Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
[D&D 4e] The War for Athas Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AlphabetFish

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 6:24 pm
Vampfighter1
AlphabetFish
Here is my half-elf Ardent. I did my rolls here.

I still need to fill in her background, appearance, and all the other fun RP stuff, but her build is complete.

I can't acess it.

Ack, sorry about that, it wasn't set to be public. Should be viewable now. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 6:55 pm
Fiiiiiiiiiiinally done. Making sheets takes a long time without character builder!

Anyways, may I present the uber-healz Cleric: Khathari Kanatash.

Rolls can be found here.

With an Ardent in the party as well, and a Dwarf fighter with more HP then braincells, this party will be unstoppable. twisted

History to come.  

joe-dude667

Vampfighter1
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:08 pm
joe-dude667
Fiiiiiiiiiiinally done. Making sheets takes a long time without character builder!

Anyways, may I present the uber-healz Cleric: Khathari Kanatash.

Rolls can be found here.

With an Ardent in the party as well, and a Dwarf fighter with more HP then braincells, this party will be unstoppable. twisted

History to come.

More HP than braincells.... You make me giggle.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:09 pm
Just wanted to update that sorry that I haven't gotten around to fixing my sheet yet. Saturday is gaming day, so i was away from my comp all day. I'll get around to fixing it tomorrow.

Now I just have to decide whether to keep the armor (for a measly +1 AC), or try and find a lvl 5 magic weapon i like...  

KytanaTheThief
Crew

joe-dude667

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 2:45 am
KytanaTheThief
Now I just have to decide whether to keep the armor (for a measly +1 AC), or try and find a lvl 5 magic weapon i like...
It's out lvl -2, so lvl 4 magic item.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 4:04 am
I'm slightly confused on how much we have to spend on magic items. The post said -2 levels so I was assuming that meant we had as much to spend as a level 4 character. But now I'm seeing folks say we can only purchase up to level 4 items? Can someone clarify? I just wanna make sure I'm doing this right.  

iLL iNTENT

Fuzzy Lunatic

KytanaTheThief
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:20 am
Ah, joe, that was my bad, i was thinking since she said "for your level", that it was the high item, so 7-2=5. So now i have to look for lvl 4 items >.<

And ill, what she actually revised it to was "magic item for your lvl -2, AND 360 gold"

So, now i'm actually curious. Because if she left out an "S" in there (itemS), that could technically mean just the three items - 2 lvls, so lvl 4, 3, and 2. Considering she said "for your lvl" and not "of your lvl". Of course, that could just be complete coincidence and i read too much into things XD  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:47 am
Don't question your layering! Fight for the plural!

Anyway, I've made my edits under the assumption that we just had to pick as 2 levels lower. I hope that's it because those edits were easy then. Will be adding background in a few minutes.  

Absolute Virtue

joe-dude667

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:49 am
Seems to be a lot of confusion over items. Since she put the +360g and this is dark sun, I read it as just one item. Can we get confirmation from miss dm lady?  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:06 am
ok I've built my character. It's a war forged warlock. Now I'm just trying to figure out her back story. I'm not familiar with the dark sun campaign setting so I am trying to learn about it. I'm going to pick a somewhat generic background for the moment from phb2 for now until I figure out a bit more about the setting to give her a dark sun specific background.  

Kowsauni
Crew

Vampfighter1
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:48 pm
joe-dude667
Seems to be a lot of confusion over items. Since she put the +360g and this is dark sun, I read it as just one item. Can we get confirmation from miss dm lady?

You get 1 item, that is 2 levels lower.

Then, you also have 360 gold.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 1:06 pm
So, 4th level. Just to be clear. Or are you saying 4th or lower?  

KytanaTheThief
Crew

Vampfighter1
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 2:00 pm
KytanaTheThief

A single level 4 item.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 2:11 pm
Ok then. Then with that, and a background (measly, sorry, i'm a little braindead), Rana Wingblade should be done.  

KytanaTheThief
Crew

joe-dude667

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 2:26 pm
Vampfighter1
KytanaTheThief

A single level 4 item.

I couldn't find any good lvl4 holy symbols, so I gave myself a lvl3 instead if that's okay? If anything I've shorted myself, which goes well with the Dark Sun setting. >.<  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff