Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
BACK FROM THE DEAD!!!! (Open AND Accepting!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

maddog7531

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 8:39 pm
Lord Sithious

Hello, I've read most of what I could of this thread. I figured I'd let you know that I, too, am also interested in these role plays; particularly the fantasy one. I just can't get enough fantasy role plays biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 8:49 pm
Lord Sithious

OMG your posts in Maze Haze Craze cracked me up! But in all seriousness, it sounds like a pretty cool rp. It reminds me of one I was in a while back, called Prison Job. Except all the characters worked under the crazy guy. He would do whatever he wanted to them... lol. Nothing sick. They got cool powers out of it. Anyways...

You just want people to post their profiles and start in? I'm sure there's more people that want to join. Maybe their wondering the same thing.  

The Maharani

bluesixseven

Devoted Foe

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 9:58 pm
Lord Sithious
Thanks Yumi! I might post most of my important background info about both countries there (again though, ignore the overviews. They aren't accurate to what the nation is like. Better to read the factbooks.), but a lot of my pics may need to go to a blog or something instead.

Good to see you found it bluesixseven! Is the other person you were thinking of asking to join interested as well?

Yeah, he's just really busy with school work, but I'll bug him again.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 11:37 pm
maddog7531
Lord Sithious

Hello, I've read most of what I could of this thread. I figured I'd let you know that I, too, am also interested in these role plays; particularly the fantasy one. I just can't get enough fantasy role plays biggrin

Oh fantasy sounds fun!  

bluesixseven

Devoted Foe

Lord Sithious

Dangerous Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 1:33 am
Hello maddog, glad you liked the ideas! Don't worry too much about not reading everything here, just as long as you have a fairly good idea about what is going on. The big thing I will need to look at doing soon is scanning the maps I'm going to use, and also finding a place to put most of my reference pics. Unfortunately, I took almost all of my reference pics from other people (since I am in no way an artist), and I sadly can't remember where I found everything. I take NO credit in ANY WAY for the art, I just use it as reference and inspiration for costumes, weapons, places, etc.

Thanks Maharani! I took a drama class, so I had quite a bit of time to refine Mr. Bentley. He was a class favorite. xd As a heads up to everyone here, yes I would prefer if you pm'd me your profiles first. If I say I like them (and I most likely will) then please post them ASAP!

@bluesixseven I know how he feels. xp I've also got 2 courses I'm trying to finish. And on that note, if I ever seem like I'm inactive, please don't take that as a bad sign, it just means I'll get back to the roleplays soonish.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 8:45 am
Okay, I am indeed interested in the Mazey Hazey Crazy one; (it looks like a lot of fun & crazy shiz, which is what I love!)
Buuut, I have a couple questions first before I make a character profile!
1. are there any restrictions on what kinds of species can participate?
2. real pictures or anime?

I'm excited to start roleplaying with you! biggrin Your RP ideas are pretty badass.

Also, I did some stalking (kinda), & I love your youtube channel. It's quite refreshing to see someone actually coming out and talking about these things! People tend to shy away from political subjects, as if they're afraid to actually think about it. I kind of like thinking about all of it more than I used to.  

Marina Elemento

Lord Sithious

Dangerous Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 2:44 pm
Marina Elemento
Okay, I am indeed interested in the Mazey Hazey Crazy one; (it looks like a lot of fun & crazy shiz, which is what I love!)

I'm excited to start roleplaying with you! biggrin Your RP ideas are pretty badass.

Also, I did some stalking (kinda), & I love your youtube channel. It's quite refreshing to see someone actually coming out and talking about these things! People tend to shy away from political subjects, as if they're afraid to actually think about it. I kind of like thinking about all of it more than I used to.

To answer your first question, no there are no restrictions on species. Adam Bentley, being insane, would want a collection of as many types as creatures as possible. He has varied... tastes, if you will.

To your second question, I would prefer if it were not a completely real picture (CG doesn't bother me), but if you really want to use real you can. Anime and all other cartoon and comic forms (as long as they keep the characters looking semi-realistic) are acceptable as well.

Thanks for the compliment! blaugh It took me a long time to get my ideas better refined, but I am VERY happy with them. Believe it or not, my fantasy story and "The Dictators" were going to be the SAME story at one point! But, it was far to complex, messy, and just didn't hold my interest. When I simplified them and broke them up however, that was when they really started to shine for me!

Just because I don't remember much of what I have done on Gaia in years past, where did you find me youtube channel? And sadly, I haven't posted any more videos recently, which I should, and my political ideas have changed somewhat, so I would like to talk more about my newer ideas today. I'm still fairly anti-communist and anti-fascist, but I have seen some things to both of them that could be applied in other political systems. And yes, it annoys me that people constantly try to shy away from politics, and I am constantly being told that it isn't good to bring up in a first conversation. Ironically, almost all of my first conversations with people end up getting to politics, and we get along quite well, even if we have opposing views. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 3:04 pm
Lord Sithious
Marina Elemento

To answer your first question, no there are no restrictions on species. Adam Bentley, being insane, would want a collection of as many types as creatures as possible. He has varied... tastes, if you will.

To your second question, I would prefer if it were not a completely real picture (CG doesn't bother me), but if you really want to use real you can. Anime and all other cartoon and comic forms (as long as they keep the characters looking semi-realistic) are acceptable as well.

Thanks for the compliment! blaugh It took me a long time to get my ideas better refined, but I am VERY happy with them. Believe it or not, my fantasy story and "The Dictators" were going to be the SAME story at one point! But, it was far to complex, messy, and just didn't hold my interest. When I simplified them and broke them up however, that was when they really started to shine for me!

Just because I don't remember much of what I have done on Gaia in years past, where did you find me youtube channel? And sadly, I haven't posted any more videos recently, which I should, and my political ideas have changed somewhat, so I would like to talk more about my newer ideas today. I'm still fairly anti-communist and anti-fascist, but I have seen some things to both of them that could be applied in other political systems. And yes, it annoys me that people constantly try to shy away from politics, and I am constantly being told that it isn't good to bring up in a first conversation. Ironically, almost all of my first conversations with people end up getting to politics, and we get along quite well, even if we have opposing views. 3nodding

Oh, wow. Those stories combined would be quite hectic, I imagine.

I found your channel from one of your posts in the "Internet meme/culture" section of Gaia, from about a year ago... xd I feel like such a creep now. But yeah. sweatdrop
I pretty much agree with most of the stuff you said in your videos. You should definitely make more of them! I always love seeing peoples' perspective and ideas on things. It's quite admirable that you have such an open mind on different topics (I don't know many people like that). As for political discussions, I think that sometimes people get carried away (which I try not to do), but it's good to get other peoples' ideas alongside your own and actually think about the topics instead of what most people do, which is shutting out any other ideas and sticking to one thing they heard from someone else. It's awesome that you can get along so well with people even with opposing views! (ah geez, I'm ranting and it's not even about RPing.. sorry xd )  

Marina Elemento

Lord Sithious

Dangerous Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 3:18 pm
Marina Elemento
Lord Sithious
Marina Elemento

I found your channel from one of your posts in the "Internet meme/culture" section of Gaia, from about a year ago... xd I feel like such a creep now. But yeah. sweatdrop
I pretty much agree with most of the stuff you said in your videos. You should definitely make more of them! I always love seeing peoples' perspective and ideas on things. It's quite admirable that you have such an open mind on different topics (I don't know many people like that). As for political discussions, I think that sometimes people get carried away (which I try not to do), but it's good to get other peoples' ideas alongside your own and actually think about the topics instead of what most people do, which is shutting out any other ideas and sticking to one thing they heard from someone else. It's awesome that you can get along so well with people even with opposing views! (ah geez, I'm ranting and it's not even about RPing.. sorry xd )

Yeah, I had just beaten Dishonored at the time and had been listening to these two catchy songs (one from Dishonored and the other I can't totally remember) and somehow steampunk and fantasy in the same thing came to mind. Way to hectic and it wouldn't have worked well. Not without a LOT of tweaking.

Ah, I figured I had posted it somewhere. And don't feel bad, I do the same sometimes when I want to find out more about people. xd Every time I go on another person's profile and it pegs me as the most recent visitor, I feel like a stalker. xd

And thanks! I know I made a few people mad with some of those vids (which I thought was hilarious), but it's good to see some people liked them! Also, I think my hair was longer at that point, since that was from before I graduated. No offense, but I've never liked long hair on myself. xd I know some guys like it, but it just never felt right, which is ironic since it was still pretty short compared to other guys. xp

Thanks! Obviously many people have not viewed me as "open minded" (which is hilarious since I've gone from being a moderate conservative to something I can't totally explain), but then again, "open minded" for them meant that you followed their political ideology and shunned all religions. Didn't seem very open minded or considerate to me. Yeah, I used to shut out some ideas in the past, but I did keep an open mind a lot of the time too. My grandfather (who owns his own company) tried reinforcing a lot of pro-capitalism ideas in me, but at this point I've broken away from a lot of that and become more moderate when it comes to my views on the economy.

Oh, and don't worry too much about getting off topic, because I am FAMOUS for it! rofl  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 3:32 pm
How cute! heart

You guys are bonding! rofl  

Player Advisor

Lord Sithious

Dangerous Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 3:37 pm
Yes, I've been told I bond quite easily. xd Of course, this means there are tons of people that like me and I have a difficult time remembering who all of them are. gonk  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 4:51 pm
Lord Sithious
Marina Elemento
Lord Sithious
Marina Elemento

Yeah, I had just beaten Dishonored at the time and had been listening to these two catchy songs (one from Dishonored and the other I can't totally remember) and somehow steampunk and fantasy in the same thing came to mind. Way to hectic and it wouldn't have worked well. Not without a LOT of tweaking.

Ah, I figured I had posted it somewhere. And don't feel bad, I do the same sometimes when I want to find out more about people. xd Every time I go on another person's profile and it pegs me as the most recent visitor, I feel like a stalker. xd

And thanks! I know I made a few people mad with some of those vids (which I thought was hilarious), but it's good to see some people liked them! Also, I think my hair was longer at that point, since that was from before I graduated. No offense, but I've never liked long hair on myself. xd I know some guys like it, but it just never felt right, which is ironic since it was still pretty short compared to other guys. xp

Thanks! Obviously many people have not viewed me as "open minded" (which is hilarious since I've gone from being a moderate conservative to something I can't totally explain), but then again, "open minded" for them meant that you followed their political ideology and shunned all religions. Didn't seem very open minded or considerate to me. Yeah, I used to shut out some ideas in the past, but I did keep an open mind a lot of the time too. My grandfather (who owns his own company) tried reinforcing a lot of pro-capitalism ideas in me, but at this point I've broken away from a lot of that and become more moderate when it comes to my views on the economy.

Oh, and don't worry too much about getting off topic, because I am FAMOUS for it! rofl

Ah! To the open minded thing; YES. THANK YOU OH MY GOSH! Also, it's really great that you've been able to gather up different ideas and mold your own opinion that way. That is exactly how it should be! smile My family and I are pretty pro-capitalist, I think, but there's always some extra ideas thrown in there as well. It's never just one concrete idea, which I think is a very good thing.
But GAH, DUDE. Let's be friends. 'Cause seriously. Yeah. whee  

Marina Elemento

Marina Elemento

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 4:53 pm
Kiyiya Sakura
How cute! heart

You guys are bonding! rofl

blaugh Hooray! rofl  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 1:20 am
Marina Elemento
Ah! To the open minded thing; YES. THANK YOU OH MY GOSH! Also, it's really great that you've been able to gather up different ideas and mold your own opinion that way. That is exactly how it should be! smile My family and I are pretty pro-capitalist, I think, but there's always some extra ideas thrown in there as well. It's never just one concrete idea, which I think is a very good thing.
But GAH, DUDE. Let's be friends. 'Cause seriously. Yeah. whee

Yeah, I just wish more of the people I ended up debating with spent more time getting to develop their own personal feelings on a topic, rather than spending that time defending a pre-existing view that was come up with by someone else. I do support capitalism to a degree, I think it has some good parts, but I recognize that it isn't being overly helpful for many people at the moment, and I think it could be remedied in some ways. I'm no socialist, just someone that wants to improve lives for everyone.

And yes, we should be friends! blaugh Just gonna say, I think I prefer talking about politics on Gaia because people tend to be more friendly and more open minded on topics, or at least respectful of the views of someone else.  

Lord Sithious

Dangerous Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

Lord Sithious

Dangerous Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 9:15 pm
Okay, so if anybody knows anyone else that might want to join any of these roleplays, please recruit them soon! I probably need a few more days to get my maps out of the way, but we really do need more people before we can begin any of them. So please help out if you can!

Also, "Mazey, Hazey, Crazy" still needs more people, so if you think you have time, please join up!  
U/C

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff