No
View Results

PoisonousDahlia
Vice Captain

Relentless Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 11:55 am
andywfk
PoisonousDahlia

K-park? Is that similar to parallel parking?
Yeah, that's the name I learned it as [/size[I guess. o.O

Lol, well, I am going to be only doing the written test tomorrow so I am going to practice the driving test on a later day.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 12:01 pm
PoisonousDahlia
andywfk
PoisonousDahlia

Lol, well, I am going to be only doing the written test tomorrow so I am going to practice the driving test on a later day.Oh, well, good luck. blaugh

I studied the crap off that driving book, and crammed the morning of the test.  

Kushy Kallous

PoisonousDahlia
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 12:06 pm
andywfk
PoisonousDahlia
andywfk
PoisonousDahlia

Lol, well, I am going to be only doing the written test tomorrow so I am going to practice the driving test on a later day.
Oh, well, good luck. blaugh

I studied the crap off that driving book, and crammed the morning of the test.
Just took all 5 of the online practice tests as well as reading the book, I am going to be doing a bunch of studying tonight and tomorrow morning,  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 12:08 pm
PoisonousDahlia

Just took all 5 of the online practice tests as well as reading the book, I am going to be doing a bunch of studying tonight and tomorrow morning,
pshaw, I dont even know why you worry. xd  

Kushy Kallous

PoisonousDahlia
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 12:27 pm
andywfk
PoisonousDahlia

It's just what I do. I tend to over stress and over worry.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 12:32 pm
PoisonousDahlia
andywfk
PoisonousDahlia

A worry-wort? If I may hazard a guess. xD  

Kushy Kallous

PoisonousDahlia
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 12:42 pm
andywfk
PoisonousDahlia
andywfk
PoisonousDahlia

A worry-wort? If I may hazard a guess. xD

Oh yes, very much so. I always end up so exhausted once the event has passed though. It sucks. So what are you up to? I am watching Star Trek heart  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 12:49 pm
PoisonousDahlia

Oh yes, very much so. I always end up so exhausted once the event has passed though. It sucks. So what are you up to? I am watching Star Trek heart
Just listening to music and trying to make myself passout in the middle of the day to align my sleep schedule with my work schedule for the week. So I'm intoxicating myself and ... well, that's all I'm doing for the moment. >.<

I never got into Star Trek, but I had plenty of friends who were.  

Kushy Kallous

PoisonousDahlia
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 12:57 pm
andywfk
PoisonousDahlia

Just listening to music and trying to make myself passout in the middle of the day to align my sleep schedule with my work schedule for the week. So I'm intoxicating myself and ... well, that's all I'm doing for the moment. >.<

What kinda hours are you working?  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 1:12 pm
PoisonousDahlia
andywfk
PoisonousDahlia

I work two graves this week, then two day shifts on friday and saturday (my usual shifts)

I think the person that usually does my job these two upcoming nights is going to be busy waxing the floors of the place or something. o.O  

Kushy Kallous

PoisonousDahlia
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 1:17 pm
andywfk
PoisonousDahlia
andywfk
PoisonousDahlia

I work two graves this week, then two day shifts on friday and saturday (my usual shifts)

I think the person that usually does my job these two upcoming nights is going to be busy waxing the floors of the place or something. o.O

Nice, I work from 1:30-9pm, nothing too bad. Speaking of which, It is time for me to go so I shall return tonight! It was awesome talking with you heart  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 1:20 pm
PoisonousDahlia
andywfk
PoisonousDahlia
andywfk
PoisonousDahlia

Nice, I work from 1:30-9pm, nothing too bad. Speaking of which, It is time for me to go so I shall return tonight! It was awesome talking with you heart
Fer sure.

Have yourself a good day.

I'm going to go catch 40 winks, myself.

Adios.  

Kushy Kallous

PoisonousDahlia
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:03 pm
Mwhahaha! I am back for a while so I can relax and not stress before my big day tomorrow heart  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:31 pm
Niice.

Take it ease.

I will have to try to stay up tonight.

On another note. I done gone and updated my avi.
I like the outcome of this placeholder. 3nodding  

Kushy Kallous

PoisonousDahlia
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:53 pm
Minley Bimbley
Niice.

Take it ease.

I will have to try to stay up tonight.

On another note. I done gone and updated my avi.
I like the outcome of this placeholder. 3nodding

Is your avi smoking?  
The Hang Out

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas