Welcome to Gaia! ::

Guys Who Like Guys! [Guys Only.]

Back to Guilds

Here at GWLG we pride ourselves in our ability to find friendly friends of the same orientation. Note: Boys only! 

Tags: Boys, Guys, Bisexual, Homosexual, Love 

Reply Guys Who Like Guys! [Guys Only.]
Where is everyone from? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tinkerxo

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 10:13 pm
Nicky Michaelis
tinkerxo

Yeah I've always been afraid of tornadoes too, the last tornadoes destroyed a couple houses some of my family lived in, the ones before that can just a mile from hitting me while I was with my grandparents for a while. I was terrified cuz I was in a trailer. Wizard of Oz is what made me so paranoid about them redface

Yeah, they really do scare the crap out of me. I would protect you! :3

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 10:16 pm
sans-coeur13
my family is from so many parts of the world, such as Jamaica, Ghana, and the U.K.

but born-wise? San Diego, CA, and yet i have lived in the smallest city of Temecula for 12 years gonk

I love multi-cultural people. I think it's very interesting, and also quite fabulous. Yet again, I love California.

tinkerxo

Thirteenth_Floor

Friend

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 10:19 pm
tinkerxo

I love multi-cultural people. I think it's very interesting, and also quite fabulous. Yet again, I love California.

thank you! whee
it is somewhat interesting, mostly because of the great variation in my family smile
it does get crazy sometimes haha
and california is nice, but only when there are places to go to or things to do. otherwise, it gets boring quickly

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 10:21 pm
sans-coeur13
tinkerxo

thank you! whee
it is somewhat interesting, mostly because of the great variation in my family smile
it does get crazy sometimes haha

Do a lot of your family speak different languages?
Is there like a language barrier?

tinkerxo

Nicholas Hawke

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 10:23 pm
tinkerxo
Nicky Michaelis
tinkerxo

Yeah I've always been afraid of tornadoes too, the last tornadoes destroyed a couple houses some of my family lived in, the ones before that can just a mile from hitting me while I was with my grandparents for a while. I was terrified cuz I was in a trailer. Wizard of Oz is what made me so paranoid about them redface

redface that would make it much more bearable, I would feel safe with someone to hold me. Hell, I get scared with regular thunder storms redface  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 10:24 pm
tinkerxo

not really any different languages, but a ton of different dialects. Jamaican is probably the hardest dialect, given that it could qualify as another language sometimes haha
usually depending on the situation, my childhood Liverpudlian accent comes back, and to me it sounds weird, but apparently everyone else things it's cool
neutral

Thirteenth_Floor

Friend

tinkerxo

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 10:29 pm
Nicky Michaelis
tinkerxo
Nicky Michaelis
tinkerxo

redface that would make it much more bearable, I would feel safe with someone to hold me. Hell, I get scared with regular thunder storms redface

LOL. You are so silly! I'm not afraid of thunderstorms. Only natural disasters. mad

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 10:32 pm
tinkerxo
Nicky Michaelis
tinkerxo
Nicky Michaelis
tinkerxo

LOL. You are so silly! I'm not afraid of thunderstorms. Only natural disasters. mad

redface but I'm not trying to be, the thunder gets really loud and I just panic.  

Nicholas Hawke

tinkerxo

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 10:33 pm
sans-coeur13
tinkerxo

not really any different languages, but a ton of different dialects. Jamaican is probably the hardest dialect, given that it could qualify as another language sometimes haha
usually depending on the situation, my childhood Liverpudlian accent comes back, and to me it sounds weird, but apparently everyone else things it's cool
neutral
[/quote

well, at least you don't have to worry about not understanding them! smile

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 10:39 pm
tinkerxo

haha so true! it's funny when other people don't because they assume either me or my family is speaking in a different language

Thirteenth_Floor

Friend

tinkerxo

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 11:23 am
sans-coeur13
tinkerxo

haha so true! it's funny when other people don't because they assume either me or my family is speaking in a different language

That would be funny! My family is just a bunch of red necks, so nothing crazy really ever happens language wise. :b

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 3:10 pm
I'm from the confederate capitol. biggrin  

The Aged God

Divine Cleric

SyberSeiferRave

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 1:38 am
I'm American. 3nodding

New York City FTW 4laugh  
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 9:37 am
tinkerxo
-ChemicalBeat-
I myself am from Alabama, the south eastern part of Alabama.
Surprised to actually see a few others here from Alabama,
as well!

Oh, that's cool! It's always nice to meet people that live in the same state. Noone ever lives in Arizona. :c

Aww I'm sorry, I'm sure there are you just gotta find them.
I've actually visited Arizona before, it's nice atleast around Flagstaff.
Didn't stay very long though cause I was going to Vegas. :3

-ChemicalBeat-

Doctor Sir

Beloved Explorer

11,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 1:13 pm
Austin Texas.

Guys Who Like Guys! [Guys Only.]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]