Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Word Games
Maybe This Time - Sarah Geronimo Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What genre of music best suit my voice?
  Slow / RnB / Soul
  Fast / Dance / HipHop / Electronic
View Results

anjhae_xorldane

Friendly Gaian

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 10:55 pm
halo everyone!! Please watch and comment on my new cover Ch. ME Episode # 18 with my first duet with myself! Haha!
This song was requested by Arnold.

Somebody That I Used To Know - Gotye ft Kimbra

Hope you like it!~

emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:14 am
Hello everyone! New cover for episode # 19 "Rolling in the Deep" as suggested by a youtube user ! Also this will be my halloween special so you better watch it~ emotion_bigheart

Rolling in the Deep - Adele

thanks guys! Hope you like it!~

anjhae_xorldane

Friendly Gaian

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

pikachoou

Lavish Businesswoman

4,850 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 8:46 am
It's great to see that you're following your dreams! Keep at it ~ You have a wonderful voice. It's very deep and powerful, and you definitely have promise as a singer. The only thing I would say is try to work on letting the full power of your voice out. Don't worry about missing a few notes, but try to sing as loud and as powerfully as you can. A good song that would help you work at this would be What Hurts The Most by Rascal Flatts. I think that you've got a great voice, very emotional, you just have to work on letting it all out. Good luck! :)  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 10:42 pm
xXxXx_oOo_xXxXx
It's great to see that you're following your dreams! Keep at it ~ You have a wonderful voice. It's very deep and powerful, and you definitely have promise as a singer. The only thing I would say is try to work on letting the full power of your voice out. Don't worry about missing a few notes, but try to sing as loud and as powerfully as you can. A good song that would help you work at this would be What Hurts The Most by Rascal Flatts. I think that you've got a great voice, very emotional, you just have to work on letting it all out. Good luck! :)

thank you so much for the comment! I will keep that in mind. Maybe youre right I'm being too tone conscious blaugh and oh that song is very wonderful I'll try to do a cover of it as soon as I can! Thanks again! emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart  

anjhae_xorldane

Friendly Gaian

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

pikachoou

Lavish Businesswoman

4,850 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 8:52 am
anjhae_xorldane
thank you so much for the comment! I will keep that in mind. Maybe youre right I'm being too tone conscious blaugh and oh that song is very wonderful I'll try to do a cover of it as soon as I can! Thanks again! emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart

You are most welcome! :) Haha it's all right to be tone conscious when you're posting a video, but when you're practicing, just try to let it out. Even if you miss every note at first, by force of doing it, you'll get better and, eventually, won't miss any notes at all! It's a lovely song, isn't it? You are most welcome ~ Great, I look forward to it! :)
yum_puddi yum_puddi  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 4:04 am
xXxXx_oOo_xXxXx

You are most welcome! :) Haha it's all right to be tone conscious when you're posting a video, but when you're practicing, just try to let it out. Even if you miss every note at first, by force of doing it, you'll get better and, eventually, won't miss any notes at all! It's a lovely song, isn't it? You are most welcome ~ Great, I look forward to it! :)
yum_puddi yum_puddi

base from your advice are you a professional singer?? Cause I just got this feeling that you're a really really good singer you know!~ blaugh heart blaugh  

anjhae_xorldane

Friendly Gaian

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

pikachoou

Lavish Businesswoman

4,850 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 12:40 pm
anjhae_xorldane
base from your advice are you a professional singer?? Cause I just got this feeling that you're a really really good singer you know!~ blaugh heart blaugh

Haha I wish I were, but no. I've been taking singing classes since I was little from professional singers who definitely know their stuff. I've also taken some vocal technique classes, but that's about it. It might be a bit cliché, but singing is about you, not anyone else. Your voice is unique, and you have to learn how to use it to the best of your potential, which is why it's best to not try to copy another singer when you sing a certain song. If it works better singing it higher or lower, then do that! People are going to remember a singer who sings the song their way and aces it rather than a singer who sticks to the track and completely misses it. So that kind of answers the second statement. I know my own voice, it's limits and strengths and weaknesses, and I know how to use them to my advantage when I sing. That's how you become a really great singer. You have to know what you're working with. ^ . ^  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 1:18 am
xXxXx_oOo_xXxXx

Haha I wish I were, but no. I've been taking singing classes since I was little from professional singers who definitely know their stuff. I've also taken some vocal technique classes, but that's about it. It might be a bit cliché, but singing is about you, not anyone else. Your voice is unique, and you have to learn how to use it to the best of your potential, which is why it's best to not try to copy another singer when you sing a certain song. If it works better singing it higher or lower, then do that! People are going to remember a singer who sings the song their way and aces it rather than a singer who sticks to the track and completely misses it. So that kind of answers the second statement. I know my own voice, it's limits and strengths and weaknesses, and I know how to use them to my advantage when I sing. That's how you become a really great singer. You have to know what you're working with. ^ . ^

very well said! Thank u again for all the voice lessons haha and I will definitely keep all your advises for my future singing career!~ woooot!~ cat_4laugh cat_4laugh cat_4laugh  

anjhae_xorldane

Friendly Gaian

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

pikachoou

Lavish Businesswoman

4,850 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:34 pm
anjhae_xorldane
very well said! Thank u again for all the voice lessons haha and I will definitely keep all your advises for my future singing career!~ woooot!~ cat_4laugh cat_4laugh cat_4laugh

^ . ^ You are most welcome, I'm glad that I could help! emotion_kirakira
Haha I'm flattered that you'll take my advice that far. Good luck with your future career ~

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 2:38 am
Hello guys! I just wanna share my last year's mini-concert behind the scenes entitled "Let's Start!".

Let's Start! mini-concert BTS

thanks~!

anjhae_xorldane

Friendly Gaian

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

anjhae_xorldane

Friendly Gaian

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 10:13 pm
Merry Christmas to all of you! Here's my gift for y'all! Hope you like it!

Bro, Ang Star ng Pasko - Various Artists of ABS-CBN

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 5:45 am
Special Episode of Ch. ME!
Never Before Seen and Behind the Scenes(Bloopers) part 2 from episode 11-20!

Never Before Seen pt 2

help me get 400 likes pls? If you have a facebook just press the like button! Thanks!

Facebook Page

anjhae_xorldane

Friendly Gaian

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

anjhae_xorldane

Friendly Gaian

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:04 am
New cover and episode of Ch. ME! Love On Top!

Love on Top - anjhae_xorldane

hope you all like it!

emotion_bigheart emotion_kirakira emotion_bigheart

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:09 pm
Here's my advance Valentine gift to all of you! Episode # 22 of Ch. ME! Begin Again cover. Watch it now!~

Begin Again - Taylor Swift

thanks

help me get 400 likes pls? If you have a facebook just press the like button! Thanks!

Facebook Page

anjhae_xorldane

Friendly Gaian

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

anjhae_xorldane

Friendly Gaian

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 1:32 am
Hello everyone! New cover for Ch. ME!

episode # 23 for Ch. ME Valentine Special "Die in your Arms" by Justin Bieber

Happy Valentine's Day~

emotion_kirakira emotion_bigheart emotion_kirakira

Facebook Page

☆ Word Games

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces