Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
Abandoned by the Gods [4E] - Full Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Unrelated to game poll (see second post)
  Bring back "Fantastic Realities"!
  Bring back "Shot in the Dark"!
  Bring them BOTH back!
  Let them die.
  The Narwhal Bacons at Midnight
View Results

joe-dude667

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 5:34 pm
ChidarRalan
joe-dude667

....s**t. I used the 4e character creator... I don't know how to change that format... Fudge.
This is a 4E game. blaugh  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 5:56 pm
joe-dude667
ChidarRalan
joe-dude667

....s**t. I used the 4e character creator... I don't know how to change that format... Fudge.

I know. But... I have to have it online to link you to it...  

Maelthra Ssinss

joe-dude667

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 6:00 pm
ChidarRalan
joe-dude667
ChidarRalan
joe-dude667

Can just type it up on Mythweavers/Tangledweb? Doesn't take too long at all if you just copy from a different character sheet. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 6:16 pm
joe-dude667
ChidarRalan
joe-dude667
ChidarRalan
joe-dude667

Can just type it up on Mythweavers/Tangledweb? Doesn't take too long at all if you just copy from a different character sheet. mrgreen

XD That's what I'm doing. Still have to type up a background for her. You have no aversion to the Assassin class, do you?  

Maelthra Ssinss

joe-dude667

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 6:21 pm
ChidarRalan
joe-dude667
ChidarRalan
joe-dude667
ChidarRalan
joe-dude667

XD That's what I'm doing. Still have to type up a background for her. You have no aversion to the Assassin class, do you?
Dragon mag or Heroes of Shadows? Dragon mag I've made before so it'd be a bit hypocritical to say no. =P Heroes of Shadow is absolutely fine. It's one of the Essential classes that I actually quite liked.

Either way go for it.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 6:37 pm
joe-dude667
ChidarRalan
joe-dude667
ChidarRalan
joe-dude667

Dragon mag or Heroes of Shadows? Dragon mag I've made before so it'd be a bit hypocritical to say no. =P Heroes of Shadow is absolutely fine. It's one of the Essential classes that I actually quite liked.

Either way go for it.

Yay! Dragon mag, by the way.

And here is the link to Rais. She's a Changeling... I like Changelings.  

Maelthra Ssinss

joe-dude667

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 7:05 pm
ChidarRalan
Looks good to me. =)

Though Assassin powers are all dex based, so your attack bonus should read +8, not +6 (except for basic attacks, which you won't use nearly as frequently). Also, not that it's a mistake per say, but assassins are allowed leather armour if you'd like to increase your AC+2? Just need magic items now. I saw you have +1 armour, but you get a lvl4, 3 and 2, and a plain +1 armour is only lvl1, so you can upgrade it to get one with properties if you'd like.

For background, I'll go with the obvious choices. You may have an extra +2 to Bluff, for constantly pretending to be someone you're not, or Stealth, for your profession.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 7:14 pm
joe-dude667
ChidarRalan
Looks good to me. =)

Though Assassin powers are all dex based, so your attack bonus should read +8, not +6 (except for basic attacks, which you won't use nearly as frequently). Also, not that it's a mistake per say, but assassins are allowed leather armour if you'd like to increase your AC+2? Just need magic items now. I saw you have +1 armour, but you get a lvl4, 3 and 2, and a plain +1 armour is only lvl1, so you can upgrade it to get one with properties if you'd like.

For background, I'll go with the obvious choices. You may have an extra +2 to Bluff, for constantly pretending to be someone you're not, or Stealth, for your profession.

So... what would you suggest as far as my other magic items?
And... I think I'll take the +2 stealth  

Maelthra Ssinss

joe-dude667

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 7:27 pm
ChidarRalan
joe-dude667
ChidarRalan
Looks good to me. =)

Generally, I'd say a magic weapon(/ki focus if that's what you're into), magic armour and a neck item slot. Weapon for attack, armour and neck for all your defenses. Plus at lvl's 2,3 and 4 you can get some pretty cool powers and properties to go with them, depending on what you pick.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 7:35 pm
Okay, so I have:

Completed character sheets from ChidarRalan and Absolute Virtue;

Character concepts from Maouka, Drag0nK1d, Ancelas and Vampfighter1; and,

Interest from mercantes and Arc.

I was only planning on having 6 people in this game, although I might be persuaded to take on 7. So just a small warning: I'm going to go on first come first serve basis (only totally completed character sheets being taking into account).  

joe-dude667

Maelthra Ssinss

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 7:49 pm
joe-dude667
ChidarRalan
joe-dude667
ChidarRalan
Looks good to me. =)

Generally, I'd say a magic weapon(/ki focus if that's what you're into), magic armour and a neck item slot. Weapon for attack, armour and neck for all your defenses. Plus at lvl's 2,3 and 4 you can get some pretty cool powers and properties to go with them, depending on what you pick.

Ah... Well so far I've a magic weapon, in the form of a Farbond Spellblade Dagger +1 (Which is lvl2)
And Flame Bracers (lvl3)
Still looking for a good Lvl 4 armor for her.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 8:00 pm
ChidarRalan
Ah... Well so far I've a magic weapon, in the form of a Farbond Spellblade Dagger +1 (Which is lvl2)
And Flame Bracers (lvl3)

I've always adored the Sylvan armour for stealthy characters, though annoyingly it's level 3. =/

You sure you want that sword as well? It means you can throw it, but without the swordmage swordbond class feature it wouldn't return to you. Also your power source is shadow, not arcane, so you wouldn't benefit from the extra crit damage dice.  

joe-dude667

Maelthra Ssinss

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 8:02 pm
joe-dude667
ChidarRalan
And Flame Bracers (lvl3)

I've always adored the Sylvan armour for stealthy characters, though annoyingly it's level 3. =/

You sure you want that sword as well? It means you can throw it, but without the swordmage swordbond class feature it wouldn't return to you. Also your power source is shadow, not arcane, so you wouldn't benefit from the extra crit damage dice.

Ah hell... I swear, I don't remember character creation being this difficult. More tweaking!  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 8:07 pm
joe-dude667
ChidarRalan
And Flame Bracers (lvl3)

Alright. For the lvl 2 -> Psychokinetic Dagger +1
Lvl 3 -> Sylvan Leather Armor +1
Lvl 4 -> Climbing Claws  

Maelthra Ssinss

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 9:20 pm
@ Joedude: I voted for just Fantastic Realities, because it would be tricky to replace lost players in SitD at the point where we left it off.

Though, I retract my vote if you would force us to unjustly battle against helpless fauna again mad  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff