Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
S U N ۞ S H I N E[Full][Yaoi 1x1] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Invisable Spaz

Anxious Lover

11,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Pie Enabler 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 6:46 pm
User Image

Artie spent his next few hours, sitting in his and Arlen's apartment. The naked spirit wandering about, while Artie thought of different ways to convince his brother to get drunk and then... ditch him and leave with Kaizen. And when it was time to go, him and his brother ended up in a loud and noisy bar, Artie looking down at his beer taking a few sips occasionally while his brother chugged everything down. "Um... Arlen," He said quietly, listening to Kaizen's advise. He laid a hand on his brother's shoulder. "Slow down a bit. Okay?" He said, taking another drink of his beer before he smiled at Kaizen. "See, we're here for fun. So, maybe you can try...?" Why did it matter? He was going to have to get his brother drunk anyway. And then leave him alone... in the capable hands of Elias. Whom was looking pretty tippsie. Finishing his beer, his face flushed lightly. He wasn't exactly drunk, but he couldn't say that he could hold weight on alcohol. Meant that if he was going to Kaizen's place... he wouldn't be drinking anymore. Placing the now empty beer on the table he sat awkwardly.

His eyes looking at Kaizen every once in a while. The music loud, while people walked about, talking loudly. This was the first time him and his brother really went out. And in this place, there wasn't to many spirits. He had seen one, following someone else. But he didn't seem to be in any distress. It seemed more like his naked spirit. Just there to be there he guessed. And he even laughed while a few people tripped over themselves. It was fun, at least a little bit.

User Image

Elias was already hammered, he made sure of it. He was an expert alcoholic and he knew just the amount he needed to get him drunk. He took another sip of his screw driver before leaning back against the booth. "Damn," He muttered, "There's so many people tonight." He stated the obvious to Kaizen. Rubbing at his eyes which had already been clouded. The moment him and Kaizen left, he had finished all of his work before heading home and getting ready quickly. Not to mention he cleaned up his home a little. He was going to have to get Arlen drunk to convince the other to stay with him for the night. Not that he had other plans for the twin. He just 'promised' Kaizen to take care of him. And there was little chances that Arlen would let Artie leave without him. Which he wouldn't blame. Who would want to hang out with a drunk all evening? Then again, that was why they were here right? Hiccuping he tilted his head back to breath in bar air. Finding it to taste pretty terrible. But he could say that he was addicted to it, just like he was to booze.

"Fun huh?" He said before throwing his arms up. "Whoo! Let's have lots of fun!" He exclaimed leaning forward. "Don't be such a sport spoiled! Drink I say!" He slid the rest of his screw driver to Arlen. "Here! That'll get you drunked quicker!" He said before looking at the other two at the table.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 7:45 pm
User Image

Arlen Twin Two

"I didn't say that it would be okay..."

Arlen smiled and threw his arms around Artie, "Don't worry about me! We're supposed to be having fun." The more he moved the odder he felt. His whole world was spinning it was fun. Letting Artie go after a minute he looked at Elias and chuckled. "See he agrees, drink quickly it gets into your blood stream quicker." Though honestly he had no idea what he was saying. He was talking to do just that. He liked hearing his voice. He looked at the orange drink in front of him. That was definitely more then a shot or beer. He closed his eyes after a minute to feel the sway of the bar around him. Naturally it wasn't moving but in his mind it was. Why was Elias tossing him drinks anyway? His mind was too fuzzy to work the solution out. So instead, he took the drink and drank most of what was left. It really didn't have a bad taste at all. The juice made it taste sweet, less like alcohol. Artie laughed at nothing in particular. Yep, drunk. Mostly anyways. He was feeling cloudier and cloudier. It was harder to tell what was reality and what was just in his head. He had a lot of things swimming around in there but he really wasn't sure what he said aloud if he had said anything at all.

Leaning on his hand again he missed the first time and had to reposition himself. His cheeks flushed slightly as he had to close his eyes to regain his thoughts. Right this is why he didn't drink. The sense of helplessness and loss of control bothered him greatly. Well, in the moments he was sane. He was smiling seconds later. Sense of sanity gone. "You need to drink more too, Artie." He winked and smiled happily. This is why alcoholism existed. The feeling of paradise and happiness was so strong. He was glad he was a happy drunk. Anything else and he would have died. "I am having fun though." Definitely now. He was having a lot more fun then he was before.

Standing in the shadows
Listening to the voices
Hearing the judgmental echoes
The darkness stays in the air

User ImagexxxxxxxxxUser ImagexxxxxxxxxxUser Image

User Image

Kaizen The Manipulative One

"Did you hear that? It's the sound of me not caring."

Kaizen laughed at Elias and moved closer to Artie. Arlen seemed a little too out of it to notice much. Looking at the twin he winked. "I think our plan worked better then we had hoped for." Arlen went off on a mini rant and then he was silent. He seemed more bi polar now then ever before. Chuckling he shook his head and looked over at the bar. "Let's go get some more drinks. After this round we might be able to escape." He spoke quietly, just out of habit when Arlen was around. "And I agree you should drink some more. One beer isn't going to do anything for you." He decided not to wait for the reply. He pulled on Artie's hand and stood. "Artie and I are getting more drinks. Elias, what do ya want?" That man and his drinks. Kaizen took care to ask him every time he stood for a new one. Just in case he changed his mind on what he wanted. Elias was the drinker. He knew more drinks then Kaizen knew existed. He was just going to get another beer for himself, Artie would get to choose his drink, and he would grab a double of Elias' for Arlen. He wasn't sure Arlen cared what he was drinking anymore.

Getting drinks would gain him a few moments of alone time, a time to prepare him for the rest of the night. Who knew this would be so easy? These guys really needed to cut loose more often. Honestly it wasn't that bad, he was very much entertained by this entire night. Well so far he was anyways. If he could make Artie feel more comfortable the night would be golden. They needed to work on that boy's social skills.

User ImagexxxxxxxxxxUser ImagexxxxxxxUser Image

(those are me favoritest drinks ever XD how did you know? lol)  

LoganxLuke

Familiar Poster

6,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

The Invisable Spaz

Anxious Lover

11,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Pie Enabler 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:03 pm
User Image

Artie shrugged, his shoulders, he couldn't help being worried about his brother. "W-well," He stared down at his empty beer bottle. He wasn't even sure how to drink, he just said beer because well... beer was an obvious alcoholic beverage. The other feeling nearly embarrassed before Kaizen started talking to him. The other was right, and Arlen and Elias seemed to be getting along. Even if it was just Elias shoving drinks down his brother's throat. As their plan continued he looked at his brother, feeling guilty before looking at the drunkard Elias. "Okay," He smiled, standing up, "I'll be back Arlen," He said quietly, Elias shouting a little louder than intended, "Admerial Benbow! We need BENBOW!" He said, slamming his hand on the table before laughing. Artie laughing himself, Elias sure was a character when he was drunk off his a**. The two heading to the bar. "Sorry for being... a little weird. Just, what kind of brother am I? Especially if I leave Arlen with our drunken boss?" He was going to say idiot, hearing his loud voice from there.

Wow, he was a winner wasn't he? And he was also trying to set his brother up with that as well. He sighed, "Get me something that'll get me drunk fast. I can't stand how awkward I am right now." He said, running a hand through his hair as he ordered from the bartender who didn't take to much time making their drinks. Looking down at the personal drink that had been given to him he swirled it about before taking a sip. Pulling away from the bitter taste before forcing himself into chugging it down. His throat burning before he hiccuped. "Oh crap," He muttered to himself, blinking in rapid session. "Give me another one of these," He said, he was almost there. And the next drink in his hand he looked at Kaizen. "There," He stated before giving a crooked smile.

User Image

Elias grinned as Arlen took down the rest of his drink. "Lookie, you're gonna be an amazin' alcoholnik," He stated before he laughed, Kaizen and Artie standing up. The branch boss blinking while his brain register what Kaizen had just said. "Admerial Benbow! We need BENBOW!" He shouted, he hadn't had one in a few weeks, why not go for the 'benbow'. He laughed, slapping his hand on the table while he looked at Arlen. Leaning against his hands while he stared at the twin. "You...look nothing like your brother. That's so... weird!" He exclaimed, reaching over to poke Arlen's forehead. Laughing again before he went back to his previous position. Aw, maybe it was because his mind was cloudy, but he really Arlen was adorable. He looked way cuter than Artie did. Why didn't Kaizen want to be with this twin. He sighed, before he pouted, "You know what! You are amazing!" He shouted, louder once more. "I don't care bout' some a**l ghost you're like... awesome." He laughed again before leaning his forehead against the table. He needed one more drink, after that, he was figuring that he would be spent for the night. Not just in his wallet but also in his blood stream.

((o.o.c: Really? xDD Is that a coincidence or what?))

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:33 pm
User Image

Arlen Twin Two

Arlen looked at Elias amused. He was so loud. He nearly flinched back at the touch, but this was entertaining. He was definitely attracting attention. Should he be drinking anymore anyways? Shrugging he leaned on Elias smiling. He was comfortable. "Your loud. Stop talking you make my head hurt." Arlen chuckled and didn't notice the fact that Artie snuck off. Once Elias started talking about a**l ghosts he sighed and shook his head. There was no way. Why was he still leaning on him? It was Elias he was wasted anyway. He wouldn't mind right? He looked up when a cup was placed in front of him and another in front of Elias. That was a big cup. He felt a bit nauseated looking at it. "What's this?" Artie and Kaizen were back but he hardly noticed. It was surprising for Arlen to say he didn't miss Kaizen or Artie for that fact.

Getting off of Elias he smiled. He held the cup carefully closing his eyes. It was way too heavy. It felt too heavy. He took a sip before wincing and coughing. Not as sweet as his first one. "What is this?" Kaizen beckoned at Elias. "No idea you gotta ask him." Arlen giggled and looked at Elias. "Okay then what am I drinking, boss?" He was slurring. He didn't notice but it was prett obvious. Leaning on Elias again he mumbled to himself zoning out. He was comfortable, Elias was cozy.

Standing in the shadows
Listening to the voices

User Image

Kaizen smiled at Artie. Putting an arm around his shoulder he squeezed it. He kissed his cheek and sighed. "Your too cute. Don't worry about Arlen. Elias is going to care for him. I trust Elias. I've known him for a very long time, okay? If you trust me then trust him. Arlen is going to be fine." He kissed Artie once more and smirked. Ordering the drinks he grabbed the two and put down two shots. "Now let's go!" He moved away and dropped the drinks in front of the two drunken fools. Arlen was cozied up to Elias. It was cute. "I'm taking my leave. Have fun." Slipping a few bills into his friends jacket he whispered. "I better hear you took a cab home or I'll kick your a**, got it?" He stood and smiled at Arlen as he sat up and made a face. He didn't like that look. "I have no idea ask Elias!" He looked at Artie and winked. "You wanna go now? I think we are safe." He held his keys up and chuckled. He would be driving. He didn't want Artie worrying about drinking and driving.

LoganxLuke

Familiar Poster

6,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

The Invisable Spaz

Anxious Lover

11,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Pie Enabler 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 10:55 pm
User Image

Artie appreciated Kaizen's comfort, and the kisses were nice as well. And the other was right, Artie was just, so used to being the tone to make sure his brother was okay, he just... wasn't sure how to handle everything. "Okay," He replied softly, seeing that his brother, though drunk, didn't seem to mind Elias at all. Even if he was being loud and stupid. Laughing, he looked down at his own drink before chugging it down. Setting the cup down before he continued to watch Elias make an a** of himself. Laughing quietly to himself. And suddenly, Kaizen was holding up car keys and he felt his face flush harder. Right, he could do this. One night without his brother? It would be a lot easier if he just tried it out. Looking at Arlen he remembered that they still had their cells and he turned to take Kaizen's hand. Though he was still anxious, he was pushing his fears back and was beginning to feel the buzz of the alcohol and the excitement. "Yeah, let's go now! Before Arlen realizes that he's stuck with Elias for the night." He giggled silently to himself while the two made it towards the exit of the bar. Artie taking an extra moment to look at his brother.

He told himself again, everything would be fine. This was a natural part of a relationship. People left their families and start new relationships with other people. Squeezing Kaizen's hand he bowed his head slightly. His excited nerves working him up with a new type of anxiety.

User Image

Elias laughed, "No!" He sang about while he laughed, the other leaning against him. "Yay! The drinks are back!" He exclaimed grabbing his cup before licking his lips. Barely hearing what Arlen and Kaizen said before he took a gulp of the drink. "Benbow!" He said holding the drink up at Arlen before taking another drinking. "Fastest way to get you totally hammered!" The other leaning on him. Elias finding it more and more adorable. Suddenly pulled away by his best friend, Elias looked up laughing, "I'm not stupid, just smashed, i'll call a cab after were done with this drink." He said taking another gulp of the benbow before he laughed again. Wrapping his arms around Arlen while he laughed. "Man, is it just me or are you just adorable?" He slurred, snuggling against the teen. Forgetting that he was pretty much thrown into this situation. It wasn't even like he was Arlen sitting anyway. He was having fun, sure his fun didn't make much sense. However, it was entertaining nonetheless. He finished off his drink and slid his hand into his pocket. Looking at the time. Not that late actually. After Arlen was nice and drunk, Elias would call the cab. Or at least when the other was to tipsy to care about coming home with him. Which reminded him, he would have to find some extra blankets or something. He figured Arlen could just sleep in his bed and he could sleep on the couch. He wouldn't want Artie to get pissed off if any drunken incident ended up happening.

Despite the fact that Arlen was frankly adorable. He could even admit when he was sober. Though Arlen was hard to talk too, he still was entertaining. Fun to be with. Still clinging to the younger man he slid his phone back into his pocket.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 11:26 pm
User Image

Arlen Twin Two

Arlen giggled as Elias spoke. Hammered huh? That's exactly what he was looking for. He took a longer drink and set the cup down quickly shaking his head making a face. That had to have been the worst drink in the world. The room spun again and Arlen laughed. He was on a constant merry go round. When Elias put his arms around him he froze out of instinct. The sanity rushed back to his mind as he looked at Elias a bit confused. He wasn't upset, but he hadn't expected it. When another wave of dizziness hit him he closed his eyes and leaned back on Elias. Well there was nothing wrong with this. He was just hugging him. He was so warm too. He laughed out loud at the adorable word. Did he really use that one? "You are drunk." He was too but it was fun saying it. He watched a blurry hand pull a phone from his pocket and put it away moments later. "Texting your lover, boss?" Arlen couldn't seem to call Elias by his name. He was still stuck in this world of his, his never use a name world. Grinning he patted the man's shoulder. He hadn't been hugged by anyone other then Artie in years. "Drink your drink! We have a ways to go!" Arlen had a ways to go at least. His cup was still mostly full. These things were impossible.

How did Elias drink these on a normal basis? It was a shocker he wasn't dead from all that drinking. Arlen was still quiet, almost silent besides the occasional giggle, but he was enjoying this. He forced another gulp down before sighing and shoving the cup away. "Nope, no more. You drink it if you want, but my liver is still intact. If I drink anymore I'm going to die." He shook his head and looked at Elias with bright eyes. He was different tonight. Not the usual guy he was used to. Arlen found himself blushing, but he couldn't figure out why. He looked away quickly and swayed slightly from the sudden movement.

Standing in the shadows
Listening to the voices

User Image

Kaizen was glad to hear Elias had sense in him still. He let Artie lead him out and smirked shaking his hand. "This will be fun, don't worry. I don't think Arlen will be any mad as long as Elias doesn't put the moves on him." The last part was mainly a joke. "Though it looked like Arlen was the one who was all over Elias. Who knows maybe he'll finally forget me." Wishful thinking he knew that. He drove slowly, more on account that he had been drinking. He was glad that he lived close to the bar. Pulling into the driveway he looked at Artie happily. "We have finally made it home! Now you can see how my half lives!" His half being a torn apart apartment and a tiny little kitchen stuffed with food. Kaizen loved to eat, that was no secret. He ate like Elias drank. Smirking he pulled a cigarette from his pocket and popped it in his mouth. It had been too many hours since his last one. He would have to remember to buy a pack of gum tomorrow. "Just don't make fun of me, k? I don't clean very often." Though his version of a mess compared to normal people's was slightly different. He didn't completely trash the place, but he didn't know the meaning of dusting or vacuum. He hated both.

Opening Artie's door he smiled. "At least we are sober enough to walk inside of a house. I half wished I had set video camera up to see Elias' progress." He loved it when Elias got wasted and then headed home. It was priceless. One day he would have to video it and sell it on the internet. He would make millions. He scratched the back of his head and moved the cigarette from his mouth to behind his ear. He would have to wait to smoke. Especially if he planned on kissing Artie. Grinning wickedly he sighed. No one could say he was inconsiderate. "Wanna see the inside?" Obviously a rhetorical question but he was still Kaizen after all.

LoganxLuke

Familiar Poster

6,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

The Invisable Spaz

Anxious Lover

11,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Pie Enabler 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 5:35 pm
User Image

Kaizen was right, Artie had to trust that this was going to be dun. And honestly, the way his brother was looking, he looked like he was actually starting to have fun as well. The awkward twin smiled, "That would work out perfectly, don't you think?" Two best friends going out with a set of twins? It sounded like a grand plan, if his brother could get over Kaizen, and if Artie could ever gain up the courage to tell his brother that him and Kaizen were together. The ride to Kaizen's house was... exciting, he was sitting awkwardly just as always, but his heart was pounding, and his face was flushed. Even if the ride was quiet he was already having fun. Looking at Kaizen every once in a while they finally came to Kaizen's home and Artie slid out of the car a little faster than he intended. Not wanting to embarrass himself with how excited he was about seeing Kaizen's home. And... maybe his bedroom. Snickering at Kaizen, he watched the other pull out a cigarette reminding himself that the taste of cigarette on kaizen's tongue was always a strange... and yet delightful thing to taste when they kissed. It made him even more excited. "Oh--oh, of course not! Don't worry about it," He enjoyed a clean home, he would sometimes get bored enough to clean everything spotless. He could call himself a perfectionist if it wasn't for the fact that he never made his bed. He honestly thought that was a bit pointless since it was only himself, his brother and a naked fiend in his home.

Twiddling his thumbs, Kaizen's front door opened and Artie tilted his head to see inside. "R-really? He's that funny? I'd like to see something like that," He imagined some drunk celebrity he had seen on t.v stumbling drunk. And he once again thought of his brother before stepping into the home. Wanting to distract himself from his brother. "We should record both Elias and my brother, those two looked like they were having a blast just sitting still." He set an example, wondering if he was still awkward before looking down the hall of the apartment. Gulping, so, he was here. Did that mean he was supposed to do something? Kiss Kaizen? Or did Kaizen kiss him? He cursed his fragile anxieties. Feeling the need to yank at his hair before he turned to look at Kaizen. Smiling shyly, before he reached to take the others hand.

User Image

Elias snickered, "That's the whole point!" He replied, of course he was drunk, there wouldn't be any other reason for him to be here if he wasn't. Despite alcoholism being a disease, he was actually quite competent in his drinking. He never got drunk and drove home, he always took a taxi, and he didn't land himself into trouble. He told himself when he first realized his problem that he wouldn't become one of those drunks that goes to jail for beating his wife. Or verbally abusing his children or something stupid like that. He was... happy when he was drunk. "If only, if only," He laughed again, if he had a girlfriend, shoot, he had been dying for one since he was in high school. Sure he had a few things every once in a while. He wasn't even a virgin, but he wasn't exactly one to be smooth with the girls like Kaizen was. Rolling his eyes he watched as Arlen tried to finish the drink, probably to strong for him. He was an expert drinker and he knew that he wouldn't be able to handle a second cup. "I know when to stop myself. I'll puke that up in a moment." He said grinning before spotting the dollars on the table. Good, kaizen paid for the drinks. A waitress passing before she picked up the money and left the two behind. Licking his dry lips he looked at Arlen. "So, if we're done drinking, shall we go?" He slurred, his eyes fluttering before he wrapped his arms around Arlen again. Snuggling against the other. Reminding himself that this might be why he can't catch himself a girl.

Still grinning to himself, he noticed Arlen's blush. Playfully pinching the young man's cheek. "Lookie at you! So cute!" He teased keeping one arm wrapped around the younger twin while he laughed away.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:08 pm
govner1100
User Image

Arlen Twin Two

Arlen smirked and listened to Elias having fun. This guy was so entertaining. "Well in that case don't drink it again." Arlen spoke quietly and leaned on Elias. When Elias pinched his cheeks for blushing he looked away embarrassed. "H..hey don't do that! It..it's hot nothing more." He heard the words leave but it didn't register like it should have. He only nodded at the words and grinned. "Okay, let's go home!" Home where was that? He had no idea if he was going to his home or Elias' home but at that point it didn't matter. He just wanted to lay down and cuddle or watch a movie. "You gonna sleep with me tonight?" Not realizing how odd that sounded out loud he smiled like an idiot. Arlen always cuddled with Artie when he got drunk, though he had never been this bad before either. It didn't sound so bad cuddling with Elias either. "If only what?" He said it twice. That meant it was interesting right? To Arlen everything was interesting right now.

He pulled out of Elias's grasp and giggled nearly falling over. He pulled on elias like a child, "I wanna go home, Elias!" And he was blushing again. "Er boss." Where had that come from? He didn't use first names. He was now though wasn't he? He stumbled slightly concentrating more on his words then his balance. He sighed and set his head against Elias' chest. His energy dwindled slightly.

Standing in the shadows
Listening to the voices

User Image

Kaizen looked down at Artie lightly. He could tell his friend was nervous so he kissed the man's cheek letting his hand be taken. "Come on I'll show you around." He led him around the tiny apartment before sitting on the couch. "And that two second tour was all you needed. Make yourself at home. Do what you please and eat what you can find." He chuckled and patted the seat next to him. "If you want we can just watch a movie and eat popcorn. We don't need to rush into anything." Kaizen was fine with waiting, he would have Artie for a long time. He was just glad ot get away from Arlen and Elias. This was the first time they had ever spent much time alone. "I may seem like a player, someone who rushes into it all, but I'm not really" He would especially wait until Artie was comfortable with him. They would take it nice and easy until Artie was ready. He leaned back smiling and stared at Artie. "No need to be awkward around me."

LoganxLuke

Familiar Poster

6,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

The Invisable Spaz

Anxious Lover

11,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Pie Enabler 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:08 am
User Image

Artie continued to appreaiate Kaizen's understanding with the kiss on his cheek before he was offered the tour of the home. Only succeeding in making it to the couch. Sitting down next to Kaizen he leaned back, this was a nice feeling. Just sitting around with someone he loved, and not the sibling love he had for his brother either. "That sounds nice! What kind of movies do you want to watch?" It reminded him of what him and his brother often did, not to mention that this would probably be the only way to get him off of his awkward tension. Artie nodded, "I-I know, sorry, it's just you know..." He didn't want to bring up his brother again before he smiled, scooting closer to kaizen before leanign against the other slightly. He didn't mean to act like this. And it was probably why he could never hold relationships long. He closed his eyes for a few moments. Breathing in the atmosphere, little fears of spirits coming to talk to him. Not mention his brother was being taken care of. And he was with someone who was willing to look passed his awkwardness.

User Image

Elias laughed, "Yeah right! Where would all fun be!" He asked, realizing that his slurred speech was becoming harder and harder to understand. "Liar, liar, pants on fire!" He replied to Arlen's adorable behavior. "Whatever you say!" He looked for a waitress, asking the young woman to call them a cab due to their drunken state. She agreed and went off to call before Elias' face took its turn to blush. "Sure!" He wouldn't mind someone sleeping next to him for a change. And he wasn't even sure if that was what Arlen was asking for. What was he supposed to not do again? Right, steal Artie's brother's virginity. Arlen pulled at Elias, the other snickering and giggling at how childish Arlen was behaving. "I know, I know!" He said, hearing the name boss before he laughed for the umpteenth time. "Stop saying that. I'm Elias, my drinkin' buddy." He said, snuggling Arlen while the other leaned against him. The waitress returning with the news that the cab was outside waiting. "See! Let's go," He said, still keeping his arms wrapped around the other before he stood up. Trying to gain his balance before he fell against the table. Right, he always remembered gaining new bruises after being drunk the night before. He just laughed it off.

"We can-- we can have an after party at my house!" He said to Arlen with a lopsided grin. "Imagine, it'll be fun! We can watch those really weird t.v shows that only come on late at night." He doubted that he could make it that far. Normally when he got drunk like this he ended up passing out before he full filled anything that he wanted to do smashed.

((o.o.c: Sorry rushed post ;_; ))

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 1:31 pm
User Image

Arlen Twin Two

Arlen only half listened to what Elias said. He was out of it. The man was laughing and having fun though it made Arlen happy. He talked about late night tv shows but Arlen really only had one thing on his mind. Sleep, cuddling, and sleep. As long as he was next to someone he would be happy. He watched Elias stumble and fall so Arlen helped support him a little. He put his arm around the mans waist and draped Elias' arm over his shoulder. If they could make it to the cab it wouldn't be that bad would it? Arlen was giggling though and laughing trying to move around without falling over. "Elias; move your feet and don't lurch forward." He mused looking ahead of time. He didn't want to end up with new bruises like his friend. Pausing he shook his head. "How many parties can you have in one night?" He giggled lightly and looked at Elias. "We will see when we get there okay?"

If he managed to stay awake and alive long enough maybe he wouldn't mind hanging out with Elias. He liked how warm the man was, how nice he was. Elias was out going and friendly, a bit too nice at times, but there was nothing wrong with being too kind. He had a heart. And why was he thinking all that? Shaking his head he caught the railing next to him and sighed. Geez alcohol did wonders to a mind didn't it? The cab was waiting as promised and Arlen smirked. "Okay in the cab we go." Arlen had no idea where they were going; he didn't care, so he was going to let Elias handle the rest. He was too out of t to focus much. His world was spinning out of control it seemed.

Standing in the shadows
Listening to the voices

User Image

Kaizen smiled, "We can watch action, comedy, romance, horror. What are you in the mood for? I've got a wide range of movies." He turned the tv on and hit the on demand on his remote. An endless list right at the tap of a button. "Anything you've been wanting to see?" He really wasn't sure what he was in the mood for. He just needed some type of noise. It was too quiet. One thing with Artie, it always got too quiet. He smirked and settled closer to the twin. Sometimes quiet wasn't so bad though. Putting his arm around Artie Kaizen smiled with bliss. He was just happy he got Artie there. There would be more time for other things later. Especially of Artie didn't want to do anything too bad tonight. Chuckling to himself he scrolled through movies. He wasn't sure what sounded good. "You are a worry person. Just relax and take things as they go." Go with the flow right? Wasn't that a common saying? Maybe Artie didn't know how to go with the flow. Kaizen would have to teach him.

There was nothing wrong with worrying every once in a while though. He kissed the top of Artie's head and pulled a blanket over their laps. "There nice and cozy." He set the remote in Artie's hand and smirked. "Pick a movie. I'm sure whatever your interested in will be interesting enough." Plus he had gone through these movies multiple times. Kaizen didn't mind watching movies over and over. He just liked the noise of them. He didn't think scary movies would exactly work on Artie either seeing as he was living in a horror film. He saw and spoke to spirits. That was the basis of most scary things right there.

(I don't mind people get busy it okay smile )  

LoganxLuke

Familiar Poster

6,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

The Invisable Spaz

Anxious Lover

11,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Pie Enabler 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:55 pm
User Image

Artie hummed, he wasn't sure what he was really in the mood for, horror was out of the question, because he was so used to ghosts and the boogie man that it hardly effected him. Not to mention how he knew that it really was fake. "Not really," He always let Arlen pick the movies, however, he was fearing that he was becoming to awkward for Kaizen's tastes. How could someone who talked so much like someone who... well hardly spoke. His face flushed, he was trying to, but honestly he was finding it difficult to do it. He chewed on his lip, Kaizen sliding closer before wrapping an arm around Artie's shoulders. It was... comforting, he smiled, looking up Kaizen before they were covered in a blanket. A warm feeling, Artie looked down at the remote before scrolling through the movies picking a random one before he found himself leaning against Kaizen. He would be content with something as small as this. Sitting with him, alone, peacefully and quietly. He continued to smile to himself while the movie started. Thinking about Arlen a few times before he finally managed to push his twin from his mind completely.

Watching the film he laughed a few times before moving closer to Kaizen, until he couldn't move anymore without hopping into the blond's lap. He was feeling a lot better, more relaxed, however, he was still relatively quiet. He wasn't sure what he was supposed to say to Kaizen. Since the movie was on he was focused on that, not to mention how warm Kaizen felt against his side. "This was a lot easier than I thought." He stated out of nowhere, wanting to tell the other that he wasn't feeling as awkward anymore. And he felt happy, and even if it was just watching a movie he was having fun as well. Artie tapped his knee against Kaizen's. "I'm having a lot of fun too..." He mumbled looking at Kaizen. He was honestly, hoping for a kiss or something. But he wasn't sure how to approach it. Since he was so damn awkward with himself.

User Image

Elias laughed, "I know how to walk silly!" He said, tripping over himself again, Arlen supporting the drunk. "I'll have as many as I can!" He exclaimed, throwing up an arm before he grabbed onto Arlen's hand, holding the arm around his shoulder to help balance himself. The other sighing with a pout, he just liked the idea of an after party, and he didn't like the idea of being denied it. Walking outside, Elias enjoyed the cool air before Arlen guided him into the cab, employer slipping inside before Arlen followed after him. Leaning forward he told the cab driver his address in a slur before they took off. Elias looking at the twin. "Come ere', you adorable psychic you!" He claimed, wrapping his arms around Arlen again before leaning his chin against the other's shoulder. "Man, you are the perfect cuddling size." He stated, the cab driver clearing his throat in an awkward situation as he drover. Elias still leaning against Arlen while his nerves cooled off and he wasn't as excited as he was. If anything, he was starting to get car sick. Now he knew how Kaizen felt. He closed his eyes, still holding onto Arlen while the car drove.

"Here you guys are," Elias opened his eyes, realizing that they were at his house. "Come on, come on, i'll give you the tour to my bedroom!" He climbed out of the cab, leaning against the door before he held his hand out for Alren to take.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 2:00 pm
User Image

Arlen Twin Two

Arlen listened to Elias and let him latch onto him without pulling away or making a face. He was enjoying this new attention. He likes Elias. He was having fun, he was enjoying the man's playful hugs and teases. When they arrived at the house he took Elias' hand and slipped out of the car. He stumbled a bit and clung to Elias until he found his footing. Laughing he stood straight and looked at Elias shaking his head. "How about we skip the tour until tomorrow. Just go to the room." Those were not words he would ever expect to come from his mouth. He chuckled at the thought of it and swayed on the spot. He was still holding Elias' hand, but he didn't realize it. Looking left and right he sighed slightly. It was nice being outside. He was tempted to lay on the side walk just to feel the cold of it on his back. He stared at the concrete for a long time before looking at Elias again. "Lead on boss man!" He giggled and ignored the look of confusion on the taxi man's face. Speaking of which, he turned and waved at their driver. "Thank you!" The man looked out his front window quickly and Arlen shut the door. He headed over to the side walk and sat on the curb feeling dizzy. He hadn't drunk so much in his entire life.

Was he supposed to feel so light? He had no idea but it was fun. "How do you not get sick every night?"[/] Arlen had to ask as he analyzed the feeling in his stomach. He felt sick. It wasn't light it was sick. He leaned back on his hand and smiled closing his eyes. He was right, the cool sidewalk felt amazing on his body. Though this was just his bum and hand it felt nice. Maybe a cold shower would help? Nope, he wasn't going to bother with that. Before he knew it he was lying on his back on the side walk. It felt amazing. He loved the cold. He watched the sky as cars drove past. No one walked by thanflly, but at that point and time he wouldn't care. "Elias, come lay with me!" He needed company if he was going to lay there. It felt weird being by himself, Arlen was never alone.

Standing in the shadows
Listening to the voices

User Image

Kaizen smiled when Artie spoke. He was glad this was easy now. It meant Artie was warming up for him, to him. In all the relationships he had those words meant more to him then any other he had heard before. "I'm glad you find it easy." Those words were the most honest words he had spoken to anyone. Kaizen wasn't a liar but he was good at hiding things and meanings behind words. "Good, then that meant this night was a success." When Artie looked up at him his stomach flip flopped. He had to look away for a moment before he blushed, but just as quickly he looked back and place his lips against Artie's. When he pulled away he caressed Artie's cheek and smiled gently. "You'll have to start letting me know when your comfortable around me. I don't want to feel like I'm pressuring you or anything." It was often times hard to read the twin, but that was half the fun in Kaizen's eyes. He loved challenges, and you didn't get more challenging then Artie.

He let his hand linger there for a moment before he kissed the man's forehead. He smirked and let his hand fall away reaching to grab Artie's hand. He let his thumb run up and down before his eyes flicked back to the tv. He wasn't sure what Artie wanted to do, if he wanted to do anything. That was the hardest part figuring out what to do and how long. He had never considered this in other relationships before but he found himself caring now. He would have to talk to Elias about it. He would know why Kaizen was in emotional turmoil around Artie. This wasn't always so complicated was it? He chuckled lightly to himself. Well, he would enjoy this thing, whatever it was.

(I will be camping until Sunday, I don't know how often I will get to post from now until then.)  

LoganxLuke

Familiar Poster

6,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

The Invisable Spaz

Anxious Lover

11,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Pie Enabler 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 1:31 am
User Image

Artie was relieved that Kaizen was also happy that Artie was feeling more comfortable around the other and had found that 'flow' without much help. Who would have guessed that he could stop acting so awkward around someone that wasn't Arlen. The older twin tilted his head slightly in confusion after Kaizen looked at him and quickly looked away. Was... was he blushing? He blinked before nearly snickering. Lips catching his own before he could. Face lightly flushed, Artie leaning against the warm hand. "Sorry i'm so quiet when it comes to these things. B-But I don't feel pressured or anything." He wanted to make things clear that he was okay with anything with Kaizen. Relationship wise, he wasn't feeling pushed or anything. If anything, he felt guilty about how awkward and quiet he had been since he had arrived at Kaizen's. A kiss on the forehead, left Artie's heart fluttering before the blond pulled away. Artie turning shyly towards the t.v. Squeezing Kaizen's hand in return. He wasn't even sure he was watching the movie anymore while he continued to looked at Kaizen occasionally. The other was just so... comforting. And plainly a nice person. He couldn't see why Elias thought Kaizen was such a bad person. Or he was only like this with someone he liked.

Leaning his head against Kaizen's shoulder, Artie focused on the other completely. Ignoring the movie more or less. Still smiling while he fought with himself internally about whether or not he should talk again. He wouldn't mind kissing again, and he wouldn't mind going farther than that. But he couldn't possible hint it to Kaizen. He was beginning to hate himself a bit for always acting like this. But he still found himself generally comfortable with the blond. Sitting casually on the couch together, just holding hands was a nice warm feeling. He opened his mouth to speak, and immediately closed it. No, he couldn't ask for a kiss. But he wanted to, his mouth opened once more before he bit his lip. He truly was hopeless. He slowly built up confidence before he looked at Kaizen. "Can we...." He trailed off again, fighting with himself once more. "Kiss again," He stated, rather than asking. Finding himself embarrass by his more or less demanding declaration. His face was flushed again, he was a moron wasn't he?

User Image

Elias shrugged his shoulders, "To bad, my place is amazing!" He was lying, his house was, plain, just a regular little house for one. With one bedroom, and just... to plain to really show off. However, he didn't really have anyone to show it too other than kaizen, until now that it. Elias looked at his home in a slight daze before Arlen said 'thank you' to the cab driver. While Elias tried to contain any contents in his stomach. Snickering he watched as Arlen sat on the curb taking a deep breath to keep himself from getting sick. "Oh, I don't normally drink this much. I just, drink more with friends about." If it was himself, he liked to be at least competent to make it home. But since he had someone with him, he didn't feel as worried about it as he normally was. Sighing, Elias came and sat on the curb before laying back. Yawning while he looked at Arlen. "Damn, I feel sick," He muttered with a crooked smile. However, the concrete felt nice, cold, good against his back and his head before his cheek touched the ground. Shivering he reached for Arlen again. Wrapping arm around the younger twin's waist. "Its really nice drinkin' with someone else." He slurred, laying his head against Arlen's shoulder for a moments.

He closed his eyes, and thought, about why he was at his house with Arlen, remembering the secret that he wasn't supposed to say. He yawned again, "Hey... why do you like Kaizen so much?" He asked, opening his eyes again before he sat up on his elbows. Loving the cold feeling on them.

((o.o.c: Okay, hope you have fun on your trip :33. Sorry again for the late reply. School's been kicking my butt so far xD))

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 4:30 am
User Image

Arlen Twin Two

Arlen smiled when Elias laid next to him. The two looked positively insane but he didn't care. He was happy like this. As Elias went on Arlen closed his eyes. Drinking was exhausting. "Don't throw up." He wasn't so sure his stomach could handle that sight. He didn want to lose it in front of someone other then Artie. That would be bad. When Elias asked his next question Arlen blushed. "I don't." Was it that obvious? He couldn't have been that obvious about it. "I mean he isn't bad looking. And he is charming." He was going on about this wasn't he? Shaking his head he sat up blushing. "Never mind. Let's go inside now k?" He wasn't sure he wanted to be on this topic. Hereof uncomfortable with it. Even in a drunk state he knew it was bad. He rolled onto his side and snuggled into Elias' side. His boss wasn't such a bad guy after all. Why hadn't Arlen spent more time with him? Was it because he had been so obsessed with Kaizen? Well that was a hit ridiculous wasn't it? He didn't mind Elias touching him. That could have been from he alcohol but he couldn't be so sure.

"Can we go inside now?" He was tired. He wanted to cuddle up and fall asleep. He felt weird asking but what else could he do? He didn't want to go in alone, but he didn't want to bother Elias by asking. Geez that was a complicated situation he was in. He found himself putting his arm across Elias' stomach and closing his eyes. Maybe he could sleep right here like this. That wouldn't be so bad would it? "I like you too. I just like Kaizen more." He whispered his last sentence and shrugged. "He was so nice coming to ask for help. He was flirty and persistent. I dunno I guess i liked the aggressive side of him." Would Artie be content with that answer? He hoped so he didn't have much else.

Standing in the shadows
Listening to the voices

User Image

There was a moment of silence and the. Artie spoke. Smiling he looked down at the twin and nodded. "Of course we can." The question was a bit shocking but Kakzen was glad he asked it. Bending down he kissed Artie again but this time gently, softly. Lingering for a moment longer he smiled. Maybe he wasn't do awkward as he was before. Could Kaizen make him feel happy really? He was glad if that was the case. He shifted slightly on the couch and pulled Artie onto his lap sideways. Beaming he snuggled the twin holding him close. "Your too cute! Asking all nice and such. "You know all you have to do is kiss me yourself. I'll never reject you." Wasn't that the truth? He couldn't imagine ever saying no to Artie. He pulled him close and Kaizen missed Artie again. This time he let his tongue slide under Artie's bottom lip. Softly, curious for more. But also in a way that asked instead of demanded. How far would Artie let him go? He was jus about to find out.

(schools always a pain. I know how you feel.)  

LoganxLuke

Familiar Poster

6,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

The Invisable Spaz

Anxious Lover

11,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Pie Enabler 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 1:21 pm
The Invisable Spaz
User Image

Artie figured that he had surprised Kaizen with his statement. But he was to awkward with himself to say it any other way. And if he had iniated the kiss he knew that he would only make himself look like a fool. However, Kaizen caught on, and he pulled at Artie until he had slid comfortably into Kaizen's lap. Finding the position itself new territory before he rubbed the back of his hand against one of his cheeks in an attempt to erase the embarrassed look from his face. "I-I know that. But I make everything weird--" They were pulled closer and Artie decided to ignore his awkward persona while they kissed again. Gasping against the others mouth as a tongue touched his lip. He shuddered, before he opened his mouth slightly. Inviting the other inside his mouth before sliding a free hand into Kaizen's blond hair. Finding a comfortable spot before balling his hand into a fist. Enjoying the feel of the soft hair.

He didn't mind treading new territory, and so far, it wasn't half bad. He couldn't find anything ill about the kiss nor that he was sitting in Kaizen's lap. He smiled against the other's mouth. This was an even better feeling than before.

User Image

Elias snickered, "A little bit, I mean, no offense, but you wear your heart on your sleeve." He stated rather bluntly, since he already started to spill the beans he could go a bit farther. As long as he didn't break his promise right? However, though the other said he did not like Kaizen he continued on the subject before cutting it off. Arlen cuddling against him as well. "Alright, alright," He said, sitting up, one arm still wrapped around Arlen. Whom in returned wrapped an arm around him. The other leaning back down for the comfort of things. Arlen describing why he liked Kaizen so much. Elias couldn't tell the other that that wasn't enough to like someone. Because well, Kaizen liked Artie when the other only seemed to show how awkward he was. Unless Kaizen really was into something like that. "Well..." He wanted to tell the other that Kaizen didn't like him back and that was always going to be his answer. However, he closed his eyes, "You don't really have to say anything else," Even if Arlen confessed to liking Elias as well. "But you know... i'm pretty nice too." He was nicer than Kaizen he liked to think. He disliked the idea about hurting others as well. He smiled before he sat up again, unwrapping himself from Arlen before standing. "Come on, let's go to bed." He reached down, holding his hands open for Arlen to take.

Thankfully, his house was only a few feet away, just up some porch stairs. And he just had a simple one story. So there was no other obstacles between that door and Elias' bed. He blinked tiredly, right, he would have to remember the next time he gets Arlen drunk it could just be at his house. That way it would be easier to just toss themselves in bed.

((o.o.c: ))

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces