Welcome to Gaia! ::

xXx ~ The Feeders of Stein ~ xXx

Back to Guilds

An Offical Home Base for the Feeders of Stein, the force behind Stein's climb in Pie Hard and his bronze medal! 

Tags: Stein, The Feeders of Stein, Role-playing, CrosStitch 

Reply The Common Room (Our Chatter Box)
Hey Guys. If I could have your attention here, please. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sound good?
  Yes.
  No (If you choose this option, please state why in the thread).
View Results

OtakuKat

Moonlight Healer

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 2:20 pm
I'll be honest. I hardly ever post in guilds. This is probably the only active guild I'm apart of...I feel bad for not posting more, and it would be nice to hang out with you guys. I'll try to pop in more. cat_mrgreen  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 2:48 pm
OtakuKat
I'll be honest. I hardly ever post in guilds. This is probably the only active guild I'm apart of...I feel bad for not posting more, and it would be nice to hang out with you guys. I'll try to pop in more. cat_mrgreen

Awesome. :3

It's glad to see more people actually checking in here. I understand that school can get us all busy- I'm actually really happy to see that most of us are actually following through with our educations! Academics will get you places, and knowing this myself, school always comes first after family. :3

Computer issues are always excused too~
We just want to see our fellow Feeders around more and hang out with everybody, and we've got a bunch of fun stuff planned this summer for contests alone! Imagine how great our events are gonna be. x3  

Lady Red of Hawkswin
Captain

Durem Lover

15,250 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Nerd 50
  • Rebuilder 100

OtakuKat

Moonlight Healer

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 4:19 pm
The Red-Tailed Hawk
OtakuKat

Awesome. :3

It's glad to see more people actually checking in here. I understand that school can get us all busy- I'm actually really happy to see that most of us are actually following through with our educations! Academics will get you places, and knowing this myself, school always comes first after family. :3

Computer issues are always excused too~
We just want to see our fellow Feeders around more and hang out with everybody, and we've got a bunch of fun stuff planned this summer for contests alone! Imagine how great our events are gonna be. x3

Yup. Summer is always fun, even online. X3  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 4:40 pm
indeed.  

Lady Red of Hawkswin
Captain

Durem Lover

15,250 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Nerd 50
  • Rebuilder 100

Sol Cur Lun

Fuzzy Inquisitor

8,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 7:13 pm
ANDHBAJLG!
I'm sorry for not posting (. _ .) I'll try to be active. I do read the guild announcements though  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 2:49 pm
I know I don't really do anything in this guild, though I do enjoy the group. I kinda wish there was another event that could get us all together & active again because I really enjoyed everyone working day & night to help Stein out during the pie war. It felt very..together.. in an odd family sorta way. I often just never know what to say in forums anyways so this is a big reason i'm not active.  

Merlot Clover

Spirited Dreamer

30,650 Points
  • Never Give Up 35
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Timid 100

Lady Red of Hawkswin
Captain

Durem Lover

15,250 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Nerd 50
  • Rebuilder 100
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 2:59 pm
Merlot Clover
I know I don't really do anything in this guild, though I do enjoy the group. I kinda wish there was another event that could get us all together & active again because I really enjoyed everyone working day & night to help Stein out during the pie war. It felt very..together.. in an odd family sorta way. I often just never know what to say in forums anyways so this is a big reason i'm not active.

Well, we do have contests and our birthday bash coming up. Then there's the summer olympics too. o3o

Sol Cur Lun

It's okay, you're here now. :3  
The Common Room (Our Chatter Box)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas