Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
3.5e DnD - The Hunt (CLOSED) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Morgan Night-Wind rolled 3 8-sided dice: 5, 1, 5 Total: 11 (3-24)

Morgan Night-Wind

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 10:56 am
Rolling hit points  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 12:21 pm
Can i be a warforged?  

loth17

Unforgiving Warlord

KytanaTheThief
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 12:23 pm
Just posting it again for convenience: Lloraine Tigersoul, Half-elf Favored Soul of Corellon Larethian

*snickers* I swear, that's how she's gonna introduce herself all the time, minus the half-elf part.

But yes, completely finished, appearance, personality, and background/history in there.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 1:34 pm
Could I use this?
Quote:
Soulbound Weapon

You can summon a specific weapon to your hand that is bound to your very soul.
Level: 1st and 2nd.
Replaces: You lose your 2nd-level bonus feat.
Benefit: You must choose a soulbound weapon at 1st level and you gain the Weapon Focus feat with this weapon. Also, the first power you learn must be call weaponry. You can summon your chosen soulbound weapon to your hand using call weaponry.

At 2nd level, you gain the soulbound weaponclass ability, and the weapon you summon using call weaponry is of the same type as you chose at 1st level. Its physical appearance slowly changes, growing in power as you do. You must manifest the power call weaponry to obtain your soulbound weapon; you retain the weapon for the duration of the power. You may still use the call weaponry power as normal if you wish. This is a specific weapon every time you summon it, and it automatically gains a weapon enhancement at the following levels:

4th +1 weapon
8th +2 weapon
12th +3 weapon
16th +4 weapon
20th +5 weapon
Also, add the following augmentation to your call weaponry power:

Augmentation: When you manifest your soulbound weapon, for each additional 5 power points you spend, you may add a weapon enhancement of +1 value to the weapon. For example, if you spend an additional 10 power points, you could add two +1 weapon enhancements or a single +2 weapon enhancement.
it is from wizards... here
http://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=dnd/psm/20070214a

Edit: Sorry, didn't realize was on friend's account  

Xun Ira

Morgan Night-Wind

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 1:36 pm
Ugh, moving so slow... I've only got this so far: http://www.thetangledweb.net/forums/profiler/view_char.php?cid=67445

It's kind of embarrassing, it looks like the others have their guys done. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 1:50 pm
Forgive me, since I'm not the gm, but I do tend to look over people's char sheets....and I'm trying to figure out how you got your HP up that high, and your BAB seems over a point as well, unless I'm missing something.  

KytanaTheThief
Crew

Morgan Night-Wind

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 2:53 pm
KytanaTheThief
Forgive me, since I'm not the gm, but I do tend to look over people's char sheets....and I'm trying to figure out how you got your HP up that high, and your BAB seems over a point as well, unless I'm missing something.

No sweat, I'm new to the computerized system so it's likely I just ******** something up. Hit points are max roll first two levels- fighter HD d10+ con mod = 26 Rolled 3D8 for my cleric levels 5 1 5, plus three to all (hit points rolls get increased by constitution modifier, right?). 26 + 8 + 4 + 8= 46?
BAB is both classes added together, +2 F + 3 CL Oh, I see what you mean. sweatdrop That's my bad. It's been forever and a day since I've played so if you or anyone else sees something I didn't do right, I'd appreciate it if you pointed it out.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 3:07 pm
Ah, my bad. my chars almost never have a positive con mod, so I always forget about that lol.  

KytanaTheThief
Crew

Morgan Night-Wind

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 3:12 pm
Heh, s'alright.

In other news, Bonzo is ready to roll (no pun intended). All I need is to PM BG my character bio (not to mention writing the damn thing, lol). She mentioned a bonus for well-written character backgrounds and as a writer that is not a challenge I can ignore.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 3:14 pm
Would i be able to play a warblade?  

loth17

Unforgiving Warlord

BegrudginglyGood

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 6:27 pm
Xun Ira

Yep, that seems okay, since it replaces a feat etc.

To be honest I'm not too worried if you all do so much damage it leaves me having to keep increasing the difficulty of the fights. I'm hoping before end of game we'll have fast tracked it to Lv 8.

Basically your characters will probably spend six months on this mission, so I'll be taking that into account when giving out XP.

Morgan Night-Wind

No worries, its enough to get a spot put aside for you. Thanks!

loth17

As long as you can link me to the information for it. I don't have the books.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 7:17 pm
BegrudginglyGood
Xun Ira

Yep, that seems okay, since it replaces a feat etc.

To be honest I'm not too worried if you all do so much damage it leaves me having to keep increasing the difficulty of the fights. I'm hoping before end of game we'll have fast tracked it to Lv 8.

Basically your characters will probably spend six months on this mission, so I'll be taking that into account when giving out XP.

Morgan Night-Wind

No worries, its enough to get a spot put aside for you. Thanks!

loth17

As long as you can link me to the information for it. I don't have the books.

http://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=dnd/ex/20060802a&page=2  

loth17

Unforgiving Warlord

loth17 rolled 20 6-sided dice: 4, 3, 6, 3, 1, 4, 6, 1, 4, 2, 3, 5, 3, 2, 3, 6, 4, 5, 1, 3 Total: 69 (20-120)

loth17

Unforgiving Warlord

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 7:22 pm
First rolls  
loth17 rolled 4 6-sided dice: 3, 2, 5, 3 Total: 13 (4-24)
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 7:23 pm
second rolls  

loth17

Unforgiving Warlord

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items