Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Deus Ex Machina, a humble training facility located on a remote island. 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities
[ MISSION ORP ] Two Minutes to Midnight (EXIT P 10) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:52 pm
"Well, dragon or no, everything needs repair work. More people, less to worry about in a dragon fight. If you don't want a dagger in your side however, I would suggest pairing up with a moon trainee." Blue eyes went to Ceres. Hint. Hint hint HINT. Bix's shove got his own light shove back. "Wedding is postponed while I'm working on the house again and we're stuck on island. And for being gay Bix, is that some kind of invitation? Cass is mean jealous, plus she's the only one that could handle me." Gale's arrival got a smile. "But I dunno Bix, you invite me, got Gale on you arm- " he smiled before looking at Ceres again before flicking to Ro.
Hinting.
Hint.

He was not optimistic about those taken captive. He was actually more on the lines of painfully honest with the reality and the thoughts made him slup slightly. "Not looking forward to this mission. If we can find weapon tablets or living civilians then I'll consider a miracle." He jaw was slightly stiff. "It's alright to hope, but the chances of them being alive and whole are slim at best. All we can do is our immediate mission, and hope that we find them along the way." A heavy sigh, he leaned on Bix again. "Not liking our chances. Not liking the fact we're going in half blind. I feel like we're walking into a trap again."

lilwolfpard
Miliardo Kason
iloveyouDIE
kuromeez

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 8:07 pm
"I would be lying if I said I wasn't." He shrugged, checking over the last of his gear before he sighed and settled back in his chair. The waiting before was always the hardest part about missions.

"I don't think they'd send us all on a--" He was about to say 'suicide mission' but though better of it and shook his head instead. "I don't think they'll send us out just to bring back corpses. The higher ups think there's someone to save, so lets just keep thinking that, kay?" He gave the sun trainee a light pat on the back, hoping to reassure her. "It'll be okay." He repeated, before he waved and motioned for Wilson, Madeline, and Saya to join both him and Kat.

LividPeas

Random Artist

Syusaki

Kupuritama

OnionGrump

Mewling Trash

Miliardo Kason

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 8:10 pm
The hand helped, but he still didn't look up, he was still focusing on that lovely piece of ground he'd picked out as she stood beside him glaring back at Marcus on his behalf. Eventually Marcus spoke and Ro glanced up only slightly.

"I never said I wouldn't do repairs I was just making a joke..." Eventually he looked up a little more frowning as he tried to pick his words carefully. "I didn't... that was my first time. I didn't even know what I was fighting. Considering I'm not dead I think I did okay." He glanced down at the ground again, he was the moon that day, he had patched Rep up and himself numerous times. He wasn't helpless.

He wouldn't fall down.

Lilwolfpard

Istoleyurvamps

Iloveyoudie

Kuromeez

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 8:10 pm
Jerry had been silently listening in.

It'll be a miracle if any of them are alive.

Team up with a Moon.

Find the weapons tablets, our best bet.

His stomach twisted.

"You gotta' have trust, Jewbro." Trust in what? That they would be dead and he'd be alone and no one would give a damn? Just more casualties on the battle field.

"Of course it's a trap," Jerry spoke up, not a hint of his usual jovial tone, the light glinting off his glasses to obscure his eyes as he tucked the torch away again. "But better to die trying then a coward waiting and pretending it couldn't have been any of us out there."

iStoleYurVamps

lilwolfpard

Miliardo Kason

iloveyouDIE

kuromeez

Bilious

Sparkly Wolf

11,200 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nerd 50

LividPeas

Tiny Bunny

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 8:18 pm
Kat shook her head at his answer. "It would be nice to think that..but I think this is more of a 'destroy their lair' mission then a rescue mission. Priority will probably revolve around taking this place out." She knew her leader, Allan, was probably all for rescuing the hunters taken. But Caelius and the others..that was a different story. "Either way, there is a lot of horsemen that need a bullet between the eyes."

Shifting her gaze to Wilson when he called out to the two, Kat gestured with a small wave, while fidgeting with her goggles. "Hi, Wilson and..uh..sorry, I don't know your name." She smiled sheepishly at the dark haired hunter, Madeline. Peering around the death hunter, she also spotted Saya amongst the hunters gathered. Offering her a wave in greeting as well, she slumped further into her chair. Ami would normally be coming to sit beside her right about now..she didn't know the girl that well, but she still considered her a friend of sorts. "Gawd, I really hate waiting."

OnionGrump

Random Artist

Syusaki

Kupuritama

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 8:21 pm
"Ahhh." He shook his head. "Sorry. I've dealt with enough people that think repair work in a place like the towns is above them that it's a bit... frustrating. For more personal reasons than practical. Plus why people don't want to fix the labs is just beyond me." An arm went up, motioning uselessly in the air. "Suck about the dragon being your first. All things considered I think us strays have had it easier than some." He looked to Bix and Gale. Not the easiest, but in some cases, easier.

Jerry's sudden arrival got a shrug. "It could have been any of us, but I think the end result wouldn't have changed." He only knew Jerry a bit in passing, and had only gotten bits of his relationship with Sasha. Had it been Cass.. He didn't want to consider that. "I'm sorry Jerry." He didn't know what else to say, or what he could do that might help. Marcus was just of the mind to move on.

Miliardo Kason

Lilwolfpard

Bilious

Iloveyoudie

Kuromeez

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Trash Husband

Lilwolfpard

Magical Unicorn

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 8:48 pm
"Nice of you to offer your services then, Marcus." No the hint had not gone unnoticed, she picked up on them no problem. Once again, the other Moon Division member was looking down on her, and not just literally. There was a reason she was growing to dislike him.

She squeezed Rolands shoulder lightly before letting go. She sure hoped he knew how to take care of himself, if not...well... crash course time.

Looking up at the new voice, yet another she recognized, she gave him the grin he deserved... until she saw his expression. Tilting her head to the side, she studied Jerry for a moment. The last time they met he was all happy, and nice... worrying about hurting her with his bazooka weapon. Now he jsut looked damn depressed. It wasn't exactly her place to ask, but her smile turned into a comforting look. Or.. well, she hoped it did.

Miliardo Kason

istoleyurvamps

Bilious

Iloveyoudie

Kuromeez

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 8:54 pm
Dakota sighed as he joined all the hunters and looked around. They were suppose to be on a rescue mission. And he wanted to, he really wanted to. But he was tired of just how much it seemed like they got themselves involved with.

Their homes were destroyed, half the Island if not more was practically in ruins beyond repair and......

He linked his hands together and laid them in his lap. No real words until they were ordered to do something.

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Scyerline

Shameless Gawker

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:02 pm
Hazel got the text and made her way down to the meeting. A mission. A REAL MISSION. And hopefully doesn't involve poop again. But if it did, she was prepared for poop. Pockets filled with tissues, cotton swabs, small plastic zip bags and other miscellaneous things that could or could not be useful during the mission. Glancing over the supply table, perhaps a few other things wont hurt.

Hazel looked at her pouches, trying to find the ones that weren't already budging at the seams to stuff more crap into. Whatever the situation, Hazel felt confident that she was prepared. Well... mostly...

"Do you happen to have any string?"
walking toward a male, "Hey! You're the guy who likes meat cups right?" What she meant to say were protein shakes, but the actual words didn't come to mind.

Bloodlust Dante

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:04 pm
It was by some miracle that Candace received the text in time. The Death leader was incredibly lucky that she hadn't worked through it, missed it entirely, and sorely regretted it. She was tired, emotionally and physically, and it would be a nice change of pace to do something immediately helpful.

She wouldn't let exhaustion get to her.

Returning to her room, Candace grabbed her belt pouch and then headed down to the training grounds. She yawned and rubbed at her face, groaning unhappily and ruffling at her hair. Tired...but she was glad they were doing something about the horsemen. About the missing hunters.

She'd be okay. She just needed to wake up. Where was a strong cup of coffee or five when she needed one? Geeze.  

Eight

Fanatical Friend

revenant aria

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:06 pm
Saya was a little away from the group, her hands reaching to pack various scanners in her pocket and arrange headgear on her head. She was adjusting the earpiece and mouthpiece to her short stature. She didn't have much to say to their conversation, except a slight smile when one looked her way.

But the way she was sighing and shifting, her hands constantly running through her heir implied a great nervousness lacking in her smile .. at first. If you looked closer, her smile was wobbly too.

Knowing Saya's personality, she was probably too nervous to form coherent words too.

lividpeas

syusaki

oniongrump

Kupuritama

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:07 pm
There may have been a distant roar. From somewhere around the towns area.

Or was there?

kuromeez

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:09 pm
Deryk stopped for a moment as he heard Ofelia talking again. He glanced over his shoulder, thinking for a bit.

"Everyone gets scared. Even they do. Just... gotta find a way to deal with it," he said.

Rown

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:14 pm
"Everyone? How do ya deal wit' it?" She asked. Her tone was sincere, honest, as though she'd never thought that fear was something that could be 'dealt' with. Ofelia's usual method for such things was denial and even now she was trying to deny the fact that Deryk was walking away because of her.

She was also never going to admit that Deryk was the first person she'd ever admitted to feeling fear at. Ofelia was generally the fearless type unless she was going into the unknown that had a chance to kill her. Those types were bad.

Blade Kuroda

Rown

Friendly Hunter

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:33 pm
"Dunno. Just kinda. Keep doing whatever. Don't know what to do half the time. Scream. Flail. Run... Fight..." Deryk said with a shrug.

He really didn't know what to do half the time whenever he got scared.

Rown

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces