Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
[DnD 4e] Thunderspire Labyrinth: 5/6 RECRUITING Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SporkMaster5000
Crew

Invisible Citizen

10,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 7:27 pm
Dark-Hinata
Oh wow, my group started a fire in an underground dungeon once, the bad thing was that they forgot the proof of their deed so they had to go back in before the fire engulfed everything, they did it in the knick of time. blaugh
well this will be the second time it was done due to a vindictive sense of sadism, and nothing of importance was lost, at this rate.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 4:11 pm
Flagging this game as RECRUITING again. People! I cannot stress enough the importance of playing a game once you have built a character for it!

We've got three active PCs right now, two strikers and a leader with a new PC in construction. Twoone open slot, who wants a piece of the duergar?  

Arc Vembris
Crew

KytanaTheThief
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:27 pm
*sigh* I really am sorry. I'm being horrible right now about all my stuff, mainly because I'm feeling like everything I write right now is crap. I've been meaning to make an apology to all my dm's, and try to at least just get at least the mechanics in posts, even if it's one liners. I'm really trying, I just usually end up frustrated with myself over everything, but I also know that's no reason to make everyone else suffer.

edit: two things. One, thank you arc for making me feel guilty enough to at least churn something out for all my campaigns (i'll get to vile darkness tomorrow, I want that one to be good, and it's late.). Sometimes I just need a serious dose of the "oh s**t" to make me stop feeling so crappy.

Two: The dice obviously hate me for pulling this s**t on you guys, i rolled horribly for every attack/skill I tried >>  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 1:49 am
KytanaTheThief
*sigh* I really am sorry. I'm being horrible right now about all my stuff, mainly because I'm feeling like everything I write right now is crap. I've been meaning to make an apology to all my dm's, and try to at least just get at least the mechanics in posts, even if it's one liners. I'm really trying, I just usually end up frustrated with myself over everything, but I also know that's no reason to make everyone else suffer.

edit: two things. One, thank you arc for making me feel guilty enough to at least churn something out for all my campaigns (i'll get to vile darkness tomorrow, I want that one to be good, and it's late.). Sometimes I just need a serious dose of the "oh s**t" to make me stop feeling so crappy.

Two: The dice obviously hate me for pulling this s**t on you guys, i rolled horribly for every attack/skill I tried >>

Wut? You're concerned about writing quality in a roleplaying game? Your participation is enough, I'm not grading you on your prose or anything. Just so long as you're having fun, that's what matters.  

Arc Vembris
Crew

KytanaTheThief
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 4:23 am
Lol, I'm not apologizing for the crappy quality. I don't feel like writing cuz the crappy quality lol, which then turns into procrastinating and the general shitfest like what just happened lol. I don't think I posted in any game for two weeks >.>  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 2:39 pm
Wife's making an Eladrin Blade-Singer. She should hopefully have the sheet done by later this week.  

Kowsauni
Crew

Arc Vembris
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 1:40 am
Kowsauni
Wife's making an Eladrin Blade-Singer. She should hopefully have the sheet done by later this week.

That sounds good, I always wanted to see one of those in action  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 2:30 pm
How is this going to be played?  

Vierna_Drynn

Versatile Entrepreneur

6,750 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Arc Vembris
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 2:44 pm
Jon Touchdown

standard in this guild is play-by-post. The Thunderspire subforum contains the current and past story threads and all die rolls are made in-thread.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 3:37 pm
Arc Vembris
Jon Touchdown

standard in this guild is play-by-post. The Thunderspire subforum contains the current and past story threads and all die rolls are made in-thread.

Oh okay, I am new to the dice rolling in forums.

Is there a specific time you would meet? Also how about combat?  

Vierna_Drynn

Versatile Entrepreneur

6,750 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Arc Vembris
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 5:40 pm
Jon Touchdown
Arc Vembris
Jon Touchdown

Oh okay, I am new to the dice rolling in forums.

Is there a specific time you would meet? Also how about combat?

One of the points of play-by-post is that players participate when they are able to. Just check back on the thread when you can. Combat can take some time in play-by-post, sometimes not even a whole round in a week's time if players are unresponsive. As the DM, it's my job to keep the pace of the game up and move on before too much time has passed. Though it's slower than live play, you aren't constrained by a schedule and you can really work your creative muscle in describing your actions.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:11 am
Arc Vembris
Kowsauni

So sorry about the long wait, Arc. School and work kind of exploded on me recently. Anyway! I've got my sheet right here for Lórendil Liranar, Eladrin Bladesinger:

http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=413062

I hope it meets with your approval and that my background is in-depth enough. I'm not sure exactly how you'd like to tie him into the current party, but I'm open to just about anything.  

AlphabetFish

Arc Vembris
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 1:46 am
AlphabetFish
Arc Vembris
Kowsauni

So sorry about the long wait, Arc. School and work kind of exploded on me recently. Anyway! I've got my sheet right here for Lórendil Liranar, Eladrin Bladesinger:

http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=413062

I hope it meets with your approval and that my background is in-depth enough. I'm not sure exactly how you'd like to tie him into the current party, but I'm open to just about anything.

Like Arrosa, he seems to be a battle-seeker. There are any number of places to find a fight in the Labyrinth, but if he noticed a group heading for the Horned Hold of the Grimmerzhul Duergar, that sounds like a tempting tussle to get into. Following not as closely it's possible he took a wrong turn at any point in the path, and some form of providence allowed him to catch up only minutes behind the group.  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff