Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Law and Love (( 1x1 lil lady beetle&peaches)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

littleladybeetle

Sparkly Shapeshifter

8,500 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 1:51 am
User Image
đť•°zra đť•·eon đť•şrson

An odd vibe emanating off the young woman made his skin crawl. The way she spoke to him wasn’t her style – he would know after spending so many very hours listening to her on their journey. He winced when the whip tightened around his wrist. It was when she stroked the length of his nose that he realised that the colour of her eyes were the same as the sorceress who had framed him for doing her dirty work. He didn’t fight back as she tied him up to the horse. He was immensely angry at the sorceress so much so that he couldn’t utter a word – his tongue getting tied up from trying to say too many things at once. Ezra eyed the dagger before catching the transformation in the woman’s eyes to the familiar blue. He clenched his teeth at the feel of the cool blade against his skin. “I didn’t kill anyone!” he exclaimed indignantly. The young man willed himself to calm down before things got messy. “Tessia,” he said with a calmer voice, “please you have to believe me. It was a set up. The sorceress was the one who killed the person, not I.” He paused. “And why on earth are you working for her? Are you insane?!”

ŰžOOC: Missed you tooooo! <3 How's college going? biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:45 am
User Image

"Shut up!" Tessia hissed, " What I do and who I work for is none of your business! Get that through your head!" She held the dagger steady at his throat, her hand trembling the slightest bit. Tessia didn't want to kill him, goddess knows she didn't. He had saved her and healed her leg that would have probably rotted off by now if not for him. But if she didn't kill him it wouldn't matter. A dead woman didn't need to walk. The enchanted brand over her heart burned slightly as she thought about running away or letting him go. " I can't let you go. You say you didn't do anything but I can't believe you without proof. Thank you for healing me Ezra. I'll try to make this quick." She closed her eyes before the tears spilled out and brought the dagger up over her head to stab into his heart. But she couldnt do it. Her hands were trembling so hard by now the dagger would probably hit his nose rather that his heart.
(( It keeps me way too busy sad But other than that it is fun))  

peaches_and_cream_cutie

Charitable Dabbler

8,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

littleladybeetle

Sparkly Shapeshifter

8,500 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 11:42 pm
User Image
đť•°zra đť•·eon đť•şrson

Time seemed to slow as the young woman raised the dagger over her head with the intent of making a fatal strike at his heart. Her whip was still wound around him tightly and he struggled to free himself. In a fraction of a second an idea came to him. Ancient words rolled off his tongue and his eyes glowed a honey-gold before he disappeared leaving behind his drenched clothes and the whip. At the same time the blade came down to catch nothing but thin air. Out of the mess of clothes jumped a mouse which scurried between the woman’s legs. He was never very good at transforming himself but anything was possible if your life depended upon it. Then poof! And he was himself again. Ezra wrapped his strong arms around Tessia and held her tightly – her back pressed against his chest. “Stop it Tessia!” he said and then as soothingly as he could manage, “I know you don’t want to kill me and you don’t have to.” The young man frowned. “I-I promise I won’t let the witch hurt you.”

ŰžOOC: Glad you're having fun! :] When do you have your next holidays? They're always good to look forward to lol. Sorry about the late reply! I'm going overseas tomorrow for about 2 months so I've been busy organising stuff for it. OMG I haven't even started packing yet! xD I'm not entirely sure if we'll be able to get internet connection at the place where we're going haha. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:52 am
User Image

She struggled away and turned, nicking him in the shoulder and paying no attention to his nudity. " She doesn't concern me. If I don't kill you.." She sheathed her knife and held her whip tightly in her hand. He was a kind man with a bad rap on his sheet. " If I don't kill you I get sent to the labyrinth court." Her blue eyes darkened and her head hung. It was an underground maze full of terrors, sealed miles beneath the ground. It was for assassins who failed to complete the academy. If they survived they were given full pardon and were let go. If not, they would die down below in endless darkness and completely alone. Or worse. Her hands reached out and she pushed him " You still killed someone! I have to kill you!...I have to.."
(( Overseas?! wow! good luck with the time change ^^ what continent are you going to?))  

peaches_and_cream_cutie

Charitable Dabbler

8,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

littleladybeetle

Sparkly Shapeshifter

8,500 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 7:43 pm
User Image
đť•°zra đť•·eon đť•şrson

He started when she cut him in the shoulder but kept his gaze fixed on her rather than glancing at the blood that trickled down the front of his chest. Ezra saw the fear in her eyes as she mentioned the labyrinth court and he pitied her. He wondered why she had chosen or been forced into such a life. He clenched his teeth when she accused him of having murdered someone. “I didn’t kill anyone!” he exclaimed hotly and grabbed her hands as he steadied himself. “Don’t you think the witch is more capable of murder hm? She is a conniving little...” He gave a short furious sigh. The young man held onto her hands more tightly and fixed his eyes on hers. “PLEASE you have got to believe me!”

ŰžOOC: Asia. I'm in Pokhara, Nepal and man it is so hard to connect to the internet!!!! Dx Sorry this is late! ><  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 9:49 pm
User Image

Her hand dropped the knife as he swayed and dropped the knife. " You saw what she can do with me!!! Either way, I die!!" Tessia struggled with him, knocking him in the stomach with her knee and pushing him down to the ground, straddling his chest with her knees on his arms. " Why would the head sorceress want to frame you? She is a good, strong woman who has brought many healing powers to this land." her lips were pursed in a light line as she looked expectantly at him.
(( Nepal!? Wow!! biggrin what are you doing there?! Don't worry about the lateness, I know real life is busy! what is it like over there? biggrin any monks yet?))  

peaches_and_cream_cutie

Charitable Dabbler

8,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items