Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Bump In The Night (1x1 Bloodbeauty118/Ryu) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you hiding in the night?
  Of course, I'm one of the monsters...
  No, but I don't fear what's in it.
  No.... I'm freaking terrified!!!
View Results

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 5:24 pm
User Image
Alecia snickered. Hell, the only thing regular about the b*****d is that he keeps it in his pants about as well as a stripper keeps their clothes," she muttered with a shrug. Alexis sighed, shrugging with a noticeable grimace. "Meh... getting hurt for a beautiful woman is so horrible," he managed with a chuckle, teasing Terra though he missed the slight smirk that Alecia had when he spoke. "I can say if someone is that incompetent, then I'd be truly scared for anyone being watched by him or her," he said with a chuckle as he referred to the guy that Alecia seemed pissed off at. He exhaled slowly, pushing the pain to the back of his mind as he lifted his arm to gently brush Terra's cheek with his thumb. "If you're sad for me getting hurt... supposedly because of you... don't be. I have no regret in helping someone who's as kind as you, though I don't doubt for a second that there are things you are ruthless about," he said quietly, well aware his arm and fingers were trembling and giving away that he was in pain.
Bloodbeauty118
OOC•» I actually don't mind; it makes the flow of the story much easier if the characters are flexible.
◾First Mark: The vampire shares its life essence with the servant. The first mark grants the human servant greater endurance, healing, speed and resistance to vampire mental powers, and an almost complete immunity to their own vampire's mental powers.
◾Second Mark: Anita experiences this mark as a pair of floating points of flame in the color of the vampire's eyes that merged with her own. The second mark allows the vampire to draw power from the human servant, to experience food and drink consumed by the servant, and to enter the servant's dreams.
◾Third Mark: The third mark is made by the vampire drinking the servant's blood. It grants the servant full endurance and allows the vampire and servant to communicate mentally even when awake.
◾Fourth Mark: The fourth mark is made when the servant drinks the vampire's blood, cementing their bond. It conveys immortality (from age) to the servant, almost complete mental communication, and allows the servant to draw on the vampire's strength. Anita believes that this causes said human servant to lose his or her soul.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 5:31 pm
User Image
Alexis let his arm drop, closing his eyes. "I feel like someone shoved a Taser in a place where it should never go," he muttered. He felt warmth pulsing through his body, though there were some times where it turned to an intense chill before shifting back to warmth. Alecia cocked her head as the human spoke. She tilted her head slightly towards Terra; she noticed something that was subtly different about his scent; it wasn't quite noticeable, but it was different. He smells like blood and silver, obviously from the slug and his injuries, and there's a slight undertone of Terra's own scent... and something else that seems.... almost like the bayous of Louisiana, if I had to compare it to something I've smelled before, she thought.
Bloodbeauty118
OOC•»
◾First Mark: The vampire shares its life essence with the servant. The first mark grants the human servant greater endurance, healing, speed and resistance to vampire mental powers, and an almost complete immunity to their own vampire's mental powers.
◾Second Mark: Anita experiences this mark as a pair of floating points of flame in the color of the vampire's eyes that merged with her own. The second mark allows the vampire to draw power from the human servant, to experience food and drink consumed by the servant, and to enter the servant's dreams.
◾Third Mark: The third mark is made by the vampire drinking the servant's blood. It grants the servant full endurance and allows the vampire and servant to communicate mentally even when awake.
◾Fourth Mark: The fourth mark is made when the servant drinks the vampire's blood, cementing their bond. It conveys immortality (from age) to the servant, almost complete mental communication, and allows the servant to draw on the vampire's strength. Anita believes that this causes said human servant to lose his or her soul.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

Bloodbeauty118

Unsealed Rogue

8,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 5:31 pm
User Image
Terra Rose

User Image

At Alecia's comment, Terra resisted growling, trying not to show how actually mad he made her. "I want him out." she commanded "If Dante gives you grief about it come directly to me and I'll deal with it" she told Alecia, knowing that her command to fire the incompetent fool would give Dante a reason to go after Alecia's own job. When Alexis mentioned getting hurt for a 'beautiful woman' wasn't horrible, Terra noticed the grimace. "Hurt and killed are very different, you should be dead right now" she reminded him a bit harshly; yet only due to the worry in her head, especially with him marked now. Alecia raised an eyebrow, not having seen Terra this nice to a human before...well...maybe he wasn't human...he did have an odd scent.

Terra looked at Alexis as his hand rose to brush her cheek he told her not to be sad or sorry for him getting hurt. She noticed the trembling of his hand and took it in hers to hold it steady. She let out a small sigh. "Supposedly is the wrong word to be using in that sentance" she told him. "You should rest so you can heal more."

User Image

OOC: okay great. And does the scent of a fae effect weres as well?  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 6:34 pm
User Image
Alexis exhaled before nodding slowly, somewhat amused as the other woman grinned with a look in her eyes that didn't quite seem human, though he was mildly surprised as Terra took his hand. He could tell it wasn't quite warm, but not cold either. "There's a line that sticks in my mind... from a novel... I used to read: 'Death comes to all; we can only choose how to face it.' The second... part of it... though... stuck in my head more... it was a question 'Will you face it on your feet... or your knees?' Given a choice.... I will face death on my feet.... if it means dying for someone... that looks as beautiful as you... then I can genuinely... say I'd die without regrets," he said quietly, well aware that he was getting tired. Alecia liked that idea very much. "Trust me, Nathan will wish he'd never screwed up," she said with a smirk as she left the room. She immediately called the pack and mentioned finding and holding Nathan 'gently', which meant to 'not kill or seriously maim'. "Yeah, well... because of that dickless little t**t Terra was damn near killed," she snapped as one of the guys in her pack that answered to her yet was loyal to Dante more. "You hold him and tell him that his security clearance and job are dismissed. He resists, and you can lay his sorry a** out and stuff a foot square up his a**... because when I get off, he'll be begging for Dante to rip his damned throat out," she said icily. She knew Dante would b***h about it, but the fact that the man he'd recommended nearly got his 'heir' murdered would piss off the vampire nearly as much as it did Alecia herself.
Bloodbeauty118
OOC•» They can tell they're different a.k.a 'not human', but they aren't attracted to it like vampires are.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

Bloodbeauty118

Unsealed Rogue

8,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 1:46 pm
User Image
Terra Rose

User Image

Terra listened as Alexis quoted from a book, saying that those could choose how they died, and he'd rather die for her than on his knees. Terra smiled if only a bit, the small, rosy blush returning to her cheeks. "You're quite an odd one aren't you?" she observed with the same smile still on her lips. She leaned down and kissed his forehead "But thank you...for saving me" she said. She didn't usually thank people. Sure the simple "Thank you" for hold the door or bringing food. But other than that, she'd only ever genuinely thanked Alecia for her faithful and amazing service as her bodyguard and most trusted friend. It felt weird saying it, but the effect of the draw of the fae took a little off of the odd feeling.

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 2:42 pm
User Image
Alexis exhaled slowly, shrugging as he blushed a bit at Terra's actions. "I've heard that I'm strange, but it isn't average for someone to be able to read minds at will, eh?" he said with a slight smile as he closed his eyes and dozed off quickly. Alecia sighed as she closed her cell phone, hearing Terra slipping out of the room behind her. "I've put out an alert for that idiot; for him, it's better that he isn't found... because if he is, he'll regret it even if he's fortunate enough to survive," she said with a sigh. "So what's with him? He doesn't smell... right... he's obviously not a vampire, yet he doesn't smell like a shifter either," she said curiously.
Bloodbeauty118
OOC•»

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

Bloodbeauty118

Unsealed Rogue

8,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 8:25 am
User Image
Terra Rose

User Image

Terra snuck out of the room once Alexis was asleep. She saw Alecia as she did and nodded at the threat towards that incompetent slug. When Alecia asked what was with Alexis. "He's a fae" she answered. "And...I marked him" she admitted, it could be a very stupid move. On the bright side, the hint of her essence in his blood could make vampires back off due to her powerful bloodline. But on the other hand, his scent will project more, as that of a fae, mixed with her own scent. Alecia tilted her head "This is your first mark isn't it?" she asked, knowing her friend well. Terra nodded before going to the elevator. "Could you guard his room for me? Remus almost killed him earlier and I don't want him subjected to another attack" Alecia nodded as Terra got into the elevator "Wait, where are you going?" Alecia asked. "I have some business to take care of" Terra told her just as the doors closed.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 8:26 pm
User Image
Alexis exhaled slowly, shrugging as he blushed a bit at Terra's actions. "I've heard that I'm strange, but it isn't average for someone to be able to read minds at will, eh?" he said with a slight smile as he closed his eyes and dozed off quickly. Alecia grimaced slightly as she settled near the door of the guest room. There's something about his scent that bothers me, as if I've smelled it before, she thought before she inhaled, cracking the door fifteen minutes after Terra left; she had to be honest, the scent was pleasant to her nose, yet there was any odd undertone to it that strangely made her think of a dusty tunnel... and a slight alkali scent she recognized as the scent of clay. Her eyes widened in shock as she realized where she'd smelt it before and from whom. <******** me sideways," she muttered. Is he related to the Executioner? From what Claudia said, she is an only child, and he strikes me as way too innocent to be related to her, she thought.
Bloodbeauty118
OOC•»

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

Bloodbeauty118

Unsealed Rogue

8,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 4:05 pm
User Image
Terra Rose

User Image

Terra walked down the less crowded streets, past the mostly cleared accident from earlier. People were all either at clubs or home by now. It's the kind of nightlife the city had at 3 in the morning. Terra walked through the downtown, heading towards the slums. Despite her snack from Alexis. She still needed to feed. It had still been a few days, and marking Alexis took a lot of energy out of her. But she couldn't feed in the city. Not after the accident and hotel shooting, there could be too much suspicion.

As Terra walked she suddenly heard a hiss. She turned around to have a man right in her face. He had short black hair parted to the side, his eyes as red as hers as he stood about a foot taller. He looked strong, he looked almost ageless. He was older than Terra but not by much, he just had a bigger stature. "Why is a fledgling creeping onto my feeding grounds eh?" he snarled at her, his teeth glaring in the moonlight.

Terra didn't blink at him and held firm. She knew no clan owned the slums, so instead it became a feeding grounds to misfit vampires. And to the strongest go the spoils, whom was obviously this man. "The same thing you're doing here, feeding" she said simply. Not commenting on his fledgling insult. There was hostility in the creature's eyes, he looked to be more of a mix than just a vampire. His scent a bit off. Terra wondered what he was. "Get out! This place is mine and no little girl is going to break my rules. If I see you again I'll rip your throat out" he threatened. He obviously didn't know who she was...if he had he wouldn't speak to her this way. Nobody spoke to a Rose this way unless they were out for a fight. Terra's lips formed a smirk, a fang poking out from between her lips "Why don't you make me?" she asked. She still had the anger left from the previous events that ended in Alexis getting hurt. She didn't know who this vamp was or what he could do, but she was in a mood to fight.

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 7:24 am
User Image
"The only reason you're top dog around here is because there ain't nobody around who has the balls to stand up to ya... but keep annoying the woman, and she'll be the least of your problems," a deep voice said as a tall, bald man with a tribal tattoo on his upper left arm said, his short brown-bronze goatee shifting slightly in the cool breeze; he was muscular and, among the humans, quite famous though what they didn't know was that he was actually a dhampir although his twin brother hadn't inherited the more... startling gifts. His adopted brother, oddly enough, was more terrifying... as he was far more dangerous and supernaturally... very powerful. "Because if you get on her bad side... then you're next on my s**t list," he said dryly with a slight shrug. Alecia sighed, pacing. I don't know if Terra knows... animators are fairly common... but those particular kind... are extremely rare, she thought, rubbing her temple.
Bloodbeauty118
OOC•» I'm sure you can figure out who the 'new guy' is.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

Bloodbeauty118

Unsealed Rogue

8,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 2:24 pm
User Image
Terra Rose

User Image

Another voice soon drew attention, both Terra and the man looked to see the large man. The man threatened him for Terra's sake. The vampire barred his teeth at him "Who the hell are you? Get out of here human. Before you become my next meal" The ill-informed vampire snarled. He didn't fear the man because he was human, he couldn't even smell the scent of a dhampir, only catching the human half. He may be an older vampire, but Terra now saw that wisdom did not always come with age, she was amazed he'd survived this long.

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 2:55 pm
User Image
Lucas Goldberg sighed, rolling his shoulders as a faint smirk showed on his face as he exhaled, his warm air steaming in the chilly air. "Cute," was his only response as he charged forward and tackled the vampire with impressive force, slamming him into the street a few feet away before jerking him to his feet and slamming him down a second time flat on his back with enough force to crack the asphalt beneath him. "Next time... keep your mouth shut before it gets you hurt, tick," Lucas snapped; he knew referring to vampires as a 'tick' was a grave insult, but he was in no mood for stupidity.
Bloodbeauty118
OOC•»

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

Bloodbeauty118

Unsealed Rogue

8,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 3:02 pm
User Image
Terra Rose

User Image

Terra shook her head as the vampire disrespected Lucas whom quickly made the vampire realize his mistakes. Slamming him onto the ground with incredible force, only to do it again, cracking the cement before insulting him again. Terra clicked her teeth, a small smirk on her lips. The vampire whimpered on the ground, a human would've been out cold, maybe even dead, he was lucky. Terra looked to Lucas "What brings you around here Lucas?" she asked him, crossing her arms casually.

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 3:21 pm
User Image
Lucas smirked slightly. "Just walking around; got bored of the gym for a while, unlike Bill," he said with a shrug, referring to his brother whom humans knew very well. "Besides, I heard about that unwelcome visitor ya had... ran into that idiot wolf of yours too... guy'll likely contact you and claim that I jumped his stupid a**... guy kept muttering about 'nude human dancers'... why the hell Alecia ain't ripped his damn throat out, I don' know," he sighed, shrugging; he knew Terra knew he was one of the other bodyguards she tended to use along with Alecia though this evening had been his 'night off'.
Bloodbeauty118
OOC•»

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 1:31 pm
User Image
Lucas smirked ever so slightly as Terra leaned against one of the shacks nearby. "Ya know, there's quite a few people an' contacts out here that tend to be useful both for feeding and keepin' track of less than pleasant vamps that drop by," he said with a slight smirk. Alexis groaned as his eyelids fluttered open. He sighed, frowning slightly as he had an odd sense of vertigo. He could feel Terra almost as if he could reach out and touch her. His head ached unmercifully. "Anyone get the license plate on that bus that hit me?" he muttered as he sat up slowly.
Bloodbeauty118
OOC•»

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff