Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
The Days of Icarus (PF Homebrew- Open for Players!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iLL iNTENT

Fuzzy Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 4:56 am
Not finished yet, but here's a peak at Anthegora, Autumn Verdant Witch

I still need to purchase mundane equipment, write my background, and make up the sheet for my familiar. (Taking a Nosoi as my familiar via the Improved Familiar feat.)

Also, all the scrolls I purchased are to expand my spell list, via the rules for teaching familiars new spells (with the exception of Locate Creature, which I'll be keeping on my person, in case I ever get separated from my familiar.) I'll delete them from my possessions once I add them to my spell list, I just wanted to show you what all I spent the gold on.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 7:27 am
The Verdants by definition are all natural creations, made by Gaia for the seasons, and it doesn't come as a surprise that many of the Forces of Nature troop have, or are lead by a Verdant. There are 5 main Wilderness Zones left in the world and each is fiercely defended by Gaia or one of the four seasons.

Molvark Forest is a large metropolis sized forest in the middle of the Icarian contingent (Where the largest human populations are). This is the home of Irene, the goddess of Spring and Peace. However, since the humans have began encroaching upon her lands, she's become one of the most..... violent of the seasons in defending their lands. Her forest is often hot, muggy, and sees plenty of rainfall. She's also the youngest looking of the Seasons, often looking like a scantily-clad, hot-headed teenage Brat. This region plays home to less verdants than one might think, but those who live here are still getting accustomed to the increased defenses in and around the forest. Most of the verdants here (no matter what cycle they were born under) are quite peaceful, although if their homes are destroyed, they often become overly fierce.

Lithan Marshes is the home of Theros, the only male sibling amongst the Seasons. Although he is known as the fiercest of the Forces of Nature's commanders, he also seems to be the most level headed. There are three human settlements in his lands, all of whom have pledge neutrality as commerce cities. Many of the Verdants from this region are good speakers, who know the worth of a firm hand.

Carpo and Phospora, the Twins of Autumn, are both the leaders of the Midaria Plains, two separate plains zones, and have a firm hold on the human and verdant population in their region. Not because of tyranny or other violent means of control, but rather through respect. This is also the only place in the world where a majority of the Forces of Nature isn't composed of some primarily plant or animal composition. Most of this regions troops, are primarily human based.

Finally is Chione, cold winter, She refuses to take a side in this war, and her Forces of Nature will fight the Forces of Nature just as often as they'll fight any other enemy. In fact, Chione has a relationship with Thanatos, one of the lower commander's of the Underworld army, and because of that, many Underworld based troops are also found in the Artic regions that bear homage to Chione.  

DeathAdams

DeathAdams

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 10:16 am
InsaneKatKing475
Callsigncaboose

Here's item info and feats. Tell me if you don't like any of it or find something wrong. Otherwise i'll get on the making of his background and description when i am not passing out.

http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=443060

silly me forgot the link last night. must have been really tired x3

Looks Good.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 1:37 pm
I could use an explanation on why the gods are at war. Also, who are the relevant gods, if not just the original Greek deities?

And not to be a stickler, but didn't you say 5 wilderness areas? I only count 4 there.  

WhimsicalXellos
Crew

Compassionate Husband

9,300 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400

DeathAdams

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 2:05 pm
Two plains. One for Each of the Autumnal Twins.

The Gods have formed three Factions. The Underworld Army is Lead primarily by Hades, the Forces of Nature by Gaia, and the Armies of Light by Zeus and Hemera.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 2:08 pm
No one on Earth knows why they are fighting, though some of the lower functionarys say it started between Hemera and Hades' Daughter Nyx (Yes i know it's not entirely accurate). Now everything has gone all screwy.  

DeathAdams

WhimsicalXellos
Crew

Compassionate Husband

9,300 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 2:17 pm
Ahhh okay, plainseses plural-like. Were you going to add a list of the gods and goals/motivations?  
The Shade of Casin rolled 12 6-sided dice: 2, 4, 6, 2, 6, 1, 1, 2, 6, 2, 2, 1 Total: 35 (12-72)
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 2:30 pm
Not screwing it up this time.... ninja  

The Shade of Casin

Gracious Conversationalist

9,775 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
The Shade of Casin rolled 12 6-sided dice: 6, 3, 2, 3, 2, 2, 4, 2, 4, 6, 5, 3 Total: 42 (12-72)

The Shade of Casin

9,775 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 2:31 pm
Gods above really?  
The Shade of Casin rolled 4 6-sided dice: 1, 1, 5, 5 Total: 12 (4-24)
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 2:32 pm
Replacement  

The Shade of Casin

9,775 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300

The Shade of Casin

9,775 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 2:35 pm
2, 4, 6, 2, = 12
6, 1, 1, 2, = 9
6, 2, 2, 1 = 10
6, 3, 2, 3 = 12
2, 2, 4, 2 = 8
4, 6, 5, 3 = 15
1, 1, 5, 5 = 11

God damn I hate this s**t... Can never roll a good solid character. but good enough I suppose.

BUT ITS TIME TO RE-ROLL ONES!

We have a kind and merciful god.  
The Shade of Casin rolled 5 6-sided dice: 3, 6, 1, 1, 6 Total: 17 (5-30)
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 2:42 pm
1's  

The Shade of Casin

9,775 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300

The Shade of Casin

9,775 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 3:01 pm
2, 4, 6, 2, = 12
6, 3, 6, 2, = 15
6, 2, 2, 1 = 10
6, 3, 2, 3 = 12
2, 2, 4, 2 = 8
4, 6, 5, 3 = 15
1, 6, 5, 5 = 17

God damn I hate this s**t... Can never roll a good solid character. but good enough I suppose.

BUT ITS TIME TO RE-ROLL ONES!

We have a kind and merciful god.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 3:19 pm
The Armies of Light:
Zeus- Leading commander
Hemera- Second in Command (possibly the cause for the war)
Ares-(Truthfully Neutral, just likes to kill things)
Athena-Lower Commander (Refuses Promotions)
Luna and Sol- Lower Commanders, Sol Has a Crush on Hemera, and Luna doesn't want her brother hurt.
Trident: Leader of the Armies of Light Aquatics

Forces of Nature:
Gaia: Leading Commander, Dragged in the Forces of Nature to prevent extreme Destruction
The Seasons (With the Exception of Winter, who is Neutralistic) : Secondary Commanders
The Four Winds: Lower Commanders, following under Gaia's influence.
Lethe: Lower Commander, Didn't want to represent the Underworld Army anymore.
Posiedon: Leader of the Forces of Natura Aquatics Division. Trying to beat some sense into Trident.

Underworld Army
Hades: Supreme Commander
Nyx: Second in Command, Probably a reason why the War Started.
Hewdraw: Lower Commander, Three Headed Hydra with Split Personality Disorder,
Cerberus: Lower Commander, Hades' Loyal Pooch
Thanatos: Lower Commander (Doesn't care about climbing the corporate Ladder) Gatekeeper to the Underworld
Styx: Lower Commander, In it for the riches.

Neutral Entities:
Hephestus: He and many of his Othar Crews are in it for the Money. They supply all sides of the war.
Aphrodite, Hera, and Hestia: Personally don't care and think the boys and girls are just having another "silly game".
The Fates: Strictly neutral by nature.

There are several other groups, but they are being kept secret for now.  

DeathAdams

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces