Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anime Help Guild

Back to Guilds

Guild for Anime,Manga, Live-Action Asian Drama, Asian Music K-pop Recommendations & Discussions, ChatSpace,TV Series/WesternCartoons + More. 

Tags: Anime, Manga, Live Action Asian Drama, Discussion, Recommendation 

Reply ☆ All About you , Introduce Your Self
INTRODUCE YOURSELF! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gloomio

Malevolent Genius

6,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • PvP 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 7:00 pm
Allo, my name is Gloomio!
My favorite animes are Soul Eater and Hetalia!
My favorite mangas are Bleach and One Piece.
I am a huge fan of Tim Burton movies and gothic-punk culture. I really really like steampunk!
The first anime I ever watched was Sailor Moon.
I love sweet things. Red velvet cake is my current favorite.
My goal is too work for Dark Horse comics as a famous manga artist!
Go'bye!  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 8:41 pm
I am thy horseman.

(Comment removed by crew for failing to abide by Gaia's forum TOS, please keep posts pg-13 unless specified otherwise by guild/forum owner)  

zenirra

MGCynthia

Profitable Millionaire

5,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 9:46 pm
Hi I'm MGCynthia!
My favourite anime is Puella Magi Madoka Magica.
The first anime I watched is Digimon Adventure.
I went to a place that was like everywhere there were banners saying "Anime! Anime!". People there were so kind that they even gave me a free nendroid of Hitomi Shizuki. XDDD sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 4:02 am
My name is Supper Troll.

My favorite anime are Code Geass and Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood.
My favorite manga are Love Hina, Bleach, and Milk Closet.
The first anime I ever watched was either Yu-Gi-Oh or Cardcaptor Sakura. sweatdrop
Genres that i like for both anime and manga are slice of life, action-comedy, romance, and occasionally psychological stuff.  

Supper Troll

kanxiaru

Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 6:30 pm
Hey guys! I'm Elyralith, but you can call me Elizabeth (or whatever. It doesn't really matter.)

I have watched quite a lot anime in my life.
Wayyy to many. So, if you want to, you can check my profile to see which ones I put down in my interests. Trust me. There's more.

...i just don't remember the name/ didn't put it down.

My first Anime was Bleach heart (it's not doing so hot lately though)
My first Manga was Noblesse~

I like to do basically everything from reading to video gaming~
Nice to meet you! Friend me if you wanna~  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 11:16 am
Hello my name is miko my favorite Anime Sailor moon, Inuyasha, Pokemon,and mew mew Power. I watch Pokemon all the time and I'm done grade 8, I love all kinds of anime I also like to read Manga as well. biggrin  

Tundra Wolves

Fluffy Kitten

11,525 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Anxietress

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 8:38 pm
hello! I'm Neya! My favorite anime is One Piece and Fairy Tail.. I love reading mangas too.. I'm already 20 years old, from Philippines ^_^  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 10:32 pm
Yo
I'm Flame my favorie anime in Mirai Nikki.  

FlameOfYo

missgothiclolita

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 10:47 pm
Hi my names missgothicLolita
My favorite anime? I guess blue exorcist
First anime I watched was great teacher onizuka
I used read manga not so much
And I like listening to pod casts!  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 4:03 pm
Hi thank you so much for the invite. Anime and manga are special to me but I have to admit I'm not completely immersed in the culture. I enjoy korean and japanese horror films, art in general and learning about their culture but not specifically anime/manga culture.
My first anime was Pokemon, I cant believe how much it's changed!!
I watch shin chan when im going to bed, it helps me sleep.
I'm currently watching Serial Experiments Lain
My favorite anime so far have been: Fruits basket, OHHC, Shugu Chara, Sugar sugar rune, special A, Black Butler XXXHolic, Nana, Marmalade boy Peach Girl and many more d:

One of my Favorite Manga of all time is Pet Shop Of Horrors I'm sad the anime only had like 3 episodes. ):  

Apologies

XxXI DA HOXxX

PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 6:16 pm
Hello you can call me Mel. My favorite anime right now is Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood and my first is... Pokemon? maybe Yu-Gi-Oh, or DBZ. Right now I'm watching Code Geass, Eureka Seven, IGPX Immortal Grand Prix, Pokemon Diamond & Pearl, and Soul Eater and enjoying them all so far. I also like to write and play some video games (but don't have much cause can't afford). xp  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 8:11 pm
hi call me sebby I live for other people I am known to give every thing to the peope I'm loyal and attached to it is to show that I want to sevre them and care for them I will be loyal even to my death if I wish ....any way I spetialize in anime and magna I wach black butler, fruit baskets, nartuo (not shubuten) ouran high school host club, hell girl, magic moka , inu X baku secret service, death note, pokemon, bleach, yugioh, panty stocking and my magna, alice in county of harts, omaruharami, seven of seven, fruit baskets, black butler (1st seson book), who is alice,
my hobbies are roleplay, wich craft (every religion has it how do you think they bless holy water lol and the holy spiret is the same as saying ghost so don't juge me if you don't juge if you belive your god) , vido games, yugioh cards with college friends, computer(of course) and that's all my hobbies
where I work: I'm I'm dog im groomers bather and fluffer
religion: wiccan christan (wicca is just a add on to christinaity means you do magic)
and that's all^^;  

alfred f jones 9

Shady Demon

20,900 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Millionaire 200

XxXpsycotic_childXxX

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 1:04 pm
Lul, I'm late to introductions. u__u
Who cares!
I'm Psychotic_Child, For my sake, Ill leave out the X's, but call me psychotic for short. :3

My favorite anime Would be Eureka 7 and FLCL.

Favorite manga ? Dont have one. TOO LAZY TO READ.

First anime? I cant remember for the life of me. Its between Sailor moon, card captor sakura, and pokemon. xD

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 4:59 pm
Ciel. First anime: Naruto. I like nime and writing, cosply and tiny amount of yoai.  

The Young Earl

Wealthy Shapeshifter

12,325 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Pet Lover 100

YaoiIsDelicious

Bashful Streaker

12,500 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Threadmaster 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 1:28 pm
Hi my name is Chelsea, or you can just call me Yaoi, YaoiGirl, or by my username. <3

I don't have a favorite anime... though my favorite anime genre's are yaoi and romance. I'm sort of a romance junkie in general. I even enjoy yuri. In real life I read a lot of romance novels as well.

I'm told I'm good at recommending yaoi titles, so if anyone is interested feel free to ask. 3nodding

First anime's I watched were Sailor Moon, Inuyasha, and Fushigi Yugi.

I've only been to 2 anime conventions, I cosplay Yuki from Vampire Knight.I also own a yukata in which I got from Japan. I took 3 years of Japanese in high school and went to Japan summer of 2009 for 2 weeks.

I got 3 honors for my Japanese. I also got on the Japanese class hall of fame for my performance in the class. I really enjoy the language and culture.

Other things you should know about me, I papercraft, collect manga, and I play the free game, League of Legends. <--I hope to cosplay League of Legends characters in the future.

Also, I don't watch much mainstream anime... and I don't like English dub. sweatdrop

I'm 22 years old. Nice to meet everyone!  
☆ All About you , Introduce Your Self

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff