Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
"I'm Pregnant!!" [1x1 geoul eissneun yeoja/Ryu] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

geoul eissneun yeoja

Tipsy Smoker

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 3:43 pm
Yura sighed as she nodded her head and leaned her head back. "I managed to figure out how many months, i am...i'm around 5 i think." she said as she looked down blushing softly
Kaosujin Ryu

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 3:47 pm
Endāhana 'Hana'
Hana tilted her head thoughtfully. "But I've only been away for two and a half months... and I think it was about a month before I left when we... well..." she said with a faint smile. She was trying to remember if they'd done that before those few glorious nights but couldn't remember. It's possible that I could have forgotten, but regardless I'm going to take care of her, she thought.

geoul eissneun yeoja
OOC||

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100

geoul eissneun yeoja

Tipsy Smoker

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 3:49 pm
"Yea. I probably lost track of it or something, with krystal being pregnant and everything." she said laughing as she looked down as she continued to rub her belly a bit, as she watched the other girl and she sighed as she settled against the couch
Kaosujin Ryu

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 3:50 pm
Endāhana 'Hana'
Hana grinned as she slid her cleaned plate aside as she slid closer to Hailey before she slid the other girl's boots off and started massaging her feet and calves just to drive her crazy and relax her simultaneously.

geoul eissneun yeoja
OOC||

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

geoul eissneun yeoja

Tipsy Smoker

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 3:52 pm
"Stop that, you know my feet are very sensitive." she said as she leaned her head back against the seat and sort of fake swatted the girl's hand away as her eyes closed and she smiled a little bit. relaxing a bit
Kaosujin Ryu

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 7:29 am
Endāhana 'Hana'
Hana looked up with a blank look, seemingly confused at Hailey's words, but the mirth in her eyes gave away that she was keenly aware of what she was doing in teasing her friend as she purposely bent her head and nibbled the skin just behind Hailey's toes as she massaged her closest friend's calves. A grin gave away her amusement as she felt Hailey's leg jerk before she innocently looked up at the girl. "You deserve to be pampered," she said simply. Her eyes lit up as an idea that she was sure that Hailey would love came to mind. Her grin broadened as she pulled out her I-pad, tapping in Krystal's number from memory and purposely putting it on speaker.

geoul eissneun yeoja
OOC||

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

geoul eissneun yeoja

Tipsy Smoker

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 3:26 pm
Hailey's cheek were a pale pink color as she leaned her head back and closed her eyes, snuggling against the warmth of the chair, as she felt the girl's hand rub the calves and she sighed as she he heard her elder's sister's giggle. "Seems you got her pretty relaxed, i tried helping her...but she wouldn't budge." Krystal said smiling a little bit, as she leaned her head on her hands.
Kaosujin Ryu

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 7:14 am
Endāhana 'Hana'
Hana chuckled softly. "We all have stubborn sides," she said thoughtfully, not noticing Krystal several feet away behind her nor the lag through the phone's speaker as she concentrated on Hailey alone.

geoul eissneun yeoja
OOC||

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

geoul eissneun yeoja

Tipsy Smoker

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 7:06 pm
Krystal smiled as she stepped forward and looked at her sister, sighing as she rolled her eyes. Hailey smiled as she nodded her head, tears coming to her eyes as she looked down at her feet. "Yea. maybe i shouldn't be so tense anymore." she said and smiled a she shook her head for a moment and sighed softly
Kaosujin Ryu

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 7:16 pm
Endāhana 'Hana'
Hana tilted her head slightly, a minute shift in her gaze the only sign she'd noticed anything at all. "You know you can sit down, right?" she said quietly to Krystal.

geoul eissneun yeoja
OOC||

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

geoul eissneun yeoja

Tipsy Smoker

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 7:42 pm
Krystal sighed as she shrugged her shoulders and walked over to the couch and smiled as she sat down and leaned her head back as her eyes closed. "Your girlfriend's got a point, soon the baby will be out and you won't be too stubborn." Krystal said and blinked as she noticed that Hailey was hyperventilating again
Kaosujin Ryu

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 9:16 am
Endāhana 'Hana'
Hana trailed the tip of one finger down the arch of Hailey's foot, well aware of how ticklish she was. "Relax, sweetheart; I'm doing this to relax you, not to make you more tense than you already are," she said with a slight smile as she deliberately massaged up Hailey's calves, brushing the backs of her knees before slowly massaging her hamstrings and thighs; she knew from experience how tense those muscles could get. "There's some lasagna left, if you want some," she said to Krystal. "If you want, hime... I can run a bath for us," she whispered in Hailey's ear as she deliberately shifted so she was practically laying in Hailey's lap while rubbing her upper torso against Hailey's upper abdomen.

geoul eissneun yeoja
OOC||

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

geoul eissneun yeoja

Tipsy Smoker

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 5:59 pm
Hailey's cheeks flushed a delicate pink color as she half closed her eyes and relaxed softly as she settled back against the chair. "I would like that, maybe that would help. she said and gasped as she felt a weird fluttering sensation in her abdomen as her eyes closed and she breathed deeply, her eyes fluttering closed
Kaosujin Ryu

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 9:08 am
Endāhana 'Hana'
Hana sighed, lying against Hailey for a few minutes, resting her head on her closest friend's shoulder before she shifted and kissed her before pulling away. She quickly headed for the bathroom, well tempted to start the shower to get things 'heated' a little, but decided instead to fix the bath as she'd said; the bathtub was easily six feet from end to end and a little over three feet deep with lightly sloping sides and two spigots on each end as well as large, fluffy towels within easy reach and she had a very well stocked set of bath supplies of various scents and bath oils. She purposely left the door cracked open, not seeming to mind that Krystal was in the house. A slight grin flashed over her face as she shivered, a very naughty idea coming to mind. Wonder if Krystal would be interested in joining us, she thought as she added a couple of floral bath oils and bubble bath.

geoul eissneun yeoja
OOC||

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

geoul eissneun yeoja

Tipsy Smoker

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 3:25 pm
Hailey smiled as she stood up, ignoring her sister's tender touch as she brushed her hand against the girl's stomach and smiled as she walked off and into the bathroom. "Thinking something naughty." she asked as he walked up to the girl and slipped her arms around her neck, her hand gently cupping the girl's chest
Kaosujin Ryu

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces