Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
Heaven and Hell [accpting! Join! Now!] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NIGHT TERRORS NOTHING

Big Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 12:20 pm
Lust would then (or Pride), but a confrontation doesn't have to occur.
It would be explosive though to kick it off that way, assuming if the angels care about trying to save trampled human lives.
If they don't, it would do nothing. I am aware that there will be fighting and conflicts, but would there be there a line that stops the angels from killing?
(They can fight, threaten, intimidate all they want in attempt to remove Lust and Envy from the vessels but it of course would be futile).
If the line drawn in the same place for every angel? So does it differ among them?

I do wonder.
The GM already accepted our profiles, so the vessel idea for at least two characters has been approved. The other things I discussed are still up for consideration.

11 "But put forth thine hand now, and touch all that he hath, and he will curse thee to thy face."
12 And the Lord said unto Satan, "Behold, all that he hath is in thy power; only upon himself put not forth thine hand." So Satan went forth from the presence of the Lord.
Job 1:11-12 KJV (roughly means "So, take everything but his life.")

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 1:21 pm
Ugh. The sins get all the fun. gonk x) Well there will be some angel fun. But geeze. XD. The sins get all the fun. XD  

TwistedSparkles

Thieving Cultist

Leifka

Unleashed Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 1:28 pm
Well, the GM and I already had a pretty large plot twist planned. I'm not sure if she wants to share it, so I won't mention it...

But I was thinking that most of the sins weren't demons but humans that were carriers for the sin. Like diseased rats or something? But NTN seems to have a good idea on the possession thing.

All this religious stuff makes me dizzy. I need to read to the Torah or something. I just put the theology aspect to this when I was discussing stuff with the GM.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 1:35 pm
Pshhh. The best plot twist ever....>.> Haha I knoww ittt. :O Anywhoo. Mayhap a sin and angel could have some sort of friendship? Being on the human plain for long could have mixed up their senses for the evils so close to them....

Or something.....

XD  

TwistedSparkles

Thieving Cultist

NIGHT TERRORS NOTHING

Big Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 1:42 pm
CandyCane831
Ugh. The sins get all the fun. gonk x) Well there will be some angel fun. But geeze. XD. The sins get all the fun. XD

You can have the Angels walking out of a nearby shop.
No conflict, just seeing the faces of the demons for the first time and making an impression. They can coincidentally end up at the same dance club.

Leifka
Well, the GM and I already had a pretty large plot twist planned. I'm not sure if she wants to share it, so I won't mention it...

But I was thinking that most of the sins weren't demons but humans that were carriers for the sin. Like diseased rats or something? But NTN seems to have a good idea on the possession thing.

All this religious stuff makes me dizzy. I need to read to the Torah or something. I just put the theology aspect to this when I was discussing stuff with the GM.

I'm no theologian, but I don't recommend reading the Torah or the Old Testament unless there's a specific story you need to look for. It's very lengthy, having documented several condensed life stories and etc. Drive through the Illiad by Homer or Metamorphoses by Ovid first (both which are useful academically) then the blow will be much softer.

I don't know this plot twist but I wish I did.
I want to guess, but I won't.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 1:49 pm
Oh! That's easy x3 since they are all close in age then~ possibly some could have gone to the same school. Demonization having occurred recently rather than "back then" and it'll be all like "Geez, this person changed!"

Peer guidance counselors...? Maybe not so easy as it sounds x3

Knowing Sunkist as a face from the same high school or recognizing the guys for attending the same mixers or whatevs around town. Just knowing the faces or rumors about the faces? Or maaaybe that's all too far stuff?  

Crocodylus

Vicious Hunter

TwistedSparkles

Thieving Cultist

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 3:38 pm
All really awesome ideas.

Just Sayin'. X)

I'm up for anything.

Seems Seraphina the Seraph will go for anything. smile

Seraph? Yes. Maybe I can allow her to keep the wing idea..without the idea of setting people on fire when they look at her... stare

xD  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 3:56 pm
I assumed as such would be allowed for the Sins aswell? smile

Do they Have to be Invisible? Maybe to Human eye? O_O Cause wings are too pretty to hideee T___T smile  

TwistedSparkles

Thieving Cultist

Crocodylus

Vicious Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 3:58 pm
NIGHT TERRORS NOTHING
If the angels get invisible wings then we demons should be allowed invisible appendages as well...

Dude. You ain't squeezin' no Cthulhu action in here! Nice try xP!  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 4:01 pm
CandyCane831
I assumed as such would be allowed for the Sins aswell? smile

Do they Have to be Invisible? Maybe to Human eye? O_O Cause wings are too pretty to hideee T___T smile

Of course to the human eye. But that throws anonymity into the fire.
If the GM approves that, then the characters do meet each other knowing.

Crocodylus
NIGHT TERRORS NOTHING
If the angels get invisible wings then we demons should be allowed invisible appendages as well...

Dude. You ain't squeezin' no Cthulhu action in here! Nice try xP!

NIGHT TERRORS NOTHING

Big Wolf

TwistedSparkles

Thieving Cultist

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 4:03 pm
Hmph. Maybe the hiding of the wings could be rather, mental control and each different type of...Angel or Sin could exude some sort of aura into the knowing of such.

Meh. Rambles. stare x)  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 4:35 pm
Well, I'm game for anything. Possession, bodies, or even having the human actually being the essence of that sin. Without possession. Like eventually they just transfromed into it. lol
either way, i'm cool with it.
I just had no idea what to put for my profile since i was the first sin. lol
There wasn't a whole lot of go off of, and I have never actually read the bible, I feel like this isn't one of those rps though.  

Harmonie and Happiness

Tipsy Sailor

TwistedSparkles

Thieving Cultist

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 4:40 pm
Yeah. Don't think it's one of those either. But I do predict alot of Bible quoting... xD and references to God. xD  
U/C

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff