Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
✄ --- 『 A D A R N A 』[u.c/accepting 1g] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cadenza of the Heart

Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 11:02 pm
Flawless Fire

oh my god is that Mathew Gubler?!~
I seriously have a crush on him, he's too cute <3

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 11:08 pm
poor Jocelyn is the oldest character
ono

Cadenza of the Heart

Inquisitor

Flawless Fire

Desirable Raider

7,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 11:51 pm
Cadenza of the Heart
Flawless Fire

oh my god is that Mathew Gubler?!~
I seriously have a crush on him, he's too cute <3

yes he's my wallpaper and inspiration<3  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 12:29 am
Cadenza of the Heart

Flawless Fire

Lulz. I can always change Akira's age. It's really not that important to me. He'll be as obnoxious and rude as he always is at any age emotion_awesome
Plus this may only add to Matt and Akira's dynamic. When they were kids maybe Matty followed Akira around because he thought Akira was, like, the bomb or something, always neck deep in fun and trouble.

Random Lullaby

Lillith Rose 23

Whups! Fixed it!
So Fire and I were plotting and we decided since the King and the other two Sons are nice and hate rude and mean people we'd need to make Akira (who is not only rude and mean, but arrogant and obnoxious) an old friend of the King, forcing the other two Sons, who really liked the nice and sensitive Matty, to hangout and bond with Akira. So they may have hated him at first, but they eventually found out why Matty didn't dump him ages ago. He always backs up his friends and isn't afraid to sacrifice for their well-being.

Although I'm also open to Ivy and Teddy disliking Akira up to this point if that's what you guys want.  

Rolly Polly Holly

Wheezing Star

Random Lullaby

Romantic Hellhound

9,525 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 9:38 am
Holly.Oreo.Whore
Cadenza of the Heart

Flawless Fire

Lulz. I can always change Akira's age. It's really not that important to me. He'll be as obnoxious and rude as he always is at any age emotion_awesome
Plus this may only add to Matt and Akira's dynamic. When they were kids maybe Matty followed Akira around because he thought Akira was, like, the bomb or something, always neck deep in fun and trouble.

Random Lullaby

Lillith Rose 23

Whups! Fixed it!
So Fire and I were plotting and we decided since the King and the other two Sons are nice and hate rude and mean people we'd need to make Akira (who is not only rude and mean, but arrogant and obnoxious) an old friend of the King, forcing the other two Sons, who really liked the nice and sensitive Matty, to hangout and bond with Akira. So they may have hated him at first, but they eventually found out why Matty didn't dump him ages ago. He always backs up his friends and isn't afraid to sacrifice for their well-being.

Although I'm also open to Ivy and Teddy disliking Akira up to this point if that's what you guys want.

I like the idea of him being an old friend of the King's that the two Sons met awhile back (maybe the beginning of this or last school year) and have had a dislike for him since then because of his attitude.

I don't know if that was the idea and I'm just too dumb to see it. Haha. But just in case, I kind of merged the ideas.~  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 10:06 am
I am on! Yay for Sundays. Lots of free time for me. Now..... plot with meh! Dx  

CB - anTIQUITY

Man-Hungry Gekko

Lillith Rose 23

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 2:19 pm
Edited!!
Lillith Rose 23
I hope this is okay and the picture isn't too large >.<

But this is the Third Son<3 He's cute ^^

Oh and three words Girly/Joker/Odd

User Image
                                                тнe вɑsics
                                                Name: Theodore "Teddy" Kingston
                                                Born Under These Stars: September 20th
                                                Study My Anatomy: I'm a dude, bro.
                                                Catch My Eye: Straight >.< though some think I'm gay.

тнe ʟɑyeʀs
                                                -Jokes
                                                -Laughing
                                                -Books
                                                -Movies
                                                -Pranks
                                                -Music
                                                -Instruments
                                                -Sweets
                                                -Coffee
                                                -Tea
                                                -Friends

Dislikes:
                                                -Spiders
                                                -Snakes
                                                -Stage fright
                                                -School
                                                -Mean People
                                                -Cold Coffee
                                                -Bitter Tea
                                                -Storms
                                                -Hot Weather
                                                -Sports
                                                -Jerks
                                                -D bags!!

Fears:
                                                -Being Booed off Stage
                                                -Being Alone
                                                -Failing
                                                -Falling in Love

Under My Skin: Teddy is odd, to say the least. He's a tad more feminine than other guys and he loves musicals and theater. Most of his friends are female also. His only two male friends being The King and Akira. But he likes it that way, as most people get on his nerves. Teddy can be temperamental, grumpy, lazy, and just not fun. But he has times when he's protective and nice and all that good stuff. Though, those times are rare now that Adarna waltz in and swept everyone away in his theater. Teddy doesn't hate her, she just annoys him. Ane he's even more annoyed at how his friend is head over heels for her, and he's never even spoken to her.
                                                Pages of Life: Teddy was raised by his mother and three older sisters. Therefore, he's always been around women, making the thought of him being gay that much easier to accept. Even since he was small, people always asked him why he was so girly. He loved dancing, and theater since his sister showed him guys and dolls when he was three. People told his mother his girly-ness was because he didn't have a male role model. Teddy didn't care much. He knew, compared to other people, that he was different, but he liked being raised by women because that meant no sports. When Teddy was six, he got the lead role in Peter Pan at school. He was so excited he ran all the way home, told all his sisters and stayed up extra late to tell his mother. But when show day came, his sisters were there, but their mother wasn't. From then on, Teddy became closer to his sisters than his mother.

As Teddy grew older, so did his sisters. Until he was the only one left in the house with his mother. Teddy still talked to his sisters more than his mother, but now he didn't really have anyone to come watch him preform. Besides his friends, he asks them frequently. Maybe that was how The King saw Adarna, which means it was Teddy's fault. Meaning Teddy will have to fix it.

тнe ɪcɪɴg
                                                My Dance: Young Volcanoes ~ Fall Out Boy
                                                FYI: Teddy has three infinity signs on his right wrist. They are all different colors and match one each of his sisters have.

тнe heɑʀt ɑɴɖ soυʟ
                                                    Lillith Rose 23

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 8:20 pm
Lillith Rose 23

Great! What grade do you want to put him in?

Also what did you think of my idea regarding the interaction between Akira and the other two sons?
I think Lullaby wants the Sons to hate Akira, which is totally plausible. xD

CB: If you think Emil can stand Akira (or will have a profound dislike for him) I think we can plot something. But I feel that if Emil and Akira have a pseudo friendship or some sort of connection it can reenforce why the sons ran to ask Akira to help them especially if we go with the idea that the other two hate him.  

Rolly Polly Holly

Wheezing Star

Cadenza of the Heart

Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 11:27 pm
Jocelyn and Emile I think would have a quiet respect for each other at this point
having been colleagues for a year now, and doing most of their school work together

as for Natsume, who is of course following Jocelyn around now, she would likely get annoying
Jocelyn doesn't enjoy strangers poking their nose into her business
so there would be some small animosity there

as for Matty and his affection for Jocelyn, I assume he'd have made it known to her by now
and if he ever tried asking her out, she will definitely have turned him down
but I think she would be flattered that he took an interest
and maybe her feelings might even be changed

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 12:39 am
Cadenza of the Heart

For sure Akira and Jocelyn will not have any prior interaction with each other, but I was wondering if you wanted to discuss what could possibly happen in the future.
Especially if the Sons will be stalking/confronting her in the future.

I don't think Akira will have any real animosity towards your character. He'd probably confront her at the most random time and ask her straight up if she could either make Matty happy or crush his feelings for good so he can move on.
Then she could brush him off, saying it's not her problem and from there on Akira keeps bugging her about it.  

Rolly Polly Holly

Wheezing Star

CB - anTIQUITY

Man-Hungry Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 2:13 am
Holly.Oreo.Whore

I like to think Emile has about the same opinions for everyone. Neither love nor hate. Emile just doesn't really take much notice of those around him, unless of course, they enter into his zone. Which happens to be when he is painting and whatnot. Everything outside of his zone is simply black and white. Adarna is the special case. She stepped into his zone and understood his art and his expressionless gesture and thus she is, to him, color. And because of her, he changes somewhat. Like become a bit more open to those around him so that he isn't always misunderstood due to his inability to express his emotion as well as create facial expressions.

I hoped that makes sense lol

I suppose Emile can probably dislike Akira but the only reason I can ever see that happening is if Akira dissed Emile's work in a very obvious and blatant way that Emile can't help but not take notice of the guy. xD  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 8:19 pm
Holly.Oreo.Whore
Lillith Rose 23

Great! What grade do you want to put him in?

Also what did you think of my idea regarding the interaction between Akira and the other two sons?
I think Lullaby wants the Sons to hate Akira, which is totally plausible. xD

CB: If you think Emil can stand Akira (or will have a profound dislike for him) I think we can plot something. But I feel that if Emil and Akira have a pseudo friendship or some sort of connection it can reenforce why the sons ran to ask Akira to help them especially if we go with the idea that the other two hate him.

Oh! He's a senior! lol i forgot about that little part. But anyway, I'm up for hating Akira for a little while, till he grows on Teddy. Teddy is a total bi*ch anyway. So more than likely, he'll tell Akira he's annoying and only hanging around him for The King (forget his name atm >.<). Cuz even though Teddy is a b-word, he's loyal and protective over his friends. And not opposed to stalking wink  

Lillith Rose 23

Rolly Polly Holly

Wheezing Star

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 11:28 pm
Random Lullaby

Lillith Rose 23
Oh! He's a senior! lol i forgot about that little part. But anyway, I'm up for hating Akira for a little while, till he grows on Teddy. Teddy is a total bi*ch anyway. So more than likely, he'll tell Akira he's annoying and only hanging around him for The King (forget his name atm >.<). Cuz even though Teddy is a b-word, he's loyal and protective over his friends. And not opposed to stalking wink

Haha okay 3nodding So maybe Teddy and Akira can actually get along since they're both kind of bitchy emotion_awesome So you and Lullaby should plot how your characters interact.

CB - anTIQUITY

What kind of art does Emile do? We can base their interaction off that.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 5:14 pm
Just letting you guys all know, I'll be gone for a week after tomorrow off camping. If the roleplay starts before I'm back, you guys can just drag along my character if you want!  

Toxic Yumi

Angelic Snowflake

13,025 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Timid 100
U/C

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers