She hung back for a second and whispered softly so only he could hear. "He's right up ahead. I warn you though, he's a bit...eccentric."
DragonSlayer Arcos

PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 10:52 am
User Image

Michael Schroeder
        On the ground I lay
        Motionless in pain
        Did I fall asleep?
        Is this all a dream

When they went down the alleyway and stairs to the heavy door, Mike rolled his eyes, but he kept his mouth shut. Why couldn't they meet in a nice place instead of this over dramatic area? But, then again, they were meeting for information, and those kinds of people usually had enemies. He followed her down the hallway past the intimidating bouncer dude, and he could feel the barely restrained malice the dude was oozing out towards a Hunter. "Eccentric? As long as he can tell us what's happening or who can, eccentric is fine." Mike says, happy his sword is still with him, but he hoped he wouldn't need it.

On this bed I lay
Losing everything
Was it all too much
Or just not enough
I will survive

ARoyalWitch

DragonSlayer Arcos

Vicious Bunny

Royal Magick

Mega Mage

7,650 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 11:06 am
Alice Leland
User Image

"He's...well, you'll see." They came to another heavy door and there was a shrill buzz. She grabbed the handled and opened the door with a grunt. Damn thing was heavy and the hinges needed tending to. Again.

The room was just as dimly lit as the hallway. There was one wall that nothing but monitors that showed a variety of different places. There wasn't any volume on to speak of, so the room was silent but the for the hum of electronics. There was a high backed leather chair that had faced the wall of monitors but turned as soon as they walked in.

In the chair was a small man with wild white hair. The thick glasses on his beaked nose made his dark eyes look huge. He smiled at them and waved them deeper in as the door boomed close behind them.

"Alice, my dear, it is ever so good to see you. Have you brought me something good today? Hrmmmmm?" His voice was high and reedy and cracked with age. He looked from her to Mike and adjusted his glasses. "And who might this be hmmm? A Hunter? Smells like one. They all smell the same. Smelled one and you've smelled them all, as it were. Now, tell me child, what brings you and your friend here today, hrmmm?"

"Hello to you too, Gino." She offered up a tired smile and rubbed the back of her neck. "I had some questions for you. I assume that my tab has some credit on it?"

"Indeed it does. Enough to answer some questions at the very least. Shall I guess as to what it is you are seeking?" He cackled as he rubbed his wrinkled, bony hands. "It is about the disappearances, and perhaps as to why the Hunters are so desperately seeking something, or rather, someone. Hrmmm?"
DragonSlayer Arcos

PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 11:34 am
User Image

Michael Schroeder
        On the ground I lay
        Motionless in pain
        Did I fall asleep?
        Is this all a dream

Mike almost laughed at the security here, buzzer locks? Really? But he kept his opinions to himself. They went through the door and Mike was met with an impressive display of surveillance equipment. This Gino dude, seemed interesting, right off the back he had told Mike he smelled, though he resisted the urge to lift his arm and check. Interesting thing was that the man in front of them seemed to be ancient, however, Mike had never heard of a demon appearing so old. Maybe because most were killed young or were gifted with immortality like the vampires. He didn't know.

"We need to know about both of those things. But if I may, how do you know this information?" Mike asks, his voice strong but not disrespectful, something he had never done in for a demon. Well except for Alice, but he only knew her for a short while, and their conditions were different than this situation.

On this bed I lay
Losing everything
Was it all too much
Or just not enough
I will survive

ARoyalWitch

DragonSlayer Arcos

Vicious Bunny

Royal Magick

Mega Mage

7,650 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 11:54 am
Alice Leland
User Image

Alice's mouth moved for a second before she shrugged as Gino looked at her. She had no idea what to tell him.

Gino took his glasses off and cleaned them before answering. "Because it's my job to know these things, young man. How do you expect an information broker to do their job if they don't know things, hrmmmm?" He put them back on his nose and gave him a lopsided smile. "Other than that I am afraid I can't tell you. Trade secrets, and I don't trade those secrets." He cackled again.

"However if you feel like you can't trust the information I give, you are more than welcome to not get information from me."
He gave Mike a placid smile and waved his hands wide. "I will say this, it is not a good business practice to screw over clients. Alice is a good client."

Alice smiled. "So, do you know anything about what's going on?"

Gino stared between the two of them as his face looked like it was about to crack from the grin on his face. "Well, I just might. Thing seems to me that there might be a connection between the two. What are the Hunters looking for?"

Alice turned to Mike and whispered so low only he could hear. "He does this so he doesn't have to charge me so much. Makes me figure things out so it's cheaper."
DragonSlayer Arcos

PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 12:09 pm
User Image

Michael Schroeder
        On the ground I lay
        Motionless in pain
        Did I fall asleep?
        Is this all a dream

Mike just stared at the man, his anger rising with the cryptic responses, but he worked on keeping them in check. He didn't want to make the man mad and end up with no information. When he asked about what the Hunters were looking for, his face screwed up as the memory came back to him of the Hunters beating the demons for information. He turned to Alice and said, "They are looking for some demon from both worlds, but a part of neither." Then Mike squinted and shook his head. "That makes no sense what so ever."

On this bed I lay
Losing everything
Was it all too much
Or just not enough
I will survive

ARoyalWitch

DragonSlayer Arcos

Vicious Bunny

Royal Magick

Mega Mage

7,650 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2013 10:38 am
Alice Leland
User Image

"Two worlds?" Alice repeated slowly as if it'd somehow grant more clarity. It didn't.

"Let us see. How many worlds are there, hrmmm? There's the human world, the demon world and the hunter world, at the very least, am I correct?" Gino, his back bent with age, shuffled from one end to the room to the other, his arms behind his back. "But which two worlds? Seems to be there are only a couple that truly matter in times like these, am I right? Or perhaps do you see things different from where you stand?"
DragonSlayer Arcos

PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2013 11:32 am
User Image

Michael Schroeder
        On the ground I lay
        Motionless in pain
        Did I fall asleep?
        Is this all a dream

The problem seemed like some kind of riddle, so Mike looked at it from as many points of view as he could to unravel it, but he came up with nothing. That was when Gino made his deduction, and something clicked in his head. "If only two worlds matter right now, it would be the Hunter and Demon societies, since humans most likely have no part in..." Understanding came to him as his eyes grew wide and he looked over at Alice. "A demon from both worlds, but apart of neither...Alice, its you!" Mike says, his eyes and attention solely focused on her. "You are a Demon and Hunter, something that shouldn't be possible but you are. And because of you nature, neither demons or Hunters will accept you, so you have no part in either world." Mike finishes, then whirls on Gino, "What do they want with her? What are they trying to gain?" Mike's voice is urgent, as if time is going to run out.

On this bed I lay
Losing everything
Was it all too much
Or just not enough
I will survive

ARoyalWitch

DragonSlayer Arcos

Vicious Bunny

Royal Magick

Mega Mage

7,650 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2013 2:10 pm
Alice Leland
User Image

Alice went pale as a ghost as she listened to Mike. Her stomach tumbled out of her body as she swallowed hard on the words. Her? Why her? She wanted to ask but the words wouldn't come out. She let Mike talk instead. It was much safer that way.

"That is the question, isn't it? That, I am afraid, I do not know for certain, but they do seem mighty interested. Enough to to warrant the way they are going about this." Gino's voice got soft as he looked between the two of them. "Unfortunately I do not have quite as good of contacts in the Hunter hierarchy as I would wish, and so far the demons I have spoken too have only told me what you have. Whatever they want they are keeping it close to their chest."

"I should go. I'll just leave this city, go somewhere else." Alice said quietly as she tugged on Mike's sleeve. "They'll come back, and they'll bring friends. I don't want to get you caught up in this."

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff