Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

raisedpassion
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 3:23 am
bulma1827
raisedpassion
bulma1827
UoU oh my god thats really cool! UoU UoU i wish i was good with computers UnU the best thing i know how to do is unzip a file but thats only cause i like to play indie games
I dunno much about it either. It took me two years to build GIR. In a way he will never be finished.

Those Welcome thread posts I made for everyone. I used the webserver to do it.
ugh i wish i was on your level XD
It's not hard... just be prepared to go bald from scratching your head alot.

Here is a typical day. The webserver was born out of the same mannerisms.

For every one thing I've completed with the server, I've removed 2 things, blown up some other piece of equipment, and hot-glued a cat feeder to it I'm sure.

(I got the bright idea to use the webserver to feed my cat with the webserver while I was away on vacation. Ya... it didn't work.)

User Image

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 8:46 am
bulma1827
Khangshu Shan
bulma1827
Xallybaby
raisedpassion
Next week is bad for me but name a time and place and we can bring out RAWR to do this. IDK much about skype. How many ppl can we have on at once?

I HATE WINDOWS 8!
windows 8 is pretty confusing to use UnU

Once you get used to it, ish easy
yes i guess it is, but there are still things i cant figure out

That's because it isn't made for anything that isn't a touchscreen, and yet they're trying to market it on regular laptops. The annoying thing is that I can't get any of my instant messaging services to work properly because I, like a sane person, like to do other things while I chat, video message, or just talk, etc. So I like to install the desktop versions of my chat programs, but because windows 8 fails, and comes with bloatware... wtf... I can't get them to work properly because it can't figure itself out. *big breath* /endrant. Sorry.  

Xallybaby

Xallybaby

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 8:49 am
raisedpassion
bulma1827
raisedpassion
bulma1827
UoU oh my god thats really cool! UoU UoU i wish i was good with computers UnU the best thing i know how to do is unzip a file but thats only cause i like to play indie games
I dunno much about it either. It took me two years to build GIR. In a way he will never be finished.

For every one thing I've completed with the server, I've removed 2 things, blown up some other piece of equipment, and hot-glued a cat feeder to it I'm sure.

(I got the bright idea to use the webserver to feed my cat with the webserver while I was away on vacation. Ya... it didn't work.)

User Image

User Image

Yeah didn't work because the cat figured out that all he needed to do to completely jailbreak the system was to push on the CD tray. Lol.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:43 pm
raisedpassion
bulma1827
raisedpassion
bulma1827

User Image

User Image
JFC your just like lol let me just go build all this really complicated large s**t no biggy  

kowaikowai

Khangshu Shan

Wealthy Lunatic

8,150 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 6:41 pm
Xallybaby
bulma1827
Khangshu Shan
bulma1827
Xallybaby
raisedpassion
Next week is bad for me but name a time and place and we can bring out RAWR to do this. IDK much about skype. How many ppl can we have on at once?

I HATE WINDOWS 8!
windows 8 is pretty confusing to use UnU

Once you get used to it, ish easy
yes i guess it is, but there are still things i cant figure out

That's because it isn't made for anything that isn't a touchscreen, and yet they're trying to market it on regular laptops. The annoying thing is that I can't get any of my instant messaging services to work properly because I, like a sane person, like to do other things while I chat, video message, or just talk, etc. So I like to install the desktop versions of my chat programs, but because windows 8 fails, and comes with bloatware... wtf... I can't get them to work properly because it can't figure itself out. *big breath* /endrant. Sorry.

You do a lot of chatting XD  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 1:38 am
bulma1827
JFC your just like lol let me just go build all this really complicated large s**t no biggy

What is JFC?

Anyways, Did you see what I built over the weekend?

User Image

I'm very proud of this piece.  

raisedpassion
Captain

kowaikowai

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 8:36 pm
raisedpassion
bulma1827

What is JFC?

User Image

JFC is jesus ******** christ XD andd damnnn UoU such good  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 12:34 am
bulma1827
raisedpassion
bulma1827

What is JFC?

User Image

JFC is jesus ******** christ XD andd damnnn UoU such good
I'm going to build copies and sell them.  

raisedpassion
Captain

RAWR: Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas