Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Item Quests
⊰𝕬utumn's 𝕮oncerto ♫ ⊱ [Q] ღ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gold~
  OMNOMNOM
View Results

Artistic Wizard

Angelic Spirit

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:10 pm
koromyst

User Image Yes, it ended with Bronies going in last place emotion_awesome
I'm just not sure what I was when it ended xD Besides the badge, we got scarves =D I was expecting some kind of item related to the winner but scarves are cool xD Once the hype is down and they're going for under 10k, I would buy some up xP Right now, one is 100k++ a pop (TAT)

I'm also contemplating on wearing the badge but it wouldn't be that visible under my layers of equips emotion_awesome User Image

I hated my scarf. I was part of CoL too I sold it for 100k once I got it. LOL. It wasn't really part of my wardrobe thing. I hoped they would have given a prettier item though. Something like a hat or an item or something.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 12:46 am
Artistic Wizard

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Wait. So, those who had the scarf in their inventory at the end of the event were CoL-ians? =D Or did everyone who participated each got a scarf regardless of which club they were at the end? (O_o)

Congrats on getting 100k for a free item though xD Way to go! (^O^) I still have mine. I think the red one (Crimson Brigade's) will do well for a cheap knock-off cosplay of Mikasa Ackerman xD (Shingeki no Kyojin / Attack on Titan).

I'm not a 'scarf-wearer' myself but anything that screams hoard-able... -I'd go and hoard anyway despite the risk of failure xD It's a habit I cannot seem to shrug off emo Sometimes though... it does pay out... handsomely xD *is referring to astra laments, waltz and spectrums* User Image

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100

Artistic Wizard

Angelic Spirit

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 12:58 am
koromyst
Artistic Wizard

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Wait. So, those who had the scarf in their inventory at the end of the event were CoL-ians? =D Or did everyone who participated each got a scarf regardless of which club they were at the end? (O_o)

Congrats on getting 100k for a free item though xD Way to go! (^O^) I still have mine. I think the red one (Crimson Brigade's) will do well for a cheap knock-off cosplay of Mikasa Ackerman xD (Shingeki no Kyojin / Attack on Titan).

I'm not a 'scarf-wearer' myself but anything that screams hoard-able... -I'd go and hoard anyway despite the risk of failure xD It's a habit I cannot seem to shrug off emo Sometimes though... it does pay out... handsomely xD *is referring to astra laments, waltz and spectrums* User Image

Yup, it means you were CoL when the event ended. Blast you Gideon! xd Only those who were CoL by the end got the scarf. It was a nice scarf but it was similar to my St. Baldur's School Scarf. And I only wanted the red one (Go Gryffindor!) I'm a potterhead whee
LOL. I'm a hoarder myself, but when I realized it cluttered my invo so much, I just started to give things away in my charity.
I'm an impulsive buyer. GAAAH!
And oohhhh... Astra items. I'm a hoarder of that as well. I even got the clover one and the unending laments xd  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 4:55 am
koromyst

Yesh. XD too manyyy~ Gan fixed it for me though~

Yeah, all these awesome items, and no munnies :<
Deen's potion is nice too~ I like the arm pose c:

Deadman Dancing? I need to go look that up *o*  

kanxiaru

Hunter

kanxiaru

Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 4:57 am
Artistic Wizard

YESS. HIT ME UP OVER HERE! xD
That picture is amazing XD

LET ME ROLL AROUND WITH YOUUUU!!  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 5:37 am
Artistic Wizard

User Image Well, hello there, fellow hoarder emotion_awesome

Hot damn. Then I must have been lucky being converted into CoL at the very last minute (O_O) Thank you to whoever that converted me! xD

You have the laments too? =D They're awesome, aite? xD I bought several at 2k and 3k before they rose up to their current price (TAT) The Laments looked good when coupled with Right in the Feels =D That was my initial thought when buying off the Laments xD User Image

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 5:42 am
Elyralith

User Image Yeshhh... look it up! xD
I like the arm and leg mod =D Also the gory weird looking wrapped-dead-head-thingy xD Here's the link for your convenience xP --- [x]

Cool poses, aite? emotion_awesome
User ImageUser Image

As for Deen's Potion, the latest mini evo has a mouth xD Yup. Definitely a must have! xD User Image

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 10:40 am
koromyst

User Image Well, hello there, fellow hoarder emotion_awesome

Hot damn. Then I must have been lucky being converted into CoL at the very last minute (O_O) Thank you to whoever that converted me! xD

You have the laments too? =D They're awesome, aite? xD I bought several at 2k and 3k before they rose up to their current price (TAT) The Laments looked good when coupled with Right in the Feels =D That was my initial thought when buying off the Laments xD User Image

OMG. HOW DARE YOU! Now I have to buy Right in the feels! LOL. I put it in my wishlist XD

lucky you to get your laments for that price. Bought it at 10k. All the astra items are so expensive now crying

*THROWS TANTRUMS ON FLOOR*

I need to get all them wings and that halo thing xd  

Artistic Wizard

Angelic Spirit

kanxiaru

Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 2:01 pm
koromyst

Yesss XD best leg mod everrr XD
I need to make a creepy avi *o*
.....maybe for halloween XD
I might start saving up some munnies :3  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 8:05 am
Artistic Wizard

User Image Glad you liked the item enough to wishlist it emotion_awesome
But damn-!! Current price is a no-no talk2hand I used to get it way cheaper. Like around 25k or something.

Yes. Astra prices have spiked like crazy! Dx I miss the good old prices emo User Image

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 8:07 am
Elyralith

User Image Going to get 6 of them just to get a complete dead man dancing set emotion_awesome
Going to have my mule equipping them xD User Image

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 6:03 pm
koromyst

Genius XD That'd be the epicest avi ever *o*
Haha, I'm still trying to figure out a 'trademark' avi.
heart  

kanxiaru

Hunter

Fool the Gander

Shameless Perfectionist

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 6:18 pm
Elyralith

But all your avi are awesome
They can all be your trademark emotion_awesome  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 6:20 pm
Gandering Fool
Elyralith

But all your avi are awesome
They can all be your trademark emotion_awesome

Gan, if you keep on being so sweet, you'll teeth will fall out.
emotion_kirakira
haha, well, I'm looking for one that really just screams (or says, I'm not picky XD), "LOL. ELY WAS HERE.
AND SHE TOOK YOUR POCKY."  

kanxiaru

Hunter

Fool the Gander

Shameless Perfectionist

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 6:29 pm
Elyralith

I can always put fake ones in 8'D
lol & why dun you try to tektek that ideas of yous?
There's so many 'sweet' related items out there
that would totally fit your avi
emotion_yatta  
☆ Item Quests

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out