Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
delete Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Torbjourn

Fuzzy Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Full closet 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 12:50 pm
o o c ;; clothes

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Let me be your dangerous girl, Let me be your dangerous girl,PROMISE YOU'LL REMEMBER YOUR MINExxxxxBABY CAN YOU SEE THROUGH THE TEARSxxxxxPROMISE YOU'LL REMEMBER YOUR MINE
Let me be your dangerous girl, Let me be your dangerous girl,PROMISE YOU'LL REMEMBER YOUR MINExxxxxBABY CAN YOU SEE THROUGH THE TEARSxxxxxPROMISE YOU'LL REMEMBER YOUR MINE
Let me be your dangerous girl. Let me be your dangerous girl,PROMISE YOU'LL REMEMBER YOUR MINExxxxxBABY CAN YOU SEE THROUGH THE TEARSxxxxxPROMISE YOU'LL REMEMBER YOUR MINE

User Image Harlie's expression saddened slightly. He already had a mate? Why did she feel so sad all of a sudden. It wasn't like they were dating or anything, they just met! But she smiled anyways, for his sake. "I'm sure she'll come around eventually." Harlie was still curious as to why touching him left such a tingly sensation all up and down her arms. She liked the feeling, it was just weird. They were very different from the feelings she used to get with Micah. She shook her head, she wouldn't think about Micah right now. She pushed him to the back of her mind, and focused solely on Luke. And the fact that he was smirking at her. She quirked an eyebrow at him when he rubbed even more mud on his chest. But then she realized his intentions.

Her eyes widened as Luke came forward. "Oh no, no no Luke!" She said, retreating. But she was too late. The alpha pulled her into a big hug, smearing the mud all over her -his- shirt. She pushed against his chest, giggling. It felt nice to be in his arms, natural. She felt safe. When he pulled away, she felt dizzy. It was like uncovering from your warm cozy bed, and stepping into Antarctica. But she didn't let it show. Instead she pulled the shirt away from her, faking disgust. "I didn't notice." She said, copying him. She bent down and dug her hands into the mud,. When she came back up, she smiled at Luke. She smeared it across his face, making sure to avoid his eyes. "This is war." She said, turning to run across the yard. She was quick, and wondered if she could outrun the big bad alpha. Maybe if the mud wasn't so slippery. She was practically sliding across the yard, rather than sprinting. "Catch me if you can!" She yelled over her shoulder. The rain had let up a little, but it was still pouring. And the clouds were gray and creepy overhead. Thunder rolled across the sky, making the trees sway, and lightening lit up the sky.

Wish I may, wish I might,
Find my one true love tonight.
Do you think that he,
Could be you?

★★blubblubblubblubӈαʀʟɪɛ ßʟαĸɛ

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:20 pm
User Image

✖✖ A S H E Rxx M A S O N xxJ E R I C H Oxxxxx
            blahblah
            xxxxx Throw me to the wolves, because there's order in the pack xx╮╮
            blahblah
            xxxxxxxxxx Throw me to the sky because I know I'm coming back xx╯╯
            blahblah
            ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
            blahblah
            ✖✖ t h e xxb e t a

User Image

TEEHEEThe blonde had stayed quiet during both Alpha's speeches. There wasn't really much else to add. The two packs were only joining forces because of the whole hunters ordeal, that much was for certain. But everything else seemed to fine. The speeches were finished, people were frightened then at ease once again. And by this time most everyone dispersed in opposite directions. Still eyes lingered on he and his alpha here and there just out of general curiosity. Then Asher soon found himself standing alone as Alpha Luke had suddenly disappeared. Curious... the male thought...

TEEHEEThen his mind began its wondering once again. A certain scent assaulted his nose once again as well though; but this time much stronger. Whomever it was associated with was in the room with him. But who was it? As everyone began moving throughout the room, the scent was getting mixed with other new ones and it was being stirred within the area he was in. It drew him forward, curiously as he glanced around. Uncertain where it was coming from. Was he losing his mind? Who was this... intoxicating scent coming from?

TEEHEEIt smelt almost refreshing... like a nice cold glass of iced tea with lemon and honey on a hot summer day, yet as comforting as peppermint hot cocoa on a cold winder's night. It swirled around him ever so perfectly and delicately like a fresh little flower, but it was just as powerful as the scent of a fresh forest after it rains. It was clean and already very much an addiction to him for smelling. It made his inner wolf pace with impatient as he continuously questioned whom it was from.

TEEHEEAs the room really began to clear out, he was left with a better trail of the intersting smell that lingered around him, though it wasn't as strong as it was previously. It had moved? Immediately Ash had to follow. 'Maybe this is the one Ash!' His wolf howled with delight. Perhaps the one he had been set on searching for. He had at last found her? But... But from a (previous) enemy of his own pack? When the hunters are gone, their packs were said to split back to how they were originality. So what then?

TEEHEEEither way, Asher was going to take this one step at a time... and he wished to search after the one whom held the smell. He followed suit, now on a hunt; and after a bit of wondering about, he walked into the kitchen. Already tired he was and already believed whom ever already escaped him... The beta turned to leave and nearly ran into a smaller woman beside a window. The scent striking him harder than before. He stammered, "Oh m-my..." But only at first before regaining his usual cool composure. "My apologies, I wasn't watching where I was going... Did I run into you... Miss...?" Asher allowed his sentence to trail off into a smaller murmur, curious of the small woman's name. ╯╯

Calling calling for something in the air xxxxxCalling calling I know you must be therexxxxxCalling calling for something in the air xxxxxCalling calling I know you must be therexxxxx
Calling calling for something in the air xxxxxCalling calling I know you must be therexxxxxCalling calling for something in the air xxxxxCalling calling I know you must be therexxxxx
Calling calling for something in the air xxxxxCalling calling I know you must be therexxxxx

User Image
o o c : Need to have them mingle a bit. c: ;; Clothes

Felixxia

Dapper Fatcat

Nebulous Knight

7,400 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 9:25 pm
User Image

Ƚuke ϾolmilloXXXXXXAlpha of Shadow Dawn Pack

She still didn’t get it, why didn’t she see that she was his mate? Luke never really listened to anyone who tried to explain to him what happened when you found your mate but the first time he had seen Harlie his wolf had gone crazy and told him she was his mate but she just looked like she had no clue. What had to happen for her to see that he was her mate? Did he have to break down in the middle of the forest and have her carry him back to his room? It was highly unlikely because she was so small but he was just clueless when it came to mates and all the stuff that went with it. ”Yeah, hopefully she will sooner rather than later.” He could always talk about this with his Beta…of course that would mean explaining to his beta was going on and he did not want to be laughed at by Asher. Asher knew Luke as the man that used woman and he doubted that Asher would believe him if he said that all he wanted from Harlie was for her to know she was his mate.

Luke laughed when she tried to get away; it was cute that she thought she was strong enough to get out of his hug. Then she surprise attacked him and he ended up with mud all over his face. ”Oh really? I don’t think you understand what a war entitles.” He smirked as she ran away and followed after her. It was harder than he thought running across the mud after her and the weather wasn’t making it any easier on him. So this was her little game, make him chase after her try to catch her. She was faster than he thought and it just made him want to catch her more so that he could hold her again. Was it strange that just thinking about having her in his arms was turning him into a pile of goo?”Come back!” He followed her and was able to keep up with her but not run fast enough to actually catch her. That’s when all of his Alpha training failed him and he tripped over a tree root sliding into a pile of mud. Great, all he wanted to do was impress her and now he looked like a klutz and was covered in mud. ”Harlie.” He pushed himself up and sat there trying to look pitiful so that she would stop running.

Power without love is reckless and abusive,
and love without power is sentimental and anemic.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

(O.O.C-...)

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 10:52 pm
      xxxxxxxxxxx↘ ↘xxʏʟᴇᴇ c𝔎ᴇɴᴢɪᴇ ʜɪʙᴏᴅᴀᴜxxx↘ ↘xxx
User ImagexUser ImagexUser ImagexUser ImagexUser ImagexUser ImagexUser Image

#9AC0CD
            I am an OUTCAST
            HIDDEN behind my b r o t h e r

xxHarlie'sxxxxThe Windowxxxxthoughtfulxxxxoutfitxx

turtleloveThe clouds outside were barely noticeable to the small wolf. She wasn't paying attention to anything outside. She was off in her own world, wondering what her life would be like if the hunters had not come. Was it storming over her old home right now too? It was a fairly large storm after all. Maybe just a bit too small to hit her home. Sometimes, when she would shift, she would run through the forest and end up close near by. It never ended well, as she would frequently break down and have to hide until she was together enough to run back home. Most of the time when she ran, all she could think about was racing Ally. They were the fastest wolves of their age, and they loved it. Sometimes Ally would beat Rii, but sometimes Rylee would beat Ally. They were neck and neck in most things though. They'd even both rushed ahead in their schoolwork. Maybe that's why they were best friends.

turtleloveA sigh parted through Rylee's lips, she needed to stop thinking about her old life. Everyone was dead now, and the people outside of her pack that thought she was dead she could never see again. The police had filed the report and marked it as done, and that's what she needed to do, but it was so hard. Forgetting her life wasn't as easy as it seemed. Part of her wanted to become an all new person, but then part of her wanted to be her old self. No matter what though, Rii would never be the exact same person again.

turtleloveIt was mid thought then that a force knocked into Rylee very hard. Her drink sloshed in the cup, but she had drunken enough to where it didn't spill, for that she was thankful. But it wasn't just a body that hit her, it was a smell as well, that same intoxicating smell. It smelt like warm, fresh cookies on a cold winter day, like a warm fire crackling in the wind, like a cool glass of lemonade on a hot day, but most importantly, it smelt like comfort. The smell made Rylee feel like whoever it was would always be there for her, and that she had no reason to fear them. 'Trust him...' Her wolf whispered. Rii looked up to meet the face of the scent, and her bottom lip fell a bit, her mouth parting slightly, and as she spoke, she found herself smiling just a bit.

turtleloveWithout hesitating, she spoke back to the man, her usual shy and quiet nature subsiding for a moment. "Oh, it's fine. Didn't hurt.. Just a startle." Her voice wasn't very loud, more like a soft and light one, but just loud enough for him to hear. Though, she figured he would leave now, but the way he had spoken made her think, then she realized he had been fishing for her name. "Rylee. I'm Rylee, and you are?" She could feel herself falling back though, yet her wolf was there, pushing her to talk to this boy, and her wolf was never wrong. Maybe trying to be social wasn't too bad of a thing. Maybe.

I don't B E L O N G
Can anyone come SAVE me?

Orange Octopi Chocolate
-----

angelus toxicus

Adorable Faun

Torbjourn

Fuzzy Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Full closet 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 12:57 pm
o o c ;; clothes

Let me be your dangerous girl. Let me be your dangerous girl,PROMISE YOU'LL REMEMBER YOUR MINExxxxxBABY CAN YOU SEE THROUGH THE TEARSxxxxxPROMISE YOU'LL REMEMBER YOUR MINE

User Image Harlie slid through the mud, laughing into the rain. This was so much fun! She forgot how nice it was to just let loose. Especially with Luke. It felt like he was having just as much fun as she was. The big bad alpha wasn't as fast as she was though. It must be all those muscles holding him back. Or it could be the fact that Harlie was one of the fastest wolves in the pack. She smiled at the thought, but winced at a sudden pain in her stomach. It wasn't anything major, just a little pain. She grabbed her tummy, slowing slightly. The pain went away, but now she had a dull ache in her head. Like an on coming headache. But she ignored it when she heard Luke yell for her to come back. She giggled, and slowed a bit more, right to where he caught up with her. She realized he was probably letting her win, but she liked to think that she was quicker. When she was right in his reach, she sped up a little. This was fun! Her wolf was howling to break free, but she wasn't ready for that yet. She still didn't want anyone to see her wolf. She felt that her wolf wasn't a good match for Micah's, so that's why fate chose another person for him.

Harlie was pulled out of thought when she heard Luke take a fall behind her. She turned to see what had happened, and saw the alpha sitting on the ground, looking as pitiful as ever. "Awww, did Big bad Luke take a fall?" She asked, teasing. She jogged back to him, and crouched down. "Are you hurt?" She asked seriously, examining him for any scratches. She moved his arms around, checking for any small injuries. Satisfied with her results, she let go of his arm, and smiled at him. "You don't seem to be hurt. Be more careful." She scolded. She didn't know why she was so concerned with his well being. And she couldn't figure out why she felt so relieved when nothing was wrong with him. She ruffled his wet, blonde hair, and kissed him on the cheek. All the mud had washed off of him, so she guessed that hers was gone too. "We should prob-" Harlie sat up straight as a familiar scent hit her nose. She focused on the smell. It was very faint, but it was brand new. It was a child's scent. A very young child's scent. It smelled just like her brothers mate. Like strawberries. She stood up, her wolf kicking in, and the alpha blood in her kicking in.

"Luke I smell something, a child. I know her." She said, grabbing Luke's hand. The faint coppery scent of blood hit assaulted her senses, making her growl. "She's hurt, we have to find her." She said. She was going to find this child. She lost the scent for a moment, she wasn't used to relying so heavily on her wolf. She hadn't done a thing in a week. She rain in the direction the scent came from, into the woods. dragging Luke with her. She was going to find her niece.

Do you think that he,
Could be you?

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 2:03 pm
User Image

At least she didn’t leave him to sit alone in the mud. When she asked if he fell Luke just nodded and smiled at her. ”Big bad Luke isn’t as coordinated as he thought he was.” He laughed, she really cared about if he was ok or not. All he did was fall and he wasn’t delicate so there was no reason for her to check on him but he did like having her close to him again and touching his arms.”I’m fine Harlie, I only fell.” But she was a woman and it seemed she needed to check for herself to make sure that he was ok based on her standards.”Yes Ma’am.” He smirked at her, she sounded just like what he pictured his mom would sound like whenever he would do something stupid or dangerous. Then his brain froze and he felt an electric shock spread through his body when her lips kissed his cheek. Of all the woman he had ever had this one just blew his mind with one kiss and it wasn’t even a serious kiss at all. Luke could only guess what would happen to him if this woman decided to actually kiss him. How? How could she affect him like this without even trying? She didn’t even know that she was his mate and she was still going around making him feel like his world revolved around her.

Then things started to get serious, she was probably going to say that they needed to head back but instead he was being dragged around to find something and he wasn’t sure what. Ok, all he got from her was that she smelled a hurt child in the middle of the forest and that they needed to find this child. Luke focused his senses and picked up in the faint smell of strawberries and blood, he wasn’t sure if the strawberry smell was important but he knew that the blood smell was. Harlie seemed to be doing a good job keeping up with it so he let her lead, she was the one that knew who this child was Luke would help her anyway that he could but unless she really let him know what scent to follow he would just distract her or might lead her in the wrong direction. He would just have to trust that Harlie knew was she was doing. ”How can I help?” His wolf wanted to go free and track down this little girl but he couldn’t do that, he would just scare her if she saw a strange wolf but at the same time if she was hurt then something had to hurt her and he could fight off whatever it was if he was a wolf. He decided to just do whatever Harlie asked him to, if she needed him to shift into a wolf than he would but if not then he would just stay the way he was. *Luke, be careful. Make sure you protect Harlie.* Luke checked to make sure they were safe like his wolf reminded him to do, while Harlie dragged him along.

(O.O.C-...)

Nebulous Knight

7,400 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

XxXWhite_Wolfy_GoddessXxX

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:55 pm
User ImageChase Lane ThibodauxUser Image

xxxxxxxxxxI xam xt h exProtector

User Image

My Sister xxx S e e s xxx herself as the xxxO u t c a s t xxxxxx

XXXChase watching his sister as she went to the kitchen. Blinking at the thing she said he shook his head "She wishes you happiness Chase" His inner wolf said still pacing from th scent that lingered in his nose. Looking over at Bonnie he saw her sinking into the chair almost like she was hiding but he remembered when they spoke of the hunters she glowed of this protective aura. One that only a mother and expecting mother would have.

Looking at her he noticed a smell by his sister and quickly got up and went to check. Looking he saw the Beta from the other pack talking to his sister. Looking at his sister he noticed she was more..her around this boy. Seeing the look in her eyes he growled a bit "No Chase this will be good for her we will always be her big brother but he can care for her just as much as you can." He said causing Chase to glare at the boy before turning and walking back to the living room.

Walking back in he sighed and walked over to Bonnie and sat down in the floor next to the chair she was setting in. As he did this the scent grew stronger cauisng his inner wolf to shudder and growl. Looking at Bonnie he decided to finally say something. "Bonnie..am I right?" He asked quietly not wanting to scare her with the loudness that his voice held.

xxxxxxxxxxxx I must protect xxx m y xxx little sister xxxeven more now

User ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser Image

I xamx thexProtector x xxxxxxxxxx

OOC:Not uh sure what to put

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 12:29 pm
o o c ;; clothes

User Image Harlie barely heard what Luke said. She was focusing on finding the little girl. "Her scent. It's like.. strawberries," She stopped and sniffed at the air. There was another scent mixed in there.. what was it? The scent clicked in her head and she gasped. "Hunters. I can smell them. And something else.. something deadly." She surged forward, pulling Luke with her. She liked the feeling of her hand in his. It was warm, and comforting, and it felt right. She swatted the thoughts away, and tried to ignore the electric feeling that jolted up her arm. "She's my brothers daughter. She went missing when my brother was attacked by hunters. His mate ended up fighting them off, but they took Michelle with them. She's only three." She growled. They were close, she could feel it. Since they were in the forest, the rain wasn't as heavy. The trees blocked most of it, but it was hard to maneuver around the trees. 'Let me out Harlie, I can help.' Her wolf tried to persuade her. 'You know I can't do that.' She told her wolf.

Harlie stumbled over a thick tree root, and lost her balance for a moment. But she wasn't about to stop. That little girl needed someone. She halted in her tracks, hearing something. She strained her ears, trying to listen. She heard it again. "Luke, did you hear that?" She asked. It sounded like a toddler crying. And it was close. "Mommy.." The little voice wailed. Harlie turned and darted through a thicket of bushes and thorns. They scratched at her face and her sweater, making tiny tears in the material. Once on the other side, there was a small clearing. A little body laid in the middle of it on her side. Harlie approached cautiously, looking around for a any threats. She got close enough to the child, and knelt down beside her. "Chelle? It's okay baby. Your okay now." She turned the raven haired child over, and was relieved to see she was alive. She tugged the baby in her arms and hugged her tight. "Hawlee.." She said, mispronouncing the R in her name. "It's okay Baby, let's get you home." Harlie cooed. Michelle's jeans were ripped and her shirt was dirty. Her dark hair was a mess, and she had cuts and bruises on her face and arms. "Luke? She called. She felt unsafe when he wasn't around. Like anything could jump out and grab her.

Do you think that he,
Could be you?

Torbjourn

Fuzzy Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Full closet 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

Nebulous Knight

7,400 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 1:00 pm
User Image

Whatever was going on Harlie was determined to find this little kid. Strawberries and hunters, this was going to be good. It would be two of them and an injured child against hunters. Sure he thought that they could win in a war but this wouldn’t be a war it would be an easy way to kill off the Alpha of one pack and destroy the last hopes of the other by killing a Harlie. But Luke wouldn’t let that happen, he just needed to be careful. ”Harlie, we need to be quick. The two of us are nothing compared to a group of hunters.” Why wasn’t Harlie using her wolf? Luke found it strange that she was just going to use the weaker sense of smell and slower pace that came with being on two legs instead of four. But it was up to her since she was the one dragging him. This little girl must have been lost for a while, if he could bring back Harlie and the little girl then this would restore hope to the little family and her father would probably be grateful.

Oh he heard it, it was hard not hear the cries of a child. ”Yeah.” He whispered not wanted to lose the girl or talk too loud with the presence of danger. They needed to keep quiet and they needed to keep up the pace if they wanted to get out of here fast. But there went Harlie, running through the thorns without a second thought. This woman was going to be the death of him. He ran after her, not flinching as the thorns scratched his exposed chest and face. Once on the other side he didn’t really pay attention to the little girl or Harlie, he looked around and listened for any danger. If anything were to come at Harlie or the little kid he was going to stop it. Luke would do anything to keep the two of them safe and that included using himself as a shield. ”I’m here Harlie.” Maybe it was just his nerves but right now this felt like a trap. How did the little girl get here? Why would the hunters give her up? The little girl couldn’t fight off hunters; she looked like she had been running for a while though. Maybe he was just overthinking things, but either way he was on high alert and his wolf was too, he would shift in a second if it meant saving Harlie.

(O.O.C-...)

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 5:14 pm
User Image

✖✖ A S H E Rxx M A S O N xxJ E R I C H Oxxxxx
            blahblah
            xxxxx Throw me to the wolves, because there's order in the pack xx╮╮
            blahblah
            xxxxxxxxxx Throw me to the sky because I know I'm coming back xx╯╯
            blahblah
            ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
            blahblah
            ✖✖ t h e xxb e t a

User Image

TEEHEEA hand ran through his shaggy blonde hair on this side of his head with a light smile painted on his facial features. His pale blue eyes looked the small woman over for a moment. He couldn't help but smile down at her for whatever reason he had. Maybe he was just now finally at rest that he now had a face to put with the fantastic scent he had been smelling the whole time he had been in the damn house - the scent that had been driving him crazy, too? Or maybe that the face attached to the scent was nearly breath-taking to him? Or the fact that he nearly towered over the small figure with his tall height and large stature? Because really, he seemed to be more than a foot taller than she.

TEEHEEEither way, he was smiling... and nothing would be stopping him. His eyes didn't stray from her own as she spoke to him. "Nice to meet you Rylee." The beta managed to regain his cooler composure around the woman. Speaking the woman's name was sweet to say on his lips. How was this small little woman able to do such things to him? These type of things never happened to him before! What was this nonsense? "I'm Asher, er-or Ash, if you'd like." Nevertheless, Asher spoke smoothly with his usual low tone of his that was smooth lilt.

TEEHEEHe... did not really even know what to say to her. The spell that the woman had him under was impeccable. This was certainly something never to happen to him before, considering he was usually to fill awkward silences with laughter and comfort. With her? He was near speechless; though he'd be damned if he let himself just walk away from her now. Especially with her intoxicating smell still whirled around him delicately. 'Keep talking to her, fool!' His wolf scolded him and an uneasy breath escaped him.

TEEHEEHe parted his lips to speak before he noticed something out of the corner of his eye. Ash saw her bother. He was aware of their closeness, so seeing his just walk away? Curious, definitely. But his full attention swept back to Rylee. He continued, "I-I heard of what happened to your pack. Terrible. I could only hope that you will eventually get comfortable here, Rye." Asher could not even imagine how terrible the feeling would be if something such as that were to happen to his own pack. Poor thing. Anyone with eyes could see her pain and discomfort. The pain in her eyes was almost unbearable for him to witness. Instincts in the male just urged him to wrap his arms around her and tell Rylee she would be alright... but he need fight the feeling. ╯╯

Calling calling for something in the air xxxxxCalling calling I know you must be therexxxxx

User Image
o o c : :3 ;; Clothes

Felixxia

Dapper Fatcat

Torbjourn

Fuzzy Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Full closet 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 7:31 pm
Will post tomorrow. I'm exhausted, I just got back from a band show.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:16 pm
      xxxxxxxxxxx↘ ↘xxʏʟᴇᴇ c𝔎ᴇɴᴢɪᴇ ʜɪʙᴏᴅᴀᴜxxx↘ ↘xxx

#9AC0CD
            I am an OUTCAST
            HIDDEN behind my b r o t h e r

xxHarlie'sxxxxThe Windowxxxxthoughtfulxxxxoutfitxx

turtleloveHer hands were entangled with each other, fingers just twisting and turning. She was nervous, and there were two things she would do when she was, twiddle her hands, or play with her hair. She didn't want to touch her hair right now though, it was a big mess of waves and tangles. Rye was pretty sure that if she ran her hand through her hair, that her hair would eat her hand. The original ringlets had fallen, and she was half tempted to pull it up, but that was always a lot of work. The man before him seemed to be nervous, but it was very hard to tell, perhaps it was more thoughtful than nervous. He seemed to be thinking hard, and studying, which made a small blush creep up to her cheeks. Oh how she wished she could just bat it away! She hadn't blushed in years, and now, all of a sudden, she meets a stranger who can make her do it in a heartbeat. It confused her, and she couldn't even think straight in the first place, his scent was so strong with him this close, it was amazing, she didn't want him to go away.

turtleloveThat smile of his made her own grow a little, now probably looking like an actual smile. Still, it was very small. Rylee wasn't ready to show full out emotion yet. In his eyes, she felt captured, like even if she wanted to, she wouldn't be able to look away. She couldn't. Her name sounded like flowing honey when he said it, making her just want to fall into his arms and kiss him.. It was a weird thought. Rylee never thought like this. She'd only kissed a guy like once or twice, so her wanting to kiss him was weird. When he said his name, her smile grew a bit. Asher. She liked his name. "Nice to meet you too, Ash." Honestly, his name reminded her of pokemon, but she didn't see any other comparisons besides the name.

turtleloveThere was always that awkward moment in a conversation that Rye hated. Like this, for instance. She had no clue what to say, and soon, she was messing with her hands again. What was there to say? She could mention that it was a good thing the packs were joining, but that didn't feel right when she didn't even feel at place here. Maybe she could mention the storm? No, that would just feel dumb. Of course he knew it was raining. Maybe she could mention... No. Rylee was clueless as to what to say, so she just looked up at him, hoping he could come up with something, she didn't want him to leave. She had to bend her neck back a bit to fully look at his face, he was just that much taller than her. She didn't mind, it just made her feel even more smaller than she was. Though, if she started eating normally, she would be a bit bigger.

turtleloveIt looked like Asher had wanted to speak, but he stopped. Rylee turned her head to see if he had seen anything, but all she saw was the pack eating and kids playing. Perhaps he had seen food he wanted or something. When Asher finally spoke, it sent a wave of pain through her small frame. It was evident in her eyes that it hurt. She wanted to cry, but she hated drying in front of other people, but with Ash, with Ash it felt like he would comfort her, and be there for her. It actually felt like she should just hug him and cry, but she resisted. She had just met him, doing that would probably scare him off. "Oh.. Thank you.." She didn't know what else to say. She wanted to tell him that she didn't. She wasn't comfortable here. She didn't belong. She never would. Maybe someday Chase would fit in and get along with everyone, and not lash out, but her, she didn't think she'd ever grow out of her current state. Everything hurt. She couldn't even look at over half of her pictures, because they all reminded her of her old life. The life she wanted. The life she craved. The instinct to just hug Asher and cry came back, this time ten times harder. Her inner wolf screamed at her, 'Just do it, he'll take care of you!' She didn't listen though, she just pushed her wolf away. There was no way she would know that, she had just met him, and as much as she felt like she could trust him and rely on him, she had just met him, and she was scared.

I don't B E L O N G
Can anyone come SAVE me?

Orange Octopi Chocolate
-----

angelus toxicus

Adorable Faun

Torbjourn

Fuzzy Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Full closet 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 9:37 am
o o c ;; ugh, horrible post :c clothes

User Image Harlie's heart stopped racing when she saw Luke, and when she heard him. She jogged over to him and stopped right next to him. Michelle was clinging to her, crying quietly into the blondes shoulder. "I don't like this. I just want to get out of her." Harlie said, staring up at Luke. 'Then let me out Harlie, let me out and I'll carry the pup. We'll get out of here quicker.' Her wolf begged. Sh thought about it, but then went against it. She wasn't ready to shift yet. What if Luke pushed her away because of her wolf? She would probably die if that happened. "They chased me. I wan and wan and wan. I got away. They coming Hawlee. They said, they kill Grampa. They kill daddy, and uncle Patty." Michelle said, pulling back to look at Harlie. The blonde's face paled. That meant they were close. She thought hard about shifting. Her wolf was faster, and smaller. It was easier to get through the thick wood, but she couldn't. Instead, she started forward. "We gotta go Luke." She said, carefully pushing through the thorns. She made sure none of them scratched the child in her arms, and instead scratched her arms.

She stood on the other side of the thorns, and sniffed the air. She couldn't remember what way she had come from, earlier, she was just in a rush to get here. She turned around, facing Luke. "I don't know where we are." She whispered. As long as she had him near, she felt safe. She felt better knowing that he was close. He was like home, he was strong. His scent was comforting. She hugged the little girl tighter, and looked around, praying that Luke could lead them out of here. All she wanted was to take this baby back to her family.

Do you think that he,
Could be you?

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 10:49 am
User Image

”I know, if we hurry we can…” Then the little girl started to talk about the hunters, so they were around. Luke kept himself calm and listened to make sure that he didn’t hear them yet. This was the most dangerous stunt he’d ever pulled and it was all because of his mate, she was going to be the death of him some day. ”It would be a lot faster if we shifted Harlie, I haven’t yet because you haven’t and I’m not going to leave you behind but it’s our best bet if we are going to out run the hunters.” It looked like Harlie was determined to make it back on foot, was this some kind of dare? Did someone tell her to bring him out here and have them complete a mission without shifting? That was the only reason he could think of for why she wasn’t shifting right now. The stubborn woman walked back through the thorns and he followed, yet again gaining more scratches on his exposed chest and thinking how much easier this would be if she just shifted and ran with the girl. *She could be scared Luke, maybe she isn’t used to shifting.* He doubted that, she was fast and her father was an Alpha, she would have been shifting for years. So then why did she refuse to shift?

Luke smiled at her trying to keep her and the little girl calm. ”I can get us out of here but you’re going to have to shift Harlie. If you want that little girl and the two of us to stay alive, then we need to get out of here faster than just two legs can take us.” Gently, Luke placed his hand on Harlie’s cheek to calm her and get her attention. ”Harlie, I’m not sure why you refuse to shift but it’s going to be ok.” With that said he pulled his hand away and his bones started to move as his wolf was finally released. It was a quick shift and painless for Luke since he had gotten use to the feeling over the years. Where there once was a human stood a big, furry, red wolf looking up at Harlie. Now all she had to do was follow his lead and they could get back. With his snout, Luke nudged Harlie forward then started to lead the way back based on the very strong scent he was getting; things were just so much easier as a wolf. Of course he kept watch for any hunters and made sure to wait for Harlie in case she decided to stay human but he was really hoping she would shift so that he didn’t have to wait up for her and the little girl could get some faster.

(O.O.C-...)

Nebulous Knight

7,400 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Torbjourn

Fuzzy Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Full closet 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 11:47 am
o o c ;; clothes

User Image Harlie heard Luke talk about shifting, and her eyes welled up. She was afraid. She used to shift all the time. But it's been nearly a month. Three weeks before Micah's eighteenth birthday, she stopped. She was too busy being nervous about Micah, that she just pushed shifting to the back of her mind. Now though, if she didn't shift, it could be the death of the three of them. But what if he rejected her wolf. Her mind was racing and her heart sped up. She recognized the symptoms of an oncoming panic attack. But as soon as Luke laid a hand on her cheek, she calmed down and looked at him. "Okay, it's going to be okay. Okay." She whispered, watching as he shifted. His wolf was large, and beautiful. His coat was red, but his eyes were still those same blue ones that she liked. She sighed, she knew that she would need to shift. Her wolf was too small to carry the three year old, so instead, she placed the child on Luke's back. "This is Luke, he won't hurt you. He's going to get us out of here okay? Hold on Chelle." She said, patting the raven haired girl on the head. Instantly, Michelle laid low on Luke's back and held tight.

Harlie took a step back, and took a shaky breath. 'It's okay Harlie, were going to be okay. Just, don't fight me.' Her wolf said calmly. Slowly, she started shifting. She wasn't used to the feeling, it was familiar, but she hadn't done this in a while. She dropped to her hands and knees, her teeth elongated and her bones started cracking. It was painful, but not an unbearable pain. She resisted the urge to yell, and kept her mouth closed. In the next moment, her wolf burst through, replacing the human that stood there moments ago. She laid on her belly, catching her breath. With shaky, unsure movements, she stood on all four paws. 'I told you that you'd be fine Harlie.' Harlie stood timidly, her fluffy white fur was soaking wet, but her bright blue eyes were very visible through the rain. She jogged over to Luke, and stood next to him. Her head came up to about his shoulder area. Her wolf wasn't as strong as it used to be, but she was determined to get out of here. She heard a twig snap out in the open field, and looked at Luke. Her eyes widening. She nodded at him, signaling she was ready to go.

Do you think that he,
Could be you?

Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff